凈係2015年係
其他全部唔係
其他有出過Article同speech
2017-03-09 23:24:19
段入面有咩連接詞係可以用
我只係知 in addition 可以用

可以參考呢段
唔好淨係依賴in addition/moreover

To commence with, myriads of people nowadays neglect filial piety and attach importance to the pursuit of career success.

Mr. Wong is a time-honoured man living in my neighbourhood, who is a typical case of the elderly living alone. His wife passed away five years ago and rarely does his son visit him. According to Mr. Wong, his son has been preoccupied with his business and the quest for success instead of caring about him. Evidently, the case of Mr. Wong is just the tip of the iceberg in Hong Kong. With our culture being strongly influenced by Confucianism in bygone days, people usually paid a lot of attention to filial duties, regarding taking care of their parents as the most important responsibility in their life journey. However, with the spread of western culture in Hong Kong, individualism has become the norm in our society. With a view to concentrating on their work and pursuing career success, youngsters tend to turn a blind eye to the plight of the elderly, living separately from their elderly parents.

As we can see, the decline of Confucianism and the pursuit of career success have led to the rising tide of senior citizens living alone.

thanks for sharing!
To begin with, it may cause extra-costs for managing and fixing such facilities. If schools give a green light to such suggestion, it is for sure that many people will enter schools to have a sport time to get relaxed. Not only must schools hire more people to manage those people, but also employ more people to keep the school safe because employees of schools have to handle the heavy workload already. Such expenses should not be paid by schools. In addition, it is easy for our facilities to get damaged, as more people can use them. Afterwards, schools have to pay higher fees to fix them. In other words, allowing them to get access to use our facilities leads to heavy costs for schools. Under this line of thinking, there is no reason to encourage schools to accept it.
咁樣個連接會唔會seven
2017-03-10 00:09:15
About some encouragement of Drama
competition

Dear sir/madam,
I would like to inform everyone about
International drama competition and given then some encouragement.

With their options in mind,as the president of the drama club,I will come up with support and give some encouragement to share with everyone.
First and foremost,the lack of international drama competition has important of my school.
Recently,this competition is international.Many country school would join this competition.if my school in this competition get the success results or having good http://performance.it would make many people to know my school and think my school students is good of the drama.
On the other hand,i will support everyone join this competition.
Because this competition opportunity is difficult everyone try to do it well.Also,I will support everyone,if everyone met the difficult issue,welcome to tell me,I will try to solve the difficult problem.then,I know everyone having things(school work and rehearsal)has been quite http://stressed.so,I would said to the school teacher,hope they will school work http://Delayed.it will be easy to focus for the internation drama competition.morever,if we can get the good result,I will get the award to share everyone.
Concering the encouragement.i hope everyone in this competitions can learn more drama skills and know more people to up the social network.then,I hope everyone try your best in this competition
Your sincerely
Chris

係咪好垃圾,最多得1?

巴打你真心定假膠
睇完notes再作啦
2017-03-10 00:11:14
competition

Dear sir/madam,

With their options in mind,as the president of the drama club,I will come up with support and give some encouragement to share with everyone.
First and foremost,the lack of international drama competition has important of my school.
Recently,this competition is international.Many country school would join this competition.if my school in this competition get the success results or having good http://performance.it would make many people to know my school and think my school students is good of the drama.
Because this competition opportunity is difficult everyone try to do it well.Also,I will support everyone,if everyone met the difficult issue,welcome to tell me,I will try to solve the difficult problem.then,I know everyone having things(school work and rehearsal)has been quite http://stressed.so,I would said to the school teacher,hope they will school work http://Delayed.it will be easy to focus for the internation drama competition.morever,if we can get the good result,I will get the award to share everyone.
Concering the encouragement.i hope everyone in this competitions can learn more drama skills and know more people to up the social network.then,I hope everyone try your best in this competition
Your sincerely
Chris

係咪好垃圾,最多得1?

蔣巴搞咩
2017-03-10 01:06:35
段入面有咩連接詞係可以用
我只係知 in addition 可以用

可以參考呢段
唔好淨係依賴in addition/moreover

To commence with, myriads of people nowadays neglect filial piety and attach importance to the pursuit of career success.

Mr. Wong is a time-honoured man living in my neighbourhood, who is a typical case of the elderly living alone. His wife passed away five years ago and rarely does his son visit him. According to Mr. Wong, his son has been preoccupied with his business and the quest for success instead of caring about him. Evidently, the case of Mr. Wong is just the tip of the iceberg in Hong Kong. With our culture being strongly influenced by Confucianism in bygone days, people usually paid a lot of attention to filial duties, regarding taking care of their parents as the most important responsibility in their life journey. However, with the spread of western culture in Hong Kong, individualism has become the norm in our society. With a view to concentrating on their work and pursuing career success, youngsters tend to turn a blind eye to the plight of the elderly, living separately from their elderly parents.

As we can see, the decline of Confucianism and the pursuit of career success have led to the rising tide of senior citizens living alone.

thanks for sharing!
To begin with, it may cause extra-costs for managing and fixing such facilities. If schools give a green light to such suggestion, it is for sure that many people will enter schools to have a sport time to get relaxed. Not only must schools hire more people to manage those people, but also employ more people to keep the school safe because employees of schools have to handle the heavy workload already. Such expenses should not be paid by schools. In addition, it is easy for our facilities to get damaged, as more people can use them. Afterwards, schools have to pay higher fees to fix them. In other words, allowing them to get access to use our facilities leads to heavy costs for schools. Under this line of thinking, there is no reason to encourage schools to accept it.
咁樣個連接會唔會seven

標題句唔好就咁用it
扣番題寫番allowing the public to use the sports facilities of schools after school hours
it is for sure改做There is no doubt
2017-03-10 01:18:35
更正:

competition

Dear sir/madam,

Recently,this competition is international.Many country school would join this competition.if my school in this competition get the success results or having good performance.it would make many people to know my school and think my school students is good of the drama.

Because this competition opportunity is difficult everyone try to do it well.Also,I will support everyone,if everyone met the difficult issue,welcome to tell me,I will try to solve the difficult problem.then,I know everyone having things(school work and rehearsal)has been quite stressed.so,I would said to the school teacher,hope they will school work Delayed.it will be easy to focus for the internation drama competition.morever,if we can get the good result,I will get the award to share everyone.

Concering the encouragement.i hope everyone in this competitions can learn more drama skills and know more people to up the social network.then,I hope everyone try our best in this competition.
Your faithfully
Chris

可能會拎1
2017-03-10 01:36:53
更正:

competition

Dear sir/madam,

Recently,this competition is international.Many country school would join this competition.if my school in this competition get the success results or having good performance.it would make many people to know my school and think my school students is good of the drama.

Because this competition opportunity is difficult everyone try to do it well.Also,I will support everyone,if everyone met the difficult issue,welcome to tell me,I will try to solve the difficult problem.then,I know everyone having things(school work and rehearsal)has been quite stressed.so,I would said to the school teacher,hope they will school work Delayed.it will be easy to focus for the internation drama competition.morever,if we can get the good result,I will get the award to share everyone.

Concering the encouragement.i hope everyone in this competitions can learn more drama skills and know more people to up the social network.then,I hope everyone try our best in this competition.
Your faithfully
Chris

可能會拎1

但有幾多%2?

同有咩缺點?

10%掛
無1句唔錯Grammar
好多句直情唔知講咩
2017-03-10 08:56:24
2017-03-10 10:58:32
2017-03-10 12:01:30
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞