2017-08-05 04:02:20
2017-08-05 09:13:14
2017-08-05 09:22:43
http://www.nba.com/lakers/releases/170804-vander-blue-signs

呢件真系牙波送份約比佢

當完人夢想,加上佢都係大大後備
2017-08-05 10:11:19
Lakers news: D’Angelo Russell ‘wanted to play defense’

At the 2015 NBA Draft, the Los Angeles Lakers selected D’Angelo Russell with the second overall pick. The Ohio State product was viewed as Kobe Bryant’s successor, but after just two seasons, he was traded to the Brooklyn Nets in exchange for Brook Lopez and Kyle Kuzma.

While there were heated debates about the trade, Brooklyn will provide Russell with a fresh start. In his young career, Russell has shown his scoring abilities but will need to improve the rest of his game. When asked about defense, Russell had the following to say according to Zach Lowe of ESPN:

“I wanted to play defense in L.A.,” Russell said, “but I felt like I had to score every chance I got for us to be relevant.”

It is not an ideal answer from Russell, but it was not a stable environment for him in Los Angeles as well. During Russell’s rookie season, it marked Kobe Bryant’s farewell tour and he was in former head coach Byron Scott’s doghouse. While he showed potential under head coach Luke Walton in his sophomore season, the Lakers acquired a former All-Star center, a stretch-four prospect, and cap space for next year’s free agency.

With Russell no longer with the Lakers, all eyes are on Lonzo Ball, who was named the Las Vegas Summer League Most Valuable Player after averaging a near triple-double. Along with Brandon Ingram, President of Basketball Operations Magic Johnson and general manager Rob Pelinka believe there is a path to signing two superstars to surround their young core.

進攻就冇防守,防守就冇進攻?
2017-08-05 10:37:20

At the 2015 NBA Draft, the Los Angeles Lakers selected D’Angelo Russell with the second overall pick. The Ohio State product was viewed as Kobe Bryant’s successor, but after just two seasons, he was traded to the Brooklyn Nets in exchange for Brook Lopez and Kyle Kuzma.

While there were heated debates about the trade, Brooklyn will provide Russell with a fresh start. In his young career, Russell has shown his scoring abilities but will need to improve the rest of his game. When asked about defense, Russell had the following to say according to Zach Lowe of ESPN:

“I wanted to play defense in L.A.,” Russell said, “but I felt like I had to score every chance I got for us to be relevant.”

It is not an ideal answer from Russell, but it was not a stable environment for him in Los Angeles as well. During Russell’s rookie season, it marked Kobe Bryant’s farewell tour and he was in former head coach Byron Scott’s doghouse. While he showed potential under head coach Luke Walton in his sophomore season, the Lakers acquired a former All-Star center, a stretch-four prospect, and cap space for next year’s free agency.

With Russell no longer with the Lakers, all eyes are on Lonzo Ball, who was named the Las Vegas Summer League Most Valuable Player after averaging a near triple-double. Along with Brandon Ingram, President of Basketball Operations Magic Johnson and general manager Rob Pelinka believe there is a path to signing two superstars to surround their young core.

進攻就冇防守,防守就冇進攻?

體能需求好大 成個NBA真係冇邊個做到 除咗D一線球星 e.g. Kawai Westbrook CP3
自問少主同佢哋仲有啲距離
2017-08-05 11:04:24

進攻就冇防守,防守就冇進攻?

自問少主同佢哋仲有啲距離

攻防一體真係球皇級先做到
2017-08-05 11:04:51

進攻就冇防守,防守就冇進攻?

自問少主同佢哋仲有啲距離

唔通俾人一步過 就係因為留力攻咩
2017-08-05 11:35:38

進攻就冇防守,防守就冇進攻?

自問少主同佢哋仲有啲距離

唔通俾人一步過 就係因為留力攻咩

上季已經唔係下下一步過啦
2017-08-05 12:26:22

進攻就冇防守,防守就冇進攻?

唔講以為場場攞好多分
如果係harden講會合理d
2017-08-05 13:23:19
又jer dlo
2017-08-05 13:31:06
Dlo講野同思想都好撚奇怪好撚自我
2017-08-05 13:54:14
有schedule既dlo一定可以bin你地c
2017-08-05 17:01:24
始終呢到大家都曾迷羅 我會支持下去的
2017-08-05 17:04:49
始終呢到大家都曾迷羅 我會支持下去的

已經唔係迷唔迷既問題,話曬都叫親生仔,點會唔想佢成材,但係佢有時d態度真係...
2017-08-05 17:08:37
始終呢到大家都曾迷羅 我會支持下去的

已經唔係迷唔迷既問題,話曬都叫親生仔,點會唔想佢成材,但係佢有時d態度真係...

佢近期多左鳩噏
講小d 大家都會專重佢
2017-08-05 17:33:41
Luke Walton says 6 to 10 lakers have been working out daily. "Blasting music, lifting weights and playing 2-on-2. The atmosphere has been incredible."

Lonzo Ball has impressed teammates with his work ethic, commitment and humility. One player said:"You just like being around him."

Luke won't put a number on how many wins he expects this upcoming season. Has one but won't say. "But in 2-3 years we're going to be a really, really good team."
2017-08-05 17:52:04
Luke Walton says 6 to 10 lakers have been working out daily. "Blasting music, lifting weights and playing 2-on-2. The atmosphere has been incredible."

[red]Lonzo Ball has impressed teammates with his work ethic, commitment and humility. One player said:"You just like being around him."[/red]

Luke won't put a number on how many wins he expects this upcoming season. Has one but won't say. "But in 2-3 years we're going to be a really, really good team."

2017-08-05 18:31:05

進攻就冇防守,防守就冇進攻?

自問少主同佢哋仲有啲距離

唔通俾人一步過 就係因為留力攻咩

仲停留係2015年?
2017-08-05 19:23:56

進攻就冇防守,防守就冇進攻?

自問少主同佢哋仲有啲距離

唔通俾人一步過 就係因為留力攻咩

仲停留係2015年?

yes
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞