背景:小學教畜,有親戚係澳洲住左好多年
諗住過去做special edu or early childhood edu
係咪可以apply 489?
489 係咪易過189/190?
有無巴打解答

189易啲,反正教蓄都要IELTS 7,7,8,8,考到已經多10分,總分60就夠。

但可唔可以用489 借親戚再屈多10 分?

189教師暫時60分都夠,因為189最快,夠分數就填expression of interest,一個月度批,之後上載所需文件、驗身、打指模,幾個月內搞掂。

關於IELTS,個人覺得speaking 8.0較難拎,listening 就好易,只要你聽多啲IELTS past paper, 聽夠十次,點都擺到。有人話澳洲考speaking 易拎高分,個人經驗:响星加坡考speaking拎7.5,但香港考拎6.5。

你特登去第2度考ielts?
之前undergrad最勁成績:7,7,7,5.5
果兩個8分真係幾難下
8分係咪已經係native?
巴打諗住拎4條8?
2017-05-19 22:35:38
去新加坡

星都有諗過。不過都好似香港,如果無得揀都會考慮
2017-05-19 22:38:24
今年28, 剛剛轉返教書
所以要儲3年related working exp去拎5分
希望呢3年31歲可以考到7,7,8,8
考到就夠60分申請189
2017-05-19 23:19:19

兩公婆都BC 放唔低屋企人響香港兩個自己走

依個post 唔啱你

有BC都要plan既, 同埋英國都唔係太好景

有BC都要plan既, 同埋英國都唔係太好景 +1同感

If you want your child to have British Citizenship - make sure the child is born in the UK.

Please note that Northern Ireland will be better as the child will get Irish citizenship too.

Northern Ireland
Sounds a very good idea never thought about it, how're the hospitals there? only think of living in London

NHS hospitals are okay - as a British Citizen, you are entitle to free NHS health care as soon as you enter the UK. If both of you (兩公婆) are British Citizens, going to give birth in Northern Ireland will be free in NHS hospitals. Please note that British Citizens will need to meet a habitual residence test before getting any welfare benefits from the government.

The child will be a British Citizen as well as Irish citizen if he/she was born in Northern Ireland as long as one of you is a British Citizen at the time of the baby's birth. Having Irish citizenship means that the child can live and work in Europe as well.

Starting a new life in the UK is a big move. You and your wife may want to come for a visit before making the decision. What kind of jobs you have in mind? You can apply for a British passport in Hong Kong using the link below -

https://www.gov.uk/overseas-passports

Thanks so much! The information is very useful!
We both have uk passport, how many years we need to live in UK before we could enjoy the benefit of giving birth in hospital free of charge?
Yes that'd be a big move definitely, we have only been to London and Edinburgh couple of times for leisure trips before, we love the cities but it may probably feel very different when long-staying there.
I'm a financial analyst in a whisky company currently and my wife is a trade marketing manager, I believe I should be able to get a job with ACCA and master degree, not too sure how is the job market at UK, so I wish some day I could internal transfer from Hong Kong office to London office, needa test my luck LOL

As a British Citizen, you and your wife will enjoy free NHS health care (including giving birth) as soon as you are in the UK.

There is always a demand for Cantonese and Mandarin speaking accountants in the UK as there is a large number of Chinese restaurant businesses here.

If you work for a whiskey company, any chance of a transfer to another post with the same company in the UK?
2017-05-20 01:22:41
Good thread

大家點睇?

背景: 唔係European,但岩岩德國master畢業,可以留低,但試過水位搵下100大公司,無回音⋯⋯反而日本亂比CV overseas skype有回音和offer(low paid), 決定去日本WH,考埋JLPT N1,搵下工試下情況點。

窮撚人名,肯定唔會留係香港做野,接受唔到咁多人,同好撚迫,買野好貴。

唔得就完左申請番WH 返去德國/奧地利搵工⋯⋯

你個日本公司offer confirm未?點解仲要再去日本搵工

既然visa可以留德,點解唔再搵下先,反正你日本搵唔到都係返德國
而且好似Frankfurt果邊都幾多日本公司?

不過講到尾,睇你自己中意日本定歐洲啦

低人工,去到先搵
大愛日本,所以先去
2017-05-20 02:07:13
想問吓申請DV-2019 有咩要注意?
2017-05-20 04:06:04
2017-05-20 04:10:50
2017-05-20 08:47:36

有BC都要plan既, 同埋英國都唔係太好景

If you want your child to have British Citizenship - make sure the child is born in the UK.

Please note that Northern Ireland will be better as the child will get Irish citizenship too.

Northern Ireland
Sounds a very good idea never thought about it, how're the hospitals there? only think of living in London

NHS hospitals are okay - as a British Citizen, you are entitle to free NHS health care as soon as you enter the UK. If both of you (兩公婆) are British Citizens, going to give birth in Northern Ireland will be free in NHS hospitals. Please note that British Citizens will need to meet a habitual residence test before getting any welfare benefits from the government.

The child will be a British Citizen as well as Irish citizen if he/she was born in Northern Ireland as long as one of you is a British Citizen at the time of the baby's birth. Having Irish citizenship means that the child can live and work in Europe as well.

Starting a new life in the UK is a big move. You and your wife may want to come for a visit before making the decision. What kind of jobs you have in mind? You can apply for a British passport in Hong Kong using the link below -

We both have uk passport, how many years we need to live in UK before we could enjoy the benefit of giving birth in hospital free of charge?
Yes that'd be a big move definitely, we have only been to London and Edinburgh couple of times for leisure trips before, we love the cities but it may probably feel very different when long-staying there.
I'm a financial analyst in a whisky company currently and my wife is a trade marketing manager, I believe I should be able to get a job with ACCA and master degree, not too sure how is the job market at UK, so I wish some day I could internal transfer from Hong Kong office to London office, needa test my luck LOL

As a British Citizen, you and your wife will enjoy free NHS health care (including giving birth) as soon as you are in the UK.

There is always a demand for Cantonese and Mandarin speaking accountants in the UK as there is a large number of Chinese restaurant businesses here.

If you work for a whiskey company, any chance of a transfer to another post with the same company in the UK?

I thought we need to stay in UK for a certain period before being able to enjoy the free NHS health care, surprise
Yes we have office in London and international transfers are quite common in our company, hopefully I could transfer to the London office later
We just acquired some lovely Scotch brands and an Irish brand
2017-05-20 08:48:31

Northern Ireland

I thought we need to stay in UK for a certain period before being able to enjoy the free NHS health care, surprise
Yes we have office in London and international transfers are quite common in our company, hopefully I could transfer to the London office later

By the way thanks so much brother for all the info thats superb helpful
2017-05-20 08:50:07
去新加坡

星都有諗過。不過都好似香港,如果無得揀都會考慮

移民去新加坡難唔難
聽聞以前新加坡人唔係好中意香港人, 依家唔知好唔好d
2017-05-20 11:07:28
想問吓申請DV-2019 有咩要注意?

無野要注意。因為十分難抽中

利申已連續抽三年唔中,識人連續抽十五年唔中
2017-05-20 12:34:51
屌,IELTS 9/8.5/7/7,要考PTE
2017-05-20 13:18:54
屌,IELTS 9/8.5/7/7,要考PTE

其實ielts s/w 真係唔知點先拎到全8 ,好似見係local就全部最盡俾6.5/7 咁
2017-05-20 13:39:24
屌,IELTS 9/8.5/7/7,要考PTE

其實ielts s/w 真係唔知點先拎到全8 ,好似見係local就全部最盡俾6.5/7 咁

我都覺,PTE電腦俾分,試下囉
2017-05-20 13:40:46
屌,IELTS 9/8.5/7/7,要考PTE

2017-05-20 15:31:34
屌,IELTS 9/8.5/7/7,要考PTE

overall 8暫時都冇用

或者去到搵工有用
2017-05-20 17:59:48

Northern Ireland

By the way thanks so much brother for all the info thats superb helpful

If you and your wife is planning to go to the UK to settle, I would suggest you to have a look at the link below for more information.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/
2017-05-20 18:01:20
去新加坡

星都有諗過。不過都好似香港,如果無得揀都會考慮

移民去新加坡難唔難
聽聞以前新加坡人唔係好中意香港人, 依家唔知好唔好d

Singapore does not allow dual nationality. Anyone who wants to become a Singaporean citizen will need to give up his or her original nationality.
2017-05-21 02:41:05
係咪可以apply 489?
489 係咪易過189/190?
有無巴打解答

但可唔可以用489 借親戚再屈多10 分?

關於IELTS,個人覺得speaking 8.0較難拎,listening 就好易,只要你聽多啲IELTS past paper, 聽夠十次,點都擺到。有人話澳洲考speaking 易拎高分,個人經驗:响星加坡考speaking拎7.5,但香港考拎6.5。

請教下巴打係咪要考完ielts先報EOI?
2017-05-21 03:57:50
係咪可以apply 489?
489 係咪易過189/190?
有無巴打解答

但可唔可以用489 借親戚再屈多10 分?

請教下巴打係咪要考完ielts先報EOI?

2017-05-22 17:16:55
係咪可以apply 489?
489 係咪易過189/190?
有無巴打解答

但可唔可以用489 借親戚再屈多10 分?

請教下巴打係咪要考完ielts先報EOI?

我覺得香港British Council堆友speaking真係好手緊,聽講成千人只係得個位數字嘅考生有speaking 8
2017-05-24 00:15:33
係咪可以apply 489?
489 係咪易過189/190?
有無巴打解答

但可唔可以用489 借親戚再屈多10 分?

請教下巴打係咪要考完ielts先報EOI?

我覺得香港British Council堆友speaking真係好手緊,聽講成千人只係得個位數字嘅考生有speaking 8

唔通真係要去外國考ielts
2017-05-24 00:30:59
想移民法國或奧地利比利時
歐盟中邊個成員國最易?

識少少法文

葡萄牙,投資400幾萬就走到,一年淨係居留14日就夠
2017-05-24 00:34:01
我講緊既係後代
即係唔關你事呀
你個仔做到識飛都唔關你事
廿幾歲仔移民外國 人生就咁玩完
不過可能入得黎既都係香港load唔掂
咁就更加唔好移啦 係自己地方都生存唔到 去到外國包你收皮

係香港收入低=去到外國收皮
係香港收入高=去到外國收皮
你講晒
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞