機動?咁你要美斯同蘇9跑得起先算

下,踢咩陣式都要佢地跑架啦,控傳唔駛跑咩依家?

問題佢地跑唔起,而唔係唔想跑
所以美斯蘇9點都要輪住打

我覺得可以美斯打翻假9位 始終so9把握力真係差左好多 用兩邊翼壓上d 好過美斯放邊又成日入中間

So9可以後備
咁當然打強隊都係出曬佢地好d
2017-08-28 16:17:59
其實我覺得影帝依家先黎轉型太遲,早兩年msn爆發,中場冇咩做果陣先係最適合慢慢轉,有咩事都仲有小白馬斯拉仔呢類幫手,而家家陣其他中場冇個掂,而且佢自己身體能力都退化
2017-08-28 16:20:05
其實我覺得影帝依家先黎轉型太遲,早兩年msn爆發,中場冇咩做果陣先係最適合慢慢轉,有咩事都仲有小白馬斯拉仔呢類幫手,而家家陣其他中場冇個掂,而且佢自己身體能力都退化

我記得影帝試過打上一格
完全唔岩佢🤷🏻‍♂️轉唔到嫁喇
2017-08-28 16:21:19

今年點都郁佢唔到
唯有下年
到時可能佢+小白都會走
2017-08-28 16:22:10

我記得影帝試過打上一格
完全唔岩佢🤷🏻‍♂️轉唔到嫁喇

佢只有一個方法可以轉型,去鏝城跟哥狗,除左哥迪奧拿,冇人幫到佢轉
2017-08-28 16:25:27

我記得影帝試過打上一格
完全唔岩佢🤷🏻‍♂️轉唔到嫁喇

放佢走風險好大 應該唔敢咁做啦
不過我認同放佢走既
而家最緊要既要重新組織過一條中場
2017-08-28 16:27:10

我記得影帝試過打上一格
完全唔岩佢🤷🏻‍♂️轉唔到嫁喇

放佢走風險好大 應該唔敢咁做啦
不過我認同放佢走既
而家最緊要既要重新組織過一條中場

唔會放啦,samper都走左,基本上今季唔駛諗中埋重建
2017-08-28 16:27:44
影帝打上一格唔實際。

佢個身體條件唔適合,又冇沙維嘅覆蓋範圍,亦唔可以長時間hold波。
2017-08-28 16:29:21
Seri: "I feel bad, I will not lie. I'm very touched. My dream of going to Barça has been broken and this, for me, is terrible."

Seri: "For me, football is a joy. I did not play for Nice this weekend because I did not have my head set on football."

Seri: "The negotiations were broken because the talks between the clubs went from bad to worse."

Seri: "From what I have been able to find out, it wasn't because of a technical decision or for financial reasons."

Seri: "I tried to not think about negotiations before the Napoli game, but I couldn't forget that Barça were here to finish my transfer."

Seri: "I don't make excuses, I just want to make clear how I felt before the CL game. I tried to focus, but it was impossible!"

Seri: "I am a player who likes to organize the game, to command, to press, but I just couldn't be 100% focused."

Seri: "I was meeting for over an hour with Barça's board on Tuesday. They didn't tell me anything about the progress of my signing."

Seri: "I went home happy. I was excited that I would become a Barça player. The next day, I heard the news."

Seri: "I was stunned to see that that the operation had all of a sudden broken down. I went to Nice's offices and exploded with anger!"

Seri: "The leaders of Nice didn't say anything to me. They didn't even look me in the eye. It was clear that something had happened."

Seri: "They promised me one thing and it turned out they didn't keep their promise they made with me. They asked more money from Barça."

Seri: "I want to be optimistic and I think it can still happen. Let the two clubs come together quietly again and come to an agreement."

Seri: "I want to play for big European teams. Before Barça, Roma had many offers. The operation failed because of financial reasons."

Seri: "Roma's leaders got tired of Nice's board! Roma was a good choice, but Barça is my dream. The team I've always supported."

Seri: "I saw myself playing at the Camp Nou. My agent returned with a 5 year contract offer. Barça represents my childhood dreams."

Seri: "The way Barça play, their style. I saw myself playing with Messi, Iniesta and other extraordinary Barça players."

Seri: "I was happy when I saw Xavi's comments about me. It was an honor that someone like him, from my dream club, spoke that way about me."

Seri: "It was a magical feeling to read his words. My wish is to meet you one day in person and thank you for everything you said about me."

Seri: "If Xavi was the one to start Barça's interest in me, I have to thank the great Xavi Hernández."

Seri: "Things were going very well for me lately. I won the best African Player of the Year and was in the Best XI of Ligue 1. Now... this."

Seri: "I'm going to say one thing very clear. I'm not afraid to go to Barça. I've been a fan since I was a kid. I know how big the club is."

Seri: "People say Barça ruled me out because of the Napoli game? Wrong."

Seri: "Now I'm going to be the one who asks you a question: Do you think Barça will pay €30m for a player they do not know? Hmm... no."

Seri: "I've received lots of support from Barça fans. They have tried to cheer me up. I deeply appreciate that."

Seri: "I was also told Òscar Garcia, Saint-Etienne coach, felt sorry for what happened to me. Coming from an ex-Barça, it reached my heart."

Seri: "I thought about not playing in the Napoli game to force my transfer. But I decided to fight for my club."

Seri: "If I didn't play, I wouldn't have been loyal to my club. I need Nice to have the ball to express my qualities. That didn't happen."

Seri (when asked about what he thinks will happen now): "I will wait and leave my destiny in the hands of God."

Seri: "I love Barça and no matter what happens, I will always support them, even though what happened damaged me. Let's wait and see."

真巴迷
2017-08-28 16:35:08
今季唔買,下季可唔可以黎,睇個樣華dee都捱唔到下季
2017-08-28 16:35:38
Seri roberto 加個硬淨防中 有冇得諗
2017-08-28 16:37:14

華dee 十二月前都唔知炒未
2017-08-28 16:37:27

2015 三冠
2016 雙冠
2017 國王盃
2018 ....
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞