341 回覆
545 Like 3 Dislike
2020-01-28 21:23:39
2020-01-29 00:22:52
2020-02-11 02:25:52
OP: https://lih.kg/1862193
By: 警犬(收成期)/K-9(Harvesting Period)

睇完勇武目前嘅瓶頸位你就知道點解今次罷工要贏盡佢
Once you understand our vigilantes' bottle-neck situation, then you'll understand why we must win with this strike.

Below is my personal opinion, please read and decide for yourself:

1. Tactics need to improve over time, and the enemy would always take them down one at a time; therefore, reverting to old tactics is a lost battle.
2. What happens on the vigilantes' frontline would affect other frontlines and vice versa. I am not going to analyze them in detail here.
3. There is no room for discussion to hold vigilantes accountable for murder or assassination. The peaceful civilians cannot expect vigilantes to sacrifice themselves while they are leading their lives as usual.

Positional Warfare
~There were well-defined objectives back in June/July, such as attacking/surrounding LegCo, Government HQ, Police HQ, etc., and most confrontations usually took place after the rallies.
Pros: Repeatedly defeating the enemy's frontline, occasionally beating the Blue's to their core. It would also allow most light-Yellow's to advance further. Compared to 2014, we are now able to rally in different venues, allowing civilians from all 18 districts to witness how crazy the police and the Blue's can be.
Cons: a Large number of injuries
Should we reuse: Difficult as the police have upped their weapons, so it's challenging to win at a confrontation.

Blossoming (Full fledge battling around the city)
~Since August, it became popular, blossoming achieved its purpose to paralyze the city. It has prevented grouping and fighting in one area when others in the city are living in a parallel universe.
Pros: Repeatedly defeating the enemy's frontline, occasionally beating the Blue's to their core.
Cons: a Large number of injuries. A live round was fired on Oct 1 when blossoming took place.
Should we reuse: Fair. Because we've used this same tactic for nearly two months (In Mongkok, it went all the way to November), and the dogs (CIDs) would now station around the venues, breaking up the crowd. It would be promising if enough people responded to a black bloc gathering for renovation (vandalism). Still, the suddenness is lacking (as the dogs would be alarmed of any gathering crowds).

Beat the hell out of off duty cops and Blue's
~There are occasionally stupid old farts coming out without gears to pick fights, and the people would mostly beat them up badly.
Pros: Super easy to beat them up, free lunch, jacking up our morale
Cons: It doesn't happen often, and it's usually very random. The risks of getting arrested afterwards are high.
Should we reuse: It's worth it, but the opportunity doesn't often present itself. One would bring vengeance to one's family, and these old farts are frail and easy to handle. The dogs had beaten up our bros and sis' and then thrown them out as floating corpses, the same should be done to them.

(Editor's note: scroll down for part 2 )
2020-02-11 02:30:38
OP:https://lih.kg/1862193 By: 警犬(收成期)/K-9(Harvesting Period)

睇完勇武目前嘅瓶頸位你就知道點解今次罷工要贏盡佢 (PART 2)
Once you understand our vigilantes' bottle-neck situation, then you'll understand why we must win with this strike. (PART 2)

Renovation
~Renovation (vandalism) is a way we can use to cause more significant damages to our enemies. It requires the right strategies to make a kill, not only by sheer force.
Pros: Renovation is a way for us to go around their frontlines to damaging their source of income. As a result, the red (Chinese) and Blue (pro-Beijing) shops would suffer the most significant losses. The risks are low, and the return is excellent.
Cons: The probability for action is low, and our vigilantes would be in danger as ordinary civilians might take them as "ghosts" (imposters) and refuse to provide support.
Should we reuse: Worth it. There are many plain-clothed cops in town and action alone is dangerous. But if there were enough people, the risks of getting caught would be minimum (and more damages could be done in a shorter time). Therefore, I strongly encourage our peaceful civilians to participate and shield our vigilantes from danger.

Block with you: the airport
~The very first time was a massive success as the overnight organization caught our enemy off guard. The airport is, in fact, one of the vital components of the city (this is the fact as the government is completely blocking us off from entering the airport again). Had we stood our ground longer, we might have won the battle already. I'm saying "we might have."
Pros: Hammers the economy hard
Cons: Terrible location, unless all HKers joined in.
Should we reuse: Not for now, the government is heavily guarding the airport now.

Action in the dawn
~The very first one was also a success comparatively, but since the Poly-U and Chinese U incidence, we noticed that the cops intended to kill us Hongkongers. If they use all of the technologies and forces available to them, then there's no way we can win.
Pros: Bring a halt to society
Cons: High risks and success rate getting lower
Should we reuse: Not worth it. The undercover cops will have arrived before you, and it's not worth it for the free-riders: the plague is coming, and people only care about their jobs, it's pointless.

Shop with you
~Shop with you is worth repeating: When there are enough people, then we can crush the businesses without using any force.
And since there won't be any renovation, then black bloc would not be required. When bb is not needed, then we can easily blend in with the Kong-Pigs (ordinary Hongkongers) and use them as shields. If there are not enough people, then we can turn that into a regular promotional event, giving us all the flexibilities there are.
If you are afraid that the dogs (cops) would assault the participants indiscriminately, then nothing is worth your while, is it?
Pros: It's a rather safe option, and it could significantly damage the economy
Cons: Our opponents would quickly change their tactics, and we would need a large number of people to make it successful
Should we reuse: Fair. The dogs would arrest indiscriminately, so it's hard to get out without being harmed.

Full-fledge vigilance
~We all turn into vigilantes and fearless and overturn the government with a real uprising
Pros: We'll risk together, burn with them together...it's win or nothing
Cons: I can't foresee this materialized any time soon
Should it be done: Would be ideal

(Editor's note: scroll down for part 3 )
2020-02-11 02:41:33
OP:https://lih.kg/1862193 By: 警犬(收成期)/K-9(Harvesting Period)

睇完勇武目前嘅瓶頸位你就知道點解今次罷工要贏盡佢 (PART 3)
Once you understand our vigilantes' bottle-neck situation, then you'll understand why we must win with this strike. (PART 3)

=======================
There are many different tactics, but our opponents would always have their ways of handling them while we risk our lives to executing them. But we don't need to risk our lives if we went on strike and the more people participated, the safer it would become for all.

The medics are the first to strike, and if we don't keep the momentum going, then it would become more difficult for the next strike to succeed.
Now is the closest to a complete economic meltdown as anyone can get, and it's hard to see another chance coming by any time soon. If you don't want to see any more of our bros and sis' end up beaten to death, even after the pandemic, then let's set our goal higher than shutting down the borders. If we were to win, let's win big and not aim for just a consolation prize.
======================
How can we push forward a general strike?

1. We must have the will to win it all
To strike is to threaten, to force, to solicit. It's not to kneel, to beg or to worship.
If we don't have the will, then our opponent would not take us seriously.
If I were to strike, I would tell you I strike for politics, and I would ask many colleagues to join me to participate and continue the strike until we win. If you were to say, let's strike for a week and see what happens, then the government and the employers would not take you seriously.

2. Send out declarations for the strike (WhatsApp/email/print outs) to your boss and colleagues, announce you are going on strike.
Most people's concerns about attending strikes aren't that they might lose their jobs, but to find out that they're the only few ones going on strike. So apart from losing their jobs, they find out that nobody joined the strike, and it ended up futile. On the other hand, strike declarations solve this prisoner's dilemma, so more bros and sis' can join the strike, just like the purpose of trade unions.

3. Try to discuss the seriousness of the current situation with your colleagues, persuade them to join the strike.
4. Non-stop posts in your social media and friends circles, push posts, spread the word so more people can learn about it.
5. Join us pioneer strike and promote the movement.

============Promotion template============
As the Wuhan SARS spreads to Hong Kong, the HK government isn't implementing any effective preventive measures. The government sets loose mainlanders crossing the borders to seek free medical help, yet ignore the HKers' life or death. On the one hand, the mainland Chinese are allowed to cross the borders to ask for free medical help. On the other hand, HK's government is ignoring Hongkongers' life or death.

The HK government is one that's kind to the mainland Chinese yet cruel to the Hongkongers. The tax we pay becomes weapons turned against us, used as funds to treat the non-citizens and private benefits amongst the bureaucrats. This situation is because we cannot vote for a government that serves the "Hong Kong citizens." As a result, government officials aren't held accountable to its citizens.

A corrupt government is the cause, and the coronavirus outbreak in the community is the effect. If we can't rectify the structural problem, then even if the Wuhan SARS was over, there will only be more and more societal severe problems in the future.

For this reason, for the sake of our lives and to put the society back on the right track, I now urge everyone to send a strike declaration to your bosses and colleagues, and go on strike effective immediately, until the government addresses the five demands.

(Editor's note: scroll down for part 4 )
2020-02-11 02:48:35
OP[url]:https://lih.kg/1862193[/url] By: 警犬(收成期)/K-9(Harvesting Period)

睇完勇武目前嘅瓶頸位你就知道點解今次罷工要贏盡佢 (PART 4)
Once you understand our vigilantes' bottle-neck situation, then you'll understand why we must win with this strike. (PART 4)

Action:
1. Send the declaration of a strike to your colleagues and boss, then formally start the strike.
2. Persuade colleagues and boss to join the strike.
3. Promote the pioneer strike movement and increase number of participants in the strike.
===============Promotion template===============

---
Disclaimers:
1. Views expressed in OP do not necessarily reflect ours. We try our best to curate and translate trending contents on #LIHKG for you.
2. We are not associated with the LIHKG forum in whichever ways. We are a volunteer group whose operation is completely independent of the LIHKG forum.
2020-02-11 02:59:03
Sor 遲左覆 我地好少mon呢邊
起Twitter問我地 我地盡答啦~
2020-02-11 13:59:51
2020-03-12 03:08:02
OP: https://lih.kg/1890993
By: 良善如你 Kind-hearted as you

覺得抗爭冷卻,係因為你地嘅心態好有問題
Do you think the resistance had cooled down?
Then, there's something wrong with your mindset.

Today (21 Feb) is the seventh-month memorial of the 7.21 incident. Many of our bros and sises say the movement had cooled down and are despairing about this I'd like to give my insights on the reasoning and discuss the weaknesses in our attitude for this movement.

What do you think when you saw these pictures? Angry ? Sad? These are all emotions. A resistance is something of an emotional nature, and it's pretty normal to fuel a protest up with passions. The question is, what do these emotions bring in the long run?

The protest slogans reflect our attitudes:
At the beginning of the protest, the slogan was, "Carrie Lam, step down!" Then the most famous slogans among the Yellows (protestors) became "Corrupt cops, may your whole family die!" "Dissolve the HKPF," "On 7/21, you allowed attacks; On 8/31, you coordinated attacks," "Hongkongers, Revenge!"
These slogans are expressing rage and hatred to "others."
On the contrary, "Hongkongers, Go!" and "Liberate Hong Kong, Revolution of our times" are slogans expressing support and encouragement to "ourselves."
Which kind of slogans do you like the most?

Since 7/21 Yuen Long Terrorist Attack, many who were neutral/"light blue"/"light yellow" (those who were not quite devoted to social movements) awakened. They started to protest because of the discontent with police-triads cahoot and police brutality. The main motivation behind their actions is dissatisfaction with the police, instead of a vision for Hong Kong's future and the love to fellow Hongkongers.

The problem here is that once police brutality and bloody scenes disappeared from the media, these people are very likely to fade out from the protest.

Why whenever signs of cooling down shows, there are bros and sises on their kneels begging, and even risk themselves to fight the police knowing that it would only end up with blood and sacrifices? Because some of our bros and sises thought, only with these scenes would Hongkongers stay in the fight. They try to keep the momentum with bloodshed, but this is rather inhuman and cannot sustain the movement.

How can we keep up the resistance? What kind of attitude do we need? Let me introduce a man to you. His name is Edward Leung.

Edward started protests way before the Anti-ELAB movement. He was active from the 2014 Umbrella Revolution to the 2016 Fishball Revolution. Until the moment right before he underwent the trial, he was still active in lobbying overseas.

Others have criticized him. They called him a spy and nasty pro-independent dog.
When he was active in the social movements, police brutality was relatively calm.
He did not have many companions. His supporters are mainly from the localist groups.
When the Fishball Revolution took place in 2016, most people distanced themselves from him, as he might face ten years imprisonment for rioting charges.

How come he could keep fighting until they put him in jail?
He experienced helplessness in the Umbrella Revolution, witnessed the police's abuse of power, but he decided to fight with love instead of hatred.
He cares about "us" because he loves Hong Kong and Hongkongers. He initiated a revolution of our time, to liberate Hong Kong.

Why would I think that Edward has the same thought as I? Let me quote his letter to Hongkongers:

2020-03-12 03:24:02
OP: https://lih.kg/1890993 By: 良善如你 Kind-hearted as you

覺得抗爭冷卻,係因為你地嘅心態好有問題
Then, there's something wrong with your mindset. (part 2)

//I know that, no matter how hard I tried, I could never imagine the pain and suffering that you're experiencing. Witnessing blood and tears on the streets with your own eyes and ears must have broken your hearts.

However, I'd like you to understand that, out of love for Hong Kong, you have already shown great courage, which changed Hong Kong's history. Of course, true justice is still yet to come, and this may even trigger waves of anger in your hearts. It is normal. Nevertheless, I'd like to make a sincere plea to you. Please do not let rage and hatred control you. In the time of adversity, please always stay alert and think calmly.

When those who supposed to deal with social problems chose to turn a blind eye but risked Hong Kong's fate for their political gains, we shall not make ourselves an ante on their table, but to equip ourselves with perseverance and hope.//

Perhaps you might think that I have misunderstood the letter. Despite all the criticism, my point is that the correct attitude towards the resistance should be: despite how Hong Kong becomes, no matter how many people stay in the fight, you have to keep yourselves stand tall to the end. Perseverance is how we keep the movement going, and the only way to save our bros and sises from keeping up the protest with blood. Only with the correct attitude, we may meet and hug all our bros and sises in front of LegCo when the victory comes.

You may ask, "Well, I don't understand what do you mean by "love." How can I renew my mind?"
The first step is, you have to know what do you love.
We all love Hong Kong and Hongkongers - what is Hong Kong, and what are Hongkongers?

The picture above is Edward in the commemoration on Remembrance Day. It was to remember the soldiers who sacrificed themselves for Hong Kong during World War II. We must know about the history of Hong Kong. (I'll write another post on this later.)

The picture above is a screenshot from the movie Lost in the Fumes. The person on the left is Keyvin Wong, one of the co-writers of the book Hong Kong Nationalism. We must know about Hongkongers' nature. (I'll write another post on this later.)

The second step is to hold on to what you love.

Hold on to Hong Kong's value unconditionally. Protect Cantonese (the native language in Hong Kong) and Cantonese culture by watching Hong Kong movies and listening to Cantopop. Support Made-in-Hong-Kong products, arts and crafts, and creativities. We have to understand why they are worth our support.

The third step is willing to sacrifice for what you love.

Sacrifice can be small. It can be money, time, or freedoms. Even when there aren't any returns, you still will give.

If you could truly love Hong Kong and Hongkongers, this love will become the most significant motivation behind our movement. Even for decades, we would take liberating Hong Kong as our life goals and would never cool down. We would continue until the day we meet each other outside of LegCo.

Last but not least, I remember what Mr. Lee Yee has commented on our bros and sises when we're preparing for the G20 ad campaign.

"The power of hatred is strong but limited, while the power of love is endless. Love will win over hatred."

Love is mightier than brutality. I hope everyone would understand that we're not only fighting against police brutality but also fighting for our nation. We have to persist for what we love.

2020-03-12 03:27:01
2020-03-12 03:45:45
OP: https://lih.kg/1890993

覺得抗爭冷卻,係因為你地嘅心態好有問題
Then, there's something wrong with your mindset. (part 3)

Liberate Hong Kong, Revolution of our time.
Strengthen our nation, Hong Kong independence.

Epilogue:
When I saw some of you felt desperate towards the protest, as a localist and pro-independence activist, I'd like to share my feelings and pass a positive message to you.
Hong Kong's social movements have experienced a few ups and downs. After the failure of the Umbrella Revolution and the disqualification incidents of some LegCo members, the political atmospheres were worse than now.
If you said, you love Hong Kong and devote yourselves to social movements, many thought you're crazy.
If you said you would like to initiate a revolution and fight for independence, they'd send you to the mental hospital.
We were not able to see hope in this society until the Anti-ELAB movement started, but once it's begun, hope emerges all of a sudden.
Revolution is never straightforward. Perhaps the protest has cooled down, and we cannot save any of our bros and sises soon.
However, we should take this as a life-long fight. We're fighting for the dignity of all Hongkongers and the future of Hong Kong.
As long as none of us gives up, our nation will grow stronger as time goes by, and victory will only get closer.
Promise me, never give up on reclaiming Hong Kong.
Everything will be worthwhile when we can finally meet each other outside of LegCo.

If you want to know how we can keep the momentums up, I've got a few suggestions here.

1. Underground organization
It does not have to be a formal organization. You can form promotion teams, trade or labour unions, yellow economic circle, study groups, "school bus" teams, "dragonslayer"...whatever you call it. You have to build up a community where you can encourage each other and slowly enlighten others. It's important to know that you have a team!

2. Equip your mind
You have to think independently and build up your own beliefs. It can prevent you from being influenced by the Chinese Wumao armies, and also inspire others to join the fight. You may try to follow these secondary school students' promotion groups. Their essays are all well-written.
https://instagram.com/gwoksi.hokwui?igshid=191so91lvaw5b
Gwoksi Hokwui (National Rights Society)
https://instagram.com/hk_independence_institute?igshid=grfit1s2apuo
Hong Kong independence Institute
https://instagram.com/hk_independence_alliance?igshid=1ksyq2rgkgtr9
Hong Kong Independence Alliance

3. Learn more about Hong Kong
Learn more about local history, appreciate Hong Kong's nature, and you'll know how great this country is.

Finally, I've spent a lot of time on this post. Please help to push!

---
Disclaimers:
1. Views expressed in OP do not necessarily reflect ours. We try our best to curate and translate trending contents on #LIHKG for you.
2. We are not associated with the LIHKG forum in whichever ways. We are a volunteer group whose operation is completely independent of the LIHKG forum.
2020-04-16 02:11:12
OP: https://lih.kg/1958282

世界大戰已經開始咗,香港人應該做咩?
The world war has already begun. What should HKers be doing?

The Wuhan SARS fucked up the whole world. CCP is at the UK & US's doorsteps and there's no hiding How should we HK as a nation-state comprehend the current world affairs? And how do we meet the forthcoming challenges? Today I'd like to share articles from Mr. LEE Yee and scholar ZHANG Lun, with a bit of my humble opinion

World War III?
Both French scholar ZHANG Lun and columnist LEE Yee believe that the world is currently experiencing "World War III" The Wuhan SARS will revolutionize the global power structure But isn't world war an overstatement?
//This is not the conventional war between humans If we measure the catastrophe in terms of human populations, financial losses, national mobilisations, societal psychology and responsive operations; fundamentally it is no different from any war status. This is an endangering threat to the safety of nations and their citizens //
You might think there's no sight of a war, no cause for concern But according to ZHANG Lun:
//A war between humans and virus, with consequences of the political, economical, societal and consciousness, may possibly lead to a war between humans. The old era has already collapsed. The Year 2020 will be a turning point in human history.//
The author of the bestseller "The World is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century", Thomas L. Friedman, wrote an article in "New York Times". He redefined B.C. (Before Christ) and A.D (Anno Domini) as B.C.—Before Corona and A.C.—After Corona. In other words "The world before Coronavirus" and "The world after Coronavirus"

//The Wuhan SARS exposed the WHO's (World Health Organisation) incompetence, the uprising of China's threat, and the evil of dictator countries. This has lead to reflections on the impact of globalisation. As the cold war ends so will globalisation come to an end.//

Now the whole world knows WHO and the United Nations have become China's mouthpiece China's uprising is made possible through controlling these international organisations via its economic strength, and China fucked up the whole world like hide the coronavirus epidemic, fail to fight the virus outspread I believe the whole world must be reflecting if globalisation was used by CCP to control the world through its economic strength

God destroy CCP
Six months ago our anti-ELAB protest exposed the CCP's evils The CCP stole technology and violated intellectual properties in other countries, which intensified the US-China trade war The China-style censorship of freedom of speech spread beyond its borders The Wuhan SARS further inflamed everyone's anger at CCP The world under the leadership of the US has awoken, and will no more tolerate China's vicious growth. Block china shall be the world's one common goal
Turning crisis into opportunity
We've got hope because the CCP fucked up If HKers were to fight for freedom and democracy, we must have the world's support Should world war III breaks out, we must stand with the free world Hong Kong was never "China's HK", we are "The World's HK"

2020-04-16 02:19:40

世界大戰已經開始咗,香港人應該做咩?(part 2)
The world war has already begun, what should HKers be doing? (part 2)

Although the movement is cooled down by Wuhan SARS, don't you see the opportunities in front of us? Never give up and don't be too hasty to take to the streets We should use this chance to prepare for our revolution. Go full-on each and every battleline
Establish economic strength through the yellow economy
Prepare labour unions to achieve industry actions and strikes
Equip our mental minds ready to lead when the time is ripe
Train our bodily physique ready to take to the streets and protest
The Hong Kong nation-state must strengthen itself to take on the global version of the Revolution of our Times

From the 1980s negotiations between UK and China over HK's future, to 1989 June 4th Tiananmen Square Massacre, and the past 20 years of democratic movement HKers had been at the mercy of others, and missed out on countless opportunities Now that history presents us with another chance, we must seize the moment and move into position

"This is the best of times, and it is the worst of times."
They say we can't beat the CCP because it's too strong
But one day, if and when CCP collapses, are we HKers ready to be in charge?

Reference:
The absolute disintegration of globalisation, the war is about to start - by LEE Yee
https://bit.ly/3dWiRqL
The world is going through "World War III" - by LEE Yee
https://bit.ly/3aJsIym
ZHANG Lun, MA Guochuan, "We are experiencing "World War III", the coronavirus outspread will lead to a major revolution to the global political structure (NB simplified Chinese)
https://www.chinesepen.org/blog/archives/146403

Liberate Hong Kong, Revolution of our Times
A stronger nation, an independent Hong Kong

2020-04-16 02:25:58

世界大戰已經開始咗,香港人應該做咩?(part 3)
The world war has already begun, what should HKers be doing? (part 3)

As today's Ching Ming festival, I would also like to share my experience paying respect to the bros and sis' at Sandy Ridge Cemetery What I witnessed strengthened my belief that HK is a nation itself

In the book "Imagined Communities: Reflections on the Origin and Spread of Nationalism", the author Benedict Richard O'Gorman Anderson used "The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier" to elaborate on nationalism

//Whether the tomb of the unknown soldier is itself empty, or the corpses inside are unknown, the nation will support these memorials and proclaim the soldiers as one of them. No matter the origins of the soldiers, the nation has already entrusted their idea of imagined communities on these unknown soldiers.//

Although we probably never know if the tombs in Sandy Ridge Cemetery belong to our bros and sis', for all we know the tombs could be empty inside The fact that we choose to mourn them in Ching Ming festival, represents the Hong Kong nation-state has already entrusted the idea of imagined communities on these souls of our bros and sis'
---
Disclaimers:
2020-08-10 15:19:04
OP: https://lih.kg/2145315
By: 齊推行動做文宣 (Promote Protests)

明白大家知道制裁好開心,但係大家要有心理準備
I understand you are all happy about the sanctions, but you guys will have to be mentally prepared

There were rumours before saying that the authorities could scapegoat foreign media outlets in HK in retaliation of events such as the "US'" refusing to renew "Chinese reporters'" visas.

The biggest reason for that is that, as a closed society, there is no way that CCP can come up with equivalent retaliatory measures.
Meanwhile, as a former international financial hub, HK would provide the CCP with plenty options for retaliation, making HK very likely a tool for CCP's retaliation.

For a long time, the US was reluctant to sanction China, and there is likely a factor that played in here - Hostage Diplomacy:
There are near one hundred thousand Americans and near three hundred thousand Chinese-Americans who are residing in HK currently.

Essentially, HKers have been put onto the gambling table of China and US's wrestle.

Now that the US has put the sanctions into effect, this means that its hostage diplomacy with China has officially ended, leaving the CCP/HK free to scapegoat its hostages.

Why the 612 Humanitarian Relief Fund, Joshua Wong, Democratic Party, Civil Party, various localist parties, pro-democracy KOLs, the Stand News, Apple Daily News*, Citizen News and the Initium Media - a number of pro-democracy figures/organisations - have been safe to continue operation [since HK's new National Security Law took effect]?
[Translator notes: the owner of Apple Daily News, Lai Chi-Ying, and a couple of its affiliates have been arrested on the charges of violating the NSL in the morning of 10 Aug 2020]

This is very likely related to this Hostage Diplomacy:
We all know that law is basically bollocks in China, and the CCP can scapegoat whomever they want; whenever.

Please be mentally prepared that the last bit of civilness in HK could be gone soon, and HK will step foot into an endless tunnel of darkness soon.

No one knows whether HKers can withstand these crackdowns until the dawn, but I hope that none of us will give up.

For now, let's keep on making our voices heard; be kind to our people; and tell the world - on Twitter and Reddit - that we are still alive.

---
Disclaimers:
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞