Same sex relationship too!
2017-07-03 01:57:04
有澳洲passport
係英國讀左五年書
黎緊九月應該會返香港讀master

諗住黎緊會移民 如果返英國又要由頭儲過citizenship年期 而加先走好似唔抵 不過香港master個啲嘢咩都搞曬
澳洲就再睇下點 始終走既話英國>澳洲

Here is the UK's shortage occupation list -

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/308513/shortageoccupationlistapril14.pdf

Are you studying anything in university that will get you a job on the list?
2017-07-03 02:01:15
異想天開一問
2公婆如果想移民去英國( 因為唔識其他語言 ), 唔想去大城市, 想係d鄉下村莊買間屋有花園簡簡單單生活, 要有幾多資金同資格

首次申請成功後,您會批獲三年四個月的簽證。根據您在英國的投資情況,以下是投資路線一覽:

英國投資移民的要求

以下是英國投資移民首次申請的要求:

持有200萬英鎊現金存款,可隨時兌換成英鎊並轉至英國
符合資金來源的要求,證明這筆為合法資金
投資總額200萬鎊,五年後可申請永居
投資總額500萬鎊,三年後可申請永居
投資總額1000萬鎊,兩年後可申請永居

The above is Tier 1 (Investor) visa -

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-investor/overview

However, there is a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa, which you will need to invest £50,000 in order to live in the UK. Please see link below for details -

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur/eligibility
2017-07-03 02:20:09
有澳洲passport
係英國讀左五年書
黎緊九月應該會返香港讀master

澳洲就再睇下點 始終走既話英國>澳洲

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/308513/shortageoccupationlistapril14.pdf

個list到無呀 女朋友就有
無知一問係到讀左5年既話仲有幾耐可以申請citizenship 上網睇左好多不過唔覺有一個concrete答案
2017-07-03 02:23:18
美國 聽日飛
2017-07-03 02:45:48
有澳洲passport
係英國讀左五年書
黎緊九月應該會返香港讀master

澳洲就再睇下點 始終走既話英國>澳洲

個list到無呀 女朋友就有
無知一問係到讀左5年既話仲有幾耐可以申請citizenship 上網睇左好多不過唔覺有一個concrete答案

I am sorry, the answer is no.

Yes you can register as a British Citizen using form B(OTA) if you are a BN(O) passport holder or naturalise using your HKSAR passport (form AN) after 5 years' residence in the UK. However, you need to have Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) for a year before your application in order to succeed.

You can get ILR in the following ways -

1) 5 years in the UK under Tier 2 work permit
2) 5 years in the UK under a spouse visa
3) 10 years legal stay in the UK under the long resident
https://www.gov.uk/long-residence/overview

Is your girlfriend interested in trying to get a job in the UK?
2017-07-03 02:49:43
有澳洲passport
係英國讀左五年書
黎緊九月應該會返香港讀master

I know it may be a bit late now, but do you know that as a Commonwealth citizen (Australian) with leave to remain in the UK for more than 6 months can register to vote in all UK elections.

https://www.yourvotematters.co.uk/can-i-vote/who-can-register-to-vote
2017-07-03 06:43:56

Not familiar with the financial workplace in particular, but overall economy is picking up after the major recession from oil price crash 2015.

Toronto is the financial center (hey Ontario PNP fits your bill ) Bay Street is the equivalent of Wall Street in NYC I'd imagine Calgary is also in demand for finance from oil companies but they are still deeply hurt from the recession (25% vacancy rate in downtown office space, from almost 0% at oil peak)

To apply for Ontario Onp means I need to know French?? Sorry I don't know much about Canada and its immigration system

Not necessarily. If you know both French and English, you are eligible in a special bilingual stream, which also means less requirements in other aspects

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_FRENCH_QUALIFY.html

Other PNP streams
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPCAPITAL.html

It's ok, the immigration system is messy, complicated and ever-changing, to say the least

Thanks bro. It helps a lot! Are you living in Canada or have you ever stayed there for a while? I have studied in the uk for two years before and found the blend of London dynamism with its countryside tranquility captivated me. Does Canada, especially Toronto have anything similar to UK?

Ok, trying to reply a few posts all here

10 years from study to work, still finding a permanent place to settle.. this country is bigger than you can imagine. I studied just outside Toronto. My personal feeling is that Toronto is a worker class city. The city is industrious and with mix of cultures, living together in respect. There isn't as much natural beauty to boast as Vancouver and Calgary but it's still has lots of offer. I'd imagine Toronto feels lesser of a great city than London because it's so spread out.

Go north of Toronto and you will find beautiful small lakeside towns. Collingwood (1 hr north), Muskoka and Algonquin Park (3.5 hr north) are favorite cottage vacation destinations.

The government is in fact lowering the bars of immigration, in favor of people with personal & family ties (adding points for Canadian graduates, Canadian siblings, higher quota for marriage sponsor, etc.). But then things can change rapidly and without signs.

Regardless of streams, you will need to create an express entry profile for both applying to federal program and accepting provincial nominations. Just calculate the how many points you get and go from there. (You may not even need PNP. After all, the whole reason of nomination is to boost your points)

AFAIK, you can't just apply to Ontario's PNP. The Ontario office sends you invitation after you created the profile, until then you can apply to their PNP. As long as the PNP office satisfy with all the documents they need, refusals are very unlikely.

---

Heavy duty trades are always in heavy demand from what I heard

Because most immigration streams (Federal & provincial nomination) uses point system to determine eligibility, you are much less likely to be eligible without degree (maybe some other province has a stream for you. do your homework) With a trade cert, you are eligible in a separate stream for tradesperson

Studying as international student is expensive. From what I know there isn't much difference in where you trade was learned, as long as it is recognized by provincial governments so check their requirements for a transfer

Certs in French doesn't matter in immigration, only exam result does. TEF is the only recognized French exam. It's hard to say if its worth the effort of learning French just for the sake of immigration, but regardless of where you learn French, being bilingual is an advantage in job market, especially with federal gov't

---

Shit I wrote too much. But good luck to you all
TL;DR calculate Express entry score first and then plot the next course of action
2017-07-03 06:55:59
有哥哥係澳洲讀master (翻譯)
有冇機會哥哥移民到?
如果移民到可唔可以申請我呢個細佬移民?
2017-07-03 07:13:16
有哥哥係澳洲讀master (翻譯)
有冇機會哥哥移民到?
如果移民到可唔可以申請我呢個細佬移民?

澳洲親屬得返489一條路
2017-07-03 07:39:45
有哥哥係澳洲讀master (翻譯)
有冇機會哥哥移民到?
如果移民到可唔可以申請我呢個細佬移民?

澳洲親屬得返489一條路

收到唔該哂
好想離開香港
2017-07-03 08:10:43
有冇eb3撚?
打算搞eb3
有冇巴打申請左?

HI 巴打諗著搵咩工先?

利申, 我都RESEARCH緊

咩工都制
不過我大約年半之後就申請eb3
希望到時仲有 唔好有咩冬瓜豆腐
2017-07-03 09:40:19
美國 聽日飛

good to you
2017-07-03 09:41:17
有冇eb3撚?
打算搞eb3
有冇巴打申請左?

HI 巴打諗著搵咩工先?

利申, 我都RESEARCH緊

咩工都制
不過我大約年半之後就申請eb3
希望到時仲有 唔好有咩冬瓜豆腐

年半後我怕你申請到,但唔批
2017-07-03 10:49:31

Not familiar with the financial workplace in particular, but overall economy is picking up after the major recession from oil price crash 2015.

Toronto is the financial center (hey Ontario PNP fits your bill ) Bay Street is the equivalent of Wall Street in NYC I'd imagine Calgary is also in demand for finance from oil companies but they are still deeply hurt from the recession (25% vacancy rate in downtown office space, from almost 0% at oil peak)

To apply for Ontario Onp means I need to know French?? Sorry I don't know much about Canada and its immigration system

Not necessarily. If you know both French and English, you are eligible in a special bilingual stream, which also means less requirements in other aspects

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_FRENCH_QUALIFY.html

Other PNP streams
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPCAPITAL.html

It's ok, the immigration system is messy, complicated and ever-changing, to say the least

Thanks bro. It helps a lot! Are you living in Canada or have you ever stayed there for a while? I have studied in the uk for two years before and found the blend of London dynamism with its countryside tranquility captivated me. Does Canada, especially Toronto have anything similar to UK?

Ok, trying to reply a few posts all here

10 years from study to work, still finding a permanent place to settle.. this country is bigger than you can imagine. I studied just outside Toronto. My personal feeling is that Toronto is a worker class city. The city is industrious and with mix of cultures, living together in respect. There isn't as much natural beauty to boast as Vancouver and Calgary but it's still has lots of offer. I'd imagine Toronto feels lesser of a great city than London because it's so spread out.

Go north of Toronto and you will find beautiful small lakeside towns. Collingwood (1 hr north), Muskoka and Algonquin Park (3.5 hr north) are favorite cottage vacation destinations.

The government is in fact lowering the bars of immigration, in favor of people with personal & family ties (adding points for Canadian graduates, Canadian siblings, higher quota for marriage sponsor, etc.). But then things can change rapidly and without signs.

Regardless of streams, you will need to create an express entry profile for both applying to federal program and accepting provincial nominations. Just calculate the how many points you get and go from there. (You may not even need PNP. After all, the whole reason of nomination is to boost your points)

AFAIK, you can't just apply to Ontario's PNP. The Ontario office sends you invitation after you created the profile, until then you can apply to their PNP. As long as the PNP office satisfy with all the documents they need, refusals are very unlikely.................

No words can express my gratitude for your advice. I will apply for exchange to uot for a semester and see its way of living suits me well! In the meantime, I will learn French at my home uni! Thank you very much, 訓唔著巴打
2017-07-03 14:48:32

---

Because most immigration streams (Federal & provincial nomination) uses point system to determine eligibility, you are much less likely to be eligible without degree (maybe some other province has a stream for you. do your homework) With a trade cert, you are eligible in a separate stream for tradesperson

Studying as international student is expensive. From what I know there isn't much difference in where you trade was learned, as long as it is recognized by provincial governments so check their requirements for a transfer

Certs in French doesn't matter in immigration, only exam result does. TEF is the only recognized French exam. It's hard to say if its worth the effort of learning French just for the sake of immigration, but regardless of where you learn French, being bilingual is an advantage in job market, especially with federal gov't

---

TL;DR calculate Express entry score first and then plot the next course of action

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I am now caught up in a dilemma right now. I wont have time for university and tradeschools so i need to choose either of them. And im not sure wether it's worth a shot to do a degree since it is expensive and time consuming.(i would prefer getting a job in the trades) so whats your take on this??

And I have checked so many websites about the "immigration streams" ..theres is federal program ,nominal program . quebec skilled worker program... i am so confused right now. Is there a website that explains how it works?

Thanks so much
2017-07-03 14:51:49

---

BTW i have checked the language requirement and found that the language test that i took (DALF C1 Level ) is recongized by the cic and quebec. is that the case??

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/language-step-3.asp
2017-07-03 16:41:59
香港讀緊細電
邊個國家會請細電人
master過外國讀
好想移民
2017-07-03 17:12:35
香港讀緊細電
邊個國家會請細電人
master過外國讀
好想移民

台灣,好盛行
2017-07-03 17:12:46
香港讀緊細電
邊個國家會請細電人
master過外國讀
好想移民

一係黎我地美國囉
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞