都話最少會有一個前鋒

邊個肯黎
肯黎肥佬又未必科水
其實仲要買個CAM

唔好再講肥科唔科水啦....講到厭

肥佬一完季已經出哂STATEMENT講, 肥賓可以用盡升班generate出黎既錢

呢兩個星肥賓都話筆錢係係度, 但係而家個squad太大, 要賣咁d人先

另外琴日有西班牙媒體報導:
Newcastle have taken the lead in the race for Lucas Perez. Newcastle is willing to pay the €15m for the forward. - (Via @TVGalicia) #NUFC

係真係假呢兩日有定案

一隊真係多人到癲,按維基資料成31人(計左4個龍),打歐聯都唔洗咁多人.....

最慘係完全冇人接貨 連問都冇人問
係岩岩熱拿亞問左lazaar, krul hanley saivet呢堆完全冇消息

Tim krul 我覺得實有人要,saivet真係.....仲要有長約....
2017-08-08 19:18:25
紐記轉會市場係咪完左喇?

我覺得除非係黎緊一兩場英超踢得特別差
否則,我估未必會再買人

都話最少會有一個前鋒

邊個肯黎
肯黎肥佬又未必科水
其實仲要買個CAM

唔好再講肥科唔科水啦....講到厭

另外琴日有西班牙媒體報導:
Newcastle have taken the lead in the race for Lucas Perez. Newcastle is willing to pay the €15m for the forward. - (Via @TVGalicia) #NUFC

係真係假呢兩日有定案

原來是咁
2017-08-08 19:41:05
紐記轉會市場係咪完左喇?

我覺得除非係黎緊一兩場英超踢得特別差
否則,我估未必會再買人

都話最少會有一個前鋒

邊個肯黎
肯黎肥佬又未必科水
其實仲要買個CAM

唔好再講肥科唔科水啦....講到厭

另外琴日有西班牙媒體報導:

係真係假呢兩日有定案

原來是咁

乜都賴鳩肥佬係好容易嘅做法
但今個暑假觀乎肥賓嘅講法就真係唔關肥佬事
肥賓決定留低嗰陣已經知有嘅錢就只係every penny generated from promotion and sales,根本唔係老細瘋狂泵水嗰種模式
所以主因都係依家個轉會市場太痴線
我地又係最錯嘅時間降班,錯過咗舊年筆巨額轉會費 (你睇連米堡都使到咁多錢就知影響好大)
仲要有一大堆高薪垃圾清唔到霸住啲球員位同埋wage budget又籌唔到轉會費
真係要搵人怪嘅話都只有怪Charnley辦事不力搞到miss咗啲目標同埋賣人方面做得唔好
所以呢個window整定係超級難搞,依家除咗in rafa we trust之外其實冇咩好講
2017-08-08 22:33:53
紐記轉會市場係咪完左喇?

我覺得除非係黎緊一兩場英超踢得特別差
否則,我估未必會再買人

都話最少會有一個前鋒

邊個肯黎
肯黎肥佬又未必科水
其實仲要買個CAM

唔好再講肥科唔科水啦....講到厭

另外琴日有西班牙媒體報導:

係真係假呢兩日有定案

最慘係完全冇人接貨 連問都冇人問

saivet有冇得搶救下
krul要走都去隊有正選既,問題係有邊隊要正選龍
2017-08-08 22:51:01
紐記轉會市場係咪完左喇?

我覺得除非係黎緊一兩場英超踢得特別差
否則,我估未必會再買人

都話最少會有一個前鋒

邊個肯黎
肯黎肥佬又未必科水
其實仲要買個CAM

唔好再講肥科唔科水啦....講到厭

另外琴日有西班牙媒體報導:

係真係假呢兩日有定案

最慘係完全冇人接貨 連問都冇人問

saivet有冇得搶救下
krul要走都去隊有正選既,問題係有邊隊要正選龍

Krul最大問題應該係人工
如果唔係應該最少都返到荷甲
2017-08-08 23:31:25
紐記轉會市場係咪完左喇?

我覺得除非係黎緊一兩場英超踢得特別差
否則,我估未必會再買人

都話最少會有一個前鋒

邊個肯黎
肯黎肥佬又未必科水
其實仲要買個CAM

唔好再講肥科唔科水啦....講到厭

另外琴日有西班牙媒體報導:

係真係假呢兩日有定案

原來是咁

乜都賴鳩肥佬係好容易嘅做法
但今個暑假觀乎肥賓嘅講法就真係唔關肥佬事
肥賓決定留低嗰陣已經知有嘅錢就只係every penny generated from promotion and sales,根本唔係老細瘋狂泵水嗰種模式
所以主因都係依家個轉會市場太痴線
我地又係最錯嘅時間降班,錯過咗舊年筆巨額轉會費 (你睇連米堡都使到咁多錢就知影響好大)
仲要有一大堆高薪垃圾清唔到霸住啲球員位同埋wage budget又籌唔到轉會費
真係要搵人怪嘅話都只有怪Charnley辦事不力搞到miss咗啲目標同埋賣人方面做得唔好
所以呢個window整定係超級難搞,依家除咗in rafa we trust之外其實冇咩好講

其實咁咪姐係肥佬唔科水 升班d 錢拎出嚟應份嫁 佢唔肯再拎多d 出嚟就已經係唔科水啦 不過而家太多人係真,賣左先買都合理
2017-08-09 09:07:31

邊個肯黎
肯黎肥佬又未必科水
其實仲要買個CAM

唔好再講肥科唔科水啦....講到厭

另外琴日有西班牙媒體報導:

係真係假呢兩日有定案

最慘係完全冇人接貨 連問都冇人問

saivet有冇得搶救下
krul要走都去隊有正選既,問題係有邊隊要正選龍

Krul最大問題應該係人工
如果唔係應該最少都返到荷甲

其實點解要買咁多龍,但又要賣Krul
佢唔差啊~
2017-08-09 09:11:53

邊個肯黎
肯黎肥佬又未必科水
其實仲要買個CAM

唔好再講肥科唔科水啦....講到厭

另外琴日有西班牙媒體報導:

係真係假呢兩日有定案

最慘係完全冇人接貨 連問都冇人問

saivet有冇得搶救下
krul要走都去隊有正選既,問題係有邊隊要正選龍

Krul最大問題應該係人工
如果唔係應該最少都返到荷甲

其實點解要買咁多龍,但又要賣Krul
佢唔差啊~

elliot darlow一早買落
woodman青年軍
krul好似大傷後跌watt
連az,ajax都唔留佢
2017-08-09 11:01:18
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-more-business-alan-pardew-13451065
琴晚白頭佬上Skysports講紐記, 都幾中point

Alan Pardew on Newcastle’s spending power:

“I think what you have to remember at Newcastle, and it was the same in the period that I was there, is that what the club generates the manager has access to. And unfortunately it doesn’t generate the same figures some of the bigger clubs do. Newcastle, as we all know, class themselves as a massive club.

The money you can get from shirt sponsorship and TV money is all there (to spend) but of course that gets used up very, very quickly. I do think they’ve got an armoury there but I think some of the prices they’ve been quoted for players won’t have evolved how they’d have wanted. But the external money coming into the game from Chinese money, from states - Qatar and the Emirates – and from super stadiums like Arsenal and West Ham and Everton mean these clubs are a little bit advanced from Newcastle.

Alan Pardew on Newcastle’s spending:

“I still think there’s some business to be done there.
“You look at a lot of clubs – and I’m not defending the policies there by any means. I think Newcastle need two or three big players to go in there because Brighton, for a starting XI, are actually slightly stronger than Newcastle. They need that starting XI. Newcastle’s squad was bigger and had more options in that (Championship) run-in but they need to have that starting XI improved.

“I think Rafa has got the backing of the fans. They’re with him and that’s massive thing for the football club. They need to look after him and the board need to back him.

“I don’t think it’s realistic to expect £100million of transfers . I think that figure would be wages included, probably, and everything that comes in will be balanced against that.

“Some of these free transfers are very, very expensive. We took Mandana from Marseille (at Palace) and he was a lot of money, despite being a free transfer.

“There’s still a lot of business to be done in this transfer window and Newcastle will be one of them.”

Pardew on what’s to come next:

“I’ll be very surprised if they don’t spend more than Brighton and Huddersfield (by the end of the window) .

“One thing you’ve got to have at Newcastle is an entertainer. I look at that team - OK you’ve got Perez, maybe one or two others – but you need a big hitter. I think that’s what they’re trying to nail down. I’m not talking with any insight, by the way but I’d be surprised if they don’t bring what I would call an entertainer, a striker, a flair player who can get those Geordie boys off their seats.

“That will be their strength, their home form. Burnley won ten games at home. You can’t tell me Newcastle can’t do that.”

Pardew on Newcastle’s fans:

“When I was there the biggest attraction you had was the fans. When I sat down and talked with a player and said ‘Do you want to play for Newcastle’ you just show them an iPad with a video of the fans and the passion and they’re all in. Unfortunately it’s just the finance to move into the scale of the top seven, top eight now.

“That’s where Newcastle want to get to but it’s going to be very difficult for Rafa unless there’s some external money.”
2017-08-09 16:22:22
肥賓唔開心
2017-08-09 19:35:15
肥賓唔開心

咁事實係好令人沮喪嘅
錢又唔係真係冇但種種原因依家轉會舉步維艱
依家已經講到今年又係護級
我諗佢自己本身都預咗難搞但冇諗到難成咁
2017-08-09 20:29:23
肥賓唔開心

咁事實係好令人沮喪嘅
錢又唔係真係冇但種種原因依家轉會舉步維艱
依家已經講到今年又係護級
我諗佢自己本身都預咗難搞但冇諗到難成咁

have a look on shearer ig
2017-08-09 20:46:29
肥賓唔開心

咁事實係好令人沮喪嘅
錢又唔係真係冇但種種原因依家轉會舉步維艱
依家已經講到今年又係護級
我諗佢自己本身都預咗難搞但冇諗到難成咁

have a look on shearer ig

Speaking at the Premier League launch day, Benitez responded to talk he would quit and said: “No, I decided to stay.

“When I decided to stay it’s because for me it’s a challenge.

“For me, I’m not totally happy with what we did but I will try to do my best, working very hard with people at the club to try and improve what we have at the moment.

“It’s very difficult (for me to walk away).

“My Chinese is not good enough! Now I try to do my best now.

“It has to be something you cannot control.

“At the moment I am fully committed to do the best that I can do now.”

Benitez also hinted that he could unveil another signing before the end of the week.

He said: “With the transfer window open until the end of August, you can still bring players but before the game, you bring anyone in and they will be available for game.

“But they would need to know our tactics and I don’t think we would have time to do that.

“But if we bring someone in before the end (of the week), it will be a boost for everyone.”
2017-08-09 21:07:02
認真由6月到而家除咗abraham係真係想要而買唔到之外仲有邊個?
2017-08-09 21:42:27

Semedo
2017-08-09 21:59:13
The Shields Gazette report that Rafa Benitez is set to leave Jack Colback out of his 25-man Premier League squad for the new season.

The midfielder played no part in Saturday's friendly against Verona & is available for transfer, although wages are a stumbling block.
2017-08-09 22:20:12

卡巴里路, 連拿???

或者仲有啲無浮上面
2017-08-09 22:30:47
The Shields Gazette report that Rafa Benitez is set to leave Jack Colback out of his 25-man Premier League squad for the new season.

The midfielder played no part in Saturday's friendly against Verona & is available for transfer, although wages are a stumbling block.

Miles Starforth‏ @milesstarforth 3m3 minutes ago
More
Understand Jack Colback will NOT be named in Newcastle's 25-man Premier League squad. He's available for transfer this summer. #nufc

但問題係有冇隊肯接貨
2017-08-09 22:33:33

More
Understand Jack Colback will NOT be named in Newcastle's 25-man Premier League squad. He's available for transfer this summer. #nufc

但問題係有冇隊肯接貨

好似當年高ling咁
2017-08-10 07:21:40

More

但問題係有冇隊肯接貨

係咪又人三累事,英冠都冇人吼
啲英冠隊心諗又貴又廢,不了
不如米堡考慮下啦等佢集齊東北三傻球衣
2017-08-10 09:22:22
Benitez stated on Sunday evening he “liked” the player, but when asked about Perez at the Premier League’s launch day, he said: “I was talking with Arsene yesterday because we had the manager’s meeting and I said ‘Listen, we have to talk’ he said ‘Listen, you have some money?’
2017-08-10 10:14:22
Rafa Benitez has snapped up Chelsea outcast Kenedy on a season’s loan. [Mirror] #nufc
2017-08-10 10:17:36
Rafa Benitez has snapped up Chelsea outcast Kenedy on a season’s loan. [Mirror] #nufc

翼我地又夠 左閘佢又半桶水 借黎做乜
2017-08-10 10:19:45

翼我地又夠 左閘佢又半桶水 借黎做乜

借黎頂LAZAAR個飲水機位掛
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞