(邊有講到咁爛約)

現在根本好的SF 難求
帝無乜可能會放走Barnes
2020-11-06 14:15:40
公馬個老闆一直都唔肯俾稅, 唔覺得佢會轉死性食稅補強.
就睇字母哥要supermax 定好似AD 咁要champ.

P.S. 字母哥係咪要提前續先可以續到supermax合同?
2020-11-06 14:35:15
The Los Angeles Lakers struck gold during the 2019 offseason. They signed players like 3X DPOY Dwight Howard and Avery Bradley, who contributed significantly to the team’s success. A year has passed and we are now heading towards a new season and there are strong rumors connecting Chris Paul and the Lake show. Do I sit down or lie down for the masseur to give me a shoulder massage? Do I lie down or sit down for the massage? Are you religious? In terms of palmistry, I don't completely believe in it but I think it's interesting...in terms of palm reading, the feng shui master, Peter So says if this middle line goes down, it means you like to imagine or fantasize so a career in art or music is suitable for you. If the line is straight, you're more realistic and pay particular attention to money so maybe a career in finance is suitable for you. He says left hand is before you turn thirty, right hand after you're thirty. You look sporty.... As I said, I wanna be lean and strong. I don't wanna be too big like a bodybuilder because if I were, I'd be so clumsy and my hands and fingers wouldn't be nimble enough to play the piano. This is called triceps. The function of it is to push. It's thick but not so hard. It's a bit soft. You can feel it. This is biceps. Its function is to pull. It's harder. You can feel it. This is, of course, chest. You can touch it. It can jerk. I have abdominal muscles. You can feel them. This is called the trapezius. I used to work them too much which is bad. I don't train them anymore. The trapezius shouldn't be trained too much unless you take part in a bodybuilding competition because you get tired easily. It's like you're carrying two objects which causes heaviness in the trapeziuses so I always have a massage in Central before or after teaching. You can squeeze it hard. It doesn't hurt. I sometimes tell the masseur to massage firmer and deeper, then she says it's the deepest. Use two hands on this side. My trapezius isn't painful. It's quite comfortable. Your trapezius is a bit hard too. Because whenever you raise your shoulders, you use your trapeziuses. For example, for someone who works in an office in front of a computer, she's using her trapeziuses when she's typing or using the mouse. So the masseur massaged here, head, legs....Does it feel comfortable? There are acupoints here...and here.... Does it feel relaxing? I know girls' legs are often tight, right? Because my ex-girlfriend alwats said her legs felt tight and stiff and told me to massage her legs. So here...does it feel stiff? What about here? When was the last time you were in a relationship? Why broke up? How could he do that to you.... My ex is a foodie. If the restaurant wasn't good enough, she wouod often lose her temper. The people around us would look at us which I felt embarrassed. A good thing about her was she knew my shoulders often felt tight and stiff so she always gave me a massage. We always massaged each other. My ex-girlfriend always pinched my cheeks, face cheeks and I pinched her back. It's actually quite comfortable. It feels like a massage. Of course, you linch gently, as opposed to hard, otherwise it'll hurt. But it really feels like a massage which is quite confortable. Is it comfortable? Are you flat-footed? There's an arch.
2020-11-06 15:28:03

想問下大飛贏左未
2020-11-06 18:46:11
咪係
2020-11-06 20:35:59
Barnes份約其實唔爛
2020-11-06 21:36:19
Believe it or not, this offseason will be the hardest on the Los Angeles Lakers. Why? Well, there are plenty of reasons. Having won a championship, they will be under the most pressure to defend their throne. Then, with the trade coming up, the franchise has to decide whether they want to stick to the original roster who got them their title after a decade. Or should they make some changes? If it’s the latter, this puts the fate of many of their players into question. It is speculated that many players will opt-out of their contracts, which will lead them to test their value during free agency. JaVale McGee is one of them, who played at the center position for most of the 2019-20 campaign. Do I sit down or lie down for the masseur to give me a shoulder massage? Do I lie down or sit down for the massage? Can I sit down, as opposed to lie down, for the shoulder massage? Are you religious? In terms of palmistry, I don't completely believe in it but I'm interested in it...in terms of palm reading, the feng shui master, Peter So says if this middle line goes down, it means you like to imagine or fantasize so a career in art or music is suitable for you. If the line is straight, you're more realistic and pay particular attention to money so maybe a career in finance is suitable for you. He says left hand is before you're thirty, right hand after you turn thirty. You look sporty.... As I said, I wanna be lean and strong. I don't wanna be too big like a bodybuilder because if I were, I'd be so clumsy and my hands and fingers wouldn't be nimble enough to play the piano. This is called triceps. The function of it is to push. It's thick but not so hard. It's a bit soft. You can feel it. This is biceps. Its function is to pull. It's harder. You can feel it. This is, of course, chest. It can jerk. You can touch it. I have abs muscles. You can feel them. This is called the trapezius. I used to train them too much which is bad. I don't work them anymore. The trapezius shouldn't be trained too much unless you take part in a bodybuilding competition because you get tired easily. It's like you're carrying two objects which causes heaviness in the trapeziuses so I always have a massage in Central before or after teaching. You can squeeze it...squeeze it hard. It doesn't hurt. I sometimes tell the masseur to massage firmer or deeper, then she'll say it's the deepest. Use two hands on this side. My trapezius isn't painful. It's quite comfortable. Your trapezius is a bit hard too. Because whenever you raise your shoulders, you use your trapeziuses. For example, for someone who works in an office in front of a computer, she's using her traoeziyses when she's tying or using the mouse. So the masseur massaged here, neck, head, legs.... Does it feel comfortable? There are acupoints here...and here.... Does it feel relaxing? I know girls' legs are often tight, right? My ex always said her legs felt tight and stiff and told me to massage her legs. So here...does it feel stiff? What about here? When was the last time you were in a relationship? Why broke up? How could he do that to you.... My ex is a foodie. If the restaurant wasn't good enough, she often lost her temper. The people around us would look at us which I felt embarrassed. A good thing about her was she knew my shoulders felt tight and stiff so she always gave me a massage. We always massaged each other. My ex-girlfriend always pinched my cheeks, face cheeks and I pinched her back. It's actually quite comfortable. It feels like a massage. Of course, you pinch gently, as opposed to hard, otherwise it'll hurt. But it really feels like a massage which is quite comfortable. Is it comfortable? Your cheeks are quite meaty. Did your ex-boyfriend pinch your cheeks? I guess it's Asian culture. Are you flat-footed? There's an arch.
2020-11-06 22:28:20
大腸全黑icon原來係因為件新波衫
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞