比你居民身份同真係可以長住喺兩會事 除非你真係屋企夠養兩世
打跛腳唔使憂個d
2017-07-02 13:51:35

QC省好似可以無工作證明申請省提名 但要學法文我無信心

Quebec移民應該係咁多省之中最易/門檻最低
但要有心理準備搵工比英語省份難(好多年前搞獨立令經濟唔好/企業搬走)同埋要學法文
ps. 小弟屋企人當年移民就係land Montreal

Yr1 學法文會唔會太遲

Don't think so - for example, many British students only started to learn the Chinese language in university.

Caroline Wilson (吳若蘭), the former British Consul-General, entered the UK's Foreign and Commonwealth Office in 1995 and was send to Peking for Chinese language training in 1996 (This suggested that she received Chinese language training after finishing university). After watching her Chinese New Year message on youtube, I think her Cantonese language skills are okay. If she can do it, I cannot see why you cannot do it.

It depends more on your determination and incentives. No doubt Caroline Wilson is very determined to learn the language and has important duties to carry. On the other hand, I have met people immigrated and lived in Montreal for 10+ years and not know a word of French. (Note: Montreal is by far more bilingual than rest of Quebec)

If you pass both English and French language exam, it's probably just easier to take Ontario PNP

Noted with thanks, bro. How about the job market in Canada, where is the financial city of Canada? As my major of study is related to finance.

Not familiar with the financial workplace in particular, but overall economy is picking up after the major recession from oil price crash 2015.

Toronto is the financial center (hey Ontario PNP fits your bill ) Bay Street is the equivalent of Wall Street in NYC I'd imagine Calgary is also in demand for finance from oil companies but they are still deeply hurt from the recession (25% vacancy rate in downtown office space, from almost 0% at oil peak)

To apply for Ontario Onp means I need to know French?? Sorry I don't know much about Canada and its immigration system
2017-07-02 14:13:02

Quebec移民應該係咁多省之中最易/門檻最低

Yr1 學法文會唔會太遲

Don't think so - for example, many British students only started to learn the Chinese language in university.

Caroline Wilson (吳若蘭), the former British Consul-General, entered the UK's Foreign and Commonwealth Office in 1995 and was send to Peking for Chinese language training in 1996 (This suggested that she received Chinese language training after finishing university). After watching her Chinese New Year message on youtube, I think her Cantonese language skills are okay. If she can do it, I cannot see why you cannot do it.

It depends more on your determination and incentives. No doubt Caroline Wilson is very determined to learn the language and has important duties to carry. On the other hand, I have met people immigrated and lived in Montreal for 10+ years and not know a word of French. (Note: Montreal is by far more bilingual than rest of Quebec)

If you pass both English and French language exam, it's probably just easier to take Ontario PNP

Noted with thanks, bro. How about the job market in Canada, where is the financial city of Canada? As my major of study is related to finance.

Not familiar with the financial workplace in particular, but overall economy is picking up after the major recession from oil price crash 2015.

Toronto is the financial center (hey Ontario PNP fits your bill ) Bay Street is the equivalent of Wall Street in NYC I'd imagine Calgary is also in demand for finance from oil companies but they are still deeply hurt from the recession (25% vacancy rate in downtown office space, from almost 0% at oil peak)

To apply for Ontario Onp means I need to know French?? Sorry I don't know much about Canada and its immigration system

Not necessarily. If you know both French and English, you are eligible in a special bilingual stream, which also means less requirements in other aspects

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_FRENCH_QUALIFY.html

Other PNP streams
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPCAPITAL.html

It's ok, the immigration system is messy, complicated and ever-changing, to say the least
2017-07-02 15:56:37

Yr1 學法文會唔會太遲

Not necessarily. If you know both French and English, you are eligible in a special bilingual stream, which also means less requirements in other aspects

Other PNP streams

It's ok, the immigration system is messy, complicated and ever-changing, to say the least

Thanks bro. It helps a lot! Are you living in Canada or have you ever stayed there for a while? I have studied in the uk for two years before and found the blend of London dynamism with its countryside tranquility captivated me. Does Canada, especially Toronto have anything similar to UK?
2017-07-02 16:03:42

真係有人嘅地方就有香港人

我自己觀察prairies尤其Calgary 今年好咗好多,不過我留意都係接近石油同工業工程類別 未必關其他事住

Toronto/Kitchener Vancouver 就一定無 Prairies咁大上大落,不過生活使費 尤其住 係大問題 d樓升到short咗

有無想過去 Montreal?

Montreal果邊最難搵工喎,而且仲要講法文

Quebec移民應該係咁多省之中最易/門檻最低

Yr1 學法文會唔會太遲

Let's say I can meet all the minimum requirements for the French stream, is the success rate high as I heard Canadians are tightening the immigration barriers?
And does learning French make a big difference since taking French as a minor involves some devotion of time? Sorry for being a picky guy
2017-07-02 16:23:16
異想天開一問
2公婆如果想移民去英國( 因為唔識其他語言 ), 唔想去大城市, 想係d鄉下村莊買間屋有花園簡簡單單生活, 要有幾多資金同資格
地中海島國

馬爾他或者岩你
最平,英語國家
2017-07-02 16:43:55
路過一問:
如果問資金,得專業資格( 建築師牌)
移去邊機會最高?
2017-07-02 17:20:48
路過一問:
如果資金,得專業資格( 建築師牌)
移去邊機會最高?
2017-07-02 17:25:38

Quebec移民應該係咁多省之中最易/門檻最低

Yr1 學法文會唔會太遲

Other PNP streams

Hi I have got a few questions regarding the immigration requirements in Canada.

Well I have been working in HK for a couple of years in the IT industry and im now going to learn a trade ( be it plumbing, culinary etc)

Should i go to canada and get into one of those trade school, college and get a diploma first?? I dont not have a Bachelor degree. (or should i learn it in hk instead and work for several years for skill transfer??)

I can speak French and German (obtained C1 certicate for both languages) . Would that help much??

Much appreciated
2017-07-02 17:37:45
同歐盟公民結婚有無可能入籍當地?
2017-07-02 17:50:06
技術移民,例如澳洲 新西蘭,要工作經驗。
但係我用咩證明我工作經驗?
我返緊工,要老細寫信話我做左幾多年做過啲咩,基本上係冇可能。
但我可唔可以用專業學會兩年既log book record有哂chartered member簽名黎證明我既工作經驗?
唔該

利申:用建築

點解唔可能?無hr?
2017-07-02 17:50:40
路過一問:
如果問資金,得專業資格( 建築師牌)
移去邊機會最高?

即係archi?澳紐
2017-07-02 18:46:32
路過一問:
如果問資金,得專業資格( 建築師牌)
移去邊機會最高?

即係archi?澳紐

Cfa 係咪冇人理
2017-07-02 19:08:41
路過一問:
如果問資金,得專業資格( 建築師牌)
移去邊機會最高?

即係archi?澳紐

Cfa 係咪冇人理

垃圾quali 嚟
2017-07-02 21:22:43
有冇eb3撚?
打算搞eb3
有冇巴打申請左?
2017-07-02 21:39:34
異想天開一問

首次申請成功後,您會批獲三年四個月的簽證。根據您在英國的投資情況,以下是投資路線一覽:

英國投資移民的要求

以下是英國投資移民首次申請的要求:

持有200萬英鎊現金存款,可隨時兌換成英鎊並轉至英國
符合資金來源的要求,證明這筆為合法資金
投資總額200萬鎊,五年後可申請永居
投資總額500萬鎊,三年後可申請永居
投資總額1000萬鎊,兩年後可申請永居

比森美呃9左 有次報紙見到佢專欄叫香港後生要有做人目標, 不滿香港既咪想定個目標移民去外國囉, 無錢既咪退而求其次諗下d英國d鄉下村莊唔好諗大城市
原來都要2000萬

佢無指明英國嘛? 仲有投資移民同技術移民應該好唔同? 200英鎊真係

比你居民身份同真係可以長住喺兩會事 除非你真係屋企夠養兩世
打跛腳唔使憂個d

其實佢篇野唔係搞人移民既, 係想d後生set個目標比自己發憤
我印象中好似話去唔到倫敦既, 咪諗英國d村莊仔囉
不過上面巴打講解清楚, 即係London定鄉下都好啦, 英國就要200萬英鎊
如果有200留hk都生活到啦
2017-07-02 21:40:25
異想天開一問
地中海島國

馬爾他或者岩你
最平,英語國家

thanks巴打
睇洪永成介紹過
2017-07-02 22:03:38
技術移民,例如澳洲 新西蘭,要工作經驗。
但係我用咩證明我工作經驗?
我返緊工,要老細寫信話我做左幾多年做過啲咩,基本上係冇可能。
但我可唔可以用專業學會兩年既log book record有哂chartered member簽名黎證明我既工作經驗?
唔該

利申:用建築

點解唔可能?無hr?

有HR。仲要係一間有規模既公司,有二千幾人
但我咁要求,HR肯出信?
一來佢唔知我平時做咩,二來我咁要求佢實以為我轉工/離開

你同佢講明係伸請移民用,我有fd之前都問過hr,佢公司一啲問題都無。你同hr自己傾返你想喺封信寫你做乜,做幾耐之類。理論上你唔係轉工之類佢唔會煩你,我喺間大公司做直頭上intranet 有link同俾我揀要乜資料逐個格仔剔咁
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞