[HOWAY THE LADS] 紐卡素夏季轉會 & 開季討論區 (4)

1001 回覆
10 Like 2 Dislike
2017-08-14 12:46:53
Mike Ashley prepared to SELL Newcastle United - but warns he won't pump any more money into the club

Mike Ashley says he WILL sell Newcastle United to anybody who can prove they are wealthier than him.

The club attracted interest from the Far East earlier in the summer but no bids for United were forthcoming and Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez has had to push on in the transfer market without much backing in the last three months.

Speaking to Sky Sports, Ashley said he would sell to the right bidder. He commented: “If somebody would like come along and take this seat and fund Newcastle with a nought on the end with their wealth more than me, I will not stand in Newcastle United’s way.

“One of the reasons I’m doing this interview is that I don’t think you’ll find there’s many people out there who will actually stand up and do it.

“I think we’re going to be together a good while longer and we’ve got the man in Rafa and let’s hope that we can generate some funds and we give him some chance to get some building blocks going over the coming years.”

Ashley also stated he had no more personal funds to plough into the club.

He said: “I’ve put my £250million into the football club.

“Guys, that’s it.

“There’s no more from me.

“Now the club has to generate its own money.”

係就快啦屌你老母, 成日當間球會係搖錢樹

佢條友都will sell 左好多年.....

佢個價SET到勁撚高, 搵鬼買

玩緊fm16,紐記畀碧咸買左
2017-08-14 12:57:58
下場要搶分
2017-08-14 13:21:19
Mike Ashley prepared to SELL Newcastle United - but warns he won't pump any more money into the club

Mike Ashley says he WILL sell Newcastle United to anybody who can prove they are wealthier than him.

The club attracted interest from the Far East earlier in the summer but no bids for United were forthcoming and Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez has had to push on in the transfer market without much backing in the last three months.

Speaking to Sky Sports, Ashley said he would sell to the right bidder. He commented: “If somebody would like come along and take this seat and fund Newcastle with a nought on the end with their wealth more than me, I will not stand in Newcastle United’s way.

“One of the reasons I’m doing this interview is that I don’t think you’ll find there’s many people out there who will actually stand up and do it.

“I think we’re going to be together a good while longer and we’ve got the man in Rafa and let’s hope that we can generate some funds and we give him some chance to get some building blocks going over the coming years.”

“Guys, that’s it.

係就快啦屌你老母, 成日當間球會係搖錢樹

佢條友都will sell 左好多年.....

佢個價SET到勁撚高, 搵鬼買

咁其實佢係借咗好多錢俾球會
淨係買起啲債已經唔少錢
都未講佢賣啲股份係有錢賺
搵人認投難過登天
2017-08-14 13:22:11
下場要搶分

上年第二場又係作客蝦多士
當時我地係慘敗
2017-08-14 13:30:45
下場要搶分

上年第二場又係作客蝦多士
當時我地係慘敗

究竟係水晶晶太廢定哈勁
作客炒到人3蛋
2017-08-14 13:38:34

“Guys, that’s it.

係就快啦屌你老母, 成日當間球會係搖錢樹

佢條友都will sell 左好多年.....

佢個價SET到勁撚高, 搵鬼買

咁其實佢係借咗好多錢俾球會
淨係買起啲債已經唔少錢
都未講佢賣啲股份係有錢賺
搵人認投難過登天

得中東油王當買玩具咁就買得起
2017-08-14 13:39:23
下場要搶分

上年第二場又係作客蝦多士
當時我地係慘敗

究竟係水晶晶太廢定哈勁
作客炒到人3蛋

睇左上半場之後轉睇車
哈多士打得好之餘 水晶糕踢得冇form
zaha死扭又獨食 賓迪基冇供應被廢武功

我地呢兩季第一場個球證都係廢 作客輸俾富咸又係睇到嬲
2017-08-14 14:05:56
Lejeune 要傷幾多個禮拜
2017-08-14 14:07:09
下場要搶分

上年第二場又係作客蝦多士
當時我地係慘敗

究竟係水晶晶太廢定哈勁
作客炒到人3蛋

睇左上半場之後轉睇車
哈多士打得好之餘 水晶糕踢得冇form
zaha死扭又獨食 賓迪基冇供應被廢武功

未來熱個個MMA咁都冇事
希望Lejeune冇咩大礙
見到戴晒protective boot咁好驚
2017-08-14 14:18:13
下場要搶分

上年第二場又係作客蝦多士
當時我地係慘敗

究竟係水晶晶太廢定哈勁
作客炒到人3蛋

睇左上半場之後轉睇車
哈多士打得好之餘 水晶糕踢得冇form
zaha死扭又獨食 賓迪基冇供應被廢武功

哈多士個新前鋒幾勁

又頂得又跑得
2017-08-14 14:21:49
下場要搶分

上年第二場又係作客蝦多士
當時我地係慘敗

究竟係水晶晶太廢定哈勁
作客炒到人3蛋

睇左上半場之後轉睇車
哈多士打得好之餘 水晶糕踢得冇form
zaha死扭又獨食 賓迪基冇供應被廢武功

哈多士個新前鋒幾勁

又頂得又跑得

點解我地係法甲搵唔到呢d前鋒而係搵到河生呢d垃圾
Carr
2017-08-14 14:25:48
下場要搶分

上年第二場又係作客蝦多士
當時我地係慘敗

究竟係水晶晶太廢定哈勁
作客炒到人3蛋

睇左上半場之後轉睇車
哈多士打得好之餘 水晶糕踢得冇form
zaha死扭又獨食 賓迪基冇供應被廢武功

哈多士個新前鋒幾勁

又頂得又跑得

點解我地係法甲搵唔到呢d前鋒而係搵到河生呢d垃圾
Carr

其實搵到, 唔買咋麻

Andre Ayew 10m唔買, 貪後生走去買Thauvin
2017-08-14 14:27:45
下場要搶分

上年第二場又係作客蝦多士
當時我地係慘敗

究竟係水晶晶太廢定哈勁
作客炒到人3蛋

睇左上半場之後轉睇車
哈多士打得好之餘 水晶糕踢得冇form
zaha死扭又獨食 賓迪基冇供應被廢武功

哈多士個新前鋒幾勁

又頂得又跑得

點解我地係法甲搵唔到呢d前鋒而係搵到河生呢d垃圾
Carr

其實搵到, 唔買咋麻

雖然係搏 不過都要評估下適唔適合打英超
2017-08-14 16:04:51
下場要搶分

上年第二場又係作客蝦多士
當時我地係慘敗

究竟係水晶晶太廢定哈勁
作客炒到人3蛋

睇左上半場之後轉睇車
哈多士打得好之餘 水晶糕踢得冇form
zaha死扭又獨食 賓迪基冇供應被廢武功

哈多士個新前鋒幾勁

又頂得又跑得

點解我地係法甲搵唔到呢d前鋒而係搵到河生呢d垃圾
Carr

其實搵到, 唔買咋麻

雖然係搏 不過都要評估下適唔適合打英超

gray 都簽唔到
2017-08-14 16:18:29
下場要搶分

上年第二場又係作客蝦多士
當時我地係慘敗

究竟係水晶晶太廢定哈勁
作客炒到人3蛋

睇左上半場之後轉睇車
哈多士打得好之餘 水晶糕踢得冇form
zaha死扭又獨食 賓迪基冇供應被廢武功

哈多士個新前鋒幾勁

又頂得又跑得

點解我地係法甲搵唔到呢d前鋒而係搵到河生呢d垃圾
Carr

其實搵到, 唔買咋麻

雖然係搏 不過都要評估下適唔適合打英超

gray 都簽唔到

呢件要18m 唔簽係正確
2017-08-14 16:56:12
下場要搶分

上年第二場又係作客蝦多士
當時我地係慘敗

究竟係水晶晶太廢定哈勁
作客炒到人3蛋

睇左上半場之後轉睇車
哈多士打得好之餘 水晶糕踢得冇form
zaha死扭又獨食 賓迪基冇供應被廢武功

哈多士個新前鋒幾勁

又頂得又跑得

點解我地係法甲搵唔到呢d前鋒而係搵到河生呢d垃圾
Carr

我想講河生係當年簽唔到LACAZETTE而簽返黎既PLAN b
2017-08-14 17:03:06
Newcastle's Jonjo Shelvey seeing a psychologist to deal with anger issues after red card vs Spurs | @Ian_Ladyman_DM dailym.ai/2vUikm3

啱啦 醫醫佢啦屌
最好拉埋大米一齊去
2017-08-14 17:18:47
Newcastle's Jonjo Shelvey seeing a psychologist to deal with anger issues after red card vs Spurs | @Ian_Ladyman_DM dailym.ai/2vUikm3

啱啦 醫醫佢啦屌
最好拉埋大米一齊去

2017-08-14 17:35:17
Newcastle's Jonjo Shelvey seeing a psychologist to deal with anger issues after red card vs Spurs | @Ian_Ladyman_DM http://dailym.ai/2vUikm3

啱啦 醫醫佢啦屌
最好拉埋大米一齊去

屌你啦 我好正常
2017-08-14 17:53:34
Newcastle's Jonjo Shelvey seeing a psychologist to deal with anger issues after red card vs Spurs | @Ian_Ladyman_DM http://dailym.ai/2vUikm3

啱啦 醫醫佢啦屌
最好拉埋大米一齊去

屌你啦 我好正常

一齊請教下大師兄巴頓點將d 火控制自如啦

巴頓會叫佛地魔踩大力啲
2017-08-14 18:05:26

啱啦 醫醫佢啦屌
最好拉埋大米一齊去

屌你啦 我好正常

一齊請教下大師兄巴頓點將d 火控制自如啦

巴頓會叫佛地魔踩大力啲

但會教埋點令對方食紅

巴頓成30歲先正常啲,jonjo 有排喎
2017-08-14 18:44:28
呢個joselu係咪又係plan xyz目標
2017-08-14 18:45:36
Stoke striker Joselu is due on Tyneside for a medical today ahead of a move to Newcastle. - (via @milesstarforth) #NUFC

荷西路 大家點睇

唔似會打正選
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞