英超突破成功頭三名

衰在無腦

突破100
傳送準繩0
2017-06-02 00:57:09

成個主席咁
2017-06-02 00:58:57
Dani Alves:
Three months ago, when Barcelona made their incredible comeback against Paris St.-Germain in the Champions League, I was watching every moment from my couch. You might think from reading the newspapers that I was hoping my old club would lose.
But when my brother Neymar scored that beautiful free kick? I jumped up from my couch and was screaming at the television.
“Vamoooooooos!”
And when Sergi Roberto performed a miracle in the 95th minute?
Like every other Barca fan in the world, I was going absolutely crazy. Because the truth is that Barcelona is still in my blood.
2017-06-02 01:01:33
Dani Alves:
Three months ago, when Barcelona made their incredible comeback against Paris St.-Germain in the Champions League, I was watching every moment from my couch. You might think from reading the newspapers that I was hoping my old club would lose.
But when my brother Neymar scored that beautiful free kick? I jumped up from my couch and was screaming at the television.
“Vamoooooooos!”
Like every other Barca fan in the world, I was going absolutely crazy. Because the truth is that Barcelona is still in my blood.

丹狗真疤
2017-06-02 01:01:49
Dani Alves:
Was I disrespected by the board of directors before I left the club last summer? Absolutely. That is simply how I feel, and you can never tell me any different. But you cannot play for a club for eight years, and achieve everything that we did, and not have that club in your heart forever. Managers, players and board members come and go. But Barca will never go away.
Before I went to Juventus, I made a final promise to the board at Barcelona. I said, “You’re going to miss me.”
I didn’t mean as a player. Barca have plenty of incredible players. What I meant was that they were going to miss my spirit. They were going to miss the care I had for the dressing room. They were going to miss the blood I spilled every time I put on the shirt.
When I had to play against Barca in the next round, it was a very weird feeling. Especially in the second leg at the Camp Nou, I felt like I was home again. Right before the match started, I went over to the Barca bench to say hello to my old friends, and they were saying, “Dani, come sit with us! We saved your seat!”
2017-06-02 01:03:58
唔計青訓
係我心中細哨第一,佢第二
2017-06-02 01:11:23
哥狗時期最佳收購
2017-06-02 01:55:30
隊史最佳右閘
2017-06-02 01:58:05
隊史最佳右閘

你隊史最廢防中
2017-06-02 02:01:00
Dani Alves:
“Vamoooooooos!”

丹狗真疤

特警以前係疤都同班友好friend
2017-06-02 02:15:10
Dani Alves:
“Vamoooooooos!”

丹狗真疤

特警以前係疤都同班友好friend

以前小白個頭好似佢剪?
2017-06-02 02:16:44
Dani Alves:
“Vamoooooooos!”

丹狗真疤

特警以前係疤都同班友好friend

都冇不和過
佢從來都反高層
2017-06-02 02:18:56
Dani Alves:"When Sergi Roberto performed the miracIe? I was going absolutely crazy. Because the truth is Barcelona is still in my blood."
2017-06-02 03:04:19
Dani Alves:
“Vamoooooooos!”

丹狗真疤

特警以前係疤都同班友好friend

都冇不和過
佢從來都反高層

我疤缺右翼/閘
80M回購ok?
2017-06-02 03:58:25

呢個咪佢on9之處,明明自己之前教b隊,應該好知用青訓既重要性,點知完全唔係

所以華維迪第一件事就係要執安狗搞殘青訓嘅爛攤子

我諗佢會升冠a同馬龍

希望啦

之前米堡個Adama我覺得幾好,好有膽識過人
唔知點解唔keep
英超突破成功頭三名

衰在無腦

突破100
傳送準繩0

進攻推進者同時係終結者
2017-06-02 06:41:55
下季主場件波衫幾靚
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞