Nexus/Pixel 系列討論區(7) 齊齊換Pixel 2

1001 回覆
19 Like 2 Dislike
2017-11-28 11:07:12
I Additional terms for $100 Google Store credit offer: Receive $100 in Google Store credit to be used on a future purchase of any item available on the U.S. Google Store. Customers will need to have or create a Google Payments account with a U.S. billing address. Store credit can only be redeemed for purchases shipped to the U.S. Must be 18 years or older.

屌 搵個美國BILLING ADDRESS先

地址姐,唔洗美國卡嘛好似

佢個billing address都係入post code 咋喎

C兄睇住.... Google今日覆我, 要係US bank card + US billing address

"I'd like to inform you that you'll need to have a US Google Payments profile to redeem the offers. If you've a US bank's card with US billing billing address, you can create a payments profile at payments.google.com. "

billing address唔洗用美國地址
運可以用B&S
2017-11-28 11:34:09
I Additional terms for $100 Google Store credit offer: Receive $100 in Google Store credit to be used on a future purchase of any item available on the U.S. Google Store. Customers will need to have or create a Google Payments account with a U.S. billing address. Store credit can only be redeemed for purchases shipped to the U.S. Must be 18 years or older.

屌 搵個美國BILLING ADDRESS先

地址姐,唔洗美國卡嘛好似

"I'd like to inform you that you'll need to have a US Google Payments profile to redeem the offers. If you've a US bank's card with US billing billing address, you can create a payments profile at payments.google.com. "

billing address唔洗用美國地址
運可以用B&S

咁US bank's card 點搞呢?
2017-11-28 11:45:02

屌 搵個美國BILLING ADDRESS先

地址姐,唔洗美國卡嘛好似

billing address唔洗用美國地址
運可以用B&S

咁US bank's card 點搞呢?

都係visa or master咋喎,我都係用香港卡買嘅
2017-11-28 11:46:51

屌 搵個美國BILLING ADDRESS先

地址姐,唔洗美國卡嘛好似

billing address唔洗用美國地址
運可以用B&S

咁US bank's card 點搞呢?

咁巴打己經收到$400 email + promo code ? 應該4星期先有的
2017-11-28 11:50:56

屌 搵個美國BILLING ADDRESS先

地址姐,唔洗美國卡嘛好似

billing address唔洗用美國地址
運可以用B&S

咁US bank's card 點搞呢?

我早買所以得home mini,如冇意外應該聽日會運到嚟
2017-11-28 11:55:11

屌 搵個美國BILLING ADDRESS先

地址姐,唔洗美國卡嘛好似

billing address唔洗用美國地址
運可以用B&S

咁US bank's card 點搞呢?

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?
2017-11-28 11:56:45

billing address唔洗用美國地址
運可以用B&S

咁US bank's card 點搞呢?

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?

佢都唔係用個新優惠
2017-11-28 12:01:44
部pixel 1 癡咗dbrand...
左邊機身幾fit, 但右邊啲位唔係好岩, 仲遮咗少少嗰耳筒位
可唔可以成張搣落嚟再癡過
2017-11-28 12:02:51

billing address唔洗用美國地址
運可以用B&S

咁US bank's card 點搞呢?

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?

佢都唔係用個新優惠

咦我係咪搭錯爹
2017-11-28 12:15:37

屌 搵個美國BILLING ADDRESS先

地址姐,唔洗美國卡嘛好似

billing address唔洗用美國地址
運可以用B&S

咁US bank's card 點搞呢?

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?

我send左email去google cs,佢return 左封咁既email過黎
Congratulations on your purchase of Pixel 2 ! I am sure that it will be a great experience.

I understand that you are inquiring about the Google store credit. I am glad to inform you that you are eligible for the Google Home Mini as well. It generally takes 4-6 weeks from the delivery date of your Pixel phone to receive the promo codes. Since we are still in the time frame, I assure you that there is no reason to worry. You can treat this email as a confirmation of the same. We have recently started to send out the promo codes and you should receive it soon.

If in any case, you do not receive the promo codes, please reply to this email and we can take it further.

係咪即係得米?
2017-11-28 12:27:47

屌 搵個美國BILLING ADDRESS先

地址姐,唔洗美國卡嘛好似

billing address唔洗用美國地址
運可以用B&S

咁US bank's card 點搞呢?

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?

Congratulations on your purchase of Pixel 2 ! I am sure that it will be a great experience.

I understand that you are inquiring about the Google store credit. I am glad to inform you that you are eligible for the Google Home Mini as well. It generally takes 4-6 weeks from the delivery date of your Pixel phone to receive the promo codes. Since we are still in the time frame, I assure you that there is no reason to worry. You can treat this email as a confirmation of the same. We have recently started to send out the promo codes and you should receive it soon.

If in any case, you do not receive the promo codes, please reply to this email and we can take it further.

係咪即係得米?

應該得米. 巴打點做架,可否教路?
2017-11-28 12:31:43

屌 搵個美國BILLING ADDRESS先

地址姐,唔洗美國卡嘛好似

billing address唔洗用美國地址
運可以用B&S

咁US bank's card 點搞呢?

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?

係咪即係得米?

應該得米. 巴打點做架,可否教路?

但佢無mention 過google store credit
2017-11-28 12:42:14

屌 搵個美國BILLING ADDRESS先

地址姐,唔洗美國卡嘛好似

billing address唔洗用美國地址
運可以用B&S

咁US bank's card 點搞呢?

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?

係咪即係得米?

應該得米. 巴打點做架,可否教路?

字面上: "as well" 應該係有埋credit 咁解.
2017-11-28 13:35:38

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?

係咪即係得米?

應該得米. 巴打點做架,可否教路?

2017-11-28 14:11:53

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?

係咪即係得米?

應該得米. 巴打點做架,可否教路?

2017-11-28 14:35:12

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?

係咪即係得米?

應該得米. 巴打點做架,可否教路?

2017-11-28 14:41:59

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?

係咪即係得米?

應該得米. 巴打點做架,可否教路?

2017-11-28 15:01:52

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?

係咪即係得米?

應該得米. 巴打點做架,可否教路?

2017-11-28 15:02:07
有冇人知通常google store買會幾時ship
2017-11-28 15:13:52

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?

係咪即係得米?

應該得米. 巴打點做架,可否教路?

2017-11-28 16:04:19

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?

係咪即係得米?

應該得米. 巴打點做架,可否教路?

2017-11-28 16:06:57

巴打果時有冇指明要US bank's card?

係咪即係得米?

應該得米. 巴打點做架,可否教路?

2017-11-28 19:06:31

Billing address 唔match張卡會唔會找唔到數
2017-11-28 19:23:06

Billing address 唔match張卡會唔會找唔到數

平時買野都無問題
2017-11-28 22:01:09
無眼睇, intelliGLASS 寄啲野到左,但完全錯撚晒

吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞