[歐美H game]推介(10)

1001 回覆
13 Like 5 Dislike
2024-08-19 21:18:41
being a dik
Status update Episode 11
Happy Friday, everyone.

I'm still working on the episode's biggest free-roam event, creating art while improving the writing as I go. I'm ~60% through the file by now, and I'm currently working on a couple of scenes with many characters that demand special treatment and rendering in different ways.

You can think of it as the renders with many characters from the Halloween party, and you'll get the gist of it.
For this render, for example, I spent an entire day just setting everything up, and it took me multiple days to work on all the renders of the scene as every single character needed to be posed and altered.

It's a lot of work with scenes like this, but looking back at them today, they are some of the renders I'm most proud of because I know how hard they were to create.

This week, while working on these similar scenes for episode 11, my PC crashed three times when I tried to push it to the limit and learned that 128 GB RAM and 24 GB VRAM weren't enough to render a third of the image.

So, finding the sweet spot with some of the renders becomes a bit of trial and error, and DAZ certainly gets slow while working with that many assets loaded into memory.

It reminds me of my Acting Lessons days when I would have issues rendering images like this with the GTX 1080 GPU and 16 GB RAM

I had to split those renders into multiple renders and merge them in post-production. Today, this render wouldn't pose a problem, but I've encountered similar issues on a larger scale.

I've also post-processed static renders this week, now that I have hundreds of images in the static render queue. It usually only takes me a few hours daily to get that sorted. Animations are still being rendered, and the speed has been consistent.

Next week, I will continue to work on the free roam event. I want to reach the end of the file and continue writing what's left.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
2024-08-19 21:20:36
between humanity
Development 0.3 - #3

Hello friends!

I've been trying my best to get creative over the past two weeks, but progress has been a bit slower than I'd like. I've managed to write 3 out of the planned 12 scenes for part 1. Knowing myself, I might tweak a few sentences here and there when I start working on the actual renders, but that's a task for future Pandy.

Anyway, I have two weeks of vacation coming up, and I plan to get stuff done. So, you can expect some good progress on the next status report. I'm really looking forward to it.

That's all for now, quick and to the point.

Enjoy your upcoming week!
2024-08-19 21:28:06
companion of darkness

Chapter 9 is finally done!
Hello everyone!

I'm sorry it took so long, but it's finally finished—Chapter 9 is here! 🎉

And let me tell you, Chapter 9 is by far the biggest chapter yet. I really hope you enjoy it, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts, feedback, and criticism.

Download for Dark One Patreons: https://www.patreon.com/posts/110335151?pr=true

Companion Patreon release: 28.08.2024

Public release: 07.09.2024

Thank you all so much for your support. I love you all, and I hope you stay safe. ❤️
8月尾9月頭
2024-08-19 21:32:17

Almost there! I’ll need 2-3 more weeks to wrap things up. The release might happen in the first week of September..
無估錯又係9月
2024-08-19 21:36:49
DeadMoon Survival
DM 0.9 / Old-New renders
Hello, I hope you're all having a good weekend!

Today, let's take a moment to update you on the progress of the latest update. So far, things are going pretty well, and I'm happy with the results. I'll be starting the first spicy scene of the update very soon! So, keep an eye out for the upcoming teasers.

Also, as with all updates, several renders from the first version of the game will be replaced with new ones. Better visuals and an extension of the scene to make it more... intense.

When the game is finished, I'll probably do a major remake of the visuals and the initial scenes to enhance replayability and make the content more cohesive. In the meantime, here is a little comparison of some scenes.

Stay tuned for more!

Hot Tomato
2024-08-19 21:40:48
dreamalnd
Chapter 3 Preview #10
Hi all,

I am still working on the first half of chapter 3. Some routes seemed more interesting and longer than others at the theme park area, so I decided to add more content to fix it. The update is currently at 60% size of chapter 2 in terms of render amount and I am still working on the expansion. Looks like this first half is going to be bigger than I thought.
2024-08-19 21:41:43
dying dream
Update #2
Hi, there's been a big pause since the last update.

But you don't need to worry. In my case, the longer the pauses between my posts, the closer the release gets. It just means that I'm constantly working on something and don't have time to write posts.

I'm not really happy with this situation because I don't want to lose touch with the community. How do I keep up with everything? I think I've come up with a solution to this problem, but that's a topic for another time.

Anyway, in the next day or two I'll start beta testing. Finally! But only if something doesn't break again.

Just another day after a small change I had a complete breakdown of the main menu with quests and spent almost the whole day to solve the problem.

I apologize that this is taking so long, but I work alone and do the best I can.

I've been working on a new fighting mechanic for the last two weeks, I decided to scrap the one I showed a couple months ago.

Why did I decide to give it up? Because you've probably already seen something like this in other games. And frankly, I thought it was kind of boring and bothersome, but I still needed some kind of fighting mechanic, so...

The new mechanic though, is really cool and brings depth, additional layer to the game, improving other parts, so I really wanted to add it. But at the same time it's complicated (technically) and took a lot longer than I expected.

It was an inspiration in tha last moment, in wasn't planned. But I really like what I ended up with, so I'll say it was worth it.

Some may say that the fighting mechanics are not needed at all and they may be right. But it greatly improves some parts of the game, which I thought would be boring and I couldn't help but add it.

Plus, I want to grow and develop my skills to do even cooler stuff in the future, so I'm constantly trying new things. Back in the day, I was happy with the fact that I could do branching dialog. And now we have a whole system of skills.

As promised, I'm also improving other things. Things on my "to do list" that I kept putting off because I didn't have enough time.

For example, shops now instead of a text menu, will have a separate screen where you can view the item, read its description, find out the price and the quantity in your inventory.

All items also received an additional description.

Common - meaning you'll probably easily find a ton of these items in the game. Like food, magazines, etc.

Temporary - this item is only relevant during the current quest or activity and will be removed when the quest is completed. Like a fishing rod from a fishing tournament.

Multipurpose - A rare item that can be used in different situations. For example, the rare wine you get for winning a fishing tournament. You can sell it for tokens, or you can gift it to someone...

Unfortunately, since the game is in development, not all rare item usage options may be available right away. That's why I decided to add such a note. I hope this helps you better manage your items in the game.

As you can see, the work is in full swing. Just a little bit more to go.

Thank you for your patience. Peace, everyone!
2024-08-19 22:12:26
mayfly
2024-08-19 22:18:09

2024-08-19 22:20:22
new horizon
Progress Report #July

Script: 80%

Renders: 0%

Code: 15%

Music & SFX: 20%

Animation: 0%

Translation: 0%

Hello world! KS here~

I started working on the new update since the start of June and now it's at probably about 20% I think. Obviously, some part of the process would take a bit longer, for example, making the renders usually takes the most time for me. However, I have a little good news!
I upgraded my GPU to 4070TI SUPER. I chose this because I didn't want to buy new PSU and also my case is a bit too small for bigger cards like 4080. I plan to maybe build a new PC next year, but I also want some better performance right now, so I chose a mid-high range GPU for now.

It's a pretty good upgrade compared to my old GPU and now I can fit a few more characters into my scene without it being so laggy all the time. That would definitely speed up my work a little bit.

Of course, I have to thank all of you who supported me that I could save up and upgrade my PC.

Important Note
2 girls will be removed from the main girls list. Yuka (sister) and Eri (ex).

I've never planned to give them much content to begin with and when I was first drafting the story, I just thought I wanted to have these different types of characters that would usually appear in your typical avn. But honestly, that make it hard to progress the story when I have to consider giving them contents that I never really planned to give them. It just disrupts the overall flow of the game. So I decided to officially remove them from the main girls.

They're still important to some degrees, but not enough to really become part of the main girls.

Due to the nature of the story, some girls are naturally going to be a little more important than others. It's like the main girls of the main girls. I'm not making a dating sim after all, and my game is leaning a bit more towards the kinetic novel side. So I thought I should make things clear here.

As the story progresses, there will be more content for each character of course, and there will be more content for some side characters too (Don't worry, fans of The Queen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

Anyway, that's been it. I hope you're all having a great summer!

Sincerely, KS
2024-08-19 22:48:07
個妹同EX變左唔係LI,明明睇落幾好屌
2024-08-19 23:07:46
Reconstruction
2024-08-19 23:10:24
savior
It's Been A While...
Hey everyone,

It's been a while, and we're truly thankful for your patience. To be honest, after everything that happened, it hasn't been easy to focus on Savior and keep the story going. Both my partner and I have been struggling to maintain our enthusiasm for the project.

After much discussion, we've come to an important decision. Rather than risk losing interest in game creation altogether, we've decided to shift some of our focus to a future project. But don't worry – Savior isn't going away.

Here's what this means for Savior:

• We will definitely continue working on Savior and do our best to finish the game.

• However, about 50% of our energy and effort will now go towards our next project.

• We already have some exciting ideas and a base storyline for this new game.

• I've even started working on a new scenario for it.

We're eager to share our progress with you. As soon as we have something to show, such as character designs for the new project, we'll make sure to let you know.

Now, let's talk about the current status of Savior's next version:

• This update will focus on the main storyline rather than character-based plots.

• At the end of the previous version, the MC came up with a plan to uncover who's behind Daisy's abduction.

• This mystery person might be key to finally contacting Eugene.

• Given this focus, you can expect lots of sexual content featuring Maeve, as well as appearances from other main characters like Daisy and Vanessa.

That's all we have to share for now. We'll be back soon with preview images and a proper progress report. Until then, take care and enjoy life!

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
通常講親呢D多開既都唔會有好下場
2024-08-19 23:25:28
wild cats
Dev log#3

Heya guys.

How's it goin'? I'm just dropping by to give all of you here an update on the game. I'm not sure how frequent the dev logs are supposed to be or how frequently you'd like to be updated on the status, so let me know. Weekly? Bi-Weekly? Whenever I want? I'm all ears.

I've already announced in the previous progress report what I plan to add, but let me post it here too so everybody can see. Below are a couple features I'm planning to implement in the game:

Named saves
Character screen/bio as well as to show the current points and relationship you have with the girls.
A better main menu (animated)
Scene gallery

Also, fix every typo and grammar error in Chapter 1. If there are any more features you'd like to see aside from the ones above, let me know. I'm open to ideas. (both on Discord and here).

With that out of the way, next is the progress status of Chapter 2 so far:

410 renders
8 animations
2.3K lines of code

As soon as I released the first chapter, I immediately jumped to work on chapter 2. And in case you guys think I'm going to burn out at this pace, I assure you I won't. To be honest, I didn't even think I'd get this much supporters this quick considering it's only been a month and a half since the game released. I'm enjoying every minute of this, and this is my way of giving back.

I've just finished the first "spicy scene" for this chapter (guess who) and just need to add a few more words to the script. After that, I can say the progress is pretty much 30% done. I'm really excited for you guys to see it. The loop animations are no less than 30 seconds, and one of them even lasts an entire minute before it loops again. I hope you'll all enjoy it once it's public.

For progress or status, I prefer to check them out as major scenes rather than percentages. Chapter 2 will consist of four major scenes. This checks out one of them, so I'll be working on three more.

My decision on how I'd like to release Chapter 2 is that I'd like to release it as a whole and not just the first part of it. But at the same time, I want to release something this year, so I'm challenging myself to finish it before the year ends. So I've decided that, in case I can't finish the entire chapter before 2025, I'll release the first half first. Then you just need to wait just a little more for the second half.

Lastly, I was able to finally upgrade my PC (I was using a toaster before). Now I can further improve the graphics and renders. I think it's looking a lot smoother compared to the previous chapter, right? (See the image above.) ... Right..?

That is all for now. Thank you for reading and for your support. I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!

--LopaPhi
2024-08-19 23:53:17
Away from home 更新
2024-08-20 01:04:33
呢隻懶到直接dl 100%save 玩
2024-08-20 02:22:56
八月尾 仲有十日 不抱期望
2024-08-20 05:13:59
Agent 17都幾大機會比patreon搞
又亂又rape
2024-08-20 19:17:15

https://tiermaker.com/create/twisted-memories-tier-list-17410929
諸君,我喜歡戰爭,F95已經打到七彩
2024-08-20 20:36:27
2024-08-21 05:23:19

F95度老師太過overrated
2024-08-21 07:39:50
早期福利代表好正常,其實個劇情好一般下
2024-08-21 08:49:21
慾求不滿妻/老師,橋唔怕舊
2024-08-21 12:57:40
Boring
2024-08-21 20:09:50

吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞