2019-02-04 13:19:21
扮乜嘢老屎忽叫人聽咗先講啫 上連登就一定未聽過? 佢用lana del rey出道嗰時我夠碟都有埋連lizzy grant都有聽啦

不嬲啲人都係放佢落pop/rock/indie架啦
有幾多artist會淨係玩單一genre 大把唔多唔少都掂到pop
你自己google都大把commentry
憑乜嘢話睇唔起其他人嘅音樂口味

女權父權research又做唔足
想有人照顧唔代表一定係anti feminism

你自己都quote咗 “My idea of a true feminist is a woman who feels free enough to do whatever she wants.”
之後成篇文都自打嘴巴
人地咪就係do whatever she wants然後其他人唔應該judge佢囉
2019-02-04 21:17:28
每首歌講完我都會試理解下點解女權唔鐘意咁寫,同埋我係點欣賞佢實踐“My idea of a true feminist is a woman who feels free enough to do whatever she wants.”

由kill kill ep 電子曲風帶藍調,Born to die Hollywood Sadcore 嘅風格
https://www.sputnikmusic.com/review/59963/Lana-Del-Rey-Born-to-Die/
嗱唔係我寫嘅野黎
The proverbial stakes are raised to grander levels and everything suddenly seems more important; additionally, it seems as though this is almost like a modern, corrupt version of Nancy Sinatra's more rebellious lyrics from her heyday. While the borderline-trashy lines can get overbearing at times, they aren't nearly as bad as a large chunk of pop artists' lyrics today, particularly with dance pop or pop-influenced hip-hop (or vice versa).
而ultraviolence 歸類Psychedelic rock, dream pop, desert rock
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-album-reviews/ultraviolence-107530/
She has introduced previously untasted flavors to pop music (her slow, torchy genre of choice might best be described as “Calvin Klein Eternity commercial”)
She has pulled back on nods to hip-hop and hired a new gun: the Black Keys‘ Dan Auerbach, who produced most of the LP at his Nashville studio. Auerbach introduces dashes of bad ass blues and psychedelic guitar, but Del Rey – who co-wrote every song but the closing cover of Jessie Mae Robinson’s 1950s hit “The Other Woman” – holds tight to her pouty, cinematic aesthetic: the epic schmaltz of Ennio Morricone, reflected through the haze of a thousand dramatic selfies.
from Rollingstone 都講到佢帶俾pop music 一種新口味,而且佢係隻碟投入hip hop元素
到honeymoon 第四隻碟
https://hellogiggles.com/lifestyle/lana-del-rey-honeymoon/
“Honeymoon” is the next step of the singer’s persona evolution. The melodramatic strings bring back “Young & Beautiful” baroque vibes, while Del Rey’s familiar vocal quaver sounds sucked dry of any playful light.
https://www.theverge.com/2015/7/14/8961617/lana-del-rey-new-song-honeymoon
the Verge review
Lana Del Rey has been teasing bits of her third full-length for months now, but its first official single — the album's title track — is finally here. "Honeymoon" is a torturously slow bit of blue-hued soul that languishes in the kind of patient sorrow Lana Del Rey does best. And, at 6 minutes long, there's plenty of room for her to stretch out in.
兩段review 都提及藍調,巴洛克流行
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/reviews/lana-del-rey-honeymoon-album-review-a-trip-to-the-dark-side-of-the-american-dream-10506097.html
獨立報嘅評價
節錄
Honeymoon finds Del Rey reverting, after the more atomised, individual characters of last year’s Ultraviolence, to a composite persona closer to the dissolute subject of her Born to Die debut. Not only does her vocal delivery remain the same throughout, but also its protagonist’s “voice”; while the emotional impact of what might sometimes be traumatic developments seems somehow damped, as if experienced through a narcotised haze. Happy or sad, angry or apologetic, dominant or submissive, it’s apparently all the same to Del Rey, who floats through these songs with a weird indifference. It lends a sort of Stepford devotion to the more earnestly romantic songs

衛報評論 lust of life
節錄
But, in the current climate of laborious genre-hopping and guest vocals on throwaway chart tracks, Del Rey has remained a mystery.

其實好多外文都評價佢大碟複雜性以及佢自己創造嘅獨特性,淨係From wiki 都唔會直接將佢就咁歸類落pop/rock/indie
其實係歌曲genre 佢幾隻大碟都好複雜,因為用上嘅元素太多,藍調 trip hop baroque pop等等等等,唔計電影歌曲,每隻大碟rolling stone 對佢嘅第一印都唔係pop/ rock/ indie,反而係多數主力評價佢點樣運用呢D元素佢創立自己風格以及詞上面嘅痛苦嘅浪漫、苦澀、慾望和暴力
係女權方面,佢自己講過佢寧願關心tesla 都唔想主動去關心女權,佢亦曾經講過佢心目中嘅女權就係好簡單,想做就做就係女權。而至於點解女權唔鐘意佢D詞,我上面有講到。可能個標題定我唔好,但antifeminism 係人地幫佢冠上嘅野黎
In her interview with Franco, Del Rey says that “the luxury we have as a younger generation is being able to figure out where we want to go from here, which is why I’ve said things like, ‘I don’t focus on feminism, I focus on the future.’
想有人照顧真係唔一定anti feminism,但事實佢歌詞上真係好重male-dominance
你google lana del rey anti feminism其實已經可以搵到好多內容 呢個係好好嘅討論
2019-02-04 21:57:19
我咪講咗有幾多artist會淨係玩單一genre 大把唔多唔少都掂到pop
咁你再話人聽pop就係低等咁有乜意思呢
求其抽你一句 She has introduced previously untasted flavors to pop music (her slow, torchy genre of choice might best be described as “Calvin Klein Eternity commercial”) 咁咪講緊佢喺pop嘅genre入面帶來新變化囉 但唔代表佢係冇pop喎

啲人係拎佢幾年前喺訪問一句嚟發大嚟講囉
近期嘅訪問我都貼埋link俾你睇喇

’IN THE STUDIO WE SPOKE POLITICS‘ Lana Del Rey says Donald Trump helped shape her album Lust for Life — and the world needs feminism more than ever
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4116134/lana-del-rey-new-album-donald-trump-politics
https://pitchfork.com/features/interview/life-liberty-and-the-pursuit-of-happiness-a-conversation-with-lana-del-rey

Her track God Bless America was influenced by Republicans’ attacks on women’s rights.

Lana says: “That is a great symbol of a song that is just about what the title says.

“At the time, I was thinking about the US where women were so vocal online and my friends in person.

“This was before the Women’s Marches and when there was some rhetoric being thrown around that everyone was uncomfortable with.

What if they took away Planned Parenthood and birth control and shut down clinics?

“What are women supposed to do? So before the women’s marches started, I wrote that song very quickly and Rick loved it. It has really cool earth-tone keyboards on there. It feels like a good grounded song.”

When quizzed in the past about her views on feminism, Lana has not been keen to discuss it.

She doesn’t like labels or being labelled as anything.

Today she says: “In my life I’ve got a sister and surrogate sisters. Things like that. Women have always been such a big part of my life.

“We were always just friends, there was never much need to rally. If there ever was a time, it really does feel like now and people are doing that.”

Lana, 32, adds: “When I was in my early and mid-twenties, I didn’t really know what place I was going to go to as a woman.

“I don’t know if I’m going to get married. You’re still figuring things out. When I was younger in school, the word ‘feminism’ wasn’t really used.

“But it was a very important word for my mother’s generation. It’s a way more relevant question in the last eight months than it was five years ago.

Honestly, now it’s my pleasure to talk about it. It feels more of a question that is relevant rather than something that could be used as a grenade against me, which sometimes I am willing to sacrifice just to annoy someone.
2019-02-04 21:59:25
https://i-d.vice.com/en_uk/article/8xndgp/lana-del-rey-tells-james-franco-that-feminism-is-39obvious39-uk-translation

In the new interview with Franco, Del Rey — somewhat opaquely — defended these comments on the grounds that in this day and age, feminist principles should be ‘obvious’: “The luxury we have as a younger generation is being able to figure out where we want to go from here, which is why I’ve said things like, ‘I don’t focus on feminism, I focus on the future,’” the singer told the actor. “It’s not to say that there’s not more to do in that area. I’ve gotten to witness through history the evolution of so many movements and now I’m standing at the forefront of new technological movements,” adding: “I’m not undermining other issues. But I feel like that’s obvious, like I shouldn’t even have to bring that up.

https://www.npr.org/sections/world-cafe/2018/02/16/586059115/lana-del-rey-on-world-cafe

In a way I did what I had to do in terms of chronicling my own stories. You know, I wasn’t happy with how a lot of my own story went up until recently, so I didn’t always like the way I was putting things, but it was just the way it was, you know? I don’t know if that’s feminism, but it is what it was. One of the issues I had over the last 10 years was there weren’t that many options to be super vocal and powerful without a lot of backlash and repercussions. It was a very male-dominated environment at certain times. That’s why I think this whole movement is so important — the people that don’t get the #MeToo movement are just, I don’t get them. I don’t get those people. It’s like, do you not get how hard it is sometimes just to sort of be safe and have your own voice as a woman?
2019-02-04 21:59:46
What I really appreciate about the movement in general right now is that a lot of behaviors or things that are normalized, women are realizing are not normal.

I would totally agree with that.

There’s a huge difference between condoning something and reflecting something, which is why I think it was important to talk about “Ultraviolence.”

I agree. ... I had a really tough interview with The Fader magazine where this guy was hammering me on feminism, the word, and I knew he wanted me to say I’m not a feminist — he was just jabbing away at it. And what I wanted to say [is], this is just my experience in my own relationships thus far. ... It’s not going to be my full story. I mean, that’s why I’ve been polarizing, because people don’t want to look at the broader picture sometimes, they want to just stick to the facts. But that’s been a really good lesson for me, because I think when I was younger I thought, “I’m not going to edit my own music. This is just what came out.” And now I’m like, “What the hell am I doing? I’m not gonna say that.”

都重未計好多人覺得lana del rey係一個personality/persona純粹玩satire去批評american dream
2019-02-04 22:31:16
自從上次留左言之後就一直心思思想討論hope is a dangerous thing for woman like me to have, 如果有興趣不妨由提到既Sylvia plath開始認識

HIADTFWLM有提到兩個人名,第一個係Slim Aarons,專為上流雜誌做攝影。
第二個就係主角Sylvia Plath(1932-1963),一個透過詩歌記錄經歷訴說心聲既美國女詩人。佢敬愛既爸爸,係八歲既時候就因病離開左,造成佢心中既創傷同思念,佢處於人生唔同階段既時候依然時時回首。尤其係第一本詩集巨神像(The Colossus),佢重組番父親既形象,但處處透露又憎又愛既情緒,
「好些夜晚,我蹲踞在你左耳的
豐饒之角,遠離風聲。
數著朱紅和深紫的星星。
太陽自你舌柱下昇起。
我的歲月委身於陰影。
我不再凝神傾聽龍骨的軋轢聲
在碼頭空茫的石上 。 」-Colossus

到後來,佢以優異既成為離開Boston去New york讀書,識到個校草做老公,同時亦第一名畢業。但當同老公番鄉下生左一胎之後,敏感既母親突然明白生來即死別,而且佢唔甘於自己從此以後要做平凡既主婦,每日勞勞碌碌做免費女傭,加上後來發現老公外遇,令詩人脆弱地精神崩潰,試圖自殺,包括食藥、無望地游出大海,最後被送到精神病院進行電療、什至係腦既部分切除手術。

「鬱金香非常興奮,此時已是冬天
看那一切多麼粉白,雪下得如此寧靜,
我在體驗著寧靜,安詳地獨自躺著
燈光灑落在白色的牆上,床和手
我什麼也不是,爆炸與我無關
我把我的名字和便服交給了護士,
把我的歷史交給了麻醉師,身體交給了手術台。」-Tulips

到詩人出院既時候,佢帶住兩個小朋友搬走,然後寫左佢既自傳小說鐘形罩(The Bell Jar),鐘形罩係當時醫院用黎保存畸形嬰兒既容器,有夭折、窒息、變形既象徵,其中曾提到女主角試過半夜在街上發瘋。
「人就就像困在罐中的嬰兒,一絲不掛、面無表情;這個世界就像那裝滿福馬林液體、寒酸發臭的鐘形罐子,就像一場噩夢。」出版後不久,詩人就自殺與世長辭了。

當佢死後,佢老公幫佢整合左生前既作品,其中一首係,
「爹地,我早該殺了你。
我還沒來得及你卻死了─
大理石般沈重,一隻充滿神祇的袋子,
慘白的雕像─有著一根灰色腳趾
大如舊金山的海狗

將我的赤紅的心擊成兩半
二十歲時我就試圖自殺
想回到,回到,回到你的身邊。
即使是一堆白骨也好 。」 -Father
其中既父親形象唔止係佢早逝既爸爸、有逼迫佢一生既父權體制,亦有背叛既丈夫。

而詩人最後既一首詩,
「這個女人已臻完美
她死去的
身體帶著完成的微笑,
一種希臘命運女神的幻覺
流動於她長袍皺折的漩渦裏
她赤裸的
雙腳似乎在說:
我們已走了老遠,終於可以歇腳了」

有人話,詩人多次自殺不遂可以反映佢唔係一心求死,每一次都係佢對世界作出既反抗,垂死前既呼喊不甘,呢個世界從來無人回應、無人伸出援手。以致絕望最終瀰滿詩人既心靈。
2019-02-04 22:36:01
Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2LUmLw_DQ
(劣譯,有建議歡迎提出討論

I was reading Slim Aarons and I got to thinking that I thought
我在看著上流雜誌,而且我想著
Maybe I’d get less stressed if I was tested less like all of these debutantes
也許我會活得如一般貴族少女的輕鬆,假如我沒有經歷這麼多磨難
Smiling for miles in pink dresses and high heels on white yachts
穿著粉紅洋裝和高跟鞋,在白色遊艇上明媚的笑著
But I‘m not, baby, I’m not
但我不是她們,親愛的,我不是
No, I‘m not, that, I’m not

I‘ve been tearing around in my fucking nightgown
我曾經穿著他媽的睡裙遊離浪蕩
24/7 Sylvia Plath
全天候像Sylvia Plath
Writing in blood on the walls
用血在無數的牆上寫字
’Cause the ink in my pen don‘t work in my notepad
只因為我的筆並不能在筆記上寫字
Don’t ask if I‘m happy, you know that I’m not
不要問我快樂與否,你明知我並不
But at best, I can say I‘m not sad
但最多,我可以說我並不悲傷
’Cause hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have
因為抱有希望對我這種女人來說,是危險的存在

I had fifteen-year dances
十五歲的我曾經跳舞
Church basement romances, yeah, I‘ve cried
教堂地下室的浪漫,對,我也哭過
Spilling my guts with the Bowery bums
對其他醉鬼敞開我的心房
Is the only love I’ve ever known
是我惟一感知到的愛
Except for the stage, which I also call home, when I‘m not
除了在舞台上,那是我另一個稱為家的地方,當我並不忙著
Servin’ up God in a burnt coffee pot for the Triad
為神奉獻上滾燙的咖啡
Hello, it‘s the most famous woman you know on the iPad
哈囉,這是你從ipad上得知最有名的女人
Calling from beyond the grave, I just wanna say, “Hi, Dad”
接通了墓碑之後,我只想說「嗨,老爸」
2019-02-04 22:36:40
I‘ve been tearing up town in my fucking white gown
我曾經穿著他媽的的白裙遊離浪蕩
Like a goddamn near sociopath
就像一個該死的反社會分子
Shaking my ass is the only thing that’s
搖晃我的屁股是唯一令我
Got this black narcissist off my back
擺脫我黑暗而自戀一面的方法
She couldn’t care less, and I never cared more
她毫不在乎,但我對每件事都很上心
So there‘s no more to say about that
所以也沒什麼好說
Except hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have
除了希望對我這種女人來說,是危險的存在
Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman with my past
對於有我一樣經歷的女人來說,抱有希望是危險的

There’s a new revolution, a loud evolution that I saw
新的革命來到,我見到激烈的進化
Born of confusion and quiet collusion of which mostly I‘ve known
生於混亂,和我能察覺的、寂靜的陰謀中
A modern day woman with a weak constitution, ’cause I‘ve got
一個現代的女人卻是脆弱的,因為我有
Monsters still under my bed that I could never fight off
揮之不去、住在床底的怪獸
A gatekeeper carelessly dropping the keys on my nights off
護衛在我休息的時候不小心弄丟了鎖鑰

I’ve been tearing around in my fucking nightgown
我曾經穿著他媽的睡裙遊離浪蕩
24/7 Sylvia Plath
Writing in blood on your walls
用血在你的牆上寫字
‘Cause the ink in my pen don’t look good in my pad
只因為我的墨水並不搭配我的筆記
They write that I‘m happy, they know that I’m not
他們寫道我很快樂,但他們也知我並不
But at best, you can see I‘m not sad
但最好,你也可以見到我並不失落
But hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have
但抱有希望對我這種女人來說,是危險的

抱有希望對我這種女人來說,是危險的
But I have it
但我擁有它
Yeah, I have it
對,我有它
Yeah, I have it
I have
我有
2019-02-04 22:50:54
啱啱呢排先重睇緊the bell jar
封底: “She finds herself spiralling into depression and eventually a suicide attempt, as she grapples with difficult relationships and a society which refuses to take women’s aspirations seriously

Btw “Maybe I’d get less stressed if I was tested less like all of these debutantes“係講緊佢唔想好似上流社會嘅debutantes咁要面對咁多scrutiny 佢地一啲都唔輕鬆
因為以前啲貴族debutantes十幾歲就要好多嘢學又要熟禮儀 之後要搞ball去 present俾上流社會同人交際
copy埋genius有逐句嘅commentary https://genius.com/16182447
2019-02-04 23:03:21
明明係連登最常睇起女權嘅就係啲男user
2019-02-05 13:49:06
睇完個種絕望會down半日...我反而最有印象係I listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am.
用到old bray呢個字個種蒼涼又無人問津,只係想釋放本來既自己I am, I am who I am.
Btw debutants個句真係我老眼昏花sorly
嘩genius個個唔錯 有啲位我譯都唔係好肯定岩唔岩
你最近聽緊佢邊首~?佢ig leak左新歌既開頭都好正..
不過我懷舊聽緊for k
生活中好少遇到都鍾意lana既人,所以好想同你傾
2019-02-06 08:49:34
未睇呢個post之前:啲人話lana係 anti-feminist係過份解讀,feminist既問題係好多時都過份解讀

睇完樓主之後:又話lana係anti-feminist又幾make sense wo

睇完reply之後:屌我好亂呀
2019-02-07 11:55:58
好鍾意west coast同shades of cool
前者個arrangement後者個咬字演繹 爽到癲
2019-02-20 00:32:44
樓主可唔可以再分析多幾首
2019-02-20 00:42:09
lm
2019-02-20 00:43:42
呢個post好高質
2019-02-20 00:46:09
竟然有人留意我媽咪
剩啲開心到想喊
2019-02-20 00:46:56
以前日日聽Lana Del Rey
父權主義多過反女權啦
2019-02-20 00:47:28
聽開summertime sadness
2019-02-20 01:05:57
睇完lolita套電影
好迷off to the races
2019-02-20 01:07:54
Lm
2019-02-20 01:21:41
以前Lana好鐘意老一輩嘅男人,成日喺佢啲歌到提Daddy呢隻字。但係自從佢攞咗billboard女權獎,佢就冇乜點出呢啲歌,反而出返啲”God Bless America- And all the beautiful women in it”等比較politically correct嘅歌

Btw 可唔可以講下cola, 佢單單”my pussy tastes like pepsi cola”呢句已經迷倒可多人
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞