我本身都好夠幽默感
同埋我無時間set多另一套教材教其他人

好啦 我地有緣無份
2017-03-18 18:34:06
2017-03-18 19:12:05
出左黎做緊野 想考番個英文公開試for轉工
巴打可否幫手睇睇大概有咩分?
利申:舊制都考得好差 唔識Dse個技巧

You recently read a letter to the editor of the Hong Kong Post which said that Hong Kong cannot produce any song writers. Write a letter to the editor of the newspaper arguing either for or against this view.

Dear Editor,
I am writing this letter to express my feelings on Music industry in Hong Kong, I was inspired by a letter to the editor from your organization, Hong Kong Post. The letter said that Hong Kong cannot produce any song writers. I totally feel sorry about this speech and I am going to against it by three main points from the bottom of my heart.

To begin with, I can say that the statement “Hong Kong cannot produce any song writers.” is completely wrong. Let’s talk about history, as we all know, many 70’s and 80’s stars and singers sang a lot of songs from Japan, UK and America. Yet, there are a half of major popular songs in 90’s were composed by Hong Kong people, which means Hong Kong Song writers had already became half of the major song writers at that time. After that, since 00’s, Hong Kong singers rarely sang songs composed by other countries. When I was reading the letter, I just felt like “Were songs of Eason CHAN and Joey YUNG appeared magically?”. If composers such as CHAN, Fai Yeung and CHIU, Tsang Hei are real human beings, I am sorry to announce that the letter is geographically wrong.

Although that letter did not fully explain his opinion, I can take it as the quality of song writers from Hong Kong is low. However, Singers such as Eason CHAN and Leon LAI have held a world tour before, and their songs are exactly written in Cantonese by Hong Kong song singer. Obviously, these song writers have stepped out of Hong Kong. In addition, the success of Leslie CHEUNG in Korea and, Beyond in Japan are undeniable as well.

I would agree that if the statement changed into “Local song writers should feel shame on Hong Kong Government.” Actually Hong Kong indeed does not have the potential to nurture professional composer, Inspire of our CE has said that “Art and Sport industries cannot make money”, there are nearly no resource to train musician. Remembering my music classes in primary school and Secondary school, we learned almost none music theory. Music class is not only unpractical, but also boring. We sang songs and played instruments which were not chosen by us. When compare to other countries, how can this syllabus nurture students’ interest?

At the end of this letter, I would like to stress again that Hong Kong can produce song writers, and She has been producing. We should appreciate those fantastic song writers who have written plenty of stunning pieces. Yet, on the other hand, that letter indeed provided insight for us to review that we should ask for more resource from the Government, and support from society, in order to nurture the music industry of Hong Kong.

Yours Faithfully
Chris Wong
Chris Wong
2017-03-18 21:24:06
Big put after dinner
2017-03-18 22:09:33
出左黎做緊野 想考番個英文公開試for轉工
巴打可否幫手睇睇大概有咩分?
利申:舊制都考得好差 唔識Dse個技巧

You recently read a letter to the editor of the Hong Kong Post which said that Hong Kong cannot produce any song writers. Write a letter to the editor of the newspaper arguing either for or against this view.

Dear Editor,
I am writing this letter to express my feelings on Music industry in Hong Kong, I was inspired by a letter to the editor from your organization, Hong Kong Post. The letter said that Hong Kong cannot produce any song writers. I totally feel sorry about this speech and I am going to against it by three main points from the bottom of my heart.

To begin with, I can say that the statement “Hong Kong cannot produce any song writers.” is completely wrong. Let’s talk about history, as we all know, many 70’s and 80’s stars and singers sang a lot of songs from Japan, UK and America. Yet, there are a half of major popular songs in 90’s were composed by Hong Kong people, which means Hong Kong Song writers had already became half of the major song writers at that time. After that, since 00’s, Hong Kong singers rarely sang songs composed by other countries. When I was reading the letter, I just felt like “Were songs of Eason CHAN and Joey YUNG appeared magically?”. If composers such as CHAN, Fai Yeung and CHIU, Tsang Hei are real human beings, I am sorry to announce that the letter is geographically wrong.

Although that letter did not fully explain his opinion, I can take it as the quality of song writers from Hong Kong is low. However, Singers such as Eason CHAN and Leon LAI have held a world tour before, and their songs are exactly written in Cantonese by Hong Kong song singer. Obviously, these song writers have stepped out of Hong Kong. In addition, the success of Leslie CHEUNG in Korea and, Beyond in Japan are undeniable as well.

I would agree that if the statement changed into “Local song writers should feel shame on Hong Kong Government.” Actually Hong Kong indeed does not have the potential to nurture professional composer, Inspire of our CE has said that “Art and Sport industries cannot make money”, there are nearly no resource to train musician. Remembering my music classes in primary school and Secondary school, we learned almost none music theory. Music class is not only unpractical, but also boring. We sang songs and played instruments which were not chosen by us. When compare to other countries, how can this syllabus nurture students’ interest?

At the end of this letter, I would like to stress again that Hong Kong can produce song writers, and She has been producing. We should appreciate those fantastic song writers who have written plenty of stunning pieces. Yet, on the other hand, that letter indeed provided insight for us to review that we should ask for more resource from the Government, and support from society, in order to nurture the music industry of Hong Kong.

Yours Faithfully
Chris Wong
Chris Wong

會勁低分
L1-L2
Grammar勁多錯
你就咁列曬d歌手名
其實無解釋過個問題
尾2果段直程離題
其他巴打唔好post成篇文
我應該無時間睇
2017-03-18 23:04:09
2017-03-18 23:49:50
2017-03-19 00:14:04
Link:
dropbox.com/s/tbgtdx73wh6lkyk/HKDSE%20English%20notes.rar?dl=0

Email: nadal129@yahoo.com.hk

咁呢段得唔得
Of all reasons why obesity in children is very serious in Hong Kong, none is as significant as the fact that children have to spend most of their time on study. Under the influence of examination-oritened system, schools are requested to focus on teaching examination skills and knowledge about academic subjects. As a result, physical education is not as important as other subjects. Children only have a one hour PE lesson per week so there is no doubt that it is difficult for children to have sufficient exercises. In some extreme cases, students even cannot play football or basketball as they are forced to take some tutorial classes to sharpen their result. Considering these, the examination-oriented system makes students unable to have an enough time for sport.
2017-03-19 07:59:43
2017-03-19 09:47:43
晨早一推
2017-03-19 10:37:15
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞