[歐美H game]推介(9)

956 回覆
26 Like 6 Dislike
2024-04-23 04:50:59
Friends in Need
Dev Update! 4/15/24
Hey, hey friends! Hope you're all doing well this week! My part of the midwest apparently decided to skip Spring and go right into Summer. So, today I had to spend three hours hacking away at overgrown foliage, trying to get my yard in order. May have gotten a tiny bit of a sunburn.. Ah well!

Quick status update: Renders stand around 875 at the moment. All of Alex's content for the update is done, after I finished it up today. Risa's content is getting there. I'm currently a bit mired in her ero scenes, but I'm getting through them. The goal is to get all of Risa's scenes finished, and get into Mason's scenes, before month's end.

At present, I'm thinking I'll be putting out another $15 play-tester update in the next couple of weeks, and the actual, finished Chapter 9 update in May. I'm doing all I can to expedite the release, without compromising on quality and substance. I know it's a constant refrain with me, but my initial plans for the release grew a bit, and I wound up in the weeds. Longtime supporters know how I am. :'D I can only apologize, and try to make sure the wait is worth it.

In some general life-as-a-dev news, I had to pay my taxes for 2023 recently, and they came out to a whopping $6,500+ -- ouch! While nobody likes having less money than they did before the taxman came calling, I really just have to thank all of you folks. Because the only reason I have such a big tax bill, is because you've all supported me over the past two years. So, from the bottom of my heart: thank you! I couldn't do it without your support.

(But, in the future just mail me an envelope with cash.. Kidding IRS agent, kidding!)

Besides my obligations to the US government, and general nose-to-the-grindstone news, I don't have much to report! Chapter 9 is getting ever-closer to completion with each scene I finish, and it's feeling more and more real. This'll be a substantial update, touching a lot of characters. So, bear with me as I muddle through it.

Finally, for something a little different.. I think most people know I like comic books. Guy/MC's nerdy proclivities are very much based on my own, and the game is full of little nods to comics and characters I love. Soooo, I thought it'd be fun to give a little recommendation here at the end of the Dev Update, to share something I'm interested in, which you folks may also enjoy. I'm not being paid for this, mind you. I just like this stuff and want to share it.

So, this week I'm recommending.. Empowered! Empowered is the story of Empowered/Emp, a girl who discovered a regenerating super-suit which gives her amazing powers -- but, it's profoundly thin and fragile. As a result, she often winds up in a state of undress, and forced to outsmart whatever villain she's had the misfortune of running up against.
2024-04-23 04:54:52
Hardenville
Hardenville Episode 1 releases in June
After many months behind schedule for this release, I'm happy to announce a final launch month for the next release. It will have almost three times the content as the Prologue. Characters have been fine-tuned for more variants of body shapes, some with fewer freckles, some with improved freckles, and much more. I'm beyond excited to release it to you all.

What's the realistic timeline for Episode 2 and beyond?

With Episode 1 launching in June, it is realistic to say that Episodes 2 and 3 will release in 2024. But my goal is to deliver Episode 4 by late 2024 as well.

It is unacceptable that I've been so absent for almost a month, but the reason is because of focusing on some exams instead of spending too much time online. I still have a few exams left, but I'm working on Hardenville even in the middle of the exam period.
2024-04-23 04:59:55
Heart Problems
#Report
3 hours ago
Hi guys, the project is going great.
I'm sorry it's taking longer than expected and that I have to extend it, as always. I was about to release the chapter as it is (incomplete), and even though many are pressuring me and my eagerness for you to see and enjoy the chapter is almost overwhelming, I had to hold back out of respect for this work. I promise it's worth the wait.
I feel like the animations in this chapter are somehow better than those in the previous one. I'm putting a lot of effort into making the movements look more natural and certain parts of the body 'bounce' more realistically, hahaha you know what I mean.
I've been really working hard this week and made a lot of progress.

Code = 30%
Writing = 100%
Images = 90%? (500 images)
Animations = 15
2024-04-23 05:19:59
murmur
Hello everyone!
It is time to update you on how the development of 0.7 goes and tease you a little.

First of all, I've finished the script for this update, and now I can take on the renders, animations and other stuff. Above, you can see the first teaser for the update, which takes place in the last scene involving a certain girl who I won't name, yet ;) It's not a final look and very much a WIP. But I need to visualize the scene to be able to write it, so I'm usually preparing most scenes beforehand as I write the script. And since the script is finished, until I start rendering and correcting some parts of it in the process, I can share some details. For now, I won't say what girls will participate the most in this update, but here is what places MC will visit in this update, so you can theorize and fantasize about what might happen. The last update ended on the morning with Yui, so that's where we start and move forward:

Yui's Place -> Sophie's Home -> MC's Flat -> Helen's Apartment -> The Pier

Now, when I wrote this, it sounds like just a set of apartments, but quite a bit of stuff needs to happen along the way, and discussions to be made. For example, Helen's apartment will host a meeting with the club.

Also, for this update, we, me and Axsens, want to update the game interface and make it more authentic. She already prepared most of the changes I need to implement, and we hope that you will like these!

The thing I won't do for this update, and don't know when will, are the sound effects. Musical accompaniment, of course, will be there as always, but for sound effects, 98% of it sounds for animations, it's something I have to spend more time on learning and making, and I'm not yet ready to spend that much time on it. For now, I want to work on new story content and get it out for you, the players, it's something I was missing. If you have any feed back on sound effects from playing 0.6.1 with "SFX Demo" enabled, please let me know what you think. Most importantly, animation sound effects, and if you think it's needed or wanted.

Lastly, I can elaborate on what is planned after 0.7. Which is of course 0.8 update, and I can say that I plan for these next two updates to close the second chapter of the game, and to start a big third chapter with lots of new character progressions and plot developments. Maybe even one new girl will be introduced there~

But that's something for the future, and now I will continue to work on 0.7
2024-04-23 13:25:33

2024-04-23 13:26:00
2024-04-23 13:31:44
Projekt: Passion
Weekly(ish) Teaser - April 18
0.11 will be released on Wednesday, April 24. This is my biggest update yet, and I'd like to think it's one of my best ones as well. I really think you'll enjoy it.

That's all for now, stay classy
2024-04-23 13:35:36
Race of Life
Official Release Dates - Race of Life Episode 3.1
Hello everyone!
We have a release date! Race of Life Episode 3.1 will release on May 1st! As always, Champions ($100 tier) will receive it first, a week before the official release. Below you can see all the release dates for the various tiers. Gamblers (5$) will have access to the newest release on the official launch on May 8th. Also, remember that the Extra scene is available for Bookmakers ($10) and higher tiers! So if you're #team Jasmine and are curious about her scene in the car workshop (this scene includes 32 NSFW animation), remember that as a Gambler ($5), you won't have access to it! You'll need to be a Bookmaker ($10) or higher tier! 😊

As you can see, we have created three new tiers dedicated to those who would like to help us "extra". Now you can also become a Street Racer for $30, a Grand Champion for $200, and a Racing Legend for $1000! I don't think the highest tiers will find any interest but some of you suggested it.

Many of you enjoyed the countdown to the launch with the previous update, so this time we plan to do something similar, yet a bit different!

Regarding the current status and numbers:

All animations are ready, rendered, just a few tweaks left. You can expect 102 animations in this update, including 86 NSFW ones.

As for the renders, the only thing left is the renders for the extra scene, which I will finish this week. I started the extra scene with animations, so all animations are ready, and the renders will go smoother because of it. Currently, there are 1730 finished renders.

Beta testing has started. Uploading the music is what we'll be doing early this week. I can confidently say that 95% of the code is done, including a new app on the phone, one new mini-game (not annoying, so don’t worry). This update has certainly advanced in terms of the interface compared to previous ones. There is also a new UI that we've been working on, so if you haven't seen it while playing the demo on Steam, you'll have the opportunity now 😊

Additionally, you can expect 3 different lewd scenes featuring three different girls 😊 We'll write more about the update itself on the release day.

That's it from me! I hope you are looking forward to it as much as I am. Thank you for your patience! I'm pleased that we managed to produce this update twice as fast as Episode 1, despite being similar in size and with my recovery after the surgery. I think with each update, we'll have greater capabilities and skills to release faster while increasing quality 😊
2024-04-23 13:37:23
2024-04-23 13:51:49
Tune in to the Show
Weekly update #133
Hey everyone, it's time for another weekly update!

First of all, thank you to everyone who left comments on last week's post, your thoughts helped me a lot. Right now, I think the plan is pretty much set in stone - after Episode 7 is released, I'll take a few weeks off from working on Tune in to the show in order to complete An Evening of Wonders. Once that is done, I'll focus fully on the next Episodes of Titts.

Anyway, this week was a good one! I was working on finishing up the 1st of the 3 major scenes left to be done in Episode 7. The scene is completed now, so starting tomorrow, I'll work on the 2nd scene. Most likely, it'll take me more than a week since it's a pretty big one. Overall, I think I should be able to release the update around the end of May/beginning of June, depending also on how long it'll take me to create and test the in-game gallery.

In any case, the work is progressing nicely so I'm happy Thank you so much for your support and reading, I hope your week was great,

RobertDeadth
2024-04-23 13:54:22
Waifu Academy
"Update ETA : Focus on sex and funny slice of life moment at the Academy
-Storyboard : 100% ✅
-Renders/Animation : 80%
-Script : 35%
-Dialogue : 35%
-Sounds/Voices : 35%

(A full day of content with all moment of the day, 350+ renders already done.)
(Four animated lewd scenes including Kaori, Helen, Tomoe and Asuka.)
("bonus" sexy scene including Elizabeth, Inori, Minami and Yoko.)"

Helen, Yoko and Tomoe in the same update, this is a very early Christmas gift (though, it's Irphaeus, the update could drop in December).
2024-04-23 13:55:01
2024-04-24 10:54:52
Fresh woman今次更新短到喊 唔夠喉
2024-04-24 12:56:17
有邊次唔係
2024-04-24 23:06:01
Lustful Voyage
Ahoy, mateys!
It's time for the first progress report for v0.2 of Lustful Voyage.

The development has been going great so far, with little to no hiccups along the way. I've been steadily working on the story scenes along with the lewd ones to mix things up. That includes both the NTR and the non-NTR routes.

I've managed to do around 450 renders and 20 animations, exceeding the expectations I've had.

For reference, v0.1 had around 570 renders, which means that v0.2 will be even longer with more renders, animations, and routes available. Also, more scenes for all you NTR lovers out there. 😈

All the signs are pointing toward a late May release if everything goes according to plan. I'll probably put out another progress report a week or two before the release to keep you guys up to date on the state of the game.

Avast, me hearties! 🏴‍☠️
2024-04-25 04:25:39
twisted memories
Development update
I realized that I got into a bad mind set writing the last few scenes, thinking I had to meet some kind of quota in regards to lewd scenes. Probably because the last two updates have been pretty good in that regard but still, that was a mistake. Not only because nothing good comes out of forcing these things but especially since its not like there is a lack of spicy stuff happening anyway. In the end an update without Stephanie can't quite be the same at this stage of the game anyway, even though I still think I got some nice surprises in store for you.

After realizing this though the rest of the writing went pretty smoothly. I managed to finish the script and I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I'll go over it one last time but that won't take long so I will definitely be able to start rendering next week.

Apart from that I've also been doing some further tweaking as I have been doing for the past few weeks now. There are a lot of smaller, barely noticeable changes but also a few bigger once, this week especially with the graphic presets and the way I do the renders which should result in a noticeable increase in visual quality.

Anyway, I'm not totally sure yet what to post in next weeks showcase but it will probably end up being a mix of all kind of things and hopefully I will manage to get some interesting teasers ready until then.
2024-04-25 05:09:13
一個chapter完先玩一次
2024-04-25 10:58:23
Agent17

Hello, supporters!
I'm HEXATAIL I'm thrilled to share some updates with you on our upcoming release and other exciting news.

1. Release Date for v0.24

We are targeting a release for v0.24 in June. As with any development process, this is an estimate and may change depending on how things progress.

2. Progress on v0.24

Currently, we are about 35% through the development of v0.24. This update will introduce new teenage characters: Alice, Ophelia, and Sakura. To balance the age range, we're also adding Helen(teacher), character, to the mix.
2024-04-25 12:01:57
屌佢老母,我用Alyvia做頭像,轉個頭比某個server踢撚左話我宣揚戀X癖
2024-04-25 12:10:51
Siu4
2024-04-25 17:02:29
deviant anomalies個作者又話有update
2024-04-25 18:07:17
公道講隻驚又真係明顯有幻幻成分
2024-04-25 18:09:34
2024-04-25 18:43:41
失蹤左好耐啦
2024-04-25 18:47:14
護士仲未有得玩
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞