[不定期]傻仔樓豬唔識日文,一個去日本工作假期,生活日常

532 回覆
175 Like 27 Dislike
2019-07-22 00:50:48
I’ve wanted to go on a world cruise 🚢 exploring new islands 🌴 for a long time but the cruise ships 🛳 in Japan 🇯🇵 that I looked at are all out of commission. Dream cruise is currently out of commission by power failures and broken components and it won’t be back in commission for half a year. Costa cruise which is also out of commission for repairs will be back in commission in November. Oh well 😔 I recommend climbing 🧗🏻‍♂️ Mount Fuji 🗻 even though you’re outside Tokyo because the higher cost of traveling there is offset by cheap admission fee. It’s an arduous climb but the view is worth it. In fact my friend who went there last month showed me her photos taken there by which I was awestruck. At night the nearby lakes reflect the beauty of the stars ✨ and Mount Fuji 🗻 giving a double view of the starry sky and the mountains. The outline of Mount Fuji 🗻 is sharply defined against the starry nights by which you’ll be awestruck. She said it was well worth it for the view from the top and the confidence that she had gained afterwards. Again, the low admission charge offsets the rising transportation fees. So it’s definitely worth a visit ! There’s an elegant cafe nearby of which the interior and the exterior are exquisitely and artistically designed. I enjoy drinking coffee ☕️ and relaxing there so much that I make it worth the barista’s while every time. The other day I bought a pair of trainers 👟 for my Japanese friend Aiko. She said she would pay me back if I got her those trainers 👟 Looks like she sold me a bill of goods. On the same day I bought a new Chanel watch but I’m wondering if this really is authentic. I might have bought a pup. Aiko and I are both fans of Vince Carter. He was an exciting slam dunker who was worth his weight in gold to his team. Don’t get me wrong - I still enjoy watching him play even though he’s past his prime. I must say he’s made fairly good progress with his three point shooting since he left Raptors. Unfortunately his leg injury has progressed fairly quickly over the past three and a half months causing him to be sidelined for eight weeks through injury.
2019-07-22 00:52:14
I’ve wanted to go on a world cruise 🚢 exploring new islands 🌴 for a long time but the cruise ships 🛳 in Japan 🇯🇵 that I looked at are all out of commission. Dream cruise is currently out of commission by power failures and broken components and it won’t be back in commission for half a year. Costa cruise which is also out of commission for repairs will be back in commission in November. Oh well 😔 I recommend climbing 🧗🏻‍♂️ Mount Fuji 🗻 even though you’re outside Tokyo because the higher cost of traveling there is offset by cheap admission fee. It’s an arduous climb but the view is worth it. In fact my friend who went there last month showed me her photos taken there by which I was awestruck. At night the nearby lakes reflect the beauty of the stars ✨ and Mount Fuji 🗻 giving a double view of the starry sky and the mountains. The outline of Mount Fuji 🗻 is sharply defined against the starry nights by which you’ll be awestruck. She said it was well worth it for the view from the top and the confidence that she had gained afterwards. Again, the low admission charge offsets the rising transportation fees. So it’s definitely worth a visit ! There’s an elegant cafe nearby of which the interior and the exterior are exquisitely and artistically designed. I enjoy drinking coffee ☕️ and relaxing there so much that I make it worth the barista’s while every time. The other day I bought a pair of trainers 👟 for my Japanese friend Aiko. She said she would pay me back if I got her those trainers 👟 Looks like she sold me a bill of goods. On the same day I bought a new Chanel watch but I’m wondering if this really is authentic. I might have bought a pup. Aiko and I are both fans of Vince Carter. He was an exciting slam dunker who was worth his weight in gold to his team. Don’t get me wrong - I still enjoy watching him play even though he’s past his prime. I must say he’s made fairly good progress with his three point shooting since he left Raptors. Unfortunately his leg injury has progressed fairly quickly over the past three and a half months causing him to be sidelined for eight weeks through injury.
2019-07-22 20:30:31
巴打 有冇咩平既租屋網推介?
2019-07-22 22:01:11
2019-07-23 13:21:20
2019-08-01 11:09:19
樓主仲有無update?
想下年去
了解多d資料
2019-08-01 19:48:06
巴打,我都係borderless house wor
不過係關西,連共益費同你一樣但獨立房

認真其實我覺得幾好住,最緊要真係有同housemate fd 既感覺
2019-08-01 20:48:02
樓主點呀
我11月去
唔識日文
又係好淆
2019-08-01 23:14:09
住係真係幾好住
HOUSEMATE就要睇你好唔好彩
慶幸既係我D HOUSEMATE全部都好好人
日日都同佢地吹水飲酒咁濟
2019-08-01 23:28:37
我都係11月去
巴打去邊個城市?
2019-08-01 23:29:06
可以一齊去有個照應
2019-08-01 23:31:06
2019-08-01 23:33:41
我應該去大阪 或京都先
你呢
2019-08-02 01:17:59
原本諗住頭幾個月stay東京/關東地區,
不過上網揾租屋資訊睇 東京d屋租都幾貴下 , 大阪租屋反而平d。 而家臨臨下都係出年2020 奧運6-8月先stay東京,

而家打算頭幾個月stay大阪先 ,貪佢租屋沒東京咁貴先
2019-08-02 06:09:40
呢間野嚴到要interview,其實都遇左大部分人都幾nice ,
我個面成日都搞party
2019-08-02 11:07:19
個INTERVIEW都係簡單問題姐
我呢面就週末間中會即興去BAR
PARTY就一個月一至兩次左右
都幾過癮其實
2019-08-02 12:48:39

巴打個間好似好正
有d興趣
至少1個人 唔洗咁毒
2019-08-02 18:51:00
呢間唔錯,佢主打housemate 之間要有家人感
官網可以知道housemate係咩國藉,怕有支那人可以check 左先,同埋一定會有一半租客係日本人
缺點係貴,同埋party 活動一多洗費就大
另外如果本身好摺,唔中意成日比人打擾都唔太建議
夜晚11點幾打緊機都仲會比其他人拍門叫食蛋糕 即刻扮訓左
2019-08-02 19:07:48
好有趣
不過想問下巴打
如果自己租屋 其實係唔係差唔太遠
2019-08-02 19:15:28
租屋前要比一堆首付手續費個啲,仲要自己買傢俬,一年除番開同正常sharehouse 應該差不多

不過一個人真係方便啲,
我係因為係香港一個人住開所以先想係到試下同人住
2019-08-02 22:12:01
樓主
2019-08-03 02:38:46
睇你鍾唔鍾意同人吹水啦
我個人雖然唔多擅長社交,但同班HOUSEMATE都算幾好傾
同埋你要考慮埋自己既日文能力
因為一半係日本人
我基本上都係用日文多,間中轉英文CHANEL
2019-08-03 11:59:35
正呀
我就係想提升自己d日文
不過睇個d租 要6萬幾円
出去出面 有d平單人都租到
諗諗先
反正11月先去
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞