【英國】 英倫扮工室 IX

1001 回覆
4 Like 2 Dislike
2017-09-21 02:33:58
如果我係英國住耐過五年,但係我個車牌係冇五年咁係咪都要再考過..........

我車牌係香港,但係我係英國住左六年,我上網睇話住多過五年要考過

唔係本身有香港車牌,住半年可以轉英國車牌? 巴打轉左英國車牌未

住過五年唔俾轉 要考
你唔報另一回事

The problem is that DVLA will ask you to send in your passport as proof of ID - rather difficult to hide the fact that you are hear for more than 5 years.

The only thing I would suggest is that you write to the DVLA saying that although you lived in the UK for more than 5 years, you only gained your Hong Kong driving licence less than 5 years ago. (我係英國住耐過五年,但係我個車牌係冇五年 - thats my understanding - don't know whether it is correct or not!) If you have any difficulties with the DVLA, get in touch with your local MP to see whether he/she can help.

Why you did not exchange your Hong Kong driving licence to an UK one as soon as possible?
2017-09-21 02:34:08

住過五年唔俾轉 要考
你唔報另一回事

The problem is that DVLA will ask you to send in your passport as proof of ID - rather difficult to hide the fact that you are hear for more than 5 years.

The only thing I would suggest is that you write to the DVLA saying that although you lived in the UK for more than 5 years, you only gained your Hong Kong driving licence less than 5 years ago. (我係英國住耐過五年,但係我個車牌係冇五年 - thats my understanding - don't know whether it is correct or not!) If you have any difficulties with the DVLA, get in touch with your local MP to see whether he/she can help.

Why you did not exchange your Hong Kong driving licence to an UK one as soon as possible?
2017-09-21 02:38:44
Hi
2017-09-21 04:00:12
根撚本就係個firware有bug
點set 都無機ping到佢 ...

咁咪夠安全

咁點用呀大佬
2017-09-21 06:53:00
Hi

Hi
2017-09-21 07:12:58
Hi

Hi

hi
2017-09-21 14:40:53

住過五年唔俾轉 要考
你唔報另一回事

無用
我女朋友住夠五年果時十八都未夠
照樣唔俾佢轉香港車牌
2017-09-21 14:41:23
根撚本就係個firware有bug
點set 都無機ping到佢 ...

咁咪夠安全

咁點用呀大佬

用唔到.

但好安全

hardware/software fire?

you mean
hardware firmware?
2017-09-21 14:57:47
話係搵個master讀下 - As a British Citizen, you will only be consider a 'home' student if you lived in the UK for three years before the course starts. You will still be class as an 'international' student if you want to start a Master course in an UK university in September 2018.

HKG 巴,whats the different between Home and international student? any fee difference?

as I am planning to study a master during my stay in here. Thanks!

分分鐘貴一倍

International student are charged higher tuition fees by the universities in the UK.

Have a look at the example below -

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/degrees/applied-linguistics-research-ma/#fees&funding

If you want to do a MA degree in Apply Linguistics Research at the University of Newcastle, the 'Home' fees will be £6,000 while the international fee for the same degree will be £13,980.

As a British Citizen, you will only be entitle to 'Home' fee status if you lived in the UK for three continuous years before the start of the course.

咁姐係過去做三年野再報master讀順手可以儲下學費
2017-09-21 15:01:22
根撚本就係個firware有bug
點set 都無機ping到佢 ...

咁咪夠安全

咁點用呀大佬

用唔到.

但好安全

hardware/software fire?

you mean
hardware firmware?

睇落以為firewall

2017-09-21 19:44:33
黎緊過London WH, 有無吹水telegram入
2017-09-21 20:00:16

2017-09-21 20:06:12

咁多d係度講
2017-09-21 21:21:43

咁多d係度講

飯腳
2017-09-21 21:27:56

咁多d係度講

飯腳

小圈子
2017-09-21 22:35:20

住過五年唔俾轉 要考
你唔報另一回事

我大學果陣拎tier 4 visa諗住都唔會係英國揸車就冇換 到而家做野先醒起要換,同埋係拎到香港車牌果陣我已經係英國讀左五年書
2017-09-21 22:40:11

住過五年唔俾轉 要考
你唔報另一回事

我果時過左五年
但係我第三年果時伸請左英國學牌
我伸請轉牌 佢直轉俾我
連張五十鎊資票都退番
2017-09-21 23:07:25

住過五年唔俾轉 要考
你唔報另一回事

我果時過左五年
但係我第三年果時伸請左英國學牌
我伸請轉牌 佢直轉俾我
連張五十鎊資票都退番

我黎左5年先convert都冇問題,佢冇清楚define咩叫resident,你可以話學生唔算resident
2017-09-21 23:08:32

住過五年唔俾轉 要考
你唔報另一回事

我果時過左五年
但係我第三年果時伸請左英國學牌
我伸請轉牌 佢直轉俾我
連張五十鎊資票都退番

我黎左5年先convert都冇問題,佢冇清楚define咩叫resident,你可以話學生唔算resident

認真
我女朋友俾佢地reject左
佢11 定12歲就黎
2017-09-22 00:18:48

咁多d係度講

飯腳

飯腳
2017-09-22 01:12:11
話係搵個master讀下 - As a British Citizen, you will only be consider a 'home' student if you lived in the UK for three years before the course starts. You will still be class as an 'international' student if you want to start a Master course in an UK university in September 2018.

HKG 巴,whats the different between Home and international student? any fee difference?

as I am planning to study a master during my stay in here. Thanks!

分分鐘貴一倍

International student are charged higher tuition fees by the universities in the UK.

Have a look at the example below -

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/degrees/applied-linguistics-research-ma/#fees&funding

If you want to do a MA degree in Apply Linguistics Research at the University of Newcastle, the 'Home' fees will be £6,000 while the international fee for the same degree will be £13,980.

As a British Citizen, you will only be entitle to 'Home' fee status if you lived in the UK for three continuous years before the start of the course.

咁姐係過去做三年野再報master讀順手可以儲下學費

Yes - that would be a good idea. After working in the UK for three years, you will have the evidence to get 'Home' student status.
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞