[歐美H game]推介(10)

375 回覆
11 Like 2 Dislike
2024-06-11 02:56:50
radiant
Radiant CH7: Progress Report #1
Hello again everyone, time for a public progress update!

Sorry for taking a little bit with this one. Last month was hectic as hell for me so my plans of posting were thwarted: I apologize for that, and for the delay of May's wallpapers.

The good news, however, is things are most definitely still on track for our scheduled release date! I've updated the Progress Tracker and it reflects that we're about 22% completed with the chapter, though we're realistically closer to about 27%, and I'll be updating it again once the referenced scene is finalized. I'm working in overdrive here to make up for lost time from last month, as I admittedly wanted to get more scenes finished, but got caught up due to real life. Still, it's nothing dire or that can't be rectified with a little overtime.

This chapter should be roughly 18 scenes in total (which was also updated to be reflected in the tracker) and about the same size as Chapter 6. While I don't want to post previews just yet due to spoilers early-on in Chapter 7... I'll be sure to post the next Progress Report in about 2 weeks along with quite a few preview renders... so look forward to that.

Love you guys!

2024-06-11 02:58:27
2024-06-11 03:01:50
Reconstruction

2024-06-11 03:07:23
THE INN CH2 1.01.02 - DEVLOG 4!
What's up everyone?

So yeah... Devlog, not a release as was planned.

As I talked about in the last devlog I was struggling with a creativity block for a while.

God news is that I'm finally over it!

I was able to write a good chunk of dialogue for this update, I think I actually wrote way more than I needed.

I just started writting and couldn't stop, it was crazy!

But, bad news though, I got so caught up in writting that I barely did any scene work...

So, yeah, the update that was supposed to be released today will have to be delayed until next month.

Sorry about that.

I also had to redo a fair bit of code I had already finished for this update because, while writting the dialogue, I realized I had made a mistake and introduced inconsistencies to the plot. So I had to rewrite how some screens that were used in this update worked.

Nothing too difficult though, just annoying.

Anyway, there's not much to show for this devlog, as most of the time since the previous one was spent writting and doing bits of coding.

Don't forget to check the official sneak-peeks post for some of the scenes that'll be featured in this update!

Have fun!
2024-06-11 03:11:03
tune into the show
Weekly update #140
Hey everyone, it's time for another weekly update!

I've got some good news today - Episode 7 will be released either tomorrow (Monday) or the day after (Tuesday)!

The work on the in-game scene gallery is done and it seems to be working nicely. Sadly, a new playthrough might be required for the scene gallery to work correctly and show all of the scenes. The game should still work if you just load and continue your old playthrough, but a new save is recommended if you care about having all of the scenes show up in the gallery correctly.

Anyway, I just need to work on some finishing touches before release, so I'll see you all soon once that's done

Thank you so much for your support and reading, I hope you're all doing well,

RobertDeadth
2024-06-11 03:14:46
Unraveling August
Status Update 05/14/2024
Hi everyone!

Once again, I need to start with an apology for being slack on updating my subscribers. It’s something I’m continuously working on, and I hope to do better in future. Currently writing this as I’m coughing up both my lungs, so maybe the fever struck as inspiration?

Anyway, status update. It’s been around eight months since the last release, and three months since my last update – which, I know, is a crazy long time. I’ve had some medical troubles with getting medication sorted and whatnot, then I hit a massive wall when it came to writing the script. Every time I tried to come up with something, my perfectionism told me it wasn’t good enough, and as time went on, the expectation that I had to put out some huge and Earth-shatteringly cool update got bigger and bigger in my own mind to the point I got stuck. The old vicious cycle.

But here’s where we get to the silver lining!

I’ve managed to pick myself up out of my rut, dust off, and actually get through a chunk of content this past week or so. I don’t like putting numbers on things because it builds expectations, and I'll probably continue to not do so in the future, but I feel like people need something tangible after all this time. So I can reveal that the current state of the script (note, the script, not the episode overall) is around 80% done. If everything goes well, I’m hoping that I can have 0.4 out within the next 6-10 weeks (though obviously creating scenes and QCing everything takes time, so please don’t hold this as a hard-and-fast deadline!)

I understand that there are some who are concerned that maybe the game was canceled, so I hope that this helps with that.

I’m incredibly grateful for everyone who still continues to support me despite my lack of updates and releases, and I hope you’ll all continue to stick with me while I figure this whole dev thing out.

Hopefully, this adorable gallery of Sam in a micro-maid-kini-thing will help make up for my slowness, now featuring path-traced shadows and all kinds of other neat doodads.

2024-06-11 03:16:25
2024-06-11 10:54:43
重玩Healslut,多左個提示系統
2024-06-12 00:02:05
呢隻幾好J
2024-06-12 00:33:18
整得慢年更咁,咁鳩耐都係得開頭果少少
2024-06-12 02:27:24
靚畫係咁
係度呃Patreon
2024-06-12 10:08:52
記得有段時間玩過有隻game
有一幕
男角同女角本身係識
但其中一個蒙左頭
所以對方唔知
而家想搵返隻game想知出成點
但又唔記得左game名
有冇人知
2024-06-12 10:15:09
俾多少少料唔係得呢個情節都幾難搵
咩主題(incest/ntr/corrupt/純愛/後宮)
咩類型(vn/sandbox)
咩畫風(寫實/二次元)
仲有冇其他情節/其他女可以做提示
2024-06-12 10:19:35
好L多 ntr類game都有類似

記得我前排睇ex 果堆game cg先見到有exactly一模一樣既scene唔記得邊隻
2024-06-12 10:24:17
VN 寫實風
呢幕好似係chapter 尾
印象中一開樣就完chapter 1
唔係好記得係咩主題
因為我玩果時好似得1個chapter
諗緊係咪爛尾冇出落去
2024-06-12 14:11:01
好吸引留名等game名
2024-06-12 14:32:40
vn多數係renpy
如果無換電腦 可以試下去 %appdata%>RenPy 度睇下啲save file有冇隻game嘅save
2024-06-12 14:46:16
依家佢係唔記得名只係記得內容,咁就算你俾名佢都冇用要玩落先知有冇果個scene
而且呢個方法只限玩得少,好似我咁4,5儲左幾百個file成幾gb真係搵到佛誕
我就建議不如直接f95問好過
2024-06-12 14:46:42
俾多少少料唔係得呢個情節都幾難搵
咩主題(incest/ntr/corrupt/純愛/後宮)
咩類型(vn/sandbox)
咩畫風(寫實/二次元)
仲有冇其他情節/其他女可以做提示
VN 寫實風
呢幕好似係chapter 尾
印象中一開樣就完chapter 1
唔係好記得係咩主題
因為我玩果時好似得1個chapter
諗緊係咪爛尾冇出落去
vn多數係renpy
如果無換電腦 可以試下去 %appdata%>RenPy 度睇下啲save file有冇隻game嘅save
依家佢係唔記得名只係記得內容,咁就算你俾名佢都冇用要玩落先知有冇果個scene
而且呢個方法只限玩得少,好似我咁4,5年儲左幾百個file成幾gb真係搵到佛誕
我就建議不如直接f95問好過
2024-06-12 19:02:53
好熟口面
如果無估錯
隻驚好似借係屋企偷睇鄰居
跟住劇情會爬過去同鄰居扑野
仲會俾自己老母定自己屋主發現
反正最後都係全部食曬
個名我嘗試夜d搵下
都係寫實風果類
2024-06-12 20:54:21
比鄰居屋主(男)發現有一隻不過都唔係好記得
2024-06-13 01:29:09
by midsummer moonlight?
2024-06-13 01:40:22
嘩屌你唔講都醒唔起,如果係睇我推薦黎玩既話好大機會係呢隻
不過已經爛左尾啦,而且唔止係一次爛完年幾兩年回歸左一集之後又爛多次,直接體驗死兩次既感覺,仲要係自己覺得潛力大十分推薦既作品
2024-06-13 02:28:15
係 爛尾爛到我對佢好有印象
因為我幾like呢隻game 好可惜
2024-06-13 02:37:19
係啦 岩岩down返嚟睇 係呢隻
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞