[歐美H game]推介(10)

375 回覆
11 Like 2 Dislike
2024-06-11 01:00:43
agent17
Note Making : v0.24 Progress
Hey sponsors, HEXATAIL here.
I have some updates for you regarding v0.24.

1. Release Date for v0.24
Progress 75%
Expected update release date late June

2. Ophelia content canceled
We have decided to remove the content related to Ophelia due to scheduling constraints. This decision was made to prevent any delays in the update release. Apologies to all the Ophelia lovers.

3. Enhanced Audio in Sex Scenes
We have added audio to most sex scenes to enhance the gaming experience.

4. Save upload function.
You can now upload your save files to switch between computers or to transfer your saves to a mobile device. Please note that save files are only stored on the server for one day.

5. You can write a message in the save file.
You can now write messages in your save files, making them easier to identify.

6. New map
Adult stores

7. V0.24 Preview

Stay tuned for an update next month.
Thank you for always supporting us.
2024-06-11 01:02:41
Being a dik
Status update Episode 11
I worked on art all week, mostly Sage and Jill renders, but also some other scenes.

I completed Maya's special render set and it came out fantastic. I put a lot of effort into it and I'll show you a preview of it in the upcoming week.

Next week, I will go back to writing dialogue since I've almost produced all the art I can do for the currently written scenes. I have lots left to write and will most likely focus on writing canon story events first.

Poll news
The winner in the cosmetic poll for Sage that ended today was option 2.
Thanks for voting! Stay tuned for more polls.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake​
2024-06-11 01:05:50
錯左呢個先岩
I've worked on static renders all week. I've been jumping through my files to create art for scenes with complete dialogue, and I only have a few scenes left before I return to writing.

When I start writing again, I will also play the episode to get a feel for it. I will also work a bit on SFX and music.

So far, I have posed 3111 static renders and 225 animations (after merging animation files).

Much of the planned content is still missing, and at times, I feel like I've barely begun creating the episode, even though we're likely past the halfway point.

Most branches lack content, and I still need to create a couple of big and exciting free-roam events. We'll see where we end up in terms of numbers when it's all done. But to no one's surprise, it's another chunky episode.

Patreon rewards
It's the final week of Art Day renders, and today, I'll share the last renders I made during Community Art Day.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who contributed ideas, voted, or hung around during Art Day. It wouldn't have turned out this way without you.

For the final request, the community wanted to see MC climb Mount Olympus to find his Goddess Jill at the top. Along the way, he encountered some adversaries. What was supposed to be a render or two turned into half a Special Render series because we were having so much fun.

I don't want to clog the post with all 8 images from the series, so go ahead and download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below. If you missed any of the other Art Day renders, check the past weeks of Status updates or filter my posts with the tag "Patron reward" for all of them.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
2024-06-11 01:10:40

City Devil: Restart [0.3] - Progress 50% and patch
Hello everyone!

It's time the progress report. Development of v0.3 continues steadily, so don't worry. I've set a deadline to complete everything by the end of September. Hopefully, everything will work out.

Already done:

445 renders

27 animations

Patch v0.2.1 is available now!

DOWNLOAD

Changelog:

Alexxis club bypass route. Now, you can stay home and skip club events or watch sweet videos.

Renders rework. 70 renders and 32 animations were reworked and created to enhance the image quality.

Bug fixes. Bugs in the navigation menu and on other screens have been fixed.

UI. Updated the navigation menu, Settings, Save, Load, and Gallery screens.

Languages. Added Chinese language. Thanks to iloveliuli!

My focus is on v0.3, so these changes are being made leisurely.

Much love,
Sabirow
2024-06-11 01:11:59

Chapter 3A Beta Release! Highlights:

1016 renders
New Lore Tips feature
Reworked Preference menu
2024-06-11 01:15:19

Chapter 3A - Release
Hello everyone! Chapter 3A is now out of beta!

Thank you to everyone who provided their feedback and helped with the testing. Many silly typos are fixed!

Also, Color of My Sound is finally on Steam!

Please consider wishlisting the game. it is important to the game's visibility in the store. Without enough people, we would be drown out by all the other games.
Thank you!

Chapter 3A is now available to High Lords! The early access will last two weeks, then it will be released to Counts on 22nd June!
Once again thank you for all your support. The game is really starting to come together as a package. I'm really pleased with the features and all the small detail stuff added since the first release. The story is moving onto the next level and I'm proud to feel so excited about what I managed with the last act of the update. The feedback have all been very positive. It gives a huge boost to my confidence and that really helps power me through tougher times.

The next update will be even better than this. You've seen nothing yet!

So, thank you for playing, thank you for supporting me throughout.

Below is the general changelog from the beta release post.

Changelog:

-1016 renders

-New Lore Tips feature

-Reworked Preference menu

Lore Tips

Lore Tips

This feature is a hint system that highlights keywords that could be clicked on for a quick reminder of what it is in the story. This system connects with the Glossary to give you further explanations using lore entries. You can toggle this feature on and off in the Quick Menu or in Preference!

And yes, you can click on the words to continue delving deeper into the lore just like Wiki!

Finally, a tiny bit of a bonus addition...

Be sure to pick your favourite character as your background!
2024-06-11 01:21:09
companion of darkness

Look who is back again!

I hope you helped her back then.
2024-06-11 01:23:16
corrupted heart
2024-06-11 01:23:59
2024-06-11 01:33:33
desert stalker
Dev log 09.06.2024

I can finally say it: This is the final devlog before the Beta hits sometime next week.
There are only a few gaps left to fill and lines to add. I have been crunching for the past couple of weeks and it's all coming together during the next few days.
We are currently sitting at over 1,100 renders of new content (with a tiny bit more to come as I'm still adding missing expressions and stuff), including a number of NSFW scenes, a full side quest for Lirah that has 2 distinct paths, plus the first shipment of 400 reworked early game renders.
Thank you all for giving me the time to work on it a little longer than what I predicted, it helped feel more at ease knowing that you were okay with it in the comments.
See you during the releases! And have an enjoyable next week.
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 100%
Date with Zahra: 90%
Igor visits Kateryna: 100%
Queen's bedroom: 100%

Short repeatables:
Emilia's kitchen service: 100%
Ain's wakeup service: 100%
Shani's workout happy ending: 100%

Reworks:
First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 70%
Coding: 80%
2024-06-11 01:35:41
dreamland
Chapter III Preview #5

Hi everyone,

Alice's route is the last remaing path I need to add to the amusement park section. As well as to go back and do animations for the other girls' routes. There is still a bit of work left to do until I can move on to the next area, but we are gradually getting there.

I know you all are wondering when is the update coming out, but it is still too early form me to give a firm answer.
2024-06-11 01:37:13
2024-06-11 01:41:12
fake father
Hey.
I must inform you that the game is still in development. Unfortunately I had to pause for a while as I will be making some changes in my life so I was busy with that.
I don't want to bore you, just let you know that I'm here finishing the update although I can't give you a date yet.
2024-06-11 01:57:06
sinful summer
Chapter 2.2 Release Dates + Changelog
Changelog for 2.2:
- Day 8 of the story: +557 new renders, +9 animations, +18 songs, +3000 script lines (higher number=more dialogue/text).

Release dates for 2.2:
- For VIP tier: Wednesday, 5th of June -> here
- For Legend tier: Saturday, 8th of June -> here
- For Premium tier: Tuesday, 11th of June.
- For Supporter tier: Friday, 14th of June.
- Itch.io release: Monday, 17th of June.
2024-06-11 02:09:49
hardenville
Dev Log #11 | Episode 1

It's almost June!
This means summer, sun, bikinis, and the long-awaited home-alone party in Hardenville Episode 1. It is set to release in week 26, which is June 24 - June 30.

Feedback is welcome regarding what is desired from the development going forward after the release of Episode 1. Currently, Dev Logs are done 1-2 times each month on all platforms (Steam, Itch.io, Discord, Patreon, and Subscriberstar), and monthly special renders are available for Patreon and Subscriberstar members.

Any suggestions on what you would like to see?

Here are a few ideas inspired by other AVN devs:

Streams while creating renders, but pre-recorded while airing, allowing questions to be answered along the way without needing to stream the render times (30-90 minutes each render). (Open for all)
An estimated progress bar. Though not 100% accurate, it will closely indicate the work completed and what remains for the current chapter. Updated every week? (Open for all)
Polls with 2-3 different clothing or bikini options for some characters in the current chapter. (Only for members)

Feedback on these ideas and any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2024-06-11 02:14:53
summer story
Weekly news

Good evening, guys.

I still haven't managed to finish the renders of the first day of the update, about 85 percent are ready, I don't have enough time for anything again, so the progress is not very big.

New update status: ââââââââââ]35%

2024-06-11 02:16:49
summer heat

Hello, everyone!

This week we planned a new outro, worked on Eve's scene and scripted for 0.7. We've been wanting to add a few animations of the girls to the game for quite a while now, especially at the end where the playable content ends. But that's extra content. We'll see if we actually get around to making and implementing them after the main content is rendered.

There aren't many renders left to be created for the update now, and the Renders bar will soon be filled in. Then it's time to finish the animations and the last spot renders, and the visual aspect of this update will be complete.

You may have noticed some unusually massive gains in the polish department this week and last, but don't be alarmed. That was, and still is, a joke. We'll begin polishing after everything else is 100% done.

Last week's progress bar stuff

Speaking of progress bars, we wanted to mention that we got some great suggestions and feedback on the progress bars last week. We decided we'll be keeping the bars for the next cycle. They don't look that bad, and there's plenty of good real estate in the headers for some renders of the girls. Or Miller. Or even Helen! Anything goes, really.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who left their thoughts on the subject! This shit ain't easy, but we'll figure things out and let you know what happens. Always.
2024-06-11 02:22:51
how to fix the future
Development update #128

All right, another monthly public dev update.

I know how many of you can't wait to go clubbing with these girls, but you'll have to wait a little bit more. In my previous updates, I let my patrons know that development takes longer than I hoped. Due to lots of factors. But mostly coz of fkn terrorists and adding more content to this update. I decided to add two more small lewd scenes, a couple of branch scenes, plus I haven't even finished working on planned art for the main story scenes. I'm trying to diversify the content, pay attention to each character and make this event fun and interesting for everyone.

Code-wise, I've done the most of it already. I have some gaps here and there, some scenes without dialogues even. But I'll catch up on these while my PC is rendering. I bought a powerful UPS with extra battery plus a power generator to be able to work nonstop. Although it really makes the development much more expensive. So as always, thank you. I appreciate your support and understanding.

Music-wise, I picked a few pretty good tracks for this update and to replace some of the older tracks, but still haven't finished. Licensing may also take some time so I'll try to finish this asap. Luckily I can do this from my laptop.

As for the numbers, it's getting hard to count. There are a lot of renders that I combine in post. But we're somewhere near 711 static renders and 40 animations.

My main goal is to finish all art first, then the remaining dialogues and code. I won't give any estimations or dates. Let's just hope I'll finish everything this month. As soon as I have solid confidence that it's ready, I'll let you know. Probably when we start beta-testing and proofreading. This update getting bigger and bigger each day, I already had a few brief playthroughs of finished scenes and I'm happy with how it looks and plays. I really hope you will love it when it's released.

Also, since it's Pride Month, I couldn't miss the opportunity to celebrate it with a quick Daisy render. So here you go:

Happy Pride! Please remember that it's about love, respect, equality and human rights. You can download this render in the attachments.

All right, I'll get back to it. Lots of work to do...

Thank you, have a nice week and take care.

Love,
mr.moonmi
2024-06-11 02:31:24
2024-06-11 02:32:59

Here's the progress update:
Pictures: 600
Code: 3000 lines
Character Dialogue: 1700 lines
story: 70%
ui: 90%
Translation: 0%
Music: 65%
Animation: 5 segments
A huge thank you to my subscribers and supporters!
JasonTon
2024-06-11 02:34:41
murmur
First 0.7 preview

We're finally finished working on the new UI design with Axsens and I finished coding for it, so I switched to the rendering! Here is the first preview of the opening scene of morning with Yui~
2024-06-11 02:38:49

2024-06-11 02:46:20
pale carnation

Dev Diary 76
Hello all, TD here. Dev diary time!
The total for Ch4Up4 currently stands at 942 static images, 21 animations, and 16,997 words.
That comes out to 282 images, 14 animations, and 5,899 words being added to the project since our last report three weeks ago.
As of the night of writing this, we have finished the side scene we've mentioned working on and it's subsequent talky plot bits, and have officially moved onto the major Rosalind component of the update. Mind you, Rosalind has popped up before this, and will after this, but this is the meat and potatoes of her arc this go around: meaning, a nice evening in, where you'll be able to either deepen or take advantage of your relationship. And, even if you're not on her path, you might find that there's still something to be had there. Once the major Rosie stuff is behind us, that'll mark the end of the first day (out of two) in this update.
On a personal note, I'll be taking a three day vacation with my family this week. I don't anticipate this will hamper the project's progress too much (if at all), as I'm usually ahead of GIL by a few days writing wise anyhow. Either way, we'll still be on the Rosie stuff next report; it's an important and juicy block.
That's all for now. Thank you for the support, and to all our fans in the Northern Hemisphere, I hope your summer has been pleasant.
2024-06-11 02:50:18
projekt:passion
Weekly(ish) Teaser - June 9
Remember when I said that Blender would save me a lot of frustrations? Well that was a fucking lie. I've never screamed at my screen so much as I have trying to climb this 90 degree learning curve.

I may be exaggerating, learning a new complex program is always going to be frustrating but I am in fact making steady progress with it. I'm happy with the results and I think you will be too.

That's all for now, stay classy

2024-06-11 02:53:57
race of life
Development Update - 20.05.2024
Hello everyone!

There's no preview today, but I'll make it up for you next time with content from the next update! 😊

After a short break, we're back to work! This week, I'll start with the first scenes. As always, I'll begin by mapping out the images and checking how much work we actually have ahead of us. We will definitely need a few new environments and a few new characters, but I know that I already have assets prepared for most things and have a plan for everything. The next update will be a bit larger than 3.1, and there will certainly be more lewd scenes to play through 😄 But anyway, I'll get to work!

Once again, thank you all for your support and for pointing out errors (thanks to you, we found four more bugs that we didn't catch during testing!) 😄

Also if you haven't added our game to your wishlist on Steam yet, I encourage you to do so. You are not obligated to purchase it, but the more wishlists we have, the more Steam promotes our game! Here's the link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2454570/Race_of_Life__Act_1/

Additionally, for all Mechanics Patrons and higher tiers, we've posted a poll for a wallpaper today! So if you haven't cast your vote yet, please do so - VOTE HERE!

Few words from Joshua 😊

So by now most of you will have played the new update. I hope you've liked it so far, and as always feel free to fill out the feedback form at the end of 3.1. We do read them all, and take on board any gripes or concerns from the player base.

But, no rest for the righteous, so the push to releasing 3.2 is already underway! The script is almost finished (I know, I've said that before, but there were a few details that we pivoted on with the release of 3.1 that changed 3.2, plus I just wasn't happy with the flow of some of the scenes, so I've re-written them. The first few scenes are unchanged though, so they can be rendered without slowing development).

I really want 3.2 to hit the right note, as it marks the end of Act I, which means I've gone through most of the heavy exposition and background in the story, and can now focus on picking up the pace a little. I know some criticism has been about the heavy text before progression to the next plot point, but a lot of that text is needed to build the world that the characters are playing in—but don't worry, like I said, that's done now and I'm sure you as a collective have a handle on the sort of setting Jake & Co are living in.

So for right now, I'm cleaning up 3.2 as Jachu gets ready to bring it to life.

I do want to shout out to all the people who have supported us, both in the past and newcomers who have jumped aboard since the last update. We really appreciate it.

Stay tuned!

吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞