【英國】 英倫扮工室 IX

1001 回覆
4 Like 2 Dislike
2017-09-25 00:16:54
2017-09-25 00:17:33
2017-09-25 00:31:49

睇過stat 香港人pass rate 70%up,pass rate低個d通常都係個d中東/非洲國家,英文都唔多識

考試唔溫書抵fail la

http://www.garudapublications.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Life-in-the-UK-Test-Pass-Rates-2017.pdf
搵返,北韓都有人考LIFE in uk

Pass rate for candidates from Macau is 100%!

The main question is why there are over 4,000 testes taken by people from China? As they love their country so much and so proud of China's achievements, why they want to become British Citizens? Getting British Citizenship will result in the cancellation of their own Chinese nationality.

見到你係另一個post撚狗

唔係可以雙重國籍咩?

For people from mainland China, they are not allow to have dual nationality. Once they become a citizen of another country, their Chinese nationality would be cancel as a result.

剩係得香港同澳門可以?

2017-09-25 00:37:39
啱啱竟然比我係Aldi 比我搵到呢隻whiskey http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/aldi-whisky-world-best-ranking-glen-marnoch-speyside-single-malt-scotch-glenlivet-a7896116.html
今晚試試佢

speyside... 等你report
費時放支係屋又唔飲

18 溝可樂都抵啦,btw 我搵咗好耐先搵到
2017-09-25 00:38:00
繼續搵London酒腳
2017-09-25 01:32:21
話係搵個master讀下 - As a British Citizen, you will only be consider a 'home' student if you lived in the UK for three years before the course starts. You will still be class as an 'international' student if you want to start a Master course in an UK university in September 2018.

HKG 巴,whats the different between Home and international student? any fee difference?

as I am planning to study a master during my stay in here. Thanks!

分分鐘貴一倍

International student are charged higher tuition fees by the universities in the UK.

Have a look at the example below -

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/degrees/applied-linguistics-research-ma/#fees&funding

If you want to do a MA degree in Apply Linguistics Research at the University of Newcastle, the 'Home' fees will be £6,000 while the international fee for the same degree will be £13,980.

As a British Citizen, you will only be entitle to 'Home' fee status if you lived in the UK for three continuous years before the start of the course.

我開頭仲以為有BC就可以平讀master, 後來check番先知要住夠3年, 屌.......
講起就灰

Why do you think that being a British Citizen alone will entitle you to 'Home' student fees in the UK? I think it is only fair that you will receive benefits from the UK government if you contributed to the UK - for example paying UK taxes.

因為係US, 就算只係green card holder都可以俾in state tuition. 冇諗過UK嚴咁多

而且EEA國家既人唔洗等3年就可以俾home student fees, 我作為citizen 就有呢個限制, 所以你話fair, 我唔係好覺得....
just my two cents

Please note that if you are a British Citizen by descent (I guess you got your British Citizenship via the 1990 selection scheme from your parent - I can be wrong!), you cannot automatically pass on your British Citizenship to your children born outside of the UK.

One more thing - when you come over to the UK for education, go and get a National Insurance number (NI Number). Please see link below for details -

https://www.gov.uk/apply-national-insurance-number
2017-09-25 01:35:34
STEM科畢業會唔會易d揾工?

What kind of STEM subject you are talking about?

Here are a number of STEM subjects in the UK shortage occupations list. Being on the shortage occupation list means that it is easier for companies to get work permits for these posts -

1) Physical Scientists
2) Civil engineers
3) Mechanical engineers
4) Electrical engineers
5) Electronics Engineers
6) Design and development engineers
7) Production and process engineers
8) Secondary education teachers in the subjects of maths, physics, science (where an element of physics will be taught)
9) Quality control and planning engineers

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-k-shortage-occupation-list

Have a look at the above link for details.

If you have BN(O) status and was offered a chance to get an UK work permit, you should use your BN(O) passport to apply for your UK work permit.

Also if you have BN(O) status, you can joined the British Army and gain British Citizenship via service in the British Army.

What about psychology and molecular biology & biotechnology(double major)?

You can still get an UK work permit if your job is not in the Home Office's shortage occupation list. As far as I know, your employer will need to conduct a resident labour test before being allow to apply for a work permit.
2017-09-25 01:43:35
超平speaker 推介 :
http://www.harmankardon.co.uk/computer-speakers/SOUNDSTICKS+III.html?dwvar_SOUNDSTICKS_III_color=Clear-Z-EMEA&utm_source=tradetracker&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=uk#start=1

10% off HK10-MEMBER
£80 有啲心動

genelec la

link

等有自己地方就買
https://www.thomann.de/gb/genelec_8030_bpm.htm

so expensive wor ching

一皮都唔洗

sorry 囉
2017-09-25 02:51:17
超平speaker 推介 :
http://www.harmankardon.co.uk/computer-speakers/SOUNDSTICKS+III.html?dwvar_SOUNDSTICKS_III_color=Clear-Z-EMEA&utm_source=tradetracker&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=uk#start=1

10% off HK10-MEMBER
£80 有啲心動

genelec la

link

等有自己地方就買

so expensive wor ching

一皮都唔洗

sorry 囉

你一年酒錢都唔止la ching

2017-09-25 02:57:25
超平speaker 推介 :

10% off HK10-MEMBER
£80 有啲心動

genelec la

link

等有自己地方就買

so expensive wor ching

一皮都唔洗

sorry 囉

你一年酒錢都唔止la ching

'a beer in the capital costs £4.20 on average'
fewer than 250 pints

don't think i drink that much
2017-09-25 03:23:26
Sorry亂入
有冇人識人放11月Eason london飛
2017-09-25 03:35:31
Sorry亂入
有冇人識人放11月Eason london飛

去官網買啦,都未賣晒
2017-09-25 06:00:33
話係搵個master讀下 - As a British Citizen, you will only be consider a 'home' student if you lived in the UK for three years before the course starts. You will still be class as an 'international' student if you want to start a Master course in an UK university in September 2018.

HKG 巴,whats the different between Home and international student? any fee difference?

分分鐘貴一倍

International student are charged higher tuition fees by the universities in the UK.

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/degrees/applied-linguistics-research-ma/#fees&funding

If you want to do a MA degree in Apply Linguistics Research at the University of Newcastle, the 'Home' fees will be £6,000 while the international fee for the same degree will be £13,980.

As a British Citizen, you will only be entitle to 'Home' fee status if you lived in the UK for three continuous years before the start of the course.

講起就灰

Why do you think that being a British Citizen alone will entitle you to 'Home' student fees in the UK? I think it is only fair that you will receive benefits from the UK government if you contributed to the UK - for example paying UK taxes.

just my two cents

You may misunderstood my original post. I did not say the current system where EEA nationals will be treated as 'Home' student in certain circumstances is 'fair'. What I said was - "it is only fair that you will receive benefits from the UK government if you contributed to the UK".

supper agger 應該咁高稅有原因,想唔俾稅但享用福利=港蝗
[membeBtw 英國高稅大愛,佢連個nhs HC1都批埋俾我 不過我冇打算用,冇expect我女朋友申請會申請埋我[/member]

想俾正常價錢讀書應該唔算福利吧
借政府loan讀就唔同講法
2017-09-25 06:05:58
[quote][quote]話係搵個master讀下 - As a British Citizen, you will only be consider a 'home' student if you lived in the UK for three years before the course starts. You will still be class as an 'international' student if you want to start a Master course in an UK university in September 2018.

分分鐘貴一倍

講起就灰

just my two cents

eea under eu rules係另一回事喎

點另一回事

eu citizen 有freedom of movement + 佢係自己地方住左n年

即使佢地成世未黎過UK都好

There are a number of ways to qualify for home fee status.

You can qualify if you are an EU national and have been resident in the either the UK, EEA, Switzerland or overseas territories for at least three consec

個master 工作需要?

個人增值, 都係越快讀完越好啦

想讀咩科
好似好倒錢落海feel

想讀CS related
本身乞食科畢業, 唔讀master真係好難轉field
尢其係外國要同英文native既人compete
2017-09-25 06:14:49

分分鐘貴一倍

講起就灰

just my two cents

BTW - I have nothing against you. All I am against is the 'something for nothing' culture.

討論only 我都係你啲replies到學左唔少
2017-09-25 07:40:58

分分鐘貴一倍

講起就灰

just my two cents

You may misunderstood my original post. I did not say the current system where EEA nationals will be treated as 'Home' student in certain circumstances is 'fair'. What I said was - "it is only fair that you will receive benefits from the UK government if you contributed to the UK".

想俾正常價錢讀書應該唔算福利吧
借政府loan讀就唔同講法

Uni subsidesed
可以local fee = 可以 loan/grant
2017-09-25 08:30:02
[quote][quote]話係搵個master讀下 - As a British Citizen, you will only be consider a 'home' student if you lived in the UK for three years before the course starts. You will still be class as an 'international' student if you want to start a Master course in an UK university in September 2018.

分分鐘貴一倍

講起就灰

just my two cents

eea under eu rules係另一回事喎

點另一回事

eu citizen 有freedom of movement + 佢係自己地方住左n年

即使佢地成世未黎過UK都好

There are a number of ways to qualify for home fee status.

You can qualify if you are an EU national and have been resident in the either the UK, EEA, Switzerland or overseas territories for at least three consec

個master 工作需要?

個人增值, 都係越快讀完越好啦

想讀咩科
好似好倒錢落海feel

想讀CS related
本身乞食科畢業, 唔讀master真係好難轉field
尢其係外國要同英文native既人compete

其實你係咪改左名, 好亂

我係改過, 但我好少出聲, 你係應該唔會記得我
2017-09-25 08:43:27

分分鐘貴一倍

講起就灰

just my two cents

想俾正常價錢讀書應該唔算福利吧
借政府loan讀就唔同講法

Uni subsidesed
可以local fee = 可以 loan/grant

如果咁定義, 所有政府插手既都可以算係福利, 我去體育館打羽毛球都算係享用福利
但你話 [享用福利=港蝗] 所指既福利唔係呢啲掛
何況eu citizen 都冇交tax俾英國
無惡意, 純討論
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞