[國際賽] 利物浦 對 愛華頓

1001 回覆
3 Like 2 Dislike
2017-03-21 09:04:05
Jurgen Klopp says he was “surprised” that Chris Coleman didn’t bother phoning him prior to naming Liverpool’s Ben Woodburn in the senior Wales squad.

Klopp on Woodburn: "This should not be a criticism, but when you call up a player, a 17-year-old I thought it would be possible to call me."

Klopp: "I’m not sure if Chris knows him well. He didn’t play in the team so far for Coleman I think. But no call."

Klopp on Woodburn: "We didn’t hide him. We used him. He is a fixed part of our training. He can deal with the nomination for Wales 100%."

Klopp on Woodburn: "It’s a little bit like my situation. As long as you give me time, as long as we give him time, everything will be good."

Klopp on Woodburn: "He has to learn & develop and improve. There are now two managers responsible for him. Until now, it was only my job."

高普驚高文教壞呢隻wonder kid
睇黎好重視
2017-03-21 09:06:30
Jurgen Klopp says he was “surprised” that Chris Coleman didn’t bother phoning him prior to naming Liverpool’s Ben Woodburn in the senior Wales squad.

Klopp on Woodburn: "This should not be a criticism, but when you call up a player, a 17-year-old I thought it would be possible to call me."

Klopp: "I’m not sure if Chris knows him well. He didn’t play in the team so far for Coleman I think. But no call."

Klopp on Woodburn: "We didn’t hide him. We used him. He is a fixed part of our training. He can deal with the nomination for Wales 100%."

Klopp on Woodburn: "It’s a little bit like my situation. As long as you give me time, as long as we give him time, everything will be good."

Klopp on Woodburn: "He has to learn & develop and improve. There are now two managers responsible for him. Until now, it was only my job."

高普驚高文教壞呢隻wonder kid
睇黎好重視

佢應該係唔想一個17歲既球員就比media吹到好大
入一入國家隊都已經好多新聞講佢
2017-03-21 09:07:25

高普驚高文教壞呢隻wonder kid
睇黎好重視

入一入國家隊都已經好多新聞講佢

Harry Wilson 幾年前都係17歲踢國家隊 好似係
2017-03-21 09:10:03
其實入選係好事,俾到信心佢上一隊
2017-03-21 09:12:19

高普驚高文教壞呢隻wonder kid
睇黎好重視

入一入國家隊都已經好多新聞講佢

Harry Wilson 幾年前都係17歲踢國家隊 好似係

咁個陣都唔係高普教
同埋wales個次都係想搞到英格蘭冇得揀wilson
2017-03-21 09:18:31
On Woodburn’s contribution…

We know what Ben is capable of and what he is already able to do. My first job is to help these boys so that they can be the best. In this case, Ben Woodburn. There’s a lot of things to do, especially to keep the public away as long as possible. That’s quite a difficult thing to do. But on the other hand, we only bring him in because we want to use him. So that means when he’s on the pitch he’s absolutely allowed to score goals, to prepare situations, to make crosses – how Trent did, for example. So, all good. I’m really happy for him. The only problem is I’m a little bit afraid about you [the media]. That’s why I’m so quiet on this. Think and do what you want, but don’t write anything – only ‘Goalscorer, Ben Woodburn.’ Done. Quite a challenge!

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/245156-klopp-on-ben-woodburn-win-over-leeds-and-lfc-optimism

之前對leeds入完波之後
2017-03-21 09:44:22
全部報紙同高普都係到講woodburn
無人理哈利仔
2017-03-21 09:48:48
幾時到TAA入國家隊
2017-03-21 09:50:01
全部報紙同高普都係到講woodburn
無人理哈利仔

Wilson仲係wales最後生踢國家隊果個
2017-03-21 09:51:06
全部報紙同高普都係到講woodburn
無人理哈利仔

冇人理仲好啦
2017-03-21 10:01:00
之前係swansea讀書 識落果班威爾斯人好多都係fb笑鳩英格蘭比佢地hold起左呢兩個球員
2017-03-21 10:04:58
其實入選係好事,俾到信心佢上一隊

過份自信會害死個o靚仔 得十七歲咋
2017-03-21 10:05:40
過年之後比人炒左 之後一直鳩鳩流到而家 琴晚條女同我講有左

即日炒即日走?
無工番係暫時姐
你諗女朋友都會支持你

其實之前我係幫個莊去打理一隻股票 後尾我老細同個金主炒左 咁個金主就收返隻野自己再同人合作 我就好順理成章地冇得撈

好快我都求其搵份pt做住先 咁多左啲時間出黎 就多左上條女屋企過夜 點知咁就中左
2017-03-21 10:09:06
其實入選係好事,俾到信心佢上一隊

過份自信會害死個o靚仔 得十七歲咋

好彩唔係英格蘭
踢Wales都未必比班英媒吹
2017-03-21 10:16:37
其實入選係好事,俾到信心佢上一隊

過份自信會害死個o靚仔 得十七歲咋

好彩唔係英格蘭
踢Wales都未必比班英媒吹

好似dele alli 咁 so far 都好彩頂到壓力
近年比較經典頂唔住壓力個例子真係幾多

賓特利 同埋米高莊遜 仲有邊個?!😂
2017-03-21 10:27:13
其實入選係好事,俾到信心佢上一隊

過份自信會害死個o靚仔 得十七歲咋

好彩唔係英格蘭
踢Wales都未必比班英媒吹

近年比較經典頂唔住壓力個例子真係幾多

賓特利 同埋米高莊遜 仲有邊個?!😂

唔係壓力咁簡單 而係個球員有可能就咁樣迷失左係媒體既吹捧底下 「我當紅炸子雞,領隊唔出我?我去第二隊踢」又或者係「我今時今日仲洗留係你隊圾垃到同你爭前四,我去班霸到爭冠軍」

最驚係個球員出現咁既心態
2017-03-21 10:30:34
原來鏝用兩個利迷 組織球入球
2017-03-21 10:34:51
250當年都吹到英撚美斯
2017-03-21 10:39:53
250當年都吹到英撚美斯

2017-03-21 10:41:21
其實入選係好事,俾到信心佢上一隊

過份自信會害死個o靚仔 得十七歲咋

好彩唔係英格蘭
踢Wales都未必比班英媒吹

近年比較經典頂唔住壓力個例子真係幾多

賓特利 同埋米高莊遜 仲有邊個?!😂

唔係壓力咁簡單 而係個球員有可能就咁樣迷失左係媒體既吹捧底下 「我當紅炸子雞,領隊唔出我?我去第二隊踢」又或者係「我今時今日仲洗留係你隊圾垃到同你爭前四,我去班霸到爭冠軍」

最驚係個球員出現咁既心態

IBE, sinclair咁囉
2017-03-21 10:42:16
原來鏝用兩個利迷 組織球入球

利都用前鏝入你波
2017-03-21 11:16:39
相比lalala個球
費明奴個下半單刀鳩射真係想打爆個mon

其實費明奴無咁差喎

博到12碼

傳左球靚波俾lalala

半單刀個球 得佢一個 lalala係對面海 睇唔到都正常
自己去都正常 只係角度太窄

成場我覺得得球單刀係佢責任

其實果實我見到佢有望 但中間有三個 我覺得係佢覺得交唔到先格硬射
利申 係正現場龍門後面睇
2017-03-21 11:18:21
相比lalala個球
費明奴個下半單刀鳩射真係想打爆個mon

其實費明奴無咁差喎

博到12碼

傳左球靚波俾lalala

自己去都正常 只係角度太窄

成場我覺得得球單刀係佢責任

其實果球我見到佢有望 但中間有三個 我覺得係佢覺得交唔到先格硬射
利申 係正現場龍門後面睇
2017-03-21 11:19:21
相比lalala個球
費明奴個下半單刀鳩射真係想打爆個mon

其實費明奴無咁差喎

博到12碼

傳左球靚波俾lalala

自己去都正常 只係角度太窄

成場我覺得得球單刀係佢責任

其實果實我見到佢有望 但中間有三個 我覺得係佢覺得交唔到先格硬射
利申 係正現場龍門後面睇

都係個句,練下射波啦,成隊射術都麻麻,成日浪費機會
2017-03-21 11:20:11
250當年都吹到英撚美斯

250未入一隊已經識玩轉會要脅領隊
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞