[本地足球][痛風閪腳冇撚得醫] 2016/17 港超、亞冠及港隊討論 (40)

1002 回覆
6 Like 0 Dislike
2017-02-24 11:57:49
講起龍門 好期待謝家榮表現

連肥鳩都爭唔贏 不了
2017-02-24 11:58:34

呢d 100%既波有邊個莊咁on9會開

上場恒大-3都輕鬆開得出

咁講真如果唔係一開波就打少件都應該可以拉鋸返半場

有葱頭,即使打11個正路上半場都輸兩粒

我仍然堅持牛丸出黃志聰正選非常可疑,sponsor
戰神又無傷,廢極都後生d,高d,有狀態d

田忌賽馬

田忌起碼有上等馬中等馬下等馬
牛丸得下等馬下下等馬同埋下下下等馬

sad but true
2017-02-24 12:02:20
講起龍門 好期待謝家榮表現

連肥鳩都爭唔贏 不了

希望佢同林樂勤係貝利真係學到野

但睇林樂勤ig覺得佢之前係貝利過得勁唔開心,冇乜出場機會
2017-02-24 12:02:49
講起龍門 好期待謝家榮表現

連肥鳩都爭唔贏 不了

希望佢同林樂勤係貝利真係學到野

但睇林樂勤ig覺得佢之前係貝利過得勁唔開心,冇乜出場機會

yes
2017-02-24 12:10:57
塞爾維亞射手高美斯,肯山長水遠來香港效力南華,原來是因為一位星級前輩!

2005年出道的高美斯,足球之路真的多姿多采。他說:「我在塞爾維亞時,在其中一個最大的球隊踢球,名叫FK Hajduk Kula。我在青年軍開始踢,在16、17歲時便升上一隊,這對我來說很好,因為我很年輕便升上了一隊。我在這球隊踢了大約五年,第二站就是羅馬尼亞,效力當地其中一支大球會比杜路爾。」

去過羅馬尼亞後,高美斯去了斯洛文尼亞的馬里博爾,後來再去過泰國、挪威、波斯尼亞和南韓。他續道:「我去了很多球隊和國家,這令我有很多經驗,輾轉來到香港。我認識南華足球隊是因為基士文,他是其中一個最優秀的塞爾維亞前鋒。」

高美斯又說自己效力南華只有一個目標,就是要為球隊贏到錦標。過去12年在各國遊歷,現時一心一意為少林寺爭標,擁南躉一定支持你!

塞爾維亞射手高美斯效力的南華,周五晚8時將會於旺角大球迎戰富力。今季上山的高美斯是少林寺的首席射手,離鄉別井來香港賺錢,究竟他的日常生活是怎樣?

「在訓練或比賽後,我需要休息,喜歡留在家中睡覺、看電影、玩遊戲機。」高美斯說自己是位很悶的人,但有時候也會去咖啡室。這天更和本報記者去了超級市場購物!30歲的他喜歡買「真」果汁,原因是較天然。注重飲食可能就是有好表現的秘訣。

這位外援開季七場皆有入球,至今在港超射入九球。他說:「第一天來到感覺十分良好,我們像一個大家庭,像一支強大隊伍,每個隊友都100%接受我,他們很友善,我很高興。」雖然高美斯操練時很認真,但平時很好玩。隊長陳偉豪指:「他經常與我們一起玩 整隊氣氛很好。」羅港威又說:「他很開心,經常開玩笑,這樣很好,不會太嚴肅。」

高美斯與同鄉保贊也很談得來,他說:「我和保贊來自同一個國家,他幫助了我很多,我們說同一種語言。他真的幫了我很多,要跟他說謝謝。」

在吃方面,高美斯說:「在香港找不到塞爾維亞的食物,只有意大利菜、法國菜、德國菜。」他有時候還會和女朋友一起下廚,想知道他和另一半的故事,密切留意另一個動新聞。
2017-02-24 12:12:06
講起龍門 好期待謝家榮表現

連肥鳩都爭唔贏 不了

肥邱快d考海關
2017-02-24 12:36:52
講起龍門 好期待謝家榮表現

連肥鳩都爭唔贏 不了

肥邱快d考海關

去考海關盡早收山
2017-02-24 12:39:01
講起龍門 好期待謝家榮表現

連肥鳩都爭唔贏 不了

呢兩場出陸平中
2017-02-24 12:42:39
下星期亞冠已經有哂盤口, 就係得東方場波人地連盤都唔想開

賠死

呢d 100%既波有邊個莊咁on9會開

上場恒大-3都輕鬆開得出

搵到了
東方 35.5 和 11.0 川崎 1.1
2017-02-24 12:43:03
懷疑係假波所以唔開盤?
2017-02-24 12:43:39
以前就話鳩改維基fake鳩d亞洲賽對手
而家諗諗下覺得係到鳩up都可以fake到本地傳媒
2017-02-24 12:44:45
塞爾維亞射手高美斯,肯山長水遠來香港效力南華,原來是因為一位星級前輩!

2005年出道的高美斯,足球之路真的多姿多采。他說:「我在塞爾維亞時,在其中一個最大的球隊踢球,名叫FK Hajduk Kula。我在青年軍開始踢,在16、17歲時便升上一隊,這對我來說很好,因為我很年輕便升上了一隊。我在這球隊踢了大約五年,第二站就是羅馬尼亞,效力當地其中一支大球會比杜路爾。」

去過羅馬尼亞後,高美斯去了斯洛文尼亞的馬里博爾,後來再去過泰國、挪威、波斯尼亞和南韓。他續道:「我去了很多球隊和國家,這令我有很多經驗,輾轉來到香港。我認識南華足球隊是因為基士文,他是其中一個最優秀的塞爾維亞前鋒。」

高美斯又說自己效力南華只有一個目標,就是要為球隊贏到錦標。過去12年在各國遊歷,現時一心一意為少林寺爭標,擁南躉一定支持你!

塞爾維亞射手高美斯效力的南華,周五晚8時將會於旺角大球迎戰富力。今季上山的高美斯是少林寺的首席射手,離鄉別井來香港賺錢,究竟他的日常生活是怎樣?

「在訓練或比賽後,我需要休息,喜歡留在家中睡覺、看電影、玩遊戲機。」高美斯說自己是位很悶的人,但有時候也會去咖啡室。這天更和本報記者去了超級市場購物!30歲的他喜歡買「真」果汁,原因是較天然。注重飲食可能就是有好表現的秘訣。

這位外援開季七場皆有入球,至今在港超射入九球。他說:「第一天來到感覺十分良好,我們像一個大家庭,像一支強大隊伍,每個隊友都100%接受我,他們很友善,我很高興。」雖然高美斯操練時很認真,但平時很好玩。隊長陳偉豪指:「他經常與我們一起玩 整隊氣氛很好。」羅港威又說:「他很開心,經常開玩笑,這樣很好,不會太嚴肅。」

高美斯與同鄉保贊也很談得來,他說:「我和保贊來自同一個國家,他幫助了我很多,我們說同一種語言。他真的幫了我很多,要跟他說謝謝。」

在吃方面,高美斯說:「在香港找不到塞爾維亞的食物,只有意大利菜、法國菜、德國菜。」他有時候還會和女朋友一起下廚,想知道他和另一半的故事,密切留意另一個動新聞。

又是羅神
2017-02-24 12:59:11
列文踼英甲
2017-02-24 13:06:48
列文踼英甲

2017-02-24 13:14:34
星期日黃大仙對XX,皇者之戰
2017-02-24 13:17:35
講起龍門 好期待謝家榮表現

連肥鳩都爭唔贏 不了

肥邱快d考海關

去考海關盡早收山

不如考入境先
而家老散全年請人,幾時掛靴都得
2017-02-24 13:18:37
列文踼英甲

Experienced centre-back signs until the end of the 2016/17 season
Defender Zesh Rehman has today joined Gillingham FC until the end of the 2016/17 Sky Bet League One season.

Pakistani international Rehman, 33, brings great experience into the club having played in the Premier League, Championship and League One during his career to date.

A Fulham Academy product, he signed professional terms with the West London side shortly before he made his debut in their League Cup fixture against Wigan Athletic in September 2003.

His maiden Premier League start came at Anfield against Liverpool the following April, as Rehman became the first British Asian player to appear in an English top division fixture.

The Birmingham-born centre-back, who can also play as a right-back and holding midfielder, went on to play 49 times for QPR between 2006 and 2008, and has also had loan spells with Brighton & Hove Albion, Norwich City and Blackpool.

After leaving Bradford City in December 2010, Rehman went on to play for Muangthong United in Thailand, Kitchee in Hong Kong and, most recently, Malaysian Super League Side Pahang FA.

"I had a chat with the head coach, I was really impressed with what he had to say, and I'm hoping I can use my experience to help the team," said Rehman. "I've spent six years and clocked up over 200 games playing overseas, so it's good to be back in England.

"I'm looking forward to rolling my sleeves up and helping in the fight to move the club up the Sky Bet League One table. I watched Tuesday's draw against AFC Wimbledon and thought the boys did enough to win, so it's clear I'm joining a talented squad of players. If we all pull in the same direction and never give up, I'm sure we can get a few wins on the bounce."

He will wear the number 31 shirt for the Gills and, subject to international clearance, will be eligible to play in the club's next Sky Bet League One fixture against Southend United at the MEMS Priestfield Stadium on Saturday.

"As everybody knows, I've been after an experienced centre-back for a few weeks and I'm very pleased to get Zesh on board," said Gills head coach Ady Pennock. "He'll give us his experience and brings with him great knowledge of this division."

Rehman is the club's second signing this week, following midfielder Ollie Muldoon into the MEMS Priestfield Stadium.
2017-02-24 13:20:31
[quote]列文踼英甲

Experienced centre-back signs until the end of the 2016/17 season
Defender Zesh Rehman has today joined Gillingham FC until the end of the 2016/17 Sky Bet League One season.

Pakistani international Rehman, 33, brings great experience into the club having played in the Premier League, Championship and League One during his career to date.

A Fulham Academy product, he signed professional terms with the West London side shortly before he made his debut in their League Cup fixture against Wigan Athletic in September 2003.

His maiden Premier League start came at Anfield against Liverpool the following April, as Rehman became the first British Asian player to appear in an English top division fixture.

The Birmingham-born centre-back, who can also play as a right-back and holding midfielder, went on to play 49 times for QPR between 2006 and 2008, and has also had loan spells with Brighton & Hove Albion, Norwich City and Blackpool.

After leaving Bradford City in December 2010, Rehman went on to play for Muangthong United in Thailand, Kitchee in Hong Kong and, most recently, Malaysian Super League Side Pahang FA.

"I had a chat with the head coach, I was really impressed with what he had to say, and I'm hoping I can use my experience to help the team," said Rehman. "I've spent six years and clocked up over 200 games playing overseas, so it's good to be back in England.

"I'm looking forward to rolling my sleeves up and helping in the fight to move the club up the Sky Bet League One table. I watched Tuesday's draw against AFC Wimbledon and thought the boys did enough to win, so it's clear I'm joining a talented squad of players. If we all pull in the same direction and never give up, I'm sure we can get a few wins on the bounce."

之前13哥又話佢踢馬超已經跌watt了
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞