2017-05-05 18:52:10
人地send錯email 英文好定差係另一件事 有必要擺上黎批鬥?
2017-05-05 18:54:46
柒到咁 都搏上位
2017-05-05 18:57:49
睇左個post一陣,手痕幫佢重新寫左一次
求學術討論

sir/Madam,
I, Debbie Ho, am a Year 2 student of the Department of Government and Public Administration. I am writing this letter to ask for your sponsorship so that I can join the “Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations”.

Just days ago, I was notified that I have been invited to join the “Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations”, an international event that is being held by Harvard University in Sydney between the 17th to the 21st of August, 2017. You might be familiar with this event since our campus was the venue for the same event last year.

Although it is a privilege to be able to attend such a distinctive event, I can’t afford to go since all of the trip fees are self-reliance. Because of that, I am sincerely asking you to sponsor and support me financially so that I can join this meaningful event. I can’t offer much in return, but if you are interested, please kindly contact me via email or phone (xxxxxxxx). Thank you for considering my request.

Attached is the confirming letter and the link to the event’s website.

Sincerely,
Debbie Ho

利申dse英文攞3
2017-05-05 18:57:55
柒到咁 都搏上位

讀政治係要識promote自己
可能已經有政黨mark左了
2017-05-05 19:05:40
柒到咁 都搏上位

讀政治係要識promote自己
可能已經有政黨mark左了

林鄭一定好鍾意佢
2017-05-05 19:10:59
1. 其實柒左同sd錯有咩分別,你班on9唔係以為人地真係要R全CU sponsor 下嘛

2. 人地根本係唔知道會send到俾全CU,之後發現左都即刻email say左sorry,唔明小事化大既點係邊

3. 其實apply scholarship 真心有咩問題,人地想有d閒錢,就話人窮就咪撚去;人地有錢既時候,又屌9人點解要申請。屌,咁到底係留俾咩人申請 又冇話一定俾,點解連申請都要屌人,係咪要英文好叻先申請得

4. 成件事根本就只係send錯email,大家笑下就完。點知上到黎又要俾人起底又剩,又俾人屌冇波,喂大佬呀,講撚左去邊

5. 到人地出po閪,我同意佢係可以唔起鋼會冇咁大迴響俾你地屌多兩錢重,但係見到好多人既comment係屌9返佢唔夠大量又剩。咁咪等同果d玩9完人之後話9返人小器同EQ低,好似自己完全冇做錯咁,係咪on9
2017-05-05 19:13:15
柒到咁 都搏上位

讀政治係要識promote自己
可能已經有政黨mark左了

林鄭一定好鍾意佢

最佳公關
2017-05-05 19:21:31

Ching 求你咪推啦
2017-05-05 19:25:43
輕輕一推
2017-05-05 19:33:16
連登咁多stc

我都係STC 琴日即刻睇睇咩事咁柒lol
2017-05-05 19:39:23
睇左個post一陣,手痕幫佢重新寫左一次
求學術討論

sir/Madam,
I, Debbie Ho, am a Year 2 student of the Department of Government and Public Administration. I am writing this letter to ask for your sponsorship so that I can join the “Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations”.

Just days ago, I was notified that I have been invited to join the “Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations”, an international event that is being held by Harvard University in Sydney between the 17th to the 21st of August, 2017. You might be familiar with this event since our campus was the venue for the same event last year.

Although it is a privilege to be able to attend such a distinctive event, I can’t afford to go since all of the trip fees are self-reliance. Because of that, I am sincerely asking you to sponsor and support me financially so that I can join this meaningful event. I can’t offer much in return, but if you are interested, please kindly contact me via email or phone (xxxxxxxx). Thank you for considering my request.

Sincerely,
Debbie Ho

利申dse英文攞3

Please 唔係唔洗跟kindly?

Please feel free to contact me
Kindly feel free to contact me
兩句唔係差唔多意思咩

利申英文廢柴
2017-05-05 19:40:24

3. 其實apply scholarship 真心有咩問題,人地想有d閒錢,就話人窮就咪撚去;人地有錢既時候,又屌9人點解要申請。屌,咁到底係留俾咩人申請 又冇話一定俾,點解連申請都要屌人,係咪要英文好叻先申請得

5. 到人地出po閪,我同意佢係可以唔起鋼會冇咁大迴響俾你地屌多兩錢重,但係見到好多人既comment係屌9返佢唔夠大量又剩。咁咪等同果d玩9完人之後話9返人小器同EQ低,好似自己完全冇做錯咁,係咪on9

冇人會理你架,你就算中pt連登仔都會當睇唔到
2017-05-05 19:42:54

冇人會理你架,你就算中pt連登仔都會當睇唔到

之後連登仔就會應你上連登上到咁認真之類嘅野笑9你,龍門任佢擺
2017-05-05 19:46:29

冇人會理你架,你就算中pt連登仔都會當睇唔到

唔Join program咪得囉, 差呢個program先畢到業?
依家佢冇錢都要join 然後為左有得join去R錢
又要窮又要出國join program, 柒係呢個位
你話窮到唔夠錢生活交學費就話姐, 佢GPA幾多? 讀得書好冇scholarship架咩 搵人答下佢GPA幾多?

其實讀書好 scholarship都係要自己申請既
2017-05-05 19:50:09
睇左個post一陣,手痕幫佢重新寫左一次
求學術討論

sir/Madam,

Sincerely,
Debbie Ho

利申dse英文攞3

講真 ???!!!
佢之前唔係入左英文咩?!

佢嗰年cu english 4c+1 = 18分 + 英文lv 4就入到
Lower quartile 係20
仲水泡過cu engine
所以佢嗰屆嘅人英文唔係特別好 其實一啲都唔出奇
2017-05-05 19:57:09
之前返工見個有個做CS既傻仔,問話有個event有冇人去,唔去就覆返佢,點知佢sd錯gp,比哂全公司,咩VIP都比哂,跟住個個又reply話唔去,結果個公司Email果日全部都係呢封信
2017-05-05 20:29:40
條八婆都有人幫
睇黎都幾多狗公係盲
2017-05-05 20:34:36

Totally agger
利申唔識佢但同過course
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞