【英國】英倫扮工室V

1001 回覆
9 Like 0 Dislike
2017-06-01 00:16:25
英國車牌可以直接換香港
不過無左2牌

Yes that is the case when you return to Hong Kong for good.

However, if you (as a Chinese Hong Kong permanent ID card holder) are living in the UK and wanting to drive a car in Hong Kong as a 'visitor' (i.e. using your UK issued licence or an UK issued International Driving Permit) during your short stay in Hong Kong, you could be charge with driving without a licence.

The court case I noted (HCMA50/2016) outlined the way that Chinese Hong Kong permanent ID card holders with foreign passports and driving licences could be treated as a 'visitor' in Hong Kong - that is for the person in question must enter and exit Hong Kong using his/her foreign passport.
2017-06-01 00:20:36
英國車牌可以直接換香港
不過無左2牌

However, if you (as a Chinese Hong Kong permanent ID card holder) are living in the UK and wanting to drive a car in Hong Kong as a 'visitor' (i.e. using your UK issued licence or an UK issued International Driving Permit) during your short stay in Hong Kong, you could be charge with driving without a licence.

The court case I noted (HCMA50/2016) outlined the way that Chinese Hong Kong permanent ID card holders with foreign passports and driving licences could be treated as a 'visitor' in Hong Kong - that is for the person in question must enter and exit Hong Kong using his/her foreign passport.

啲人死懶鬼 換個牌都懶

不過英國差唔多
住多過五年
香港牌唔可以換英國
2017-06-01 00:20:49
想問下工程jj 讀uclan top up 對working holiday or 係英國搵工方面有無幫助?
或者申請學生visa 之類會唔會易啲?
利申:有bno 但無續,揸緊特衰

If you want to go to the UK for a working holiday, you should apply for your working holiday visa using your BN(O) passport. The advantages of a BN(O) passport over a HKSAR passport are -

1) BN(O) passport holders can apply at any time and not subject to the quota for HKSAR passport holders.

2) BN(O) passport holders in the UK with a working holiday visa can register to vote in all UK elections.

3) BN(O) passport holders can join the British Armed Forces as Commonwealth citizen.

I forgot that there is one more advantage using BN(O) for your UK working holiday visa over HKSAR passport -

4) BN(O) passport holders are required to register with the police in the UK, while HKSAR passport holders, as Chinese nationals, are required to register with the police in the UK.
2017-06-01 00:22:33
原來BNO可以參軍
2017-06-01 00:26:52

又無圖
想點

2017-06-01 00:27:09
英國車牌可以直接換香港
不過無左2牌

啲人死懶鬼 換個牌都懶

不過英國差唔多
住多過五年
香港牌唔可以換英國

You can exchange a Hong Kong driving licence to an UK one without test as long as you can prove to the DVLA that you gained your Hong Kong driving licence by taking a driving test in Hong Kong.

You can exchange your Hong Kong driving licence to an UK one after you have stayed in the UK for more than 185 days.

Exchanging a driving licence can take sometime. If you want to drive in Hong Kong during a two week visit, exchanging your UK driving licence to a Hong Kong one is not very practical solution.
2017-06-01 00:30:14
2017-06-01 00:39:35
Photo
2017-06-01 00:45:45
英國妹 不了

你鍾意乜妹?

my partner is BBC
2017-06-01 00:53:44
唔好意思,想問問有無人知,如果tier 2另一半可唔可以搵野做?

可以 不過如果你嘅 tier 2 expired / curtailed 另一半都照跟

如果你另一半排緊第二條隊再申請要由頭排五年 (好似係)
2017-06-01 01:00:14
英國車牌可以直接換香港
不過無左2牌

啲人死懶鬼 換個牌都懶

不過英國差唔多
住多過五年
香港牌唔可以換英國

You can exchange a Hong Kong driving licence to an UK one without test as long as you can prove to the DVLA that you gained your Hong Kong driving licence by taking a driving test in Hong Kong.

You can exchange your Hong Kong driving licence to an UK one after you have stayed in the UK for more than 185 days.

Exchanging a driving licence can take sometime. If you want to drive in Hong Kong during a two week visit, exchanging your UK driving licence to a Hong Kong one is not very practical solution.

我都幾sure住多過五年唔換得
我當年過左五年 全部同期黎既frd都換唔到
話佢過左五年
得我換到 因為我早兩年伸請左英國學牌
拎住個香港換英國果時
佢連支票都彈番俾我話唔洗
2017-06-01 01:01:07
Photo

2017-06-01 01:02:07
英國車牌可以直接換香港
不過無左2牌

啲人死懶鬼 換個牌都懶

不過英國差唔多
住多過五年
香港牌唔可以換英國

我都幾sure住多過五年唔換得
我當年過左五年 全部同期黎既frd都換唔到
話佢過左五年
得我換到 因為我早兩年伸請左英國學牌
拎住個香港換英國果時
佢連支票都彈番俾我話唔洗

我女朋友都換唔到
佢year6就黎讀
十八歲香港考到牌都換唔到
2017-06-01 01:24:14
英國妹 不了

你鍾意乜妹?

my partner is BBC

2017-06-01 01:42:53
有無巴打真係1隻字都唔識就去左WH
見到7月3又開始申請
同時又好擔心去到又搵唔到野做

主要都係溝通問題
2017-06-01 01:57:26
Photo

my turn

2017-06-01 02:35:59
英國妹 不了

你鍾意乜妹?

my partner is BBC

中國人,不了
2017-06-01 02:36:23
Photo

my turn

冇圖學人開post
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞