Companion of darkness

Some information
Ingredients:
1 cup dried lentils
1 diced onion
2 minced garlic cloves
4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
Salt and pepper to taste

To make this simple lentil soup, start by rinsing 1 cup of dried lentils and setting them aside. In a large pot, combine the lentils with 1 diced onion, 2 minced garlic cloves, and 4 cups of vegetable or chicken broth. Bring everything to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 25-30 minutes until the lentils are soft. Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste, and then it's ready to be served hot. Enjoy your delicious and comforting lentil soup!

A recipe that i recently tried, it is very cheap and nutritious. i can only recommend it .

Oh by the way, that might be also intresting:

On the March 31st, we're marking the one-year anniversary of Companion of Darkness! It's incredible to see how far we've come in just a year. To celebrate this milestone, I'm excited to release Chapter 8 on that day. But that's not all—I've also made some exciting changes to the game. Now, UI and Interface are fully reworked and also I have added a gallery feature. (Those of you who follow my patreon posts already knew that.) Thank you all for your continued support and enthusiasm. Here's to many more adventures in Companion of Darkness!
2024-03-28 01:37:31

2024-03-28 03:26:59
Bitch Squad疑似abandoned,成個patreon唔見左連online版網站都冇埋疑似行AOA條舊路
2024-03-28 08:31:29
係囉,Nova嘴一啖講兩句就ok
2024-03-29 03:04:12
twisted memories
Development update

I've got done with the house map, or at least, with all the rooms that will be seen in v0.9. I probably overdid it a bit with the kitchen but I'll show you what I mean in next weeks showcase. I also overhauled the outside of Viktoria's home map a little to be a bit more in line with the quality of the more recent maps. Its not much though, mostly just some better textures and a few details as in general I think I did a pretty good job with that map even though it was pretty early in the games development.

What I overhauled quite extensively however is the neighborhood of the MC's home map. This was basically the first map I ever did for this game and it really shows. I did try to still keep it in line with how it looked before the overhaul, as I didn't want the MC to wake up in a completely new neighborhood from one update to another, but there are a lot of changes. I post some comparison shots next week.

The last map I still haven't started yet but I got done writing the first variation of all the Viktoria scenes so I think I should have a decent grasp of how the map is supposed to be structured. I also rewrote the morning scenes once again but I'm still not 100% certain of it as it is quite a lot with 2 variations for Alyvia and 2 for the Lola/Emily stuff at the same time. I think I got the basic idea down I just need to fit it all into properly flowing script.

Anyway, I'll try to get the last map done for next weeks showcase, but I also want to do a few things for Easter and I will be away for a few days next week so it remains to be seen just how much I will be able to get done until then.
2024-03-29 14:45:19
同意係越嚟越悶,同埋啲喜劇功力比起oialt退步晒,狼人嗰part太try hard寫得好尷尬啲感情線同sex scene鋪墊都寫得幾一般下

Nancy開咩罐頭,你想講Luna
2024-03-29 14:50:27
Annie同dalia,今次有luna下次應該冇咁快有
2024-03-29 16:36:26
Twisted memory個畫風咩事
2024-03-29 17:01:01
除左某幾個有少少過大之外其他都OK
2024-03-29 17:16:37
男主係真穿越定又係個D濕尻發夢或者上帝比多三年佢(one more chance),後者我已經唔想玩
2024-03-29 17:57:23
睇個developer話係真穿越返唔返去未來,除左開頭你唔會見到佢個麻甩佬樣
2024-03-29 19:07:59
2024-03-29 19:08:21
murmur
2024-03-29 22:13:31
條條女身型都過哂火,搞到Viki變左最順眼個個,佢個背景又啱講故仔
2024-03-29 22:24:10
睇黎你都係鍾意細波多,講比較細既main Li可能emily,viki,cathrine或者alyvia都岩你
齋故事既話我就覺得暫時viki同家姐寫得最好
2024-03-29 22:29:29
Stephanie + Viki
2024-03-30 02:19:31
corrupted hearts

Hey, fellow sinners!

We are here with Part B of 0.4.5! 😄

As we said in the announcement of the last update, we feel it was better to split the update into two parts to not compromise the update releases or disrupt the continuity.

Those who have been eagerly waiting for Gunnar's arrival should rejoice since his entry will be memorable😉

But, of course, how things unfold would depend on the choice you made as MC in Part A.

However, with Part B being added, 0.4.5 as a whole would end at one of the story's important milestones.

Things are going to heat up even more from the next update, and in this update, it will be up to you how to handle a somewhat tricky yet unexpected situation.

Another exciting news we wanted to share was the introduction of the "What-if" special episode series sponsored by Sin Gods, which are basically custom events or scenes that are non-canon and are not related to the story in any way.

It's just based on a Sin God's desires regarding what to include in a custom scene that includes the characters and is related to an event in the game.

This time, thanks to the Sin God who sponsored it, we were able to bring to you the first episode of the "What-If" series - Ben's Ressurection.

What if the pill Clara fed him had never taken effect? Watch the episode and find out (You can find the episode under Replay -> Hot and will be included in the Special Edition versions of the game).

But the What-If series is exclusively only for Sin Kings.

However, since this is the first time we are introducing this series, the special episode shall be available for Sin Masters only for this month.

Regarding the update release, we will send the download links to old patrons in their DMs. So please keep an eye out for your DMs.

As for new patrons, based on the announcement regarding the release schedules, we will unlock the download link post as per the schedule listed in the announcement.

We are looking forward to hearing from you after playing this update. Any constructive feedback will be greatly appreciated!

So don't be shy, and do reach out to us on any channels 🙂

Note - If those who feel they should have got the download links in their DMs as per the conditions but still didn't receive it then please reach out to us in either Patreon or discord DM for faster response.

Thank you for supporting us,

Sinful Studios

Change log,

10,300+ words

200+ Renders, excluding 120 Animation Renders

4 Animations Added

What-If Episode 1 Added with 30+ Renders and 3 Animations

Few bugs related to Opacity Slider etc have been fixed
2024-03-30 16:53:37
第三日已經屌Stephanie,作者控唔控得住時間線架
2024-03-30 18:00:26
我覺得係愈寫愈好,step條線係比較悶少少
2024-03-31 17:52:47
DeadMoon Survival十分推薦,差D又犯左同once in a lifetime一樣既錯俾preview圖fake左冇玩到
雖然LI得老母同家姐/妹兩個但關係寫得好好,感覺描寫得仲正過now&then,暫時個人感覺喪屍故事係佢寫得最好,slow burn層層推進左3年終於就快屌到兩個Li
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞