[歐美H game]推介(9)

947 回覆
24 Like 6 Dislike
2024-04-02 23:13:13

FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 2 Part 3 coming out on April 10th!
Watch the teaser:
http://oppai.me/julia-is-back

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

We're very, very excited to announce that FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 2 Part 3 is coming out on April 10th!

This part is very special to us for two reasons: it's the last part of Season 2 Episode 2, and, it features Julia! You'll uncover more about the Hell Angels situation, probe deeper into what evidence Donna has, and have a sexy time with Julia!

This release is going to be amazing, and we're super hyped to share it with you! We've been working hard at it, collecting feedbacks, making fixes, learning new things, and now we're finally ready to release it. An Alpha Build is coming next week so that our testers ensure nothing is missing.

Thank you so much for your love and support!

Watch the teaser:
http://oppai.me/julia-is-back

See you soon,

f1r3
2024-04-02 23:21:17
heart problems developer連續兩個月冇聲氣
2024-04-02 23:28:25

Summer Heat
2024-04-02 23:31:17
where it all began 個patreon疑似俾人ban鳩左
2024-04-02 23:38:49
how to fix the future
Development update #119
Hope you had or having a great easter weekend if you celebrate it. Not sure if it's over or still ongoing in your countries.

Another lewd scene is finished and I finally got back to work on the main scenes this week. Did a bit of everything. Posing, writing, coding. Made good progress on each side. Tho posing them takes more time as there are a lot of characters in it. Even if it's some subtle character movements, expressions, angle changes. I have to keep in mind how their conversation changes and adjust props and environment to it, keep the background in mind and change it from time to time, adjust lighting etc. In short, a lot of things have to be kept in mind and adjusted with each render. Not to mention VRAM shortages sometimes. But we're moving forward. At the fastest pace possible. As for the numbers, we're somewhere near 390 renders and 29 animations.

This update is basically one big scene. But I'm still not sure how I want it to be played. Now when about 50% of it is done I'm leaning towards a more linear approach with light free-roam events. Kind of how it was done with the gym event. Will see. In any case, I'm sure you will love it. As for the approximate release dates, still hard to tell. But I hope I'll be able to finish it next month. The biggest lewd scenes are finished, main scene is about 50% done. But I still have a lot of smaller but not less important scenes left. And I have yet to spend a lot of time replacing all my music. I'm delaying this moment as long as I can coz I'm sure the music will be much worse and it just saddens me:(

Anyway, plans for next week are posing, writing, coding. I might finally spare some time on postwork as all my renders are raw. As well as animations. For now, it's only hundreds of uncooked rendered frames.

As always, guys. Thank you for your support. Have a nice week and take care.

mr.moonmi
2024-04-02 23:59:06
mayfly

45%...

Not bad, maybe.
Here's the progress update:
Pictures: 270
Code: 1500 lines
Character Dialogue: 800 lines
story: 20%
ui: 90%
Translation: 0%
Music: 40%
Animation: 3 segments
I anticipate adding a web-playable version in the next update, which will allow you to play the game directly on the web without downloading the game client.
Of course, this is just an experimental project, and there may be many issues.
However, the ability to experience the uncompressed graphics quality without any downloads and to play on iOS phones could be quite significant. I'm looking forward to its potential impact on promoting the game in the future.

A huge thank you to my subscribers and supporters!
JasonTon
2024-04-03 00:03:04
new horizon

Renders: 100% (4000 Renders/ 2200 for 0.1.5 visual remaster/ 1800 for new story content)

Script: 100% (approximately 45000 word count)

Code: 50%

UI: 80%

Music & SFX: 100%

Animation: 70% (18 new animations)

Translation: 80%

Hello, KS here finally doing a progress report.
I completely underestimated how much time everything takes, especially the renders. They're killing me.
The script also took me quite a while.
I'm just so busy, I feel like I already spend all of my free time making the game but it still takes me almost a year to get all of this done, it's crazy.

But the good news is those hard parts are finally all done. I got just a few animations left, and coding to do then we're ready!
I think I can get it done before the end of this month, which means public release will be sometime in April. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, I'm going to get busy again, see you at release!

Sincerely, KS
2024-04-03 00:08:10
師兄仲話我每個月過千,你都似sub好多先見到咁多progress post喎
2024-04-03 00:11:47
race of life

Development Update - 29.03.2024

Hello everyone!
I finished all the images for 3.1! I even managed to make 9 animations. I hope to finish all the animations by the end of next week - only rendering will remain then. Additionally, of course, I still need to make the extra scene, but I'll only focus on that after finishing everything for 3.1, so that beta testers have time to test the entire update. There's really not much left - add music, make sure everything works, and create the extra scene. I think in the next development update, I'll be able to give you a release date and exact numbers of renders and animations in the upcoming 3.1 update
As I mentioned last time - Italian language and a new UI are now available on Steam. Currently, we are finishing work for Episode 1 on the Latin American Spanish and Polish languages, so these will likely be the next languages available in the demo on Steam. If you know any language other than English (while also having a high level of proficiency in English) and would like to help us translate Race of Life or be a proofreader for another language - feel free to reach out to us on Patreon or on Discord!
Also, this month, 2 girls won the wallpaper poll - if you're curious about what the wallpapers with Maggie and Jasmine look like, you can check them out here.
Few words from Joshua as well
Work is continuing well. I've drafted the bonus scene, and 3.2 is continuing on-pace. I've managed to update a lot of administrative stuff on the back end too, mostly just spreadsheets that keep track of variables and stuff, but also I've started mapping out the choices in a new program. It might help, or it might not. It's worth a try, I don't want to leave a plot line hanging for too long.
3.1 isn't too far away now. We're not precisely sure when it'll release, but we should know soon. I can't wait for you guys to check it out. The translations are also continuing, and our translators are really getting into some details that I'd never thought of. So many idioms and puns just don't work when translated, so they're adding their own creative flair where appropriate, which is awesome. Honestly, it's pretty humbling just to know that people want the game in another language. Having cross-cultural appeal isn't something I thought about when writing most of it, but I'm certainly not against it at all.
Apart from that, I did manage to get to the Melbourne Formula 1 Grand Prix last weekend, which was a lot of fun. I don't think any sane person can deny that Max Verstappen is an exceptional driver, and in years to come people will appreciate having seen him dominate the sport, but it was nice to get a race where he wasn't just lapping way out in front (apologies to the Dutch fans, but I'm sure Max will have plenty of success in the rest of the season). Melbourne has a massive Italian community on the other side of the city from the race track, so I joined in with some of the Tifosi (Ferrari fans) on a pilgrimage to Lygon st in Carlton, the centre of the Italian community in Melbourne to join in the party to celebrate the Ferrari win.
And what a party it was. Loads of beautiful Ferrari's lined the street, that they'd blocked off to keep the celebrations contained, Rosso Red everywhere, and all the Italian food you could ever dare to poke a Nonna at—all washed down with plenty of wine, naturally.
That took a bit to recover from. I was even wearing McLaren merch, but it didn't matter. Ferrari win, and everyone in Carlton is instantly both a fan, and an Italian, or Italian-Australian at least.
As promised from last time, here are the character playlists I listen to while writing. I only have them on Youtube music at the moment though. If people want them on soundcloud and spotify, I can do that next.
https://linktr.ee/musicRaceofLife

Stay tuned!
2024-04-03 00:13:07
public既姐,那有錢
2024-04-03 00:19:45
2024-04-03 00:20:02
my bully is my lover
2024-04-03 23:35:17
十分推薦Cross Realms
鬼佬睇完大陸作既修仙小說之後自己整返鬼佬視覺版既修仙小說game出黎
重點係建模幾正,溫柔白毛巨乳師父
2024-04-04 09:39:50
今年2月先出,等多兩年先試
2024-04-04 11:42:45
同養書一樣養養下好易養死左,不如開頭試左先
2024-04-04 14:51:03
Btw,twisted 玩完未
2024-04-04 18:13:00
未,啱啱先‘指’導完Cath
2024-04-04 20:22:53
cath居然行blackmail線唔行純愛線對你好失望,人地明明係好女仔係mc咁多年既白月光黎
2024-04-04 20:26:20
2024-04-04 20:45:38
一條路線睇清本性
2024-04-04 20:50:40
誘惑線個下佢突然嘴阿Ben我覺得好怪,所以轉左,依家睇到7仔對話先明佢做咩的起心肝嘴男主一㗳。遲D轉返誘惑線
2024-04-04 20:51:22
同埋作者可以咁多錯字,佢到係咪合埋眼寫架
2024-04-04 20:51:50
錯還錯字但係個故仔又通順
2024-04-04 20:56:42
錯字呢樣俾人話左好耐,應該冇人同佢proofread導致
故事唔正我都唔會非常推薦啦
2024-04-04 21:05:10
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞