LIHKG Current Affairs Posts English Translation Thread

128 回覆
127 Like 1 Dislike
2019-09-05 09:46:42

[簡易懶人包] 真相浮現,831太子站極可能真係有人死,已非坊間流言既程度
[Summary for Lazy People] The Truth is Out: Extremely Likely that Someone Died in Prince Edward Station on 8.31; Not Just a Wild Rumor

https://lihkg.com/thread/1542384/page/1

5th September 2019 07:58

At the beginning, after 8.31 a rumor began spreading that somebody died. This report was originally hard to verify and so its veracity was probably not high.

But then, information from different channels began appearing, not in coordination, but all happened to have the same common element, which pointed out:

[Stand News is currently reporting from: “Outside Mong Kok Police Station”

“True! Please forward for all HKers to See”

(Real) From my friend’s wife!! My friend has already reported this to Apple Daily!

Her colleague’s husband is a cop (Chief Inspection Officer), about to retire in 1 or 2 years. Today he was called back to the HQ for a meeting with the white [Caucasian] chiefs…
It turns out that the protestor foaming at the mouth that night had already been martyred on the spot
Those 2 hours of station closure were for sending people to Caritas Hospital via Lai Chi Kok Stn! And from what I know, the person who beat him to death was not “Hong Kong Police”!

Now they want to pay hush money to his mother! If she accepts, tomorrow the body will be cremated. Rumor is this martyr’s mom is also a “New HKer”… don’t know yet her decision is…

The recordings in the MTR station aren’t kept for very long, so for them the later they announce, the better!!

But even if his voice has been stifled, we HKers have to blow this up! We can’t let him be treated like in the Mainland!

[[Whatsapp: This morning my husband went straight to a meeting
Superintendent Level
Because somebody at Prince Edward Station was beaten to death on the spot
Thinking about solutions
Seeing what terms the boy’s family will accept / If not then they’ll detain his family
My hubby didn’t specify, just said something to follow up on regarding 8.31; my son then scolded him saying “aren’t you happy now that somebody has died?” My hubby didn’t say anything
My hubby said that he isn’t afraid of anything; said that he was resisting, committed suicide…]]
]

1. SOMEONE WAS BEATEN TO DEATH ON THE SPOT
2. SOMEONE WAS FOAMING AT THE MOUTH, FAINTED ON THE SPOT, FELL UNCONSCIOUS

And yesterday something even more explosive was revealed, and that’s that a witness Ms. Lung was at the press conference, and also happened to point out that someone had been beaten by the police until he was FOAMING AT THE MOUTH, and then fell unconscious ON THE SPOT. There was even a female cop telling the protestor “don’t fall asleep”.

[Note: See previous post]

Which means, WHAT SHE WAS SAYING AGAIN MATCHES UP WITH THE PREVIOUS RUMORS, and Ms. Lung isn’t internet-savvy, she is a witness who came out to testify.

Furthermore I want to add, that if these reports from different sources are rumors, then they should have their own version of things and not match even these details; for example the previous rumor of “Poon Hoi Kun and Chu Chong Kei” was quickly shown to be bogus.

Lastly, want to repost the live broadcast link of Prince Edward Station on that day:
https://www.facebook.com/hk.nextmedia/videos/724119284717359/
And go back to 6:40, there was a female voice at the time yelling “wake, wake up!”
2019-09-05 09:46:52
If we combine all the fact checked information, we will discover this course of events:

1. Someone was beaten by police until he fainted and became unconscious on the spot.

2. A female voice/female cop was yelling “Wake, wake up!”, “Don’t fall asleep!”

(Let’s please think about it here: no matter in movies or reality, when you hear somebody yelling this sort of thing, what could have happened? It completely seems like somebody might have died/was extremely near death)

3. After the female voice at 6:40, reporters were moving forwards. Then vast numbers of policemen completely forbade reporters from reporting, to the extent that they defended their scene with their guns. They looked nervous.

4. Afterwards, Prince Edward was closed for over 24 hours

Combining all these things, I think the truth is actually coming to the surface.
2019-09-05 09:47:56
Push
2019-09-05 09:52:09
support
we deserve the truth, tell us is that true, that some citizen beaten to death by the police in PrinceEdward MTR station on 31/8/19
2019-09-05 09:54:56
T.me/twitter4HKanglais

English only telegram group for Hong Kong
2019-09-05 09:55:34
T.me/twitter4HKanglais

English only telegram group for Hong Kong
2019-09-05 09:57:00

原來班藍屍已經大規模咁登記成為陪審員,目的大家心知肚明
It Turns Out Those Blue Shits Have Already Registered En Masse To Be Jurors; We All Know For What Purpose

https://lihkg.com/thread/1537583/page/1

September 4 11:33

It turns out those Blue Shits are already doing it, they are registering to be jurors en masse, we all know for what purpose. We need to help ask our Yellow friends to register
The application procedure is very simple, we need only
1. Application Letter
2. A filled in ROP-18 Form

https://www.immd.gov.hk/pdforms/rop18.pdf

3. Record of Educational Attainment

Even if you don’t want to do it
You can forward to your circle of
*Friends who support strict enforcement of the law*
2019-09-05 10:20:33
push
2019-09-05 10:27:21

各地區連儂牆要人,文宣大量要大解釋清楚!!!
We Need People at the District Lennon Walls; We Need Mass Publicity to Explain Ourselves Clearly!!

Example: https://lihkg.com/thread/1542582/page/1 Post 2

Mass Resistance, War of Endurance, Striking Down Evil, Taking Down Corruption

Daily tasks:
1. Boycott stores that support “Evil” or “Bad”, for example advertisers on CCTVB, CommieRail malls, Triads, stores which suppress their staff, minimize your Taobao use
2. Jump the barrier under safe circumstances and ride CommieRail for free
3. Scream at 10pm!!!
4. Do exercise, be healthy, outlive them
5. A post every day for the social media war (Twitter, IG, Facebook, Reddit)
#HongKongProtest
#FreeHongKong #HongKongProtests #Chinazi
5. Don’t just say ‘push’, push by copying and pasting this message

Weekly tasks:
1. The ‘Bye Buy Day’ Boycott: Sunday, Friday (buy nothing except necessities)
2. Be a filial son every week, take care of your mom, dad and elderly, ‘Save your Mom’ yourself
3. Post 3 pieces of publicity on the Lennon Wall every week

Monthly tasks:
1. Change your salary into USD, buy US stocks, stay away from China/HK stocks
2. Buy US stocks for MPF
3. Get a few more people to participate
Maybe we can’t do them all, but I will see it to the end, best effort. What about you?

Version 2019.09.05
2019-09-05 11:01:13
support
2019-09-05 14:10:30
樓主你好,我地都有做緊翻譯唔同post放上Twitter
想借你個post出tweet
另外樓主有冇興趣加入我地一齊幫手,以下係我地嘅tg channel
https://t.me/lihkgtranslate
2019-09-05 17:55:02
Thank you
up
2019-09-05 23:03:23

907 機場攻略正式出爐,唔使再驚大逃走!
The Strategy for the Airport on 7 September is Out; No Need to Fear Another Great Escape!

5 September 2019 21:19

https://lihkg.com/thread/1544251/page/1

STRATEGY FOR THE AIRPORT ON 7 SEPTEMBER
Everybody please forward using any possible method

1) Testing Method for Foot Soldiers
- Peaceniks, **IDENTIFY AS AVERAGE CITIZENS/VISITORS**
- Civilian/tourist clothing: no black shirts, no slogans
- **CAN WEAR A TYPICAL MASK**, no other gear required (if you bring them along be prepared to dump them at any time)
- Assembly point: like last time **CHEONG TAT ROAD BUS TERMINUS**
- Prioritize entry via bus. Recommend everybody first assemble at TSING MA BRIDGE TOLL PLAZA before riding the bus to airport
- **TSING MA TOLL PLAZA IS A TRANSPORT BOTTLENECK; IF ALL PASSING BUSES HAVE TO APPROACH THE STATION THAT AFFECTS TRAFFIC IMMENSELY**
- If you want to ride the Airport Express, recommend assembling at Tsing Yi Station. Go through the barrier once a large crowd has assembled

Regarding Clearance/Escape Routes
- **ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR IDENTITY AS AN AVERAGE CITIZEN/VISITOR**
If you have a VALID REASON TO BE IN THE VICINITY OF THE AIRPORT there is no need to fear police. Last time on 1 September average citizens/tourists simply hung around in other parts of the airport island. If anything sudden happens or police decide on clearance, there is no need to flee like last time
- What’s a valid reason to be in the vicinity of the airport?
Welcoming back/Sending off, visiting the airport, bus/train lovers, traveling on a whim, visiting the Aviation Discovery Centre etc
- NO MATTER WHAT, DON’T THROW UP BARRIERS OR BLOCK THE ROAD NEAR AIRPORT TERMINALS T1/2. EVEN IF THERE WILL BE ACTION, WAIT UNTIL AFTER 3 PM WHEN EVERYBODY IS IN THE AIRPORT

- If somebody leads a charge into T1, leading to a chaotic situation on the ground where many people have mixed in with visitors on T1, everybody should remember their identity: please do not protest inside or loiter in a way that violates the injunction

- If police really begin clearance, remember to **STAY CLOSE TO OTHER VISITORS, GO WHERE THEY GO**, average citizens/visitors who have committed no crime don’t need to flee
- If police refuse to allow anybody to hang out at the Bus Terminal, we can go to nearby strategic points (like Cheong Hong Road) and wait until there are buses again. If there are no transport options then how can visitors enter or exit the airport?

- If some people are really concerned that they can’t leave the airport island, then ride the bus to the airport then get back on the bus, CYCLING BETWEEN THE TSING MA TOLL PLAZA AND THE AIRPORT
- As a precaution, will provide detailed maps of the airport island, Tung Chung, Tsing Ma Toll Plaza and Tsing Yi ASAP, including strategic points, all transport routes, toilets etc
- **PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO TELEGRAM CHANNELS**, we will arrange for a Bot to facilitate reporting from frontline testers.

2) Testing Method for Drivers’ Group
- **PASS BY TSING YI TOLL PLAZA AT 2PM** towards the Airport to help in testing, bring $500 for toll
No need to leave the airport island, be prepared to get your kids from school if anything happens. Recommend waiting near No.1 Car Park

See you on 7 Sept!!
LIBERATE HONG KONG / REVOLUTION OF OUR TIMES
FIVE DEMANDS / NOT ONE LESS

Push towards Trending!!!!
2019-09-05 23:17:34
Push for foreigners
2019-09-05 23:19:32
Pushy
2019-09-05 23:20:07
pish
2019-09-05 23:33:45
Push!!
2019-09-05 23:34:07
2019-09-06 00:06:01
正評!

借位輕輕推
朋友twitter做緊譯新聞
主要譯立場/蘋果/repost hkfp/rthk
有twitter巴絲不妨睇下

https://twitter.com/BlessHK3?s=09

兄弟爬山,各自努力
2019-09-06 08:30:33

聽日頭七,我求下大家務必7:30pm去太子站萬人集會
Tomorrow is the One-Week Anniversary [Of Rumored Death on 8.31]; I Beg Everybody to Go to the 10-Thousand-Man-Gathering at Prince Edward Station at 7:30 PM Tomorrow

https://lihkg.com/thread/1545068/page/1

6th Sept 2019 03:00

Tomorrow is very likely the one-week anniversary for our brother. At the earliest, CommieRail will start deleting CCTV in the next 1 or 2 days, and the truth will sink to the bottom of the sea
From now on, “No Deaths at Prince Edward” = “No Deaths on June 4th”. If people were on the scene they have to contact Spark Alliance to the Democrats to bring a case to court and get the CCTV

Prince Edward’s CCTV will be deleted on Saturday at the earliest
We have to make a push and come out to Prince Edward to generate public pressure
And implant the concept of “Deaths on 8.31” within the minds of citizens
Then the focus on HK’s citizens will fall on CommieRail and force it to hand over the CCTV from 8.31
Absolutely not like these two days, where only tens of people surrounded the Prince Edward Police Station
We must endeavor to cover Prince Edward Station with fresh flowers
So now I call on all brothers
TOMORROW 6TH SEPTEMBER AT 7:30 PM, LET’S PUSH FOR TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE DEDICATING FLOWERS AT PRINCE EDWARD STATION

Peaceniks and yungmos [warriors], tomorrow we go in two directions, going to both Chater [Garden] and Prince Edward. Go to which one is convenient
Since 8.31 I’ve been in emotional distress, and I can’t be of legal help, so I’ll go to Prince Edward and do what I can
I hope to see everyone
2019-09-06 08:41:04

(有片為證) 我發現到831警察插贓嫁禍 想偽造不利證據誤導法官
(Video Evidence) I’ve Noticed that Police Planted Evidence on 8.31 In Order to Forge Unfavorable Evidence and Mislead the Judges

6th September 03:00

https://lihkg.com/thread/1545069/page/1

People must push this post in order to save our brothers. At the same time we need reporters
First, I’ve noticed something: police want to forge unfavorable evidence to mislead judicial decisions
Police planted, onto an arrested person, pieces of gear that didn’t belong to him
And then let reporters photograph that, with the intention of forging unfavorable evidence for use in court
I discovered a case when organizing clips, can everybody help see if there are others

0:02-0:03 A gas mask suddenly fell out, wow like magic

[Video]

0:24 Police deliberately placed a gas mask next to him, and it clearly didn’t belong to him

[Video]

A gas mask that didn’t belong to him has therefore become unfavorable evidence against him

[Video]

Original video

[Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtUux1kgkeE&feature=youtu.be
2019-09-06 09:21:59
2019-09-06 09:28:39

【大台】「反自動當選運動」成功逼走大學區素人任嘉兒
[The Leadership] The “Movement to Prevent Election by Default” has Successfully Forced Out a Freshman Politician from University District – Camille Yam

6 September 2019 00:33

https://lihkg.com/thread/1544808/page/1

Freshman Politician from University Election District Camille Yam has just announced on her Facebook page that, coordination talks with the “Movement to Prevent Election by Default” having failed, she will now drop out of the election.

[[Facebook post:
[Results of Coordination with Friends at the “Movement to Prevent Election by Default”]

The meeting has just finished tonight.
Camille’s team has never been able to reach a coordination consensus with the friends at the MPED.

In these troubled times, only through stopping our internal conflicts, do we have the chance to successfully bring down the High Wall.

Our wish from start to finish has been very simple, which is: as part of ‘Each Climbs His Own Mountain’, we must recover the [District] Council!

Winning in University District means only one can remain. Therefore,

I, Camille Yam, announce the termination of all election activities, effective immediately.

I am very grateful for the love that I have received from everybody in the past few days! I won’t ever forget the support and encouragement I received during the period!
But, I apologize! Please forgive me, this is the last thing I can do in my position.

If two people insist on remaining, the chances of winning are zero.

Some words to friends at the MPED:
Ms. Au, please fight on until the end!
HKers cannot afford to lose again!
Please, you have to win come November!

Resigning in order to actively consider running requires immense courage
]]

Looking back, Camille was still posting and hanging new banners in the afternoon. Who knew that she would drop out after coordinating with MPED at night.

[[Facebook Post:

Just hung a new banner
Whether you’re driving or passing by, you can see Camille now!
]]
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞