[歐美H game]推介(10)

962 回覆
13 Like 5 Dislike
2024-06-26 19:48:45
fate collide
Progress report 9
Eyo!

There is both lots and not lots to share in this new report.
So lets start with a big IRL news that will have an impact on the game itself.

I've moved out!
I've talked a bit about it before (especially on Discord), but it's finally official. I've managed to move out of my parents place this weekend. Of course, that brings some significant implications. First of all, that means I'm finally getting some freedom in my daily life (especially noticeable during summer), as I won't have tons of noise and interruptions by family nearby. The first weeks will take a bit to get adjusted too (hell I need to learn to cook 😂), but once those intro weeks are behind me, I expect to have my full focus on the game. Finally without friendly distractions, but distractions nonetheless.

The other important bit is the cost. There is no sugarcoating it, I'm currently earning less than my incoming monthly expenses for rent and monthly necessities/bills. Of course, I've known it will come to this (unless some wonder happened) so I've saved a decent bit on the side. This will keep me secured for many months of small monthly losses (at the current rate) so I'm in no danger financially at this stage.

I'm saying this mostly to once again show that I'm fully dedicated into Fates game, even though the rework is and will take a lot of time to be done right. And speaking of Fates...

It's been going well since last report. Of course, the last few days I've fully focused on the big move to the other city and the new place, but besides that, I've started working on the reworked Episode 2 renders. So since last report, we have 300 new renders done. I'm really happy with some of them as they'll better round up some of the lesser seen characters on screen, giving them better depth. Of course, I'll show them in the next sneak peeks ^^

Moreover, I the monthly wallpaper will be in the upcoming days. Tried to make it quickly, but I had some scene issues and ran out of them as I had to move out.

As always, thank you all for support, and see you in the next one.

Love you all,
Kat <3
2024-06-27 20:16:47
惡夢島update
2024-06-28 23:34:58
color of my sound 更新
2024-06-29 05:28:02
eternum

[0.8] - Sneak peek #2

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful week!
YES, INDEED! The second set of sneak peeks is already here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And wow, our girls are all so lucky this time! No one wanted to be left out, so they all got featured in a single batch of sneak peeks! (angry elven Princess noises)

As you can see, in 0.8 we're continuing our adventure in the New World server, where the crew must retrieve the Heart of the Abyss from the Island of the Lost Souls for El Coyote.

Although... wait, something seems off. Some of those previews don't look like a pirate setting Strange... And where is the MC?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Development continues progressing smoothly! However, I won't go into details this time, as I'll be sharing more information about how things are going and what I've accomplished so far in a Devlog I'll be posting at the beginning of next month!

So, I'll leave it here for today!
I'll let you ponder what's happening in the previews and what we can expect in the new chapter of this epic, crazy, and sexy adventure that we call Eternum

Never forget that this game exists solely because of all of you.
The assets, commissions, licenses, and time invested in this project are possible thanks to your support, and I'll never tire of expressing my gratitude

You're the best

And with that I say goodbye!

FOR NOW! Stay tuned for more info soon!
And as usual, remember my comments and DMs are always open! I'll always reply!

I love you all

Caribdis

黑暗風luna
2024-06-29 05:31:44

patreon愈管愈多
2024-06-29 05:47:18
咁嘅話勁多game都要轉場 唔係自肅就避到
認真一堆唔係三級嘅電影劇集都過唔到喎 非禮rape同醉後都唔係少有情節
下一步唔通話殺人情節又唔得犯法又唔得咩
2024-06-29 09:09:37
OnL9
2024-06-29 16:10:43
最好全部都有教育意義 有good end無bad end
2024-06-30 00:50:00
BAD Quinn販毒
2024-06-30 05:07:18
become a rockstar作者新作Domino Beach出左可以去試下,人物望落唔錯但應該都係無後宮
2024-07-01 04:29:46
twisted memories
Development showcase

Alright, first a little bit about the development progress. I got done translating the main Julia scene, which is actually ridiculous in size. I know I already said that about the morning scene last week, but this one is by far the biggest scene I've made yet with over 400 renders and almost 100 pages of dialog for one scene alone. Just one variation of this one is already as big as some of the scenes I considered to be big in the past. The whole structure was also kind of messy because of how the variations work but I think I managed to get it somewhat cleaned up again. I'll just have to be careful when putting it into the script as I could see this one causing me quite a headache.

Anyway, that's it for the development stuff. Translating isn't the most exciting thing to talk about but at least the Julia enjoys of you know that there is something waiting for you.

As I said last week, for the showcase part I have a few more teasers which should be the last ones this development circle:
2024-07-01 07:16:49
Viki
2024-07-01 15:47:32
melody,sunshine love developer新作Thief of Hearts終於出
2024-07-01 21:31:22
原來Love Season完左
2024-07-01 22:01:50
DeadMoon Survival
Poll for the version 0.9

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well.

Today we're going to talk about the next update and conduct a poll about it.

In short, progress has been slower than expected for various reasons. The last update was in February, and I understand the wait has been long. So, what interests us most today is, what has been accomplished since then?

The good news is the cliffhanger from version 0.8 has been concluded, but I won't say more to avoid spoilers. The bad news is there is no hot scenes at the moment, but there has been progress in the story with several major revelations about the main character. You can expect around 400 renders. This leaves us with two choices, and we will conduct a poll to decide:

First choice: We delay the update to include more content.

Second choice: We release the update in about a week and a half or two.

Cast your votes.
2024-07-01 23:04:52
你老母爛尾,整呢個最後更新黎根本為好似milfy city咁防止人地話佢爛尾,而且最後一個update完全無nova既scene
2024-07-03 20:41:19
玩完midnight paradise,差阿媽未上到,主線都無做完
2024-07-03 22:46:41
好撚悶
2024-07-04 21:59:13
停機
We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
2024-07-05 12:58:36
係咁拖但又遲遲唔入戲肉
2024-07-06 14:57:37
my best deal, my real desire
2024-07-06 17:10:58
my best deal, my real desire更新
2024-07-06 17:49:19
傳聞
Agent17 developer考慮將妹線拔除,因為設定同劇情係patreon黎講過於危險
2024-07-06 18:38:48
agent17果條妹線改到九唔搭八
2024-07-06 19:34:35
阿妹線可有可無
不過Patreon越嚟越麻煩
遲吓應該會cut剩半隻game
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞