[Switch/3DS集中討論] Splatoon2免費多人連線體驗會舉行中 (25)

1001 回覆
1 Like 0 Dislike
2017-03-26 14:20:52
琴晚7點玩左2場,淨係識入用支野拖地,唔識整死對手

地拖好難用
2017-03-26 14:22:19
完全新手
狂被屠

我第一次玩用雙槍 第一晚比人屠 第二晚殺到人
2017-03-26 14:23:17
可唔可以早d出
2017-03-26 14:25:01

我都係

+1

新手無咁熱情凌晨起身玩

屌我幾時都係俾人屠或者 carry

我而家場場第一
玩過第一集係著數啲

頭先用掃,一次過殺左3個,果局殺9死2,兩次都係同對面隊用掃果個互推,

但用掃好難遠攻...

掃上手最易,用鎗成日射唔到位
2017-03-26 14:25:36
可唔可以早d出

好難等 被佢挑起左鋪癮
2017-03-26 14:32:36
mario maker
wii u 乜都port晒上switch
2017-03-26 14:34:30
The “R” in Super Bomberman R apparently stands for “Rangers”
2017-03-26 14:35:19
mario maker
wii u 乜都port晒上switch

老任咪講左BotW係wii u最後一隻first party作品囉
2017-03-26 14:37:03
mario maker
wii u 乜都port晒上switch

?
2017-03-26 14:38:11
mario maker
wii u 乜都port晒上switch

?

即係wii u已經係3號俾老任拔左喉,慢慢等死
2017-03-26 14:38:27
mario maker
wii u 乜都port晒上switch

?

?
2017-03-26 14:38:54
The “R” in Super Bomberman R apparently stands for “Rangers”

唔係Rubbish咩
2017-03-26 14:40:40
搭錯線
2017-03-26 14:45:00

今晚atlus發佈會
2017-03-26 14:57:07
mario maker
wii u 乜都port晒上switch

?

即係wii u已經係3號俾老任拔左喉,慢慢等死

咁同啲 game port 落 switch 有咩關係?
2017-03-26 14:57:44

今晚atlus發佈會

我要求唔多
Port 隻 dragon's crown 過黎我已經好撚開心
2017-03-26 14:59:36
mario maker
wii u 乜都port晒上switch

?

即係wii u已經係3號俾老任拔左喉,慢慢等死

?
2017-03-26 15:04:26
mario maker
wii u 乜都port晒上switch

?

即係wii u已經係3號俾老任拔左喉,慢慢等死

?

即係成堆出左係wii u的game會直接port落switch,
而早一年仲plan緊可以趕得切係wii u出的game就好似當年莎木咁,延遲多一排用黎改係switch到行囉

我係叫大家預左呢一年係交接期,好多port之餘亦都好多你會feel到本身係俾wii u的game改左係switch
2017-03-26 15:09:43
mario maker
wii u 乜都port晒上switch

?

即係wii u已經係3號俾老任拔左喉,慢慢等死

?

wii u死唔等於一軟要將d舊game port哂落switch
兩回事黎
2017-03-26 15:12:02
btw 有冇人提過 Splatoon 2 嘅 HD Rumble?
一開始冇留意到,但係留意到之後發覺真係可以反映到好多嘢
只不過我技術未夠班,唔能夠 real-time 分析到
2017-03-26 15:18:34

唔算係太impressive
sor

pro制同joycon 個震都唔夠, gamepad 果種咁勁我覺得
2017-03-26 15:18:49

?

即係wii u已經係3號俾老任拔左喉,慢慢等死

?

wii u死唔等於一軟要將d舊game port哂落switch
兩回事黎

條友塔錯線
2017-03-26 15:25:29

唔算係太impressive
sor

係個 pattern 同埋力度大細會變
依啲係普通震動做唔到嘅嘢
不過我講唔到具體 splatoon 2 入面點用

neogaf 搵到
also seriously the fucking hd rumble. we gotta talk about that shit. once I started noticing it I stared noticing it everywhere. like, I'm not even going to remember all the unique implementations if I start listing them off but it's great. it's not super intense and if you don't pay attention it could just fade into the background. it could just feel like the game being the game in terms of what you notice because it works so well in conjunction with everything else.

you can feel the curling bomb as it's rolling if it's near you and you'll feel when it stops and explodes
you can feel the ink jet rev up when it's initiated and then fly off the ground
you can feel when one of your teammates is shooting ink at you
you can feel when you're in enemy ink
you can feel when the enemy is shooting at you
you can feel when you initiate the tenta missiles, when, where, and how many launch, while they're still in the air, and where they land. on top of that you can feel how far they are away from you depending on the intensity of the rumble so you know whether or not the enemy you targeted is close or far because if they're close it might be worth it to push because you just locked on and fired missiles at them. in fact, that sense of distance applies to almost every implementation of rumble in the game. when the ink jet revs up if you're right next to it you'll feel it way more than if you're not close. reminds me of a lawn mower starting.
you can feel getting targeted by the tenta missiles. you can feel them in the air right before they land and you can feel when they land around you or if you get hit. again, differing intensity for how close or far away they land from you.
and then there's little touches like the rumble when your respawn animation starts and finishes or the rumble when you moving your cursor on the map looking for someone to super jump to

and that's all I can remember

I used the pro controller mostly, really felt it with the split joy con, and then when I went back to the pro controller I felt it more as well. this is exactly what I envisioned with this game and it's getting me pretty fucking pumped oddly enough. I've posted about this very thing a few times. it's hd rumble implemented in a way where it's not overbearing, it's not gimmicky, it just enhances the overall game feel, and above all is just another avenue for game designers to tie sensory feedback into their games. really impressed right now after that hour.

我就 feel 到,但係未分到
2017-03-26 15:34:14

唔算係太impressive
sor

係個 pattern 同埋力度大細會變
依啲係普通震動做唔到嘅嘢
不過我講唔到具體 splatoon 2 入面點用

neogaf 搵到
also seriously the fucking hd rumble. we gotta talk about that shit. once I started noticing it I stared noticing it everywhere. like, I'm not even going to remember all the unique implementations if I start listing them off but it's great. it's not super intense and if you don't pay attention it could just fade into the background. it could just feel like the game being the game in terms of what you notice because it works so well in conjunction with everything else.

you can feel the curling bomb as it's rolling if it's near you and you'll feel when it stops and explodes
you can feel the ink jet rev up when it's initiated and then fly off the ground
you can feel when one of your teammates is shooting ink at you
you can feel when you're in enemy ink
you can feel when the enemy is shooting at you
you can feel when you initiate the tenta missiles, when, where, and how many launch, while they're still in the air, and where they land. on top of that you can feel how far they are away from you depending on the intensity of the rumble so you know whether or not the enemy you targeted is close or far because if they're close it might be worth it to push because you just locked on and fired missiles at them. in fact, that sense of distance applies to almost every implementation of rumble in the game. when the ink jet revs up if you're right next to it you'll feel it way more than if you're not close. reminds me of a lawn mower starting.
you can feel getting targeted by the tenta missiles. you can feel them in the air right before they land and you can feel when they land around you or if you get hit. again, differing intensity for how close or far away they land from you.
and then there's little touches like the rumble when your respawn animation starts and finishes or the rumble when you moving your cursor on the map looking for someone to super jump to

and that's all I can remember

I used the pro controller mostly, really felt it with the split joy con, and then when I went back to the pro controller I felt it more as well. this is exactly what I envisioned with this game and it's getting me pretty fucking pumped oddly enough. I've posted about this very thing a few times. it's hd rumble implemented in a way where it's not overbearing, it's not gimmicky, it just enhances the overall game feel, and above all is just another avenue for game designers to tie sensory feedback into their games. really impressed right now after that hour.

我就 feel 到,但係未分到

其實未去到要寫千字文研究咁誇張.
12 switch 果隻就震撼
呢啲少少大細力分別, 講真
對成個experience 影響好細
我prefer wiiu 果隻old school 大大力震
2017-03-26 15:46:43
其實未去到要寫千字文研究咁誇張.
12 switch 果隻就震撼
呢啲少少大細力分別, 講真
對成個experience 影響好細
我prefer wiiu 果隻old school 大大力震

我就唔係咁諗
immersion >>> 大力
唔同感覺 >>> 單一感覺
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞