If I had to do it again, I probably couldn’t have done it.
如果要我重頭嚟多次,可能未必做到。
The last match was a close one.
四強嘅最後一場比賽,贏得好險。
I got a bad lead Pokémon.
我第一隻精靈,被對方剋制住。
Luckily, my Altaria managed to help me get through to the grand final tomorrow.
好彩,我嘅七夕青鳥力戰下,將我送入聽日嘅總決賽。
I lost in the first round last year.
舊年,我第一輪就出局。
A lot of people were telling me that I only had what it took to play well in the GBL format, but not in an actual tournament.
好多人當時話,我只係有本事打好官方排名賽,但就無能力打一個真正嘅大賽。
This year has been a good chance for me to prove myself—I’m also good at the “show 6” format.
今年,係個好好嘅機會去畀我證明自己 — 原來我打「六選三」都係得嘅。
I’m fortunate enough to have a chance to represent Asia in the grand final.
我好榮幸可以代表亞洲打決賽。
I feel so proud to be able to represent my hometown—Hong Kong.
為我嘅出身地香港出戰,我覺得好光榮。
I’d like to thank my local community for their great effort in helping me train, securing sponsorship, and advertising this tournament.
多謝香港嘅朋友幫我練習、搵贊助同宣傳個比賽。
I’d also like to thank the local community here in Hawaii. Without their support, I wouldn’t have been able to make it this far.
我亦都想多謝喺夏威夷嘅工作人員。無咗佢哋嘅照顧,我唔可能走得咁遠。