能力係天生ge,廢柴永遠都只會係廢柴,你要仆住認我都吹你唔漲

"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one," he told me, "just
remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages
that you've had."

The Great Gatsby

收皮啦
我都係窮撚出身,13-14歲做黑工外賣仔/大廈倒垃圾,中5要日頭返工夜晚讀夜校屋企先圍到皮

你地最大問題係心態呀,而我笑果d爛泥扶唔上柄ge就係心態最差的一群,一日到黑怨天尤人,以為自己懷才不遇,唔知你又係唔係呢

直線屌撚柒你啦,我家境係垃圾窮閪,靠自己考入港大法律,後來靠自己搭人脈搵到個資深大律師做師傅,另外考入ivy league嘅其中幾間比左offer我,但因為錢問題要係香港讀
而家先知入外國名校條路易行好多,大把外國名校fd讀書時期輕鬆過我都仲有好工做
有錢我晨早入去識晒成班Harvard, Yale, Columbia,過住愉快生活
就係因為家境搞到自己玩crazy mode,人地就玩easy mode

居然會唔當家底同人脈係能力既一種條友中學畢業未
2017-02-22 12:30:36
其實係社會令你老豆阿媽咁諗嘅
2017-02-22 12:31:16
最窮:賴掂都咁窮,生多幾件,搏其中一件發達養全家,就算冇一個發達起碼老左可以逐個榨咁d血黎飲,

乜撚野思想而家d後生?就咁生你一個出黎,當養到你讀完大學你知唔知要幾錢? 一觀奶粉300幾蚊夠食一個星期架炸,你讀完大學出黎做野當你中位數先得個15000,當你好撚孝順比一半屋企,你有冇計過要還幾多年先還得返養大你個20年。何況生多幾個?

成日諗到你老豆老母咁你就死撚左去唔好做人啦。

利申 32歲,生左個仔冇耐。

生仔講回報嘅咩
2017-02-22 12:32:29
我一直有皮膚問題 睇過政府冇用 想睇出面d皮膚科 我都知係貴 但冇辦法 返學要見人 第日揾工都想係整潔儀容 同老母講睇皮膚科 佢話好貴 負擔好重 點點點... 嘈咗一輪 佢話:鬼叫你生到咁
嚟句刻骨銘心 我想㗎咩 你生我㗎喎...
之後老豆肯比錢睇 但比得幾唔情願
2017-02-22 12:32:44
社會問題源於一群奴隸思想既人民
2017-02-22 12:33:22
香港地真係窮人生仔正仆街
2017-02-22 12:35:28
最窮:賴掂都咁窮,生多幾件,搏其中一件發達養全家,就算冇一個發達起碼老左可以逐個榨咁d血黎飲,

乜撚野思想而家d後生?就咁生你一個出黎,當養到你讀完大學你知唔知要幾錢? 一觀奶粉300幾蚊夠食一個星期架炸,你讀完大學出黎做野當你中位數先得個15000,當你好撚孝順比一半屋企,你有冇計過要還幾多年先還得返養大你個20年。何況生多幾個?

成日諗到你老豆老母咁你就死撚左去唔好做人啦。

利申 32歲,生左個仔冇耐。

生仔講回報嘅咩

又黎人肉股票
2017-02-22 12:37:16
我一直好宣揚,對不負責任的父母,要更加不負責任
我當時小學未畢業已經想自殺 (好彩自己用的方法on9﹐完全傷唔到自己)
所以一入U即刻搬走,寧願自己辛苦都唔會搬返去住

佢地而家老左養唔養到自己都唔關我事

唔比家用
已贏在起跑線

將來如果有仔女,我一定唔問佢拎家用

唔好比佢地有呢個諗法,我入U開始已經係自給自足,學費hall費都要自己grant loan﹐佢好意思叫我比錢?
再加埋我比錢,最尾咪又係拎去賭,不如我自己儲起佢
而家係維持幾個月先會同阿媽contact一次 (n年前已經講,佢肯拋棄隻賭仔,我即刻搬返去住)
2017-02-22 12:37:54
的確父母無知同眼界窄係問題......

細個屋企人做工廠,劏房住過,成日食隔夜飯.....但屋企人對我有期望唔係為錢而係唔想我大個捱窮..... 當然養到家人係bonus....

我都有怨過點解人地同學有生日會,可以去宿營食貴既杯面,問唔中去外地旅行.... 人地可以學樂器,但我抽唔到音統處, 無得學.....

我到二十歲之前未曾去過中國以外既地方,二十三歲第一去出國,泰國..... 一直以為開私家車好有錢

死有諗過但屋企人好慘..... 所以我逼自己快點長大,做辛苦d既工, 比其他人做更長時間.....

總之,香港你勤力係有希望架..... 怨父母都唔會令人生有改變.....但坦白講, 父母叻, 真係可以走少好多路..... 但佢地心態好重要.... 可以窮但唔可以認命....

寫咁多係希望大家唔好認命,至少,將來自己仔女唔會睇唔起自己
2017-02-22 12:40:06
的確父母無知同眼界窄係問題......

細個屋企人做工廠,劏房住過,成日食隔夜飯.....但屋企人對我有期望唔係為錢而係唔想我大個捱窮..... 當然養到家人係bonus....

我都有怨過點解人地同學有生日會,可以去宿營食貴既杯面,問唔中去外地旅行.... 人地可以學樂器,但我抽唔到音統處, 無得學.....

我到二十歲之前未曾去過中國以外既地方,二十三歲第一去出國,泰國..... 一直以為開私家車好有錢

死有諗過但屋企人好慘..... 所以我逼自己快點長大,做辛苦d既工, 比其他人做更長時間.....

總之,香港你勤力係有希望架..... 怨父母都唔會令人生有改變.....但坦白講, 父母叻, 真係可以走少好多路..... 但佢地心態好重要.... 可以窮但唔可以認命....

寫咁多係希望大家唔好認命,至少,將來自己仔女唔會睇唔起自己

仲諗住生仔
2017-02-22 12:40:29
好能認同樓主

我中學老師打嘅:

Privileged and Underprivileged in Education

I have seen many success stories but most of them involve children from the privileged class with top professional or very wealthy parents. Judging from my experience, if a child is underprivileged, his or her chance of success in education is less than 20 %.

Privileged kids go to international schools or direct subsidy schools that offer international curricula. They do not have to sit the super-competitive DSE, with many subjects awarding only about one percent of the candidates the top grade of 5**. Such students take international exams like IGCSE, GCE and IB.

As far as I know, the percentage of Hong Kong students getting the top score A* in IGCSE is about 20 percent, and 50 percent get A* to A. A full 98 percent get the grades from A* to C, and practically nobody fail. Other international exams are also more generous than the local DSE in awarding good grades. If you do well and are admitted to a famous overseas university, you can even get a Hong Kong Government scholarship which covers the tuition fees for four years.

Students from international schools attain native speakers’ proficiency in English and this is a big advantage in university education. Though their proficiency in Chinese is only about primary level, they can still enter local universities, which require Level 3 or above in DSE, something that only about 50 percent of local school candidates can attain despite their mother language being Chinese.

Now you can see the big advantage in studying in an international school. The problem is that few people can afford such an education because the school fee per month is more than $10000, apart from the usual requirement of buying a very expensive debenture.

You can still win if you go to a local school and if you do not have any major learning defect, such as being hyperactive, dyslexic or autistic. Then you can work hard every day, even during holidays, especially in the last few years of schooling. You need to have many extracurricular activities at first to enrich your portfolio. Once you can get into a top secondary school, you have to drop most of them to concentrate on studies. Now you need to have private tuition or go to one of the top tutorial schools three or four times per week. Of course all these require above average intelligence, forbearance and still a lot of money.

If you are not especially strong academically, you can consider going abroad to study after finishing secondary school here. You need to have about one million dollars to do so. This is still a lot cheaper than pursuing an international programme.

If you can afford none of the above, you belong to the underprivileged class. You may even have to earn your pocket money by doing a part-time job. Your fate is practically sealed if you go to a band two or three local school and are doing just average academically. Your chance of getting into a subsidized local university is less than ten percent. Even if you are admitted, you probably cannot choose a subject that leads to a lucrative profession.

Privileged or underprivileged, children are children. When I see underprivileged children struggling for survival, I cannot help protesting and trying to redress the balance, though I know that my effort is so feeble that little can be done.
2017-02-22 12:41:00
養兒防老正仆街
2017-02-22 12:42:55
雖然係岩,但高登連登有好多係爛泥扶唔上柄ge廢物,呢篇只係畀佢地用黎安慰自己

又嚟blame the victum
將啲社會現象推落個人度
真係無撚敵

事實上有好多係以為自己生於有錢家庭就會改變到自己能力

that you've had."

The Great Gatsby

收皮啦

直線屌撚柒你啦,我家境係垃圾窮閪,靠自己考入港大法律,後來靠自己搭人脈搵到個資深大律師做師傅,另外考入ivy league嘅其中幾間比左offer我,但因為錢問題要係香港讀

居然會唔當家底同人脈係能力既一種條友中學畢業未

咪撚on9,我會羡慕其他人,但我唔會怨家底差
我第一句已經表明我認同樓主,亦都講左廢柴係大多數。
我係笑一班明知隊友廢,但自己carry唔到,不過又唔肯離開呢一隊team ge人,後天大把機會離開父母去改寫自己一生,唔再受家用兩個字束縛,但又要留低係咩玩法?
2017-02-22 12:44:21
好能認同樓主

我中學老師打嘅:

I have seen many success stories but most of them involve children from the privileged class with top professional or very wealthy parents. Judging from my experience, if a child is underprivileged, his or her chance of success in education is less than 20 %.

Privileged kids go to international schools or direct subsidy schools that offer international curricula. They do not have to sit the super-competitive DSE, with many subjects awarding only about one percent of the candidates the top grade of 5**. Such students take international exams like IGCSE, GCE and IB.

As far as I know, the percentage of Hong Kong students getting the top score A* in IGCSE is about 20 percent, and 50 percent get A* to A. A full 98 percent get the grades from A* to C, and practically nobody fail. Other international exams are also more generous than the local DSE in awarding good grades. If you do well and are admitted to a famous overseas university, you can even get a Hong Kong Government scholarship which covers the tuition fees for four years.

Students from international schools attain native speakers’ proficiency in English and this is a big advantage in university education. Though their proficiency in Chinese is only about primary level, they can still enter local universities, which require Level 3 or above in DSE, something that only about 50 percent of local school candidates can attain despite their mother language being Chinese.

Now you can see the big advantage in studying in an international school. The problem is that few people can afford such an education because the school fee per month is more than $10000, apart from the usual requirement of buying a very expensive debenture.

You can still win if you go to a local school and if you do not have any major learning defect, such as being hyperactive, dyslexic or autistic. Then you can work hard every day, even during holidays, especially in the last few years of schooling. You need to have many extracurricular activities at first to enrich your portfolio. Once you can get into a top secondary school, you have to drop most of them to concentrate on studies. Now you need to have private tuition or go to one of the top tutorial schools three or four times per week. Of course all these require above average intelligence, forbearance and still a lot of money.

If you are not especially strong academically, you can consider going abroad to study after finishing secondary school here. You need to have about one million dollars to do so. This is still a lot cheaper than pursuing an international programme.

If you can afford none of the above, you belong to the underprivileged class. You may even have to earn your pocket money by doing a part-time job. Your fate is practically sealed if you go to a band two or three local school and are doing just average academically. Your chance of getting into a subsidized local university is less than ten percent. Even if you are admitted, you probably cannot choose a subject that leads to a lucrative profession.

Privileged or underprivileged, children are children. When I see underprivileged children struggling for survival, I cannot help protesting and trying to redress the balance, though I know that my effort is so feeble that little can be done.

Your teacher made this to discourage you? Or ask you guys accept the fate?
2017-02-22 12:45:37
好能認同樓主

我中學老師打嘅:

睇左第一段英文一般喎
stories of success (successful stories有啲chinglish因為直譯成功的故事,可能因為咁你miss唔用successful)
Judging後面個SVO個S要係你老師,因為dangling modifiers
另外用According to其實仲岩
利申:grammar Nazi
2017-02-22 12:47:20

lol
向子女出氣,係唔使原因,打你唔使唔點解,問點解打得仲勁;大個就知係搵地方發泄,因為響佢個世界咁先有地位,有尊嚴,被套上母親呢個職位,就可以為所欲為,講野難聽過粗口,邏輯更加不通用,龍門就亂鳩擺,而我地,不論你讀到書與否,你都係唔夠好,就算成為支柱,你也必須遷就,你永遠都係一個負累,因為你曾經做錯過,因為你6,8,9歲那年做了甚麼,或者是昨天做了些甚麼,
其實做了甚麼也沒有分別,因為佢搵錢比飯你食,你懂得sit hand 跳火圈是應該的。

又白話又少少書面,sor9ly

btw你原文我都好認同

同意, 男人暴燥打人女人歇斯底里, 細個果陣係好難承受到呢d, 加上d朋友又好多都唔理解到, 諗埋一邊去自殺好正常
小學試過出去倒垃圾返到黎阿媽話我去得耐俾佢打...
"係呀生你出黎養大你係愛你係好辛苦ga, 肯定係你黑人憎先俾阿媽打 "
2017-02-22 12:48:15
睇樓上
的確有家庭問題,同個人問題嘅
2017-02-22 12:48:26
2017-02-22 12:48:35

又嚟blame the victum
將啲社會現象推落個人度
真係無撚敵

that you've had."

The Great Gatsby

收皮啦

居然會唔當家底同人脈係能力既一種條友中學畢業未

咪撚on9,我會羡慕其他人,但我唔會怨家底差
我係笑一班明知隊友廢,但自己carry唔到,不過又唔肯離開呢一隊team ge人,後天大把機會離開父母去改寫自己一生,唔再受家用兩個字束縛,但又要留低係咩玩法?

我會怨窮人生仔,但唔會認命,決心不惜一切都要做到人中龍鳳,唔可以比人生頭呢廿幾年白白去涯
2017-02-22 12:48:40
好能認同樓主

我中學老師打嘅:

睇左第一段英文一般喎
stories of success (successful stories有啲chinglish因為直譯成功的故事,可能因為咁你miss唔用successful)
Judging後面個SVO個S要係你老師,因為dangling modifiers
另外用According to其實仲岩
利申:grammar Nazi

同意, 語法一般而且動機不良
2017-02-22 12:50:41
屋企有錢供妳都會咁怨妳架咩?

利申 倫敦讀時裝 勿相認

佢好緊張錢
掟我出去係因為驚我乞食第時養唔返佢
講明人工至少收我一半直至我還曬錢
我話要儲錢買樓
佢答: 「乜你覺得你買得起樓咩?你點儲都唔會買到架啦。」

有佢講呢句就得

畢左業即刻自己搬走
換電話號碼,斷線來往
2017-02-22 12:50:45
根本好多怪獸家長都唔應該生育
2017-02-22 12:50:53

that you've had."

The Great Gatsby

收皮啦

居然會唔當家底同人脈係能力既一種條友中學畢業未

咪撚on9,我會羡慕其他人,但我唔會怨家底差

我會怨窮人生仔,但唔會認命,決心不惜一切都要做到人中龍鳳,唔可以比人生頭呢廿幾年白白去涯

正解, 人生有趣在於唔認命同睇自己行到幾遠
2017-02-22 12:54:46
等睇窮人生仔正仆街張gif
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞