做緊警察 你問我答 (5)

1001 回覆
41 Like 251 Dislike
2017-03-04 11:10:56
比人非禮可以點做

報警!
2017-03-04 12:02:28
Hi, I have been told that new recruits who had foreign passports or citizenship are deterred to frontline work, is that true?
Any tips or recommendations to apply for PI?
Thanks

hello!

I have not heard of such cases, what are your sources of information?

I have never applied for PI, but I highly recommend you to be physically (strength and cardiovascular) and mentally fit, as well as equipping yourself with extensive knowledge on the nature and characteristics of police work (some detials can be found on the official website, such as the force’s vision and mission). Good grasp of current affairs, especially those related to the police force is also needed. Last but not least, is the ability to think on your feet, and to present your ideas in a clear manner.

best of luck!

Thanks for your reply. I didn't expect such a detailed and supportive reply, The HKPF is lucky to have individuals like you serving in the force.
I heard that rumor from one of my high school friends who holds a Bachelor's degree from the U.K. For instance, he just got accepted Into force as a PI while he said his daily duties aren't like those "hard boots on the ground" police work but rather more comprehensive and intellect.
I am currently working overseas doing some civilian police work at the local police detachment and I am considering to repatriate just to join the HKPF.
2017-03-04 12:06:30
想問下點做警察文職
2017-03-04 12:21:01
比人非禮可以點做

報警!

係𨋢比個南亞狗摸面摸背脊
但係冇cctv
報警有冇用
2017-03-04 13:01:26
比人非禮可以點做

報警!

係𨋢比個南亞狗摸面摸背脊
但係冇cctv
報警有冇用

踢佢袋
2017-03-04 13:33:52
想問下點做警察文職

睇正苦既招募廣告 再跟指示做
2017-03-04 13:34:13
比人非禮可以點做

報警!

同意
2017-03-04 13:37:30
比人非禮可以點做

報警!

係𨋢比個南亞狗摸面摸背脊
但係冇cctv
報警有冇用

踢佢袋

拿 謹慎少少 lift門一日未開 一日都走唔甩 咪亂黎 就算受過搏擊訓練都係咁話 更何況 公民拘捕權只會授予市民使用合理武力去拘捕犯咗“可拘捕罪行”既人士 踢春袋唔係唔得 諗定點同法官解釋
2017-03-04 13:39:10
今年year3, summer要做full time intern先可以grad
但星期二就in, 係咪唔好去in好

你考輔警? 考咗先啦
2017-03-04 13:39:27
對交通警有興趣,交通算唔算一個較自由嘅部門?係咪只可以透過內部申請先可以入到交通部?揸老隱班人係點揀出嚟?

唔算

唔一定

駕駛測試

仲有咩方法可以入到去做?

識人
2017-03-04 13:39:41
屌你老母

大家咁話
2017-03-04 13:49:29
Hi, I have been told that new recruits who had foreign passports or citizenship are deterred to frontline work, is that true?
Thanks

hello!

I have never applied for PI, but I highly recommend you to be physically (strength and cardiovascular) and mentally fit, as well as equipping yourself with extensive knowledge on the nature and characteristics of police work (some detials can be found on the official website, such as the force’s vision and mission). Good grasp of current affairs, especially those related to the police force is also needed. Last but not least, is the ability to think on your feet, and to present your ideas in a clear manner.

best of luck!

Thanks for your reply. I didn't expect such a detailed and supportive reply, The HKPF is lucky to have individuals like you serving in the force.
I heard that rumor from one of my high school friends who holds a Bachelor's degree from the U.K. For instance, he just got accepted Into force as a PI while he said his daily duties aren't like those "hard boots on the ground" police work but rather more comprehensive and intellect.
I am currently working overseas doing some civilian police work at the local police detachment and I am considering to repatriate just to join the HKPF.

You’re welcome I believe the majority of my colleagues would be as helpful as I do, if not more so hmm... your friend is one of the special cases where some PIs were transferred to certain “desk-work” bureaus (e.g. commercial crime bureau) once they were fresh out of basic training. I remembered that one of the inspectors during my days in auxiliary police academy have encountered similar situation like your friend did. however, I have no clue on the reasons behind such personnel arrangements.
2017-03-04 13:56:53
Thanks

hello!

best of luck!

Glad to know that you have work experiences that are related to police work, I have confidence in your English proficiency, as this is a crucial factor in application for PI. However, it is worth noted that the HKPF in recent years is not enjoying much of a positive public image, and it takes time to blend into the culture of the force, as it is quite localized, hence requiring an adaptive mind and deep understanding of local culture (and sub-culture).

Hope these tips will help you out a bit
2017-03-04 14:15:23
收到pi call了 希望做個好督察 真正服務社會

恭喜 人生從此改變
希望捱得過36週

Congrats 巴打 ! 介唔介意講下你準備左幾耐同準備左D咩? 仲有係咪fg去考定有幾年工作經驗?

16fg 準備左幾年 一入u就日日睇SCMP 聽pearl news 得閒搭車就聽下podcast

巴打有野想問問

入班之前有冇約你一日做orientation?定係入班o個日先做
2017-03-04 17:46:58
師兄英文咁好, 有冇諗過再報pi
2017-03-04 19:00:15
師兄英文咁好, 有冇諗過再報pi

可能啦
2017-03-05 01:01:17
比人非禮可以點做

報警!

係𨋢比個南亞狗摸面摸背脊
但係冇cctv
報警有冇用

踢佢袋

拿 謹慎少少 lift門一日未開 一日都走唔甩 咪亂黎 就算受過搏擊訓練都係咁話 更何況 公民拘捕權只會授予市民使用合理武力去拘捕犯咗“可拘捕罪行”既人士 踢春袋唔係唔得 諗定點同法官解釋

女性喺極度惶恐同情急之下所做出嘅自然反應。
2017-03-05 11:31:18
想問下事務題係點考法
2017-03-05 11:36:22
師兄守咩環頭
2017-03-05 12:42:19
想問下事務題係點考法

基本上係寫口供 可以買書睇template
2017-03-05 12:43:45
師兄守咩環頭

NTS 咩dist/diva就唔講啦 廢事比人起底 師兄你呢?
2017-03-05 12:43:56
有冇係學堂/當更個陣撞鬼

2017-03-05 13:03:12
想問巴打body check 要等耐先知結果
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞