2020-09-24 19:01:07
2020-09-24 19:02:56
美斯罷踢未 笑死人
2020-09-24 19:05:05
而家live?
2020-09-24 19:09:10
學villa對我地咁剷草
2020-09-24 19:17:39
🗣️ Luis Suarez: "We have to criticize ourselves in the Champions League. I played with discomfort and injuries, but I don't blame myself. I'm proud."

#9raciasLuis

Suarez: “You have to ACCEPT people's decisions ... when the club tells you you must leave ... and also the club must accept the player's desire when he asks to leave!!”
2020-09-24 19:18:41
2020-09-24 19:18:55
2020-09-24 19:19:18
🗣 | Luis Suárez, in tears: "It is very difficult for me. First of all to thank the club, which trusted me after a mistake I made before signing. I will always be grateful for the treatment I received. Everyone knows the effort."
2020-09-24 19:22:40

感謝so9帶俾我既美好回憶
2020-09-24 19:29:00
farewell都要人俾錢先睇 CLS board
2020-09-24 19:43:28
下年無笑鋒
2020-09-24 19:51:03
board:今年唔夠錢買人就係你地班撚樣唔課金

2020-09-24 20:00:05
Luis Suárez, on his farewell:
His introductory speech:
"It is all unforeseen. I have nothing prepared. I can only thank the Club for having trusted me knowing where I came from because of a mistake I had made."
"People know the effort I have always made to be able to play for the best team in the world. I have to be proud of everything I did and for the friends I have made along the way. My family, has really enjoyed the good and the bad, they have supported me much more because they know the suffering we live in but I like to keep the beauty we live in. Lifting titles, scoring, playing alongside great players and playing alongside the best player in history.
"I want to thank the fans for all the love they have given me. They encouraged me till the last day. I also thank the staff who work with us every day.They will have a cule forever, no matter where I go."
On his time at Barça:
"It was seeing a dream come true, but I never imagined reaching these figures. You must always perform at your best here and you don't know how many years you can be here for. I am more than proud and satisfied with some spectacular and wonderful years at Barça."
"I have lived many moments here, trophies and bad moments too, but I stay more with the first. Winning La Liga and the Champions League, scoring goals, playing with wonderful players that I saw on PlayStation. Then, the farewell ... Each player has his way of getting lost and living. I keep it to myself and having my colleagues and my family here is what I keep."
"My farewell is a subject that I have already assimilated, I have already digested it. I must now look forward to the future. I can leave proud and satisfied after these six wonderful years that I have lived here. I have not yet imagined what it will be like to face Barça, against former teammates and friends ... but we will try to make a nice game."
On the past month and the debacle surrounding the club:
"It was a crazy month. To also say things that one did not think. Things have been invented, things that are not true have been leaked and that is unworthy, but you must stay away from everything. Everyone knows the relationship I share with Leo Messi. When I arrived they said 'be careful with Leo, he's a forward'. And I'm a forward too and they said it was bad for me. I have to go proud."
On his departure from the club:
"Of course I thought I could continue here ... this last year leaves me a bittersweet taste due to injuries. I'm leaving to continue competing."
"As much as one has a contract, the club and the player needs changes. In this case it was that the coach did not count on me. I leave thinking that I have met expectations, as the third scorer in history and happy to leave a beautiful mark and will be remembered for everything I did in good times and bad, there were also times where you have to be self-critical."
"When the coach communicated it to me, I was already expecting it because it had already been said before in the newspaper reports. But I can accept it, I have a contract and I will continue training until I get a solution as a professional that I am. The coach had no problems."
On Leo Messi:
"What has Messi told me about going to Atlético? No, it is a strange thing because I am going, first, and also to a direct rival. But we already face between Argentina and Uruguay. That will not affect the personal relationship we have."
"Was that a message to the club? It was in a joking tone. I am not going to please anyone. I want to leave as the great Barça player that I was."
2020-09-24 20:02:13
點解冇隔行
Luis Suárez, on his farewell:
His introductory speech:
"It is all unforeseen. I have nothing prepared. I can only thank the Club for having trusted me knowing where I came from because of a mistake I had made."

"People know the effort I have always made to be able to play for the best team in the world. I have to be proud of everything I did and for the friends I have made along the way. My family, has really enjoyed the good and the bad, they have supported me much more because they know the suffering we live in but I like to keep the beauty we live in. Lifting titles, scoring, playing alongside great players and playing alongside the best player in history.

"I want to thank the fans for all the love they have given me. They encouraged me till the last day. I also thank the staff who work with us every day.They will have a cule forever, no matter where I go."

On his time at Barça:

"It was seeing a dream come true, but I never imagined reaching these figures. You must always perform at your best here and you don't know how many years you can be here for. I am more than proud and satisfied with some spectacular and wonderful years at Barça."

"I have lived many moments here, trophies and bad moments too, but I stay more with the first. Winning La Liga and the Champions League, scoring goals, playing with wonderful players that I saw on PlayStation. Then, the farewell ... Each player has his way of getting lost and living. I keep it to myself and having my colleagues and my family here is what I keep."

"My farewell is a subject that I have already assimilated, I have already digested it. I must now look forward to the future. I can leave proud and satisfied after these six wonderful years that I have lived here. I have not yet imagined what it will be like to face Barça, against former teammates and friends ... but we will try to make a nice game."

On the past month and the debacle surrounding the club:

"It was a crazy month. To also say things that one did not think. Things have been invented, things that are not true have been leaked and that is unworthy, but you must stay away from everything. Everyone knows the relationship I share with Leo Messi. When I arrived they said 'be careful with Leo, he's a forward'. And I'm a forward too and they said it was bad for me. I have to go proud."

On his departure from the club:

"Of course I thought I could continue here ... this last year leaves me a bittersweet taste due to injuries. I'm leaving to continue competing."

"As much as one has a contract, the club and the player needs changes. In this case it was that the coach did not count on me. I leave thinking that I have met expectations, as the third scorer in history and happy to leave a beautiful mark and will be remembered for everything I did in good times and bad, there were also times where you have to be self-critical."

"When the coach communicated it to me, I was already expecting it because it had already been said before in the newspaper reports. But I can accept it, I have a contract and I will continue training until I get a solution as a professional that I am. The coach had no problems."

On Leo Messi:

"What has Messi told me about going to Atlético? No, it is a strange thing because I am going, first, and also to a direct rival. But we already face between Argentina and Uruguay. That will not affect the personal relationship we have."

"Was that a message to the club? It was in a joking tone. I am not going to please anyone. I want to leave as the great Barça player that I was."
2020-09-24 20:08:11
高買賤賣 世界級操作
2020-09-24 20:11:26
最緊要咬自己都明白隊波要變既話佢走係必要
雖然已經遲左但依家走好過到你退化到一季入唔到10球先黎退出
2020-09-24 20:11:37
emerson踢betis表現唔錯
不過望返firpo
我諗對emerson都係唔好有太大期望
2020-09-24 20:13:00
大佬都唔肯嚟啦講真
佢真係一心去猁
2020-09-24 20:15:31
so9
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞