睇電視學英文
老老實實好多我覺得係智障既都揾到工, 你正正常常都唔會有咩問題

多謝你又鼓勵我喇!
好耐都無人話我係正常家喇😂😂😂😂

ielts幾多

講起ielts
ielts 8.5係應該幾好下話?
點樣安撫女友話冇事既佢英文夠比人請

Tell her that most Brits are very good - when they see a foreign face or name, they will make allowance for 'bad' English and some will even say your English is very good.
2017-09-13 01:26:02
Tier 2 visa已出 都幾快手,一個鐘就搞掂

Congratulations!

Remember to get your British Citizenship before leaving the UK. The Home Office can revoked Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) status holders their ILR if they lived outside of the UK for 2 years or more.

If you have British National (Overseas) status, you can register to become a British Citizen using form B(OTA) which is cheaper than naturalisation.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/application-to-register-as-a-british-citizen-form-bota
2017-09-13 01:44:49
點解咁多人成日驚自己英文唔夠好搵唔到工
我女友又係咁,成日淆黎到英國冇工開
但其實我周邊都好幾個字都咬唔正既Indians/Europeans同事

我覺得你好似鼓勵緊我呀😔😔😔
但我 listening 係差的嘅…

睇電視學英文

多謝你又鼓勵我喇!
好耐都無人話我係正常家喇😂😂😂😂

ielts幾多

講起ielts
ielts 8.5係應該幾好下話?
點樣安撫女友話冇事既佢英文夠比人請

一般英文夠上到manager grade穩穩陣陣袋8,90k都冇難度,上division head先會有d難

我諗佢想做本行research
但呢邊唔知環境係點

咩research

psychology,不過佢想專做neuroscience

學定德文都得啦

佢有學過少少 但其實而家荷蘭可能啱啲
2017-09-13 01:45:12
係vet
2017-09-13 01:50:28
點解咁多人成日驚自己英文唔夠好搵唔到工
我女友又係咁,成日淆黎到英國冇工開
但其實我周邊都好幾個字都咬唔正既Indians/Europeans同事

我覺得你好似鼓勵緊我呀😔😔😔
但我 listening 係差的嘅…

睇電視學英文

多謝你又鼓勵我喇!
好耐都無人話我係正常家喇😂😂😂😂

ielts幾多

講起ielts
ielts 8.5係應該幾好下話?
點樣安撫女友話冇事既佢英文夠比人請

Tell her that most Brits are very good - when they see a foreign face or name, they will make allowance for 'bad' English and some will even say your English is very good.

Yep, I told her that before. I mean, most people who I meet for the first time would try to speak... really... slowly and I'll be like "you know I'm from the north, aye?"
Still she has panic attacks every now and then: "oh shit what if I can't find a job?" "what if no one wants to hire an Asian?" "what if they don't accept me into the grad schools?"

Women...

British people are nice in general, except for those drunk wankers who steal wallets during viewings
2017-09-13 01:50:45
係vet

你隻貓貓點
2017-09-13 01:54:04
請問有冇人可以解答到我
小弟拎左CoS number for tier 2, 佢話個expiry date for application 係12 Dec 2017, 我想問如果issue 左個visa, 有冇話最遲幾時要到英國或者到公司report duty? 我上網睇好似係由網上submit application form 起半年內...因為我想響新年後拎埋雙糧三月中先走 同埋唔知有冇公司會等我等到四月先返工

同埋a rating 公司響CoS tick 左會certify maintenance 我同dependent..我問佢會唔會有封信比我去apply..佢話個tick 夠我申請..我想問有冇人有類似經驗分享下

read the guidance

tick jor on cos is ok

我果個都tick 左,問多次公司
2017-09-13 01:56:55
請問有冇人可以解答到我
小弟拎左CoS number for tier 2, 佢話個expiry date for application 係12 Dec 2017, 我想問如果issue 左個visa, 有冇話最遲幾時要到英國或者到公司report duty? 我上網睇好似係由網上submit application form 起半年內...因為我想響新年後拎埋雙糧三月中先走 同埋唔知有冇公司會等我等到四月先返工

同埋a rating 公司響CoS tick 左會certify maintenance 我同dependent..我問佢會唔會有封信比我去apply..佢話個tick 夠我申請..我想問有冇人有類似經驗分享下

我睇番我果個
好似係issue左visa一個月內要入境
我今年3月20左右號appointment係香港搞visa,個permit寫住until 22 Apr 2017,咁姐係大概一個月左右要入境

咁其實有公司請未 ?

佢拎左COS NUMBER啦WOR
唔係姐係代表有OFFER有公司請佢先有架咩

但又講到仲搵緊咁...

公司比左offer 我,但現家先九月,我下年四月先報到我驚好過分(不過佢幫我申請CoS都搞左四個月)
如果我個情況,issue 後得一個月時間,姐係最遲一月中走,睇黎我份雙糧凍過水,兩個月都唔比我...有冇得extend 嫁

cos 咁耐因爲佢要做完labour market test,完左再係每月11號前申請cos, 申請cos 果陣應該同你傾好幾時要返工。因為我果間outsource 左比big4 做 ,所以跟足指引。正常出左visa issue date一個月內要到 因為呢個日期都係你拎Brp 既期限。

巴打 邊行
2017-09-13 02:12:59
Econ master fresh grad 想係倫敦做野揾左個幾月都仲未揾到
有冇巴打有計
利申:有Eu passport
2017-09-13 02:30:54

Yep, I told her that before. I mean, most people who I meet for the first time would try to speak... really... slowly and I'll be like "you know I'm from the north, aye?"
Still she has panic attacks every now and then: "oh shit what if I can't find a job?" "what if no one wants to hire an Asian?" "what if they don't accept me into the grad schools?"

Women...

British people are nice in general, except for those drunk wankers who steal wallets during viewings[/quote]

"what if they don't accept me into the grad schools?" - easy answer for you - she will get into grad school without too much problem as long as she had an upper second class degree. British university will welcome her with open arms - she will be an international student paying overseas fees!

"oh shit what if I can't find a job?" "what if no one wants to hire an Asian?" - tell her that if she is willing to do any work, she should get a job without too much difficulties - afterall the current unemployment rate in the UK is below 5%. She can always get a weekend part time job at the local Chinese restaurant or take away!
2017-09-13 02:39:02
Econ master fresh grad 想係倫敦做野揾左個幾月都仲未揾到
有冇巴打有計
利申:有Eu passport

1) Try elsewhere - Manchester / Leeds / Edinburgh?

2) Lower your expectations

As an EU national in the UK, you may need comprehensive sickness insurance during your stay. Your application for permanent residence in the UK can be refused if you did not have comprehensive sickness insurance -

EEA Nationals exercising Treaty rights as a self-sufficient person have always been required to demonstrate that they have comprehensive sickness insurance. Students have been required to have cover since 2011.

https://homeofficemedia.blog.gov.uk/2017/02/24/permanent-residence-fact-sheet/
2017-09-13 03:16:25
係vet

你隻貓貓點

番屋企又嘔左
帶左佢去睇醫生
俾左啲antacid
三日內無好轉就照超聲波
2017-09-13 05:11:35

HKG3
2017-09-13 05:12:13
搵到工了
2017-09-13 05:50:03
有冇人玩Pubg?
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞