各位考慮清楚

錢銀確實係好大考慮
不過我果行係香港頹到仆街尤其係工作氣氛依邊好好多
所以都唔知點
都係邊做邊睇

巴打有咩高見?

我會將英國當係踏腳石,係呢邊Grad完再做2-3年野先番香港,咁到時番香港先有競爭力

有冇人都係咁睇?

You are planning to stay in the UK to work for 3 years after graduation.

If you manage to get a Tier 2 visa and meet the requirement for Indefinite Leave to Remain and registration / naturalisation for British Citizenship, then why not stay for another 3 years to get your British Citizenship before leaving for Hong Kong?

Another 3 years in the UK can't do much harm!

I'm already holding a British Passport.

If you are a British Citizen by descent, please remember to retain evidence of your stay in the UK like council tax bills, P45 and P60. You can register your overseas born child to become a British Citizen after three year continuous residence in the UK prior to the birth using form MN1

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/application-to-register-child-under-18-as-british-citizen-form-mn1.

Really? I thought if my descendants want to obtain British passport, he/she must be born in UK.

Giving birth in the UK with one parent being a British Citizen by descent is the safest way in getting British Citizenship for the next generation. If you are planning to do this, I would suggest you to give birth to your child in Northern Ireland. By doing this, you can also get Irish citizenship for the next generation.

Under section 3(2) of the British Nationality Act 1981, an overseas born child of a British Citizen by decent can register as a British Citizen if -

a) the British Citizen by descent parent lived in the UK for a continuous period of three years prior to the birth of the child.

b) The three years residence in the UK - the British Citizen by descent parent cannot be absent from the UK for more than 270 days in total.

c) the father or mother of the British Citizen by descent parent (i.e. the child's grandparent) must be a British Citizen otherwise than by descent at the time of the birth of the child's British Citizen by descent parent.

Read page 10 - 11 of the link below for details -

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/583385/MN1_Guide_January_2017.pdf

So a little example -

If the grandfather received British Citizenship otherwise than by descent in 1992 under the British Nationality (Hong Kong) Act 1990.

He had a child in Hong Kong the year after (1993).

The child became a British Citizen by descent at birth.

The child went to live in the UK between 2005 and 2015.

The child then went back to Hong Kong and gave birth to the grandchild in 2016.

The grandchild appears to have a strong case for registration under section 3(2).

However, from the wording of the 1981 Act, those who received their British Citizenship under section 1(4) of the British Nationality (Hong Kong) Act 1990 (as minor children of the main applicant) may not be able to register their overseas born children as British Citizens under section 3(2) as their parents were not British Citizens otherwise than by descent at the time of their birth.

As I am not a lawyer or a register immigration adviser in the UK, you will need to seek professional help before making any decisions.
2017-07-04 03:49:42

錢銀確實係好大考慮
不過我果行係香港頹到仆街尤其係工作氣氛依邊好好多
所以都唔知點
都係邊做邊睇

巴打有咩高見?

我會將英國當係踏腳石,係呢邊Grad完再做2-3年野先番香港,咁到時番香港先有競爭力

有冇人都係咁睇?

You are planning to stay in the UK to work for 3 years after graduation.

If you manage to get a Tier 2 visa and meet the requirement for Indefinite Leave to Remain and registration / naturalisation for British Citizenship, then why not stay for another 3 years to get your British Citizenship before leaving for Hong Kong?

Another 3 years in the UK can't do much harm!

I'm already holding a British Passport.

If you are a British Citizen by descent, please remember to retain evidence of your stay in the UK like council tax bills, P45 and P60. You can register your overseas born child to become a British Citizen after three year continuous residence in the UK prior to the birth using form MN1

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/application-to-register-child-under-18-as-british-citizen-form-mn1.

Really? I thought if my descendants want to obtain British passport, he/she must be born in UK.

Giving birth in the UK with one parent being a British Citizen by descent is the safest way in getting British Citizenship for the next generation. If you are planning to do this, I would suggest you to give birth to your child in Northern Ireland. By doing this, you can also get Irish citizenship for the next generation.

Under section 3(2) of the British Nationality Act 1981, an overseas born child of a British Citizen by decent can register as a British Citizen if -

a) the British Citizen by descent parent lived in the UK for a continuous period of three years prior to the birth of the child.

b) The three years residence in the UK - the British Citizen by descent parent cannot be absent from the UK for more than 270 days in total.

c) the father or mother of the British Citizen by descent parent (i.e. the child's grandparent) must be a British Citizen otherwise than by descent at the time of the birth of the child's British Citizen by descent parent.

Read page 10 - 11 of the link below for details -

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/583385/MN1_Guide_January_2017.pdf

So a little example -

If the grandfather received British Citizenship otherwise than by descent in 1992 under the British Nationality (Hong Kong) Act 1990.

He had a child in Hong Kong the year after (1993).

The child became a British Citizen by descent at birth.

The child went to live in the UK between 2005 and 2015.

The child then went back to Hong Kong and gave birth to the grandchild in 2016.

The grandchild appears to have a strong case for registration under section 3(2).

However, from the wording of the 1981 Act, those who received their British Citizenship under section 1(4) of the British Nationality (Hong Kong) Act 1990 (as minor children of the main applicant) may not be able to register their overseas born children as British Citizens under section 3(2) as their parents were not British Citizens otherwise than by descent at the time of their birth.

As I am not a lawyer or a register immigration adviser in the UK, you will need to seek professional help before making any decisions.

Too long to read. Give me some time to digest it.
2017-07-04 03:56:58
fg仲未搵到工
想留係到做 但揸特衰
2017-07-04 04:17:56

咁又冇咁誇

35k養起一家五口加隻貓都得喎
點會60k冇得淨

扣左未計extra allowance 42k
香港你當搵4 皮
係度42k 好洗n 倍

我意思係60K扣完稅落袋得番好少
唔係話每個月都會洗哂份糧果種冇得剩

等英鎊重上12就會睇落去多返d

講真
兩個地方 咁樣比真係有啲哂氣

由得佢地

計當年 x16
個個都三萬幾港紙起薪
2017-07-04 04:27:48
2017-07-04 04:47:27

扣左未計extra allowance 42k
香港你當搵4 皮
係度42k 好洗n 倍

我意思係60K扣完稅落袋得番好少
唔係話每個月都會洗哂份糧果種冇得剩

等英鎊重上12就會睇落去多返d

講真
兩個地方 咁樣比真係有啲哂氣

由得佢地

計當年 x16
個個都三萬幾港紙起薪

當年我有錢買hsbc我唔洗做la依家

當年如果有玩bitcoin...
2017-07-04 05:05:22
老豆老母當年有BC又唔攞
2017-07-04 05:06:04
想問下正常公司cover去見工嘅interview會包啲乜 check 左機票好貴
2017-07-04 05:15:40

skype la

Final in佢話face to face
佢話會cover如果個數reasonable
叫我開個數 但交通都150鎊 開唔岀
2017-07-04 05:21:40

skype la

Final in佢話face to face
佢話會cover如果個數reasonable
叫我開個數 但交通都150鎊 開唔岀

照實quota個價俾佢囉,英國有d公司會包交通
2017-07-04 05:25:17

skype la

Final in佢話face to face
佢話會cover如果個數reasonable
叫我開個數 但交通都150鎊 開唔岀

照實quota個價俾佢囉,英國有d公司會包交通

我會嘅
但有無公價之類嘅野架
因為我第一次係英國搵工
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞