[炯炯有神羅白神] 利物浦 對 李斯特城 (6)

1001 回覆
12 Like 38 Dislike
2017-07-22 00:11:18
交紙啦

叫埋基達交 兩個一齊黎
2017-07-22 00:11:19
Jürgen Klopp says that attitude and character are two of the most important characteristics he looks for when recruiting players.

2017-07-22 00:11:20
BREAKING: Virgil Van Dijk has been banished to train alone after 'telling Saints he wants to quit the club' this summer.

Van Dijk is no longer involved in pre-season preparations after telling Pellegrino he is 'not available to play because he wants to leave'.

Pellegrino has taken the decision to remove Van Dijk from his squad, confirming the 26-year-old will train alone at Staplewood next week.

Pellegrino on Van Dijk: "The boy said that he is not available to play because he wants to leave. This is the decision."

Pellegrino: "I had to say 'if you don’t want to be involved because you don’t feel OK you have to train alone until this period happens."

Pellegrino on Van Dijk: "The club was clear. The club told me they will not sell Virgil."

Pellegrino: "Now he is not involved with the team because psychologically he is not 100 per cent."

Pellegrino on Van Dijk: "I need the 25 players, I need Virgil to be involved in the dynamic every day and to be prepared to play."

Pellegrino: "The club was clear and for me it was easy, but I am responsible for the dynamic of the team."

堅唔堅?
2017-07-22 00:11:37
高Daddy真係世界級9upper
2017-07-22 00:11:38
Source: dailyecho
2017-07-22 00:12:12
高Daddy真係世界級9upper

上得連登多
2017-07-22 00:12:26
有冇巴打知聽日行情係點?
最早可以幾點入場?
Dinner係咪會場入面解決?
2017-07-22 00:12:34
BREAKING: Virgil Van Dijk has been banished to train alone after 'telling Saints he wants to quit the club' this summer.

Van Dijk is no longer involved in pre-season preparations after telling Pellegrino he is 'not available to play because he wants to leave'.

Pellegrino has taken the decision to remove Van Dijk from his squad, confirming the 26-year-old will train alone at Staplewood next week.

Pellegrino on Van Dijk: "The boy said that he is not available to play because he wants to leave. This is the decision."

Pellegrino: "I had to say 'if you don’t want to be involved because you don’t feel OK you have to train alone until this period happens."

Pellegrino on Van Dijk: "The club was clear. The club told me they will not sell Virgil."

Pellegrino: "Now he is not involved with the team because psychologically he is not 100 per cent."

Pellegrino on Van Dijk: "I need the 25 players, I need Virgil to be involved in the dynamic every day and to be prepared to play."

Pellegrino: "The club was clear and for me it was easy, but I am responsible for the dynamic of the team."

堅唔堅?

Sakho貼得都堅啦
2017-07-22 00:12:43
修頓唔同紅牛 afford唔到雪一個咁重要嘅球員一季 睇怕都係快快脆脆收返50m放咗佢再買過個啦
2017-07-22 00:12:48
路夫雲黑面走人咁大獲

真定假 , 岩岩好親民

班人爭先恐後搞到佢帶埋古績走
有無黑面就唔知

定驚危險炸

總之後面班人好on9
走晒岀鐵馬外面圍鳩佢
明講咗乖乖地就有得簽

有人唔自律都冇計
2017-07-22 00:13:14
Klopp on Michael Edwards: "Our relationship is very close, how you can imagine. Of course, I'm involved."

Klopp: "In England, because our owners are in America, I have the final say on transfers. That is how it is."

Klopp on Michael Edwards: "I like the partnership with Michael, I like it. He's a fantastic partner to do this kind of business."
2017-07-22 00:13:37

堅唔堅?

Sakho貼得都堅啦

2017-07-22 00:13:48
高普話盧盧係自己要求走
2017-07-22 00:13:49
路夫雲黑面走人咁大獲

真定假 , 岩岩好親民

班人爭先恐後搞到佢帶埋古績走
有無黑面就唔知

定驚危險炸

總之後面班人好on9
走晒岀鐵馬外面圍鳩佢
明講咗乖乖地就有得簽

有人唔自律都冇計

最衰我無拖住你 比你發惡走左出去
2017-07-22 00:13:54
路夫雲黑面走人咁大獲

真定假 , 岩岩好親民

班人爭先恐後搞到佢帶埋古績走
有無黑面就唔知

定驚危險炸

總之後面班人好on9
走晒岀鐵馬外面圍鳩佢
明講咗乖乖地就有得簽

有人唔自律都冇計

前排d人好自律,係後面d人驚死冇得簽咁
2017-07-22 00:14:38
高普話盧盧係自己要求走

咁重拍唔拍手

打死都拍
2017-07-22 00:15:02
求早入/順便嘅巴打聽日幫幫手買波衫
車馬費飯錢少不了

ok嘅可add telegram
https://t.me/wwce831
2017-07-22 00:15:43

堅唔堅?

Sakho貼得都堅啦

幻覺黎架姐 成個暑假都鳩吹呢啲消息
2017-07-22 00:15:49
show blocked user - N.Keita8
2017-07-22 00:16:10
路夫雲黑面走人咁大獲

真定假 , 岩岩好親民

班人爭先恐後搞到佢帶埋古績走
有無黑面就唔知

定驚危險炸

總之後面班人好on9
走晒岀鐵馬外面圍鳩佢
明講咗乖乖地就有得簽

有人唔自律都冇計

前排d人好自律,係後面d人驚死冇得簽咁

是咪蝗樣
今日旺角 上海蒙古球迷會都有
2017-07-22 00:16:42
高普話盧盧係自己要求走

都話要打正選

如果唔係佢想走既話點會主動放
2017-07-22 00:16:47
唔差在 搞大佢啦
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞