英國學車+考牌討論

653 回覆
57 Like 2 Dislike
2017-12-28 18:32:19
我住UK, 但最近要番HK一年 想盡快考車牌 有冇suggest 邊度考快d易pass d?
2017-12-28 19:31:04
Where are you staying in the UK just now?

Test centres in the countryside usually has a higher pass rate than those in the urban areas. Have a look at the link below to find out which test centre near you has a higher pass rate -

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistical-data-sets/car-driving-test-data-by-test-centre

One more warning for you - if you are thinking of passing your driving test in the UK and then drive in Hong Kong using your UK driving licence as a 'visitor', then you may found yourself in hot water if you hold a Hong Kong ID card and use it to enter Hong Kong. Please see a recent test case (HCMA50/2016) for details.
2017-12-28 19:44:46
I am living in Wales, I would need to drive in both UK and HK in the future, which license would be more convenient? If I pass the driving test in HK then I change it to the international license, is this a decent and possible option?

Thanks for your reply btw
2017-12-28 20:15:20
Given the above legal test case noted above, the best thing for you to do is to pass your driving test both in Hong Kong and the UK as you need to drive in Hong Kong and the UK.

You can only drive in the UK for one year using your Hong Kong issued international driving permit.

The UK national average for driving test pass rate is 47% (6 months up to September 2017). For driving test in Wales, you can have a look at doing it in Brecon (pass rate of 64.4%) and Pwllheli (60.7%), which is higher than Cardiff (51.3%) and Newport (Gwent) (49.6%).
2017-12-28 20:26:31
One more point I forgot to raise in my earlier posts - if you have a British Citizen passport (or any other non BN(O) or HKSAR passports) and enter Hong Kong using your foreign passport, then you can be class as a 'visitor' to Hong Kong according to the judge in that legal test case.
2017-12-28 23:48:10
Okay, so even I got an international license (issued in HK), I can only use it for 1 year in UK? And so the only way is to pass the driving test in both UK and HK? Is there a way I can use one license and drive in both places?

Thanks for the other information
2017-12-29 02:03:24
The only way you can do this legally is if you have a foreign passport. Once you passed your test in the UK, you can drive as a visitor in Hong Kong if you entered Hong Kong using your foreign passport. Enter Hong Kong using your Hong Kong Permanent ID card could resulted in you being class as a 'local' person - not entitle to use your foreign driving licence in Hong Kong.

In HKSAR v. TSUI PAK SUN, PAXTON AND ANOTHER, the judge said that -

33. Construing the definition of “visitor” in its proper context, I take the view that it only applies to visitors from abroad and generally does not apply to Hong Kong permanent residents having the right of abode in Hong Kong. I say it is a general position as I can envisage that there may still be exception in some cases. Accordingly, I am reluctant to go down the path as suggested by the respondent that this definition does not apply to Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card holders at all. In reality, there may be cases where a Hong Kong permanent resident may also be regarded as a visitor as a result of his or her own choosing. We know many permanent residents in Hong Kong are also passport holders of other foreign countries. According to Schedule 1 of the Immigration Ordinance, Cap 115, the status of a permanent resident in Hong Kong of Chinese nationality would never be lost even if he or she is absent from Hong Kong continuously for many years and cease to have ordinarily resided in Hong Kong. In simple language, over the years many Hong Kong residents chose to immigrate to western countries such as Australia, Canada, USA or UK. For those Chinese citizens from Hong Kong, they would still be permanent Hong Kong residents even though they have been living abroad continuously for so many years and ordinarily reside in that foreign country. However, when they subsequently come back to Hong Kong for holidays, for reasons best known to themselves, they can still choose to return as “visitors” by entering with their foreign passports and not by their Hong Kong Permanent Identity Cards.

34. This is a simple question of fact as far as evidence is concerned and it is also a clear and unequivocal manifestation of such a permanent resident’s real intention as to whether he or she should be regarded as a “permanent resident” or a “visitor”. In those cases where the Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card holders still chose to enter Hong Kong by their foreign passports, I judge it would be wrong and illogical to disregard their conscious decisions and not to treat them as “visitors” as such. Therefore, I do think it is appropriate and I decline to resolve the issue by a general sweeping statement proposed by the respondent that a Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card holder can never be a “visitor”. Clearly, a whole host of the factors should be considered in the weighing exercise. If however a permanent Hong Kong resident with a foreign passport chose to use his or her permanent identity card to enter and leave Hong Kong as opposed to his or her foreign passport, whilst not conclusive, this will strongly suggest that he or she was not a “visitor”.
2018-01-05 03:51:29

Anyone interested to go to Liverpool to see the Terracotta Warriors (兵馬俑) from Xian?

http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/wml/exhibitions/terracotta-warriors/index.aspx
2018-01-05 04:14:19
英國巴打留名
其實係英國考車唔係咁難
我考咗2次就pass咗
第一次衰on9揸咗入條operating 嘅bus lane
2018-01-07 18:48:54
Push
2018-01-09 20:21:46
上年係wales某城市考衰左
宜家要轉左U讀,要重新學過啲路,呢到又多上山落山路
搵左個師傅學左未夠十個鐘,揸得仲衰過上年,佢教啲野有部分有用,有部份就奇怪到我同我朋友都覺得奇怪,就係轉clutch時,踩clutch踩到盡先放油,我同個friend以前都係放左沖水先踩clutch
每次我都跟唔到佢方法,就發哂炆憎咁
搞到學到心灰意冷
係咪應該試下啲大型driving school好似,但貴過私人好多
想快啲考到,唔想放咁多錢落去
2018-01-09 20:33:04
你宜家係邊到讀?
2018-01-09 20:38:57
40都算高
2018-01-09 21:06:17
上年係wales某城市考衰左
搵左個師傅學左未夠十個鐘,揸得仲衰過上年,佢教啲野有部分有用,有部份就奇怪到我同我朋友都覺得奇怪,就係轉clutch時,踩clutch踩到盡先放油,我同個friend以前都係放左沖水先踩clutch
每次我都跟唔到佢方法,就發哂炆憎咁
搞到學到心灰意冷
想快啲考到,唔想放咁多錢落去

AA都係25鎊
2018-01-09 21:09:16
上年係wales某城市考衰左
每次我都跟唔到佢方法,就發哂炆憎咁
搞到學到心灰意冷
想快啲考到,唔想放咁多錢落去

AA都係25鎊

上年wales學18咋
但衰緊張,咩都錯哂
2018-01-09 21:12:32
上年係wales某城市考衰左
每次我都跟唔到佢方法,就發哂炆憎咁
搞到學到心灰意冷
想快啲考到,唔想放咁多錢落去
你宜家係邊到讀?

Sheffield
2018-01-09 21:14:40
上年係wales某城市考衰左
每次我都跟唔到佢方法,就發哂炆憎咁
搞到學到心灰意冷
想快啲考到,唔想放咁多錢落去

AA都係25鎊

上年wales學18咋
但衰緊張,咩都錯哂

報AA啦屌 又可以狂轉instructor
2018-01-10 02:10:10
上年係wales某城市考衰左
每次我都跟唔到佢方法,就發哂炆憎咁
搞到學到心灰意冷
想快啲考到,唔想放咁多錢落去

AA都係25鎊

上年wales學18咋
但衰緊張,咩都錯哂

報AA啦屌 又可以狂轉instructor

AA一次比買10個鐘,如果個十個鐘內,我發現唔岩人,可唔可以轉人?定係要完左個package先可以轉?
感謝
2018-01-11 23:52:00

我係想香港車牌換uk咁即係使唔使錢
2018-01-25 01:47:45
Push
2018-01-25 05:08:00
On 西第二欄先講£43 乖乖地去post office買post credit啦
2018-02-02 08:54:54
未夠185日可唔可以轉英國牌?
2018-02-02 09:10:09
理論上係唔得 但有人成功換到
你可以搏對方唔知, 但冇必要為咗搏而蝕$160+£43囉
2018-02-02 10:08:02
Thank you for your enquiry received on 25/1/2018.
Your case reference number is 0044852
The rules for exchanging your non-GB driving licence with us will depend on the type of licence you currently hold, please see the advice below depending on which licence you currently hold.

Please note: Your driving licence will not be returned to you. We must send it to the issuing authority as part of our exchange agreement.

Designated Countries

The countries we have a designated exchange agreement are:

Andorra, Australia, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Hong Kong, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland and Zimbabwe.

As long as you passed your test in one of these countries you can apply to exchange a valid driving licence within 5 years of becoming resident in GB.

We can only exchange car and motorcycle entitlement, not lorries or buses.

You’ll need to complete a D1 application form for cars or motorbikes. These can be ordered here. Alternatively, you can get one from selected Post Offices® that offer driving licence transactions.

Remember:

To include the relevant ID
To include your current driving licence (if you have lost it, please mention this on the form)
To include 1 Passport standard photograph
The fee is £43.00
What ID do I need to send?

You will need to send proof of your identity with the application. Please see here for further advice.

Where should I send the application?

DVLA
Swansea
SA99 1BT

How long will it take?

Please allow up to 3 weeks for your provisional driving licence to be sent to you. This can take longer if we need to check your health or personal details.

Your identity documents will be returned separately, normally arriving within 3 weeks of receiving your licence.

Please note: If you hold a lorry or bus driving licence after passing a test in Gibraltar or Switzerland you can exchange these entitlements using a D2 form instead of a D1.
2018-02-02 10:09:09
呢個係用email function問,就冇提及過185日
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞