而唔係特登開條九唔搭八賭場支線仲要玩飛馬

Luke 一向太Positive,好難會覺得佢會成為廢老。
因為每一個教佢嘅Master e.g Obi/Yoda 都係詼諧大師
明明Poe 都好明顯係Force Sensitive,如果原力普及化係由Poe 做,主角群嘅吸引力又會加強咗

俾你估到仲點做撚觀眾大師
一陣又俾人屌主角威能架喇

講主角威能 Rey 真係一個好例子,威到連Darkside 都吸引唔到佢

仲要未受訓練打低ben

I'm fine with the concept of Rey being a nobody, but I take issue with how strong and skilled she's become in such a ridiculously short amount of time. TFA and TLJ take place within 2-3 days. Upon discovering she can use the Force, Rey is demonstrating a level of power and skill to that of a fully trained Jedi Knight. She's able to fully match Kylo Ren, who has trained for years under the most powerful light side and dark side users in the galaxy. I find her to be a very frustrating character, because in TFA, at least I could say we didn't know if she has memories locked away of being trained as a child, which could explain why she's so adept at using the Force, and could use more complicated techniques like Force Persuasion, without any education or training on such skill. But now we know she's a literal nobody with no prior training. Given the rules and precedent set in previous movies, this feels like bad writing.
The only semblance of explanation for this, is there was a mention of Rey being Kylo's counter balance to the force. Ok fine, I can dig that idea. But even then she should still undergo hardship, failure and training, before she can match Kylo. Instead the hero of this story begins her journey as already "ready". It took Luke three films before he was ready to face Vader. It took Harry 7 books before he was ready to face Voldermoort. It took Rey 1 film before she was ready to kick the main villains ass. And I get he was injured at the time, but TLJ established she's able to match him at his prime, and the only training she underwent between her fight on Starkiller base and Snoke's throne room, was meditating once and swinging her lightsaber a few times on an island.
This is why I find Rey such an unbelievably boring character. When it comes to the Force, it's like she's had a free ride. We had to watch Luke fail, train and learn across a trilogy. A trilogy which took place in universe over the span of 4 years. The Luke we saw in RotJ, was a completely different man than the Luke we saw in ANH. That's why he's such a great character. He became a badass because he went through the hardship and discipline to attain it.
If I was to put it in video game terms, if this were an RPG, Rey started off her adventure with a buff that grants her a 10,000% increase to Experience gain.

好撚中

d人仲唔明我地不滿D咩
2017-12-18 10:56:10
而家既星戰可以話係Jedi, Sith兩大正統門派正式滅絕,之後大家都可以自成一派,進入星戰武林百家爭鳴既時代

咪又係dark vs light
2017-12-18 11:39:11

2017-12-18 11:53:53

屌而家先發現自己打錯字

話佢黑化其實都唔太準確
即使佢質疑jedi做法 但佢從來冇諗過入dark side
最難令人接受係佢選擇shut out the force做廢老啫

掃地仔咪就係想講原力普及化同resistance仲有hope囉
但我地就係一路屌佢可以有更精簡方法去表達呢樣嘢
而唔係特登開條九唔搭八賭場支線仲要玩飛馬

Luke 一向太Positive,好難會覺得佢會成為廢老。
因為每一個教佢嘅Master e.g Obi/Yoda 都係詼諧大師
明明Poe 都好明顯係Force Sensitive,如果原力普及化係由Poe 做,主角群嘅吸引力又會加強咗

俾你估到仲點做撚觀眾大師
一陣又俾人屌主角威能架喇

講主角威能 Rey 真係一個好例子,威到連Darkside 都吸引唔到佢

仲要未受訓練打低ben

I'm fine with the concept of Rey being a nobody, but I take issue with how strong and skilled she's become in such a ridiculously short amount of time. TFA and TLJ take place within 2-3 days. Upon discovering she can use the Force, Rey is demonstrating a level of power and skill to that of a fully trained Jedi Knight. She's able to fully match Kylo Ren, who has trained for years under the most powerful light side and dark side users in the galaxy. I find her to be a very frustrating character, because in TFA, at least I could say we didn't know if she has memories locked away of being trained as a child, which could explain why she's so adept at using the Force, and could use more complicated techniques like Force Persuasion, without any education or training on such skill. But now we know she's a literal nobody with no prior training. Given the rules and precedent set in previous movies, this feels like bad writing.
The only semblance of explanation for this, is there was a mention of Rey being Kylo's counter balance to the force. Ok fine, I can dig that idea. But even then she should still undergo hardship, failure and training, before she can match Kylo. Instead the hero of this story begins her journey as already "ready". It took Luke three films before he was ready to face Vader. It took Harry 7 books before he was ready to face Voldermoort. It took Rey 1 film before she was ready to kick the main villains ass. And I get he was injured at the time, but TLJ established she's able to match him at his prime, and the only training she underwent between her fight on Starkiller base and Snoke's throne room, was meditating once and swinging her lightsaber a few times on an island.
This is why I find Rey such an unbelievably boring character. When it comes to the Force, it's like she's had a free ride. We had to watch Luke fail, train and learn across a trilogy. A trilogy which took place in universe over the span of 4 years. The Luke we saw in RotJ, was a completely different man than the Luke we saw in ANH. That's why he's such a great character. He became a badass because he went through the hardship and discipline to attain it.
If I was to put it in video game terms, if this were an RPG, Rey started off her adventure with a buff that grants her a 10,000% increase to Experience gain.

好撚中

d人仲唔明我地不滿D咩

有時真係唔太撘到線
2017-12-18 11:54:36

咪又係dark vs light

本來以為唔係,結果都仲係
2017-12-18 14:05:49

2017-12-18 14:09:56
笑死
成個post冇人ship reylo
ben仔好慘

2017-12-18 14:34:54

2017-12-18 14:35:27
笑死
成個post冇人ship reylo
ben仔好慘

2017-12-18 14:47:22
成個POST比SW佔領

btw

2017-12-18 14:53:24
2017-12-18 14:55:11
成個POST比SW佔領

btw

2017-12-18 14:57:03

咪又係dark vs light

本來以為唔係,結果都仲係

今集將sw fandom分裂左做破舊立新撚同失望撚
2017-12-18 14:59:03
成個POST比SW佔領

btw

2017-12-18 14:59:06

2017-12-18 15:01:21
成個POST比SW佔領

btw

2017-12-18 15:02:09

咪又係dark vs light

本來以為唔係,結果都仲係

破舊立新仲未解釋得到有幾破舊立新
2017-12-18 15:03:59
成個POST比SW佔領

btw

2017-12-18 15:07:20
成個POST比SW佔領

btw

2017-12-18 15:08:13

2017-12-18 15:08:20
有無人打算二刷
想留意d detail位同睇下有無咩新感受
2017-12-18 15:09:15
笑死
成個post冇人ship reylo
ben仔好慘

2017-12-18 15:10:00
有無人打算二刷
想留意d detail位同睇下有無咩新感受

二刷咗
唔打算再刷
2017-12-18 15:10:25

咪又係dark vs light

本來以為唔係,結果都仲係

破舊立新仲未解釋得到有幾破舊立新

好多野根本就見慣見熟

如果rey 同 ben 打完 royal guards之後真係team up 就叫balance the force就真係破舊立新啦
2017-12-18 15:11:49
有無人打算二刷
想留意d detail位同睇下有無咩新感受

不了....我要時間沈澱下
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞