[7月12前要搞掂轉會] 巴塞隆拿球迷討論區 (199)

1001 回覆
10 Like 5 Dislike
2017-06-06 22:59:41
OFFICIAL | Arda Turan has announced at the press conference that he has retired from international football.

"I will not play any more with Turkey, it is sad, but I do not regret what I have done because it has been to defend my honor" - Arda Turan

真男人

記者係咪窒鳩佢球會冇咩點踢

記者好似作假新聞屈佢
2017-06-06 23:00:52
OFFICIAL | Arda Turan has announced at the press conference that he has retired from international football.

"I will not play any more with Turkey, it is sad, but I do not regret what I have done because it has been to defend my honor" - Arda Turan

真男人

記者係咪窒鳩佢球會冇咩點踢

衝突的起因是毒撚在歐國杯之後被這家媒體瘋狂抨擊,而毒撚本人卻對此並不認同。他認為這些媒體攻擊了他的家人和他的價值觀,這是他所不允許的事情。在衝突發生後,毒撚在自己的Instagram上怒斥記者,稱這些記者滿嘴謊言,只會攻擊國家隊球員。
2017-06-06 23:13:50
Barcelona are refusing to pay €50m (around £44m) for Benfica full-back Nelson Semedo. (A Bola)

Barcelona confident of £45m Hector Bellerin deal from Arsenal but line up Nelson Semedo as back-up option #arsenal

2017-06-06 23:15:23
Barcelona are refusing to pay €50m (around £44m) for Benfica full-back Nelson Semedo. (A Bola)

Barcelona confident of £45m Hector Bellerin deal from Arsenal but line up Nelson Semedo as back-up option #arsenal

2017-06-06 23:21:23

下季可以唔洗睇
2017-06-06 23:33:26

真男人

記者係咪窒鳩佢球會冇咩點踢

衝突的起因是毒撚在歐國杯之後被這家媒體瘋狂抨擊,而毒撚本人卻對此並不認同。他認為這些媒體攻擊了他的家人和他的價值觀,這是他所不允許的事情。在衝突發生後,毒撚在自己的Instagram上怒斥記者,稱這些記者滿嘴謊言,只會攻擊國家隊球員。

2017-06-06 23:58:04
毒撚
2017-06-06 23:59:50

真男人

記者係咪窒鳩佢球會冇咩點踢

唔踢就唔踢
有骨氣
2017-06-07 00:01:24
毒撚

2017-06-07 00:01:59

真男人

記者係咪窒鳩佢球會冇咩點踢

唔踢就唔踢
有骨氣

啱啊
睇下小花
2017-06-07 00:02:36

真男人

記者係咪窒鳩佢球會冇咩點踢

唔踢就唔踢
有骨氣

啱啊
睇下小花

其實我支持小花退
2017-06-07 00:10:38

真男人

記者係咪窒鳩佢球會冇咩點踢

唔踢就唔踢
有骨氣

啱啊
睇下小花

其實我支持小花退

大把人支持啦
踢隊咁既垃圾
足總廢既
2017-06-07 00:29:03
It has been reported that Valverde has been tasked with revamping the ageing squad and adding more quality to rival the depth of Real Madrid's squad.

According to AS, Jeremy Mathieu and Arda Turan are the first two players set to leave the Camp Nou.

Mathieu has only one year left on his contract, and reportedly has offers from Olympique Marseille as well as clubs in Turkey, and it has been claimed that Barca are prepared to let him go for a minimal fee in order to get him of the club's wage bill.

Turan is also said to be on their axe list, but they will want to recoup a large portion of what they paid for him from Atletico Madrid. The Turkish playmaker has reportedly received offers from Chinese clubs, but apparently wants to stay in Europe, with latest reports linking him with a move to Arsenal.
2017-06-07 01:19:01

下季可以唔洗睇

咁又唔洗講到唔洗睇
起碼佢都係一隻右閘
又唔係丹尼路咁撚樣

以佢打返足總盃決賽既表現黎計都算唔錯

聽講佢冚家搬左返巴塞先大撚鑊

但好似又送錢比阿仙奴洗咁......
2017-06-07 01:23:32

下季可以唔洗睇

咁又唔洗講到唔洗睇
起碼佢都係一隻右閘
又唔係丹尼路咁撚樣

以佢打返足總盃決賽既表現黎計都算唔錯

聽講佢冚家搬左返巴塞先大撚鑊

但好似又送錢比阿仙奴洗咁......

用佢咁我做咩唔用維度打右閘
一樣都係攻強守弱
2017-06-07 01:33:19

下季可以唔洗睇

咁又唔洗講到唔洗睇
起碼佢都係一隻右閘
又唔係丹尼路咁撚樣

以佢打返足總盃決賽既表現黎計都算唔錯

聽講佢冚家搬左返巴塞先大撚鑊

但好似又送錢比阿仙奴洗咁......

我覺得丹尼路好過比爾連
至少進攻方面冇咁單一
2017-06-07 01:35:28

下季可以唔洗睇

咁又唔洗講到唔洗睇
起碼佢都係一隻右閘
又唔係丹尼路咁撚樣

以佢打返足總盃決賽既表現黎計都算唔錯

聽講佢冚家搬左返巴塞先大撚鑊

但好似又送錢比阿仙奴洗咁......

用佢咁我做咩唔用維度打右閘
一樣都係攻強守弱

維度同比一樣靠速度去贏人
一落陣地戰佢地冇技術去做配合去進攻
2017-06-07 01:39:07

下季可以唔洗睇

咁又唔洗講到唔洗睇
起碼佢都係一隻右閘
又唔係丹尼路咁撚樣

以佢打返足總盃決賽既表現黎計都算唔錯

聽講佢冚家搬左返巴塞先大撚鑊

但好似又送錢比阿仙奴洗咁......

用佢咁我做咩唔用維度打右閘
一樣都係攻強守弱

維度同比一樣靠速度去贏人
一落陣地戰佢地冇技術去做配合去進攻

佢除左快 其實好廢😓😓
2017-06-07 02:22:36

下季可以唔洗睇

咁又唔洗講到唔洗睇
起碼佢都係一隻右閘
又唔係丹尼路咁撚樣

以佢打返足總盃決賽既表現黎計都算唔錯

聽講佢冚家搬左返巴塞先大撚鑊

但好似又送錢比阿仙奴洗咁......

用佢咁我做咩唔用維度打右閘
一樣都係攻強守弱

維度同比一樣靠速度去贏人
一落陣地戰佢地冇技術去做配合去進攻

佢除左快 其實好廢😓😓

我懷疑我唔係睇緊同一個人
衰過丹尼路都講得出

純粹係覺得唔抵買
你地就真係當垃圾
2017-06-07 02:33:16
Bellerin就算廢極都叫做正正常常

擔泥佬就真心柒既
2017-06-07 02:41:25
Bellerin就算廢極都叫做正正常常

擔泥佬就真心柒既

不過貴 同埋買黎都冇乜用
所以不了
2017-06-07 03:50:21
高層好似好鐘意食黑腸 傳親都黑人
2017-06-07 04:47:32
2017-06-07 04:48:40
2017-06-07 04:49:05

唔洗訓
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞