日本人都笑 未見過佢地就拎獎
2017-01-24 22:53:48
Heize回應咗OST單野
2017-01-24 22:54:18
2017-01-24 22:55:47
Heize回應咗OST單野

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPppok_A-_h/

Hello, this is Heize.
I know that there are many stories about OST that I participated in.
I tried to wait for the official feedback because I thought that it was right to grasp the exact situation and to say it, but I would like to tell my fans that I am as frustrated as I am.
I have never done anything like this before, I have nothing to do in the future, and I am waiting for feedback on the notation of feature.
I have never taken anything away from anyone. The round and round that I was invited to was the most common and normal route, and I did not want to accept it.
The intro part that was already familiar to your ears is the one you have been using for over 50 seconds, and I have received a request for a full version.
I do not know why other singers who were not already familiar with your ears would have to release songs in their re-recorded versions. I can not say anything about that. I am not a drama official, nor an OST planner.
At the time of recording, I finished recording from the beginning to the end of the song, but the official version of the released version was a version that was mixed with the part released in the drama, not the one I called alone. Also, I was the main artist, and it was not planned in advance when I participated in being released by other artists, and even I have learned from the article.
I was very embarrassed about what was going on differently than I knew, and I had to know exactly about that part so I could not get it out of my mind.
However, for all those who have made all these assumptions and made it false, and speak false truths as if they were genuine. I can tell you all about my situation, not what you are imagining.
Other than that, I am waiting for feedback, and I'm sorry to hear that the song with my name is causing confusion. However, once again, I tell you once again that all the details above are true, and I can not keep watch over you for a long time in a situation where confusion and misunderstanding exist. I wrote a few words to clarify my position.
I am sorry that I have confused the hearts of my beloved fans .... Thank you for reading the long story.
2017-01-24 22:59:30
放johnny係nct簡直浪費左佢
2017-01-24 23:03:00
Sam Kim, Loco - Think About' Chu
https://youtu.be/qvAQu5oJWT8
2017-01-24 23:49:51
放johnny係nct簡直浪費左佢

仲要咁遲先加佢入127
本身傳佢會係EXO 但同吳生定位撞左 諗起都燥
2017-01-24 23:51:11

Sam kim竟然唔紅 公平咩
2017-01-25 01:32:13
放johnny係nct簡直浪費左佢

仲要咁遲先加佢入127
本身傳佢會係EXO 但同吳生定位撞左 諗起都燥

但佢真係好柒喎
2017-01-25 08:37:16
放johnny係nct簡直浪費左佢

仲要咁遲先加佢入127
本身傳佢會係EXO 但同吳生定位撞左 諗起都燥

但佢真係好柒喎

落十仔好過啦
2017-01-25 08:48:46
Heize回應咗OST單野

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPppok_A-_h/

Hello, this is Heize.
I know that there are many stories about OST that I participated in.
I tried to wait for the official feedback because I thought that it was right to grasp the exact situation and to say it, but I would like to tell my fans that I am as frustrated as I am.
I have never done anything like this before, I have nothing to do in the future, and I am waiting for feedback on the notation of feature.
I have never taken anything away from anyone. The round and round that I was invited to was the most common and normal route, and I did not want to accept it.
The intro part that was already familiar to your ears is the one you have been using for over 50 seconds, and I have received a request for a full version.
I do not know why other singers who were not already familiar with your ears would have to release songs in their re-recorded versions. I can not say anything about that. I am not a drama official, nor an OST planner.
At the time of recording, I finished recording from the beginning to the end of the song, but the official version of the released version was a version that was mixed with the part released in the drama, not the one I called alone. Also, I was the main artist, and it was not planned in advance when I participated in being released by other artists, and even I have learned from the article.
I was very embarrassed about what was going on differently than I knew, and I had to know exactly about that part so I could not get it out of my mind.
However, for all those who have made all these assumptions and made it false, and speak false truths as if they were genuine. I can tell you all about my situation, not what you are imagining.
Other than that, I am waiting for feedback, and I'm sorry to hear that the song with my name is causing confusion. However, once again, I tell you once again that all the details above are true, and I can not keep watch over you for a long time in a situation where confusion and misunderstanding exist. I wrote a few words to clarify my position.
I am sorry that I have confused the hearts of my beloved fans .... Thank you for reading the long story.

一早講左啦CJ正一仆街

完全對兩個歌手一啲好處都無
2017-01-25 09:13:29
一早講左啦CJ正一仆街

完全對兩個歌手一啲好處都無

其實搵邊個歌手唱係關CJ事??
2017-01-25 09:45:41

仲要咁遲先加佢入127
本身傳佢會係EXO 但同吳生定位撞左 諗起都燥

但佢真係好柒喎

落十仔好過啦

Johnny實力好似好過吳生
但樣差好遠
唔應該會撞吳生wo...
2017-01-25 11:38:01

Sam kim竟然唔紅 公平咩

其實我成日分唔清究竟佢debut左未
佢定位唔清晰

Sam kim喎 碟同single都出左唔少 仲叫未debut
2017-01-25 12:50:07
一早講左啦CJ正一仆街

完全對兩個歌手一啲好處都無

其實搵邊個歌手唱係關CJ事??

tvN是韓國CJ E&M旗下的有線電視綜合娛樂頻道,提供戲劇、音樂、旅遊、時尚等娛樂節目。

我記得有仆街講,版權係邊個度,緊係有權利叫邊個唱啦

無錯,但令到自己名譽損失+兩個歌手也因此受傷,真係幾想知哩個大公司既人才點搵翻黎

唔屌CJ,唔通屌歌手?....
2017-01-25 13:28:12
唔知有冇人post過
IOI 陣雨既demo
17個Woozi唱得好好聽
仲要唱女Key
https://youtu.be/J84q2lIGhMw

所以難怪佢地最後會揀呢首
btw陣雨background d和音都係Woozi唱

勁好聽 但ioi佢地無聽過 最後係俾左首女聲demo俾佢地聽 佢作親啲歌都無邊首係fail

真心想多謝woozi比左隻咁好嘅歌11隻做作結
2017-01-25 13:34:58
ymc話要關左ioi官咖?
連呢啲都唔留低比fans留念,都幾衰

好似連v live,twitter個啲都要 好on9

唉 不要再說了...

點解要刪 on9?

官方原因係如果留官咖繼續運作,官咖會變左宣傳各自所屬女團嘅途徑 經過考慮後決定關閉,而其他:vapp twitter fb暫時未知係咪真,可能連帶一次過冇埋
多謝ymc將唯一比11隻飯留念同溝通嘅工具都要整走
2017-01-25 13:44:33
昨日(1月24日),歌手Heize透過個人SNS發文表達對tvN電視劇《孤單又燦爛的神-鬼怪》OST《Round and Round》爭議的心情。今日(1月25日),CJ E&M方面公開官方立場道歉,稱將商討另外發行歌手韓秀智演唱的版本。

Heize在SNS上表示:「我知道我參與演唱的《孤單又燦爛的神-鬼怪》OST受到了許多爭議,原本我認為正確地掌握情況後再發言是正確的,因此我也正在等待官方的回應。但為了和我一樣感到非常鬱悶的粉絲們,我想先向大家告知我的立場。首先,我至今從未做出任何不正當的行為,往後也不會做出這樣的事,因此對於標明伴唱一事我也正在等待官方的回應。我從來沒有搶奪過任何人的什麼東西,這次我演唱的《Round and Round》是透過非常普通且正常的管道接獲演唱的提案,身為喜愛《孤單又燦爛的神-鬼怪》的觀眾,我也沒有理由拒絕這樣的提案。大家熟悉的OST序曲部份是由韓秀智演唱的,長度約50秒,而我演唱的部份是OST方面為了發行完整版歌曲而向我提出演唱要求的部份。我自己也不清楚為什麼要發行一首由不是大家熟悉的歌聲來重新錄製的完整版OST,這方面不是我能向大家說明的,因為我不是電視劇的相關人員,也不是企劃OST方面的相關人員。對於我所知道的部份和實際進行的情況有所不同,我自己也感到很混亂,但因為我自己也需要更明確地了解整件事情,因此我無法對大家做出什麼解釋。而這首歌是掛著我的名字發行的歌曲,因此造成大家的議論,我也感到很遺憾,但我上述的內容全為事實,只因為無法再對大家的猜測和誤會坐視不管,因此在此大家表達我的立場。」

另外,發行電視劇《孤單又燦爛的神-鬼怪》OST的CJ E&M音樂事業部相關人員在今日對此事件發表官方立場,向大眾道歉,表示:「非常感謝各位觀眾對於電視劇中的每個插曲給予熱烈的支持與厚愛,因由Heize演唱的OST《Round and Round(ft.韓秀智)》引起觀眾許多意見,我方在此作出說明。首先這首歌事由電視劇音樂導演南惠勝(音)負責,在電視劇播出之前,就已完成了《Round and Round》完整版(演奏曲)的作曲。接著,電視劇選定了這首歌作為主打影片的歌曲,為了在開頭部份讓觀眾印象深刻,優先錄製了由帶有夢幻氣息歌聲的韓秀智所演唱的50秒。但南惠勝導演在作曲和構思整首歌時,除了韓秀智之外,亦有由另一位歌聲一起參與演唱的想法。這首歌受到了許多來自觀眾和製作組的音源發行要求,因此如同歌曲最初作曲時的構思,除了韓秀智演唱的部份,亦加入了Heize演唱的部份。發行的音源除了電視播出的部份需要配合電視主題影片的長度,在開頭有稍微的不同之外,韓秀智演唱的部份毫無任何更動,完整收錄在該完整版歌曲內。而我方並未另外發行由韓秀智演唱的50秒版本的理由,除完整版歌曲內已包含了50秒的部份之外,通常電視播出的主打歌需視影片播出長度而對原曲作出20秒、30秒或50秒的編輯,因此經編輯的50秒版本通常不再另外作發行。但在這兩天,我方收到許多觀眾的意見,並決定聚集作曲家和OST製作組,共同探討另外發行由韓秀智演唱的50秒版本的方案。在此,我方就此事件爭議對韓秀智及Heize造成的困擾致上最深的歉意,也對於辜負了大家的關注與厚愛表達歉意。往後我方將更努力,盡力理解各位觀眾的心情。」

此外,電視劇《孤單又燦爛的神-鬼怪》在電視上播出的OST《Round and Round》部份由韓秀智演唱,但音源發行時,歌曲演唱者標示為Heize,韓秀智則為伴唱者,造成許多觀眾的混亂與不滿,亦有網友猜測是Heize搶走了韓秀智的歌曲,引起許多爭議。(責編:楊雯茵)<全星網>
2017-01-25 14:33:58
One準備出solo碟
solo黎講佢實力好似差少少喎🤔仲以為yg會推多隊男團
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞