【無了期唔知幾時完嘅武漢肺炎】國際疫情討論區09

5001 回覆
47 Like 7 Dislike
2021-06-21 12:54:07

Premier's urgent plea as NSW Covid restrictions to be extended

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian says current Covid-19 restrictions in place across Sydney and surrounding areas will be extended beyond Wednesday as she called on residents to come forward and get tested.

On Monday morning NSW Health revealed two more locally acquired cases have been identified taking the Bondi cluster to 11 cases.

The mandatory mask rule on public transport in Greater Sydney, Wollongong and Shellharbour local government areas was initially due to end on Wednesday at midnight after five days but the "level of concern" remains meaning an extension is inevitable.
"Given the situation we're in, and given that we don't want to see further restrictions imposed more broadly across our cities in our state, that in all likelihood, the existing conditions are likely to continue beyond the initial five days that we had asked people to do," Ms Berejiklian told reporters.

The outbreak has also led to increased restrictions for about one million residents in seven local government areas as health authorities look to curtail the spread of the virus.

Anyone shopping, working in hospitality or indoors must wear a mask unless eating or drinking if they live in the local government areas of Randwick, Bayside, Botany Bay, Inner West, City of Sydney, Waverley and Woollahra.

While testing exceeded 25,000 on Sunday, Ms Berejiklian said more was needed in the coming days.

“We want that rate to be higher," she said.

"We will have confidence in our policy going forward in relation to the current settings going forward, if those testing rates go up."
2021-06-21 13:25:02

電影院、展演館有望鬆綁!符合4條件商家就可「微解封」

陳時中昨(20)日回應,目前沒有打算朝縣市解封,不傾向一下子從第3級退回2級,認為全國防疫應腳步一致,不過他也鬆口,將依風險降低嚴格度,部分能戴口罩、人流管控的低風險場域會考慮放寬,例如:不開放飲食的電影院、圖書館、展演館,而餐廳是否開放梅花座則需評估。
2021-06-21 13:28:28
June 20: 37 new cases in Israel (Sunday effect)
June 21: 61 new cases in Israel

Vaccination fails to stop the Delta variaint. Worsening!

以色列也因為Delta1變種病毒,北部一所中學有44名學生確診,根據以色列時報報導,政府決定在本古里安機場設置一個新的擴大篩檢區,學校室內恢復戴口罩。
2021-06-21 14:11:41

新冠肺炎今增75例本土 增20死、累計569人病逝

指揮中心表示,今日新增之75例本土病例,為35例男性、40例女性,年齡介於未滿5歲至80多歲,發病日介於今年6月8日至6月20日。個案分佈以新北市38例最多,其次為台北市22例,桃園市5例,苗栗縣3例,基隆市及台中市各2例,高雄市、雲林縣及彰化縣各1例。其中雙北地區以外縣市15例中,15例為已知感染源;相關疫情調查持續進行中。

指揮中心說明,今日新增20例死亡個案,為男性14位、女性6位,年齡介於50多歲至90多歲,發病日介於5月13日至6月16日,確診日介於5月16日至6月20日,死亡日介於6月2日至6月20日。

Keep improving.
2021-06-21 14:30:38
海外邦人に“日本で接種”調整へ 加藤官房長官

夏以降、海外に住む日本人も日本でワクチン接種できるよう調整します。

加藤官房長官:「夏以降に成田、羽田の両空港またはその周辺で接種を開始する方向で関係省庁において準備を進めており、具体的な対応が固まり次第、お知らせしたいと考えております」

加藤官房長官は海外に住む日本人が一時帰国する際に接種を受けられるよう調整していることを明らかにしました。

居住先の国で使用されるワクチンに不安があるなど帰国時の接種を要望する声が上がっていました。

住民票がないため接種券が発行されないなどの問題点が指摘されていました。

テレビ朝日

21 Jun 2021

2021-06-21 15:09:06

日揆稱若奧運期間東京都實施緊急狀態 不排除閉門作賽

東京奧運大約一個月後舉行,包括東京都在內9個都道府縣的緊急事態宣言,今日起解除。

首相菅義偉視察東京一個疫苗接種中心時候說,如果奧運期間東京都要再次實施緊急事態宣言,他不排除奧運要在無觀眾的情況下舉行。

東京奧組委、國際奧委會等官員稍後召開五方會議,決定是否容許觀眾入場,以及如果容許入場,人數上限是多少。

在解除緊急事態宣言後,日本政府將大型活動的人數上限定為1萬人。
2021-06-21 15:12:56

南韓增357宗新型肺炎確診 時隔6天降至400宗以

南韓新增357宗新型肺炎確診病例,時隔6天降至400宗以下,再多2名患者不治,累積15萬1500多人確診,2004人死亡。

韓聯社報道,新增病例減少可能是週末檢測量偏少所致,加上日常生活空間零星感染不斷,傳播力更強的境外變異病毒在社區擴散,疫情防控仍不能掉以輕心。

南韓將在下月起放寬社交距離限制,大首爾地區私人聚會人數上限由4人增至6人。
2021-06-21 16:11:13

印度投訴東京奧組委對印度運動員採取更嚴格防疫措施

印度奧委會去信東京奧組委,投訴東京奧組委對印度和多國運動員,採取更嚴格的防疫措施,防止變種病毒傳播,認為措施不公平及帶有歧視性質。

印度奧委會說,印度運動員在出發前往東京前的一星期,需要每日接受病毒檢測,並已經完成接種疫苗,東京奧組委要求他們在抵埗後的首三日,不得與其他國家的人員接觸,加上運動員在賽前5日才能夠入住選手村,在新措施下,印度運動員損失提升狀態的時間,認為安排非常不公平。

東京奧組委回應說,正努力確保運動員在選手村的安全,並能夠接受訓練,會提供更多資料。
2021-06-21 19:38:55

東京奧運場地觀眾人數上限為1萬人

東京奧運下月23日揭幕,東京奧組委與國際奧委會等官員召開五方會議後,同意將奧運入場觀眾人數上限,設定在場地最高容量不多於一半,上限1萬人。

因應新型肺炎疫情,主辦單位早前已經禁止海外觀眾入場,意味入埸觀眾只會是日本國民。主辦單位又說,如果疫情在奧運揭幕前或之後惡化,保留禁止觀眾入場的選項,至於殘奧會的觀眾人數上限,就會在7月16日或之前決定。

國際奧委會主席巴赫在會前說,相信有關決定,是最能夠保障日本國民及所有奧運參加者的決定,又說到奧運揭幕時,將會有超過八成入住奧運村的運動員或官員,已經接種疫苗。
2021-06-21 19:47:09
14,536 new cases (new national record) and 294 new deaths in Indonesia
2021-06-22 07:44:37
10,633 new cases and 5 new deaths in the United Kingdom

Over 10,000 new cases even on Monday (Recall the Sunday/Monday effect.

Keep worsening!
2021-06-22 08:24:21

Vaccine clots more deadly than COVID in Australia this year

Australia's top medical officer on Monday urged countrymen who have received an AstraZeneca COVID shot to "not delay" getting the second dose – even though the vaccine has been linked to more deaths than COVID in Australia this year.

Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly, after a National Cabinet meeting, reiterated the benefits of vaccination and encouraged Australians to stay vigilant for symptoms of COVID-19. He told Australia's ABC network that the benefits of the AstraZeneca vaccine in combating COVID-19 "far outweighed" the risks of developing a very rare blood clotting syndrome.

This guy is telling people to get the vaccine even though the vaccine has killed more people than the virus in Australia. I just cannot understand why so many maid people holding the very senior positions in the authority. I give up and just let people die without doing anything. This is because I cannot defeat the propaganda machines of the governments.
2021-06-22 09:54:37
Two women in Australia have died from the blood clots. The only COVID fatality this year was an 80-year-old traveler who died in April after being infected overseas and diagnosed in hotel quarantine. Last week authorities recommended that the AstraZeneca vaccine be given only to people 60 or over; people 50-59 were encouraged to get the Pfizer vaccine instead.

2個vs1個 sample size咁細 不過新聞係要咁樣玩數字 吸引眼球
2021-06-22 21:41:51
(1) The number of people killed ny the vaccine in Australia is far more than 2. Only 2 of them are 100% fully linked to the vaccine. So, the report is actually highly biased to help the Australia government.

(2) There is only ONE people killed in this year up to now, and this means that Australia is NOT in emergency so Australia should NOT administrate vaccine that is only authorized for emergency use.

(3) Very few doses have been administrated in Australia because the Australians are smart enough not to take the vaccine when they are so safe. The result is that the number of people get killed by the vaccine is relative small.

So, what you said is completely rubbish!
You, Government PR 死全家
You, Government PR生仔冇撚
You, Government PR生女冇閪

You shut up! Fuck of your ma!

2021-06-22 21:52:43
Any evidence to support your first point ? I doubt that is your suspicion only
2021-06-22 22:01:49
For the record in Hong Kong and according to the point of view of USAToday, there is no one killed by the vaccine in Hong Kong.

Actually, between 24 May, 2021 and 30 May, 2021, 12 people in Hong Kong have dead and there were 4 miscarriages after taking the vaccine. The total deaths was 80 and the total miscarriages is 23 (up to 30 May) since the start of the vaccine on 26 Feb, 2021. In these 94 days, the total deaths (including the miscarriage babies) is almost 10 times the total deaths due to COVID-19 in the same period.

The truth is that most of the government in the world are downplaying the number of people killed by the vaccines.
2021-06-22 22:07:09
Another example of downplaying the risk of vaccine (taking from my earlier email:

COVID-19 vaccine heart problems in teens, young adults: What we know https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/05/24/covid-vaccine-heart-problems-teens-young-adults-what-we-know/5241271001/:
The safety group did not specify which vaccine was given in these cases. …

“It’s terrific that things are being transparent. … It shows the surveillance systems are working,” said Dr. Lawrence Kleinman, professor and vice chair of the department of pediatrics at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.

…The vaccine safety group says the “relatively few” reports of myocarditis “appear to be mild” and are below the expected baseline rates.

They have not even told us how many cases and which vaccine was given and they called this is transparent! My god, they are so brave to say this lie to the public. Am I really so stupid to believe all these rubbish?

Where is the safety data of the vaccines?
--- end of my email ---

So USAToday is helping the governments, in particular, the US Government to downplaying the risk of the vaccine.
2021-06-22 22:15:11
79 new cases and 6 new deaths in Taiwan

Keep improving!

Notice that the effect of the holiday on last Monday is still showing up in the 7-day moving average. This effect will completely evaporate tomorrow so that we can see the clear picture.

Sorry for reporting this so late because I have been too busy all day long today and have no time to write. Now, I am too tire to report more.

Good night to all (except those fuck off Government PR).
2021-06-23 02:25:12
Uganda打咩疫苗?
2021-06-23 02:26:15
2021-06-23 02:26:49
未死唔計
4hing疫苗淨係包你唔死
無話包你唔洗入院
2021-06-23 10:25:20
Note that Indonesia is in big trouble and I support vaccination in Indonesia.

I posted the above post just try to report the fact.

Please do not make life so hard to me:
On one hand, I have to fight the anti-vaxx who over-state the danger of the vaccines.
On the second hand, I have to fight to the covering-up of the risks of the vaccine by the governments and the push of vaccination by both the business sectors and governments.

Peru is the best example for this issue because it has 5,705 COVID-19 deaths per million population. We all know the huge number of deaths in USA, but USA has only 1,856 COVID-19 deaths per million population. So Peru has 3 times higher deaths rate than USA.

Then what will you recommend Peru to do? I will tell them this:
Although the vaccine might kill, COVID-19 virus has and will kill many more in Peru. So you really need to consider using your health and even your life to beat on the vaccine, because you do not really have choices.

I do know that Peru has a very high vaccination rate but the Chinese vaccine fails to stop the virus. But this is the only hope Peru has right now.

Think about the issue this way:
The side-effects of the older medicines for cancer are so serious that many people have stopped taking the medicines in the middle of the course of treatment. Furthermore, the effect of those medicines are so low that almost all these people are finally killed by the cancer.
Even so, people took these medicines because this is their only hope.

Please forget the politic, money and other ideologies and do something really can save lives. Too many of us have been killed.
2021-06-23 11:12:59

You can obtain the above by going to https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countriesand click the heading "Deaths/1M pop" once
2021-06-23 11:17:26

The improvement has been slowed down a lot even with the help of the holiday on last Monday. We will see the full picture tomorrow. Even so, it is clearly that Taiwan has improved a lot in the past 7 days.
2021-06-23 11:39:18
Yes. After such a long lockdown and the help of warmer(hot) weather, a lot of places have been re-opening.

In some places, the vaccines do help.
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞