24 Like 6 Dislike
2024-04-19 11:44:14
依家得返兩個update趕到仆街,真係扑到上手就完好冇引,明明個故事先開始左冇耐mc能力開始展現又有新人物團體出場結果就話完
2024-04-20 10:23:27
Companion of Darkness 更新Chapter 8
2024-04-20 10:31:12
下 堅可惜 劇情啱啱先入戲肉 又未屌閪 更別說三人行
2024-04-20 12:53:03
一堆indie game作者撐到整好嘅都唔多 仲要係H game 少啲熱情心血都真係搞唔掂 一個patch下下都要幾個月 整好隻game閒閒地都要整幾年 少啲恆心或者有咩變數就唔掂

之前好似有位巴打話想整h game 唔知佢依家點 希望佢順利
2024-04-20 13:21:16
明明先岩岩開始左劇情解迷mc先開始發展個能力點知咁快就完
2024-04-20 13:23:06
所以有時我都幾佩服佢地,用工餘時間整隻game出黎又俾人屌又盛,整都整足幾年仲要唔收得多錢最後都係free
2024-04-20 17:52:16
2024-04-20 20:00:51
冇計,用返電腦睇
2024-04-21 03:10:17
Lust Is Stranger完結
2024-04-21 05:07:53
今集比較悶冇咩講到,除左搵返noel之外
2024-04-21 07:38:57
係啊,入面都係到屌Apple
2024-04-21 11:20:39
幾個傻鳩撩鳩個就癲嘅原初都唔知為咩
2024-04-21 16:28:07
總有on9仔欺善怕惡到頭黎係自己食屎仲連累埋其他人
而且最後打noel我都唔知mc怕咩,佢已經做左RB都已經係不死唔知佢驚咩
2024-04-21 21:14:54
freshwomen更新
2024-04-21 23:00:06
2024-04-21 23:13:37
暫時覺得最正一個係藍妹一個係師父
2024-04-22 01:43:06
好似仲好小野玩,等下
2024-04-22 09:48:26
啲update咁短
2024-04-22 13:05:51
所以我直接棄,反正劇情又悶
2024-04-22 19:38:10
If there is anything I am hoping to see... it looks to be suggested to be coming... but I want to have a threesome with Nancy and Penny. The milf is first place for me, but that girl is certainly great.

仆街patreon
2024-04-23 03:58:01
Artemis DevLog CH6

Happy New Week !

So sorry for the late post! I've been skimming the script, making tweaks here and there. Specifically, scenes that involve Artemis. Scenes with her are fun but can be technical. Unlike the regular cast, Artemis doesn't have "thoughts," at least not yet. To elevate some scenes, I went back and added a few POV's much like what we saw in CH5. I think it helps remind us that, despite her demeanor, she's still a computer. And it's fun to see how she processes information. Eventually, she'll evolve to be more human-like, but still have android quirks.

She's a fun character to write because it could go so many different ways—a bit of Johnny 5, Encino Man, Leeloo, etc. But I caught up with all those little adjustments I mentioned above and continued with posing/rendering.
That wraps up last week. I know everyone wants to know when the update will be done. I wish I could give a timeframe, but it's difficult to estimate given how much goes on with developing Artemis. For the sake of transparency, I'll say there's still a lot to do. As well as a number of animations to be done. I do plan on hiring Puggy again to handle one major animation for me. That's one collab I look forward to seeing brought to life.

Thanks again, everyone, for your continued patience. Stay safe and hydrated as the weather begins to warm up! (At least it is where I'm at)

digi.B
2024-04-23 04:02:59
Being a dik
Status update Episode 11
I've been working on lewd scenes all week. The render queue has 51 animation files waiting to be rendered. I finished all animations of one lewd scene and the remaining ones from a partial lewd scene.

Next week, I will work on another lewd scene for a main girl. I aim to increase the render queue further and buy time for the workload ahead with static renders. I have written big parts of the episode that need art, and I want to focus on these scenes after finishing the next lewd scene.

Some very rough progress estimations:​

Posed static renders 30-35%​
Posed animations 60-70%​
Dialogue/code 40-50% (the hardest one to estimate today)​

The remaining dialogue determines how much more art is needed, and it isn't easy to estimate this accurately ahead of time.

I have plenty of content for many girls left to write. 4 out of 5 main girls have gotten medium to a lot of content at the moment. The fifth main girl has gotten written content but not much art yet.

Other girls have gotten content in varying degrees so far. Some have a lot, others nothing. But there is much left planned for several girls.

Plenty of canon story has been written.

Polls
A cosmetic poll for the main character started this week. It ends next Friday, and you can vote on it here.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake​
2024-04-23 04:05:02
Between Humanity
Development Log - 2024 #4
Hey there lovely people!

You are probably waiting for some news and I can tell you for sure, that this will be the last development log for version 0.2.

I'm approximately 90 - 95% done with the current scope. Some selected persons have already tested most of it and the proofreading effort is on track!

As some of you might know, this is my first project of this size and I'm really not the best at making good assumptions on how long I need for certain content to finish.

Despite working full time beside the development, it's quite tough to make good assumptions. But over the duration of the project, this will improve, as well as the quality of the game!

Let's talk about the game size: The current update is sitting at ~1400 renders and ~34000 words. As you can tell by comparison to last months devlog, I was missing a little bit of dialogue.

The finished update will probably have around 1500 renders, so you can definitely look forward to a few hours of additional content!

So, as you can tell, this update will be quite big and I'll definitely make version 0.3 a two-part project. (You can, of course, just wait for the final 0.3, but you're also very welcome to play the first part!)

Anyway, once I'm done with those remaining renders, I'll focus on the animations and smaller things like my 500+ code to-dos (Yay!)

That's it for today. Hope you're having a great week. The weekend comes soon!

Thank you all and take care! <3
2024-04-23 04:22:30
Desert Stalker
Dev log 21.04.2024
The pavillon is a place where couples and friends come together to date. The city's servants make sure to prepare drinks, blankets and a warm fire for the night.
I reworked the light in this part twice because I had to brighten up the place. Do you think it's still too dark? And what do you think of Zahra's face being mostly dark? I usually have half the face lit up. I thought to try a bit more natural style of lighting for this scene though. Let me know what you think.
Have a great next week!
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 10%
Date with Zahra: 60%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Reworks:
First return home / Ain's introduction: 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

2024-04-23 04:25:58
Element-174
Dev Update #26
Hello, everyone! This will be what I'm hoping to be a regular occurrence, the mid-month developer update! Just to keep you all in the know of where current progress is a little better. Here's what has currently been completed so far for version v0.25, aka the day 18 update.

Completed (text and still renders):

Full scenes for Isabella, Madison, and Malia.
Shared scene for Caroline-Trish.

Partially Completed (text only):

Full scene for Rachel.
Shared scenes for Rachel-Zoey, Isabella-Jules, and Madison-Trish.

Outlined (basic narrative written only):

Full scenes for Ash, Chloe, Holmes, Jules, Katy, Trish, and Zoey.
Shared scenes for Ash-Jenna, Ash-Sarah, Emma-Jules, Holmes-Penny, Isabella-Sarah, and Jenna-Zoey.

This list doesn't include things such as animations, testing and the walkthrough which are typically done at the end of the update cycle. Day 18 will feature a higher than average number of scenes (21), and marks the mid-way point of the week. Most of the storylines should be evolving along with a good number of subroute scenes for almost all characters. In fact, about half the scenes in this update are shared scenes.

It's still looking like about June for when this update should be released. Until then, there will be a small update for v0.24 which will fix some minor bugs, along with updating the in-game walkthrough flowcharts. Until then!
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞