[遊記] hea遊東京

271 回覆
65 Like 12 Dislike
2020-03-31 13:35:01
無記錯好似6點影,食完早餐返房8點都仲見到
可以search下”逆富士”
2020-03-31 14:25:15
Thank you for posting your itinerary and photos which are wonderful. I came to Japan in the company of my brother. It was a long journey and I was grateful for his company. On the day we set off, I was waiting for him on the corner outside times square. He lives just around the corner so it only took him ten minutes to arrive. Meanwhile, a pedestrian came up to me and asked if there was any medical centre nearby because he had been suffering from heatstroke. I told him that there were a clinic and a pharmacy just round the corner. As summer was around the corner, people suffered from heatstroke more easily. However there're many ways to prevent heatstroke during hot weather. At home, sitting in a recliner or an armchair or on a sofa rather than in a chair or on a stool does wonders for your body. Moreover, eating a balanced diet of veggies and fruits and a little meat works wonders for your health. Lastly, exercise and meditation can do wonders for mind and body. We stayed in our friend Sumio's place for a few nights. On the morning of the second day, we were watching television in the living room whereas Sumio was cooking in the kitchen. His elder brother had just popped upstairs to get a book. His younger brother had popped to the bank to get some cash while his sister had popped into a music store to get some clarinet scores. As Sumio entered the living room, I jumped out from behind the wall and cried "Boo!" It was absolutely hilarious as I was finally able to frighten him successfully. Rika would pop in and see us later. Her boyfriend would also pop over and visit us a day later. Rika said she deserved a promotion but instead her colleague was given a promotion because her boss is biased towards her colleague. I said that's the way the cookie crumbles. It's water under the bridge. What's done is done. My brother too said it's no use crying over spilt milk. What's done cannot be undone. Let bygones be bygones. Apparently her manager is also biased against her but in favour of her colleague. Oh well. She told me not to mention it when we're in company. By all means. Next week I'll pop over to her place to play her bassoon. I prefer the company of musicians. Before she popped in, she was browsing in Zara. In the meantime, I went for a browse around a bookshop amd popped into the bank to open a bank account. The residential estate Sumio lives in consists of houses rather than apartments. Each house has at least one retractable awning or canopy. The canopy could be made of cloth, glass, steel, stainless steel or concrete. In his front garden, he planted a litchi tree, two mango trees, a red maple, a black maple, a chestnut oak amd bushes in the lawn. Some of the bushes produce beautiful trumpet-shaped flowers. He also grew lots of flowers such as roses, violets, orchids, lavender, hydrangeas, lisianthuses (eustomas) and sunflowers, all of which are in full bloom. There're some exquisite flowerpots placed near the lawn as decoration. He mows the grass from time to time. He hires a gardener to manicure his garden every now and then. His back garden is enormous which is six thousand square foot in size. It used to be a lawn but he turned it into a meadow blanketed in wild flowers and exotic flowers. Some of the flower buds haven't opened yet but as the weather gets warmer, the flowers open. Even inside his house he has a vase of hydrangeas and a couple plotted plants. Orchids can be cultivated in flower pots or vases. In summer, pretty summer flowers bloom in the meadow. In spring, the meadow is blanketed with lovely spring flowers. In the autumn, the meadow is covered with beautiful autumn flowers. In the winter, the meadow is a mass of pretty winter flowers. Every valentine's day, Sumio buys a bouquet of red roses and lisianthuses for his wife. They're lovely cut flowers. His new chairs are covered by protective plastic sheeting. His new television is also covered with plastic wrappings.
2020-03-31 14:58:38
I stayed in my Japanese friend Sumio's place for a few nights. Did you know that seventy one percent of the earth's surface is covered by water? On mars, twenty percent of its atmosphere of covered by carbon monoxide whereas thirty percent of it is covered with carbon dioxide. On the morning of the second day I stayed in Sumio's house, his next-door neighbour's canopy was leaking all over the floor in his garden due to heavy rain. The water pipe attached to their stainless steel canopy was also dripping water down the wall onto the floor in his garden so he asked them if he could enter their garden and wipe the water pipe and the edge of the canopy and mol them so as to stop water from leaking from them. I too entered their garden and helped mop the edge of the canopy and the water pipe so as to stop water from leaking out of them. There was a leak in their canopy so they had a bucket underneath for the water to drop into but the bucket was overflowing all over the floor which caused flooding. Then we placed another bucket beside it but very soon water began to overflow from the bucket. I tried to soak up the water with towels but it was impossible. Water soaked into my shoes. Rain soaked through his shoes and clothes too. Some of his neighbours said they had a leak inside their house as well. I asked Sumio if the typhoon that happened a little while ago do any damage to his house. He ssuf some tree branches and twigs tumbled down during the hurricane so they had to give their garden a good cleanup afterwards. Some tree trunks in the nearby park toppled over as a result of the hurricane. Rika called two hours later amd said she finally got a promotion. The opportunity that she had waited for so long has finally come along. Opportunities like this don't always come along. After she left Zara, her friend came along in her car and offered her a lift to a restaurant and celebrated with her. I enjoy my own company amd so does she. I enjoy strolling hand in hand with my girlfriend along the nearby beach. In fact, I enjoyed a leisurely stroll there earlier. With only my thoughts for company, I lay on the beach reading a book. It felt thoroughly enjoyable. Rika arrived on the early evening. I didn't know she had company. As she was the last person to leave the house, I kept her company until the bus arrived. Sumio wants to train Muay Thai privately rather than in a Muay Thai club so he engaged a training partner go train with him at home instead.
2020-03-31 15:10:52
睇blogger講到要好早影
冬天去唔想咁早起身
2020-03-31 23:32:42
其實逆富士睇三個條件
天氣好、空氣清、冇風
朝早就最易集齊
你好彩的話下晝都影到
但係機率......
2020-04-01 15:33:24
It's an extraordinary garden.
2020-04-06 20:00:34
食完lunch搭紅色巴士去河口湖

我一心想上去個觀景台繼續睇富士山
點知當日撞正維修
纜車只係開到兩點半

結果去到只係成功送到尾班車尾
望住個冇人既纜車站
唯有輕輕嘆一口氣再返轉頭

上唔到觀景台
又冇打算搭嗰架觀光船
結果喺湖邊影左幾張相之後
就去附近行下手信鋪

一行就行左大半個鐘
不過都冇乜野買得落手
最後只係買左舊磁石
同埋俾呢隻識碌地沙既貓嚇左一嚇咁囉

行完手信鋪都係三點幾
見仲有時間就想搵個地方
影下相吹下水過日晨
於是又去左搭巴士

一路行去巴士站既時候
我發現路邊每架車都寫住富士山
好似好撚型好撚威

行到巴士站
見到隔離有班鬼仔互掉緊雪球
睇到我都想玩埋一份
不過玩完應該會凍死,都係不了

搭搭下見到有塊大草地又冇乜人就落左車
有少少可惜既係
呢到都係望唔到富士山
好似有少少浪費左難得既好天氣
不過見到富士山既地方實勁多人
俾我揀多次既話
我都寧願揀個見唔到富士山既地方
等我地可以靜靜地望下湖望下日落
享受一下呢個只有兩個人既世界

大半年來發生既種種事件
都令人感到世界既荒謬
自由既空氣、同聲同氣既親人朋友、
以至健康既身體、甚至係生存
好多曾經以為係唾手可得既事物
如今通通都變得奢侈
能夠平安、舒服地坐喺到欣賞美景
係幸福,亦係幸運
但冇人能夠保證仲有冇下一次
所以即刻有少少遺憾,但我絕對無悔
無悔選擇呢個只屬於我倆既小天地
畢竟每個能夠獨處既時間
都係得來不易

無論世事變改
但願未來仍然可以互相扶持

2020-04-07 04:08:31
2020-04-07 04:53:31
2020-04-07 09:53:49
樓主去河口湖嗰日涷唔涷?
2020-04-07 11:03:04
唔係啦
2020-04-07 13:55:35
2020-04-07 16:36:57
日頭有太陽所以okay
日落之後就凍到仆街
2020-04-07 16:48:47
2020-04-07 20:49:37

新讀者lm
無得去日本時唯有追下遊記
附上上年年尾既富士山
2020-04-08 13:24:30
waaaa好靚

2020-04-08 13:56:26
唔知會唔會太遲講,
不過呢間野極度撞手神同睇分店
有陣時可以難食到想反枱
2020-04-08 23:04:29
好好看既遊記, 謝謝
2020-04-08 23:40:40
上次我都住fresa inn 綿系町 ,個人覺得fresa inn 唔錯,性價比高
2020-04-08 23:42:40
中拖岩岩好,大拖太肥食兩件都好飽了
2020-04-09 12:20:25
睇左當去左
2020-04-09 13:21:54
2020-04-14 17:39:22
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞