有冇移民撚討論

1001 回覆
40 Like 13 Dislike
2017-06-14 09:47:24
啱啱見到,有postgrad學歷可以去荷蘭搵工,限期一年,如果你搵到公司續working visa就可以移民 有冇巴打想試下

Foreigners who are highly educated graduates can legally live in the Netherlands by applying for a Dutch residence permit for the purpose of taking one 'orientation year'.

If you've been awarded a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree from a Dutch university or abroad at one of the world's top universities within the last three years, you can apply for a residence permit to stay in the Netherlands for one year to look for work.

This visa is open to citizens of all nationalities!

Hong Kong:
1) The University of Hong Kong
2) The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology;
3) The Chinese University of Hong Kong;
4) City University of Hong Kong;
5) The Hong Kong Polytechnic University;

If you've been awarded a Master's or PhD degree from a Dutch university or abroad at one of the world's top universities within the last three years, you can apply for a residence permit to stay in the Netherlands for one year to look for work.

去荷蘭讀master
2017-06-14 09:58:05
拎住幾十萬去做開鋪 eg 餐廳仔 有冇得諗?
2017-06-15 00:17:15
有無紐西蘭既分享下?
果到好似少歧視
靚景 多大自然野
係跟唔上潮流
但我鍾意休閒既生活
2017-06-15 02:03:45
其實一般香港人想要嗰種生活係美國要幾多錢人工先做到?

咩生活

大多數美國人做野係優閒好多既 而且工時同人工合理

除咗喺大公司做 Software Engineer/Developer
加班加到傻,又大壓力
不過人工高,福利好就真嘅

唔通好似鄉港咁咩
2017-06-15 13:56:00
啱啱見到,有postgrad學歷可以去荷蘭搵工,限期一年,如果你搵到公司續working visa就可以移民 有冇巴打想試下

Foreigners who are highly educated graduates can legally live in the Netherlands by applying for a Dutch residence permit for the purpose of taking one 'orientation year'.

If you've been awarded a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree from a Dutch university or abroad at one of the world's top universities within the last three years, you can apply for a residence permit to stay in the Netherlands for one year to look for work.

This visa is open to citizens of all nationalities!

Hong Kong:
1) The University of Hong Kong
2) The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology;
3) The Chinese University of Hong Kong;
4) City University of Hong Kong;
5) The Hong Kong Polytechnic University;

If you've been awarded a Master's or PhD degree from a Dutch university or abroad at one of the world's top universities within the last three years, you can apply for a residence permit to stay in the Netherlands for one year to look for work.

去荷蘭讀master

嘩City都叫one of the top universities啦! 正
2017-06-21 23:01:55
有無紐西蘭既分享下?
果到好似少歧視
靚景 多大自然野
係跟唔上潮流
但我鍾意休閒既生活

計劃緊NZ創業移民
2017-06-22 00:50:26
有無紐西蘭既分享下?
果到好似少歧視
靚景 多大自然野
係跟唔上潮流
但我鍾意休閒既生活

計劃緊NZ創業移民

分享下
2017-06-22 05:36:41
有冇人去過馬爾他? 因為老豆退休想移民去個度
2017-06-22 09:25:54
有無紐西蘭既分享下?
果到好似少歧視
靚景 多大自然野
係跟唔上潮流
但我鍾意休閒既生活

計劃緊NZ創業移民

係咪百幾萬港紙搞掂果個>?
2017-06-23 00:53:06
有冇人去過馬爾他? 因為老豆退休想移民去個度

How? Does he got lots of money? Or is he a British Citizen?
2017-06-23 03:36:40
有冇人去過馬爾他? 因為老豆退休想移民去個度

He got quite a lot of money around 8-10m hk dollars if he sold most of his investments in China and Stock market
2017-06-23 03:41:18
有冇人去過馬爾他? 因為老豆退休想移民去個度

He get quite a lot of money around 8-10m hk dollars if he sell most of his investments in China and Stock market

We prefer using the method of buying malta's debt around 2.5m hk dollars and buy a flat there around 5m hk dollars them hold them for 5 years to get the residency.
My whole family currently holding HK citizenship.
2017-06-24 02:54:32
有冇人去過馬爾他? 因為老豆退休想移民去個度

He got quite a lot of money around 8-10m hk dollars if he sold most of his investments in China and Stock market

The main problem is how to get his money out of China.
2017-06-24 15:50:41
有冇人去過馬爾他? 因為老豆退休想移民去個度

he will sell his flats in China and most of his other investments are from HK stock market and HK bank account. So I don't think selling those flats in China is a big problem since it only worth around 2.5-3.5m. I believe that transferring few millions should not be difficult
2017-06-25 22:59:17
有冇人去過馬爾他? 因為老豆退休想移民去個度

he will sell his flats in China and most of his other investments are from HK stock market and HK bank account. So I don't think selling those flats in China is a big problem since it only worth around 2.5-3.5m. I believe that transferring few millions should not be difficult

If I remember correctly, you can only transfer funds worth US$50,000 per person per year out of China. Getting 2.5 million RMB out of China can be a challenge!
2017-06-25 23:09:28
有冇人去過馬爾他? 因為老豆退休想移民去個度

If I remember correctly, you can only transfer funds worth US$50,000 per person per year out of China. Getting 2.5 million RMB out of China can be a challenge!

大把地下錢莊,不過近期冚得好勁
2017-06-25 23:39:44
有冇人去過馬爾他? 因為老豆退休想移民去個度

大把地下錢莊,不過近期冚得好勁

不過近期冚得好勁 - that the important part!
2017-06-26 01:37:13
想移民去加拿大 自己search過下唔知邊條路容易D
目前研究緊留學移民work唔work
其實去問個D移民顧問既話,就咁傾下計問下會唔會收錢?始終D顧問有經驗D

利申 窮L 想儲幾年錢先 大概20-30萬港紙
2017-06-26 02:31:44
有冇人去過馬爾他? 因為老豆退休想移民去個度

oh shit
Then I hope I could earn some money from stock market to make me and my dad's dream come true
2017-06-26 02:32:41

大把地下錢莊,不過近期冚得好勁

不過近期冚得好勁 - that the important part!

我唔想走險路 所以要諗下其他辦法 malta
2017-06-26 03:32:02
有冇人去過馬爾他? 因為老豆退休想移民去個度

oh shit
Then I hope I could earn some money from stock market to make me and my dad's dream come true

How old are you?
Are you planning to apply as your dad's dependent child?
Have you look into the dependent child age limit for Malta?
2017-06-26 03:42:52

oh shit

How old are you?

I am 18 now.
Yes that's what in my mind
Their age limit is below 26 which entirely depends on their parents in economic aspects.
2017-06-26 03:46:35

oh shit

How old are you?

I am 18 now.
Yes that's what in my mind
Their age limit is below 26 which entirely depends on their parents in economic aspects.

Have you think of going to Malta for your university education and see whether you like it there or not?

http://www.um.edu.mt/
2017-06-26 04:13:04
想移民去加拿大 自己search過下唔知邊條路容易D
目前研究緊留學移民work唔work
其實去問個D移民顧問既話,就咁傾下計問下會唔會收錢?始終D顧問有經驗D

利申 窮L 想儲幾年錢先 大概20-30萬港紙

高學歷 英文考試高分 直接express entry
有公司sponsor可試 PNP (睇省分)
除非你本身想係加拿大進修 如果唔係搏唔過 因為都要係當地打1年工

利申: PR by PNP
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞