2017-08-28 13:56:16
點解唔留埃及仔
一定好過用Paco
2017-08-28 13:56:55
點解唔留埃及仔
一定好過用Paco

Paco都要賣得出至得嫁
2017-08-28 14:00:31
Seri: "I feel bad, I will not lie. I'm very touched. My dream of going to Barça has been broken and this, for me, is terrible." 

Seri: "For me, football is a joy. I did not play for Nice this weekend because I did not have my head set on football."

Seri: "The negotiations were broken because the talks between the clubs went from bad to worse."

Seri: "From what I have been able to find out, it wasn't because of a technical decision or for financial reasons."
2017-08-28 14:00:46
Keita is an alternative if Liverpool do not let Coutinho leave. [md]

嘩,要基達好過古呀

利狗追左基達成幾個月都唔買

唔買同買唔到唔同

佢哋都係鳩up冇出手,同疤一鳩樣

唔係話出左75m咩?
2017-08-28 14:12:17
唉 見到毒撚同杜格拉斯咁撚無賴,就覺得煙好專業
雖然佢係好撚廢但真係將一切奉獻畀球隊
好後悔以前成日屌佢
2017-08-28 14:15:16
唉 見到毒撚同杜格拉斯咁撚無賴,就覺得煙好專業
雖然佢係好撚廢但真係將一切奉獻畀球隊
好後悔以前成日屌佢

送佢兩個垃圾打b隊啦 睇下到時走唔走
2017-08-28 14:16:08
唉 見到毒撚同杜格拉斯咁撚無賴,就覺得煙好專業
雖然佢係好撚廢但真係將一切奉獻畀球隊
好後悔以前成日屌佢

戇鳩
煙入隊果刻起迷到而家
2017-08-28 14:17:17
唉 見到毒撚同杜格拉斯咁撚無賴,就覺得煙好專業
雖然佢係好撚廢但真係將一切奉獻畀球隊
好後悔以前成日屌佢

無錯既 佢真係廢
不過respect咁解
但佢免強復出之後都好似無點踢過 好橙
2017-08-28 14:21:21
見到seri個訪問真係好sad
2017-08-28 14:22:28
見到seri個訪問真係好sad

究竟點解黎唔到?關Nice 事?
2017-08-28 14:23:23
見到seri個訪問真係好sad

好少聽人轉唔成會之後sad到踢唔到波
2017-08-28 14:25:49
見到seri個訪問真係好sad

究竟點解黎唔到?關Nice 事?

9成9 Nice反口開天殺價
2017-08-28 14:26:31
見到seri個訪問真係好sad

好少聽人轉唔成會之後sad到踢唔到波

一陣成段post出黎,tw仲翻譯緊
2017-08-28 14:26:44
見到seri個訪問真係好sad

究竟點解黎唔到?關Nice 事?

9成9 Nice反口開天殺價

佢好似有講
2017-08-28 14:28:45
見到seri個訪問真係好sad

究竟點解黎唔到?關Nice 事?

9成9 Nice反口開天殺價

有幾個月時間你唔一早去買,你唔怪得人喎
2017-08-28 14:29:45
見到seri個訪問真係好sad

究竟點解黎唔到?關Nice 事?

9成9 Nice反口開天殺價

有幾個月時間你唔一早去買,你唔怪得人喎

一開始就立即搞掂咪唔駛咁煩,依家三方面都冇著數
2017-08-28 14:30:32
唉 見到毒撚同杜格拉斯咁撚無賴,就覺得煙好專業
雖然佢係好撚廢但真係將一切奉獻畀球隊
好後悔以前成日屌佢

煙之前一季都頼死
2017-08-28 14:35:06
馬龍借去尼斯
2017-08-28 14:35:53
馬龍借去尼斯

會唔會令到seri有希望
2017-08-28 14:37:36
馬龍借去尼斯

會唔會令到seri有希望

之前有講過marlon + 錢換Seri
唔知做乜搞成咁
2017-08-28 14:50:58
Seri: "I feel bad, I will not lie. I'm very touched. My dream of going to Barça has been broken and this, for me, is terrible."

Seri: "For me, football is a joy. I did not play for Nice this weekend because I did not have my head set on football."

Seri: "The negotiations were broken because the talks between the clubs went from bad to worse."

Seri: "From what I have been able to find out, it wasn't because of a technical decision or for financial reasons."

Seri: "I tried to not think about negotiations before the Napoli game, but I couldn't forget that Barça were here to finish my transfer."

Seri: "I don't make excuses, I just want to make clear how I felt before the CL game. I tried to focus, but it was impossible!"

Seri: "I am a player who likes to organize the game, to command, to press, but I just couldn't be 100% focused."

Seri: "I was meeting for over an hour with Barça's board on Tuesday. They didn't tell me anything about the progress of my signing."

Seri: "I went home happy. I was excited that I would become a Barça player. The next day, I heard the news."

Seri: "I was stunned to see that that the operation had all of a sudden broken down. I went to Nice's offices and exploded with anger!"

Seri: "The leaders of Nice didn't say anything to me. They didn't even look me in the eye. It was clear that something had happened."

Seri: "They promised me one thing and it turned out they didn't keep their promise they made with me. They asked more money from Barça."

Seri: "I want to be optimistic and I think it can still happen. Let the two clubs come together quietly again and come to an agreement."

Seri: "I want to play for big European teams. Before Barça, Roma had many offers. The operation failed because of financial reasons."

Seri: "Roma's leaders got tired of Nice's board! Roma was a good choice, but Barça is my dream. The team I've always supported."

Seri: "I saw myself playing at the Camp Nou. My agent returned with a 5 year contract offer. Barça represents my childhood dreams."

Seri: "The way Barça play, their style. I saw myself playing with Messi, Iniesta and other extraordinary Barça players."

Seri: "I was happy when I saw Xavi's comments about me. It was an honor that someone like him, from my dream club, spoke that way about me."

Seri: "It was a magical feeling to read his words. My wish is to meet you one day in person and thank you for everything you said about me."

Seri: "If Xavi was the one to start Barça's interest in me, I have to thank the great Xavi Hernández."

Seri: "Things were going very well for me lately. I won the best African Player of the Year and was in the Best XI of Ligue 1. Now... this."

Seri: "I'm going to say one thing very clear. I'm not afraid to go to Barça. I've been a fan since I was a kid. I know how big the club is."

Seri: "People say Barça ruled me out because of the Napoli game? Wrong."

Seri: "Now I'm going to be the one who asks you a question: Do you think Barça will pay €30m for a player they do not know? Hmm... no."

Seri: "I've received lots of support from Barça fans. They have tried to cheer me up. I deeply appreciate that."

Seri: "I was also told Òscar Garcia, Saint-Etienne coach, felt sorry for what happened to me. Coming from an ex-Barça, it reached my heart."

Seri: "I thought about not playing in the Napoli game to force my transfer. But I decided to fight for my club."

Seri: "If I didn't play, I wouldn't have been loyal to my club. I need Nice to have the ball to express my qualities. That didn't happen."

Seri (when asked about what he thinks will happen now): "I will wait and leave my destiny in the hands of God."

Seri: "I love Barça and no matter what happens, I will always support them, even though what happened damaged me. Let's wait and see."
2017-08-28 14:51:56
Seri
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞