BNO與其去做慈母 不如加入英軍

526 回覆
323 Like 22 Dislike
2017-12-06 17:50:42
陸軍Officer體能要求:

Officer fitness standards:

Part of the assessment process is the beep test, which is used to measure your cardiovascular fitness - running between two lines, 20 m apart, within a fixed time. The interval between beeps steadily decreases, so you have to run faster. Your score is determined by the time at which you can no longer keep up. Other tests include sit-ups and press-ups.

Beep test
Males: Level 10.2
Females: Level 8.1

Sit-ups
Males & Females: 50 in two minutes

Press-ups
Males: 44 in two minutes
Females: 21 in two minutes

1.5 mile run
Males: 10 min 30 sec
Females: 12 min 45 sec

男人黎講
差唔多等於跑步機14速跑10分鐘
督察係15速跑3分鐘

英軍好似難好多

軍人同警察比?

Officer grade肯定唔洗諗
Sandhurst本身都要係Elite先入到
你無citizenship真係完全唔洗諗

考下private由低做起都有可能既
2017-12-07 00:05:08
陸軍Officer體能要求:

Part of the assessment process is the beep test, which is used to measure your cardiovascular fitness - running between two lines, 20 m apart, within a fixed time. The interval between beeps steadily decreases, so you have to run faster. Your score is determined by the time at which you can no longer keep up. Other tests include sit-ups and press-ups.

Beep test

Sit-ups

Press-ups

1.5 mile run

男人黎講
差唔多等於跑步機14速跑10分鐘
督察係15速跑3分鐘

好似難好多

好易 但無bno
利申 95撚
2017-12-09 04:33:09
Push
2017-12-10 19:48:48
陸軍Officer體能要求:

Beep test

Sit-ups

Press-ups

1.5 mile run

男人黎講
差唔多等於跑步機14速跑10分鐘
督察係15速跑3分鐘

好似難好多

好易 但無bno
利申 95撚

How do you know you don't have BN(O) status? Have you checked your HKID card?
2017-12-15 01:59:32
Push
2017-12-18 08:28:58
An US example -

不甘心在港住劏房受港女氣 港男移民美國當兵娶鬼妹住大屋

https://lihkg.com/thread/436664/page/1

佢本身已經有美國國籍
2017-12-18 08:42:34
如果服役途中因傷退役
會唔會俾人掉返香港
2017-12-19 02:09:57
如果服役途中因傷退役
會唔會俾人掉返香港

Have a look at the UK immigration rules below regarding your query -

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-armed-forces

11. The general eligibility requirements to be met as a discharged member of HM Forces are that:
(a) the applicant:
(i) has completed at least 4 years’ reckonable service in HM Forces; or
(ii) meets the medical discharge criteria in paragraph 12; and
(b) on the date on which the application is made:
(i) the applicant has been discharged from HM Forces for a period of less than 2 years; or
(ii) in the case of an applicant who was medically discharged more than 2 years before, new information regarding his or her prognosis is being considered by the Secretary of State; or
(iii) the applicant has been granted his or her most recent period of limited leave:
(aa) under paragraph 15 or 19 of this Appendix as a foreign or Commonwealth citizen who has been discharged from HM Forces; or (bb) under paragraph 276KA or 276QA of these Rules; or
(cc) under the concession which existed outside these Rules, whereby the Secretary of State exercised her discretion to grant leave to enter or remain to members of HM Forces who have been medically discharged; and
(c) in relation to an application made by a Gurkha, the Gurkha is a citizen or national of Nepal.

12. The medical discharge criteria are satisfied where the applicant was medically discharged from HM Forces:
(a) where the cause was attributable to service in HM Forces and it came about owing to deployment in an operational theatre; or
(b) where the cause was attributable to service in HM Forces, it did not come about owing to deployment in an operational theatre but it is appropriate to grant leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom following an assessment of the following factors:
(i) the seriousness of the illness or injury;
(ii) the need for further medical treatment in relation to the illness or injury and the availability of such medical treatment in the applicant’s country of origin;
(iii) the prognosis for recovery, including whether the injury or illness will affect the applicant’s ability to support themselves in their country of origin; and
(iv) the length of reckonable service in HM Forces at the time of the applicant’s discharge.

16. Indefinite leave to remain as a foreign or Commonwealth citizen discharged from HM Forces will be granted to an applicant who:
(a) is in the United Kingdom;
(b) is not in breach of immigration laws, except that, where paragraph 39E of these Rules applies, any current period of overstaying will be disregarded;
(c) has made a valid application for indefinite leave to remain as a foreign or Commonwealth citizen discharged from HM Forces;
(d) does not fall to be refused on the grounds of suitability under paragraph 8 or 9; and
(e) meets the general eligibility requirements in paragraph 11.
2017-12-19 03:21:32
吊你地咩話體能難果啲 睇下香港啲紀律部隊既體能先啦 e.g. csd

岩岩續左BC路過
2017-12-19 03:44:53

岩岩續左BC路過

岩岩續左BC路過 - if you are a British Citizen by descent (for example if you were not born or naturalised in the UK), then your children born outside of the UK will not automatically receive British Citizenship via you.
2017-12-22 01:53:59
Push!
2017-12-22 05:22:56
Teaching Drill To Personnel From Around The World

A drill course with the largest component of overseas students ever present has come to an end in Catterick.

The class included four people from Sierra Leone, two from Malta, one from Canada and an inspector from Hong Kong - together making up almost 20% of the students.

The increased number of foreign students on this course reflects a recent surge in interest in the Army School of Ceremonial.

The MOD has a quota for overseas students, but with a shortfall of UK personnel attending some of the courses here due to operational commitments, the school does have the capacity to take more.

It's also recently received enquiries from other countries, including Bahrain.

http://www.forces.net/news/army/teaching-drill-personnel-around-world
2017-12-22 05:30:33

同你差唔多,不過我係有隻狗

Have you think of being a dog handler in the British Army?

https://www.army.mod.uk/rolefinder/role/43/dog-handler

有見到呀 我都想做
但見佢要有專業資格

但見佢要有專業資格 - where does it say?

Do you mean these ones -

Level 2 Diploma in Work-based Animal Care (Service Dog Handler) (QCF)
Level 3 Diploma in Work-based Animal Care (Service Dog Handler) (QCF)

These are the qualifications you can get from your training in the British Army's Military Working Dog Regiment.

原來係咁

Hero Dog Gets 'Victoria Cross' For Saving SBS Troops In Afghanistan | Forces TV

A military dog who helped save the lives of Special Forces troops in Afghanistan will today receive the Dickin Medal - the animal equivalent of the Victoria Cross. Mali, an eight-year-old Belgian Malinois, has been recognised for his actions in Afghanistan in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGspSwm6Dek
2017-12-22 05:54:24

岩岩續左BC路過

好多巴打講就兇狠
做就。。。
2017-12-22 14:08:29
Hi guys. I have been training for regular soldier role since October. I bascially can finish the tests for soldiers (not officers, they are different) at best effort. What my concern is whether i can make it through the 28-week training. So I plan to train more for the 1.5 miles running (plus 800m warm up before that as it is the requirement) and working on muscle hypertrophy. After all I don’t wanna get bullied in the army. (Of course, british english listening skill as well)

I plan to fly to UK in 2019. Looking for training buddy and ,if my schedule suits you, a travel buddy, and we can apply together in 2019. Please pm me or reply this comment if you are interested
2017-12-22 14:13:01
Hi guys. I have been training for regular soldier role since October. I bascially can finish the tests for soldiers (not officers, they are different) at best effort. What my concern is whether i can make it through the 28-week training. So I plan to train more for the 1.5 miles running (plus 800m warm up before that as it is the requirement) and working on muscle hypertrophy. After all I don’t wanna get bullied in the army. (Of course, british english listening skill as well)

I plan to fly to UK in 2019. Looking for training buddy and ,if my schedule suits you, a travel buddy, and we can apply together in 2019. Please pm me or reply this comment if you are interested

Congrat! Fingers crossed for your training
2017-12-22 19:21:42

Wish you the best of luck - have you got a current BN(O) passport?

English language skills - with all due respect, are you planning to get some English language lessons in Hong Kong before 2019?

UK bank account - it may be helpful if you open up an UK bank account in Hong Kong before moving over to the UK. HSBC offers this service.
2017-12-22 20:52:46

English language skills - with all due respect, are you planning to get some English language lessons in Hong Kong before 2019?

UK bank account - it may be helpful if you open up an UK bank account in Hong Kong before moving over to the UK. HSBC offers this service.

Thanks a lot for the information regarding UK bank!

Yes I am a BN(O) holder.
2017-12-22 21:06:00
見到有班話1.5英里10分30好難
唔撚怪得成日比人話鍵國
去睇下慈母出班要求
就係跑緊呢個距離時間

成日話咩一拳打撚死你
真係
2017-12-23 09:51:24
見到有班話1.5英里10分30好難
唔撚怪得成日比人話鍵國
去睇下慈母出班要求
就係跑緊呢個距離時間

成日話咩一拳打撚死你
真係

Where the fuck is 1.5mile
2017-12-23 09:56:22
見到有班話1.5英里10分30好難
唔撚怪得成日比人話鍵國
去睇下慈母出班要求
就係跑緊呢個距離時間

成日話咩一拳打撚死你
真係

Passing for 1.5 mile is 11m30s.
2017-12-23 19:06:29
見到有班話1.5英里10分30好難
唔撚怪得成日比人話鍵國
去睇下慈母出班要求
就係跑緊呢個距離時間undefined

成日話咩一拳打撚死你
真係undefined

Passing for 1.5 mile is 11m30s.

Thats looks like only for the first stage. It appears that at the final stage, the Hong Kong Police is looking for 10m36s.
2017-12-23 19:09:05

Yes I am a BN(O) holder.

Thanks a lot for the information regarding UK bank! - you may need to pay for that service, but if I am you, I will pay it and get it done as it saves you a lot of time in the UK.

Do you drive? You can exchange your Hong Kong driving licence to an UK one without test if you took your driving test in Hong Kong. If you cannot drive at the moment, I would also suggest you to start learning and aiming to get your Hong Kong driving licence before moving to the UK.
2017-12-24 12:05:21

Yes I am a BN(O) holder.

Thanks a lot for the information regarding UK bank! - you may need to pay for that service, but if I am you, I will pay it and get it done as it saves you a lot of time in the UK.

Do you drive? You can exchange your Hong Kong driving licence to an UK one without test if you took your driving test in Hong Kong. If you cannot drive at the moment, I would also suggest you to start learning and aiming to get your Hong Kong driving licence before moving to the UK.

For bank, i believe HSBC will need something like proof of address or letter of acceptance by a school etc.
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞