咁我想問無啦啦寫封信比個編輯有咩用呢
比你發洩
記住letter to the Editor既對象係報紙既讀者
並非Editor

第二
睇下一篇真正既letter to the editor應該係點架啦

Letters to the Editor, January 6, 2017

Museum great, but not Carrie Lam’s tactics

I refer to Michael Chugani’s ­column (“We should not look a gift horse in the mouth”, January 4). As a lover of the arts, I ­welcome the establishment of a Hong Kong version of the Palace Museum and hope in time to see an exceptional permanent ­collection as well as touring ­collections.

However, the tactics used by Chief Secretary Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor are somewhat questionable. As a seasoned civil servant, Mrs Lam was able to ­circumvent the rigorous and ­laborious planning, consultation and funding procedures ­together with the associated checks and balances. Will Mrs Lam adopt an autocratic modus operandi if she becomes chief executive?

In terms of funding, it is admirable the Hong Kong ­Jockey Club is to pay for the building of the museum. ­According to minutes to the annual general meeting on August 31, the club’s donation to its Charities Trust, which supports charities, both large and at grass-roots level across Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories, was HK$3.5 ­billion for the year ended June 30, 2016. I sincerely hope the money for the museum’s construction is in addition to the sum earmarked for these local causes and communities.

While I am as frustrated as Chugani at the lack of progress in the West Kowloon Cultural District, the haste with which this deal was struck and presented to the Hong Kong public is very ­unseemly.

As chief secretary, Mrs Lam should have been able to achieve a middle ground with a level of transparency while ­accepting Beijing’s ­largesse.

Helen Cheung, Ho Man Tin

見唔見到第一段有咩元素呢
點解要無啦啦寫篇letter to the editor呢?
因為要考DSE想回應該份報紙既其中一篇文呀嘛
所以先要有reference article
DSE冇比我喎點算呀
作個似模似樣架啦

繼而三唔識七
介紹下自已啦好唔好
所以講下你有咩identity
作個好既identity對你成個argumentation 好有幫助架
例如上年opening sports facilities in schools to the public
如果你寫你係Hong Kong Athletic Team
咁就更加理想啦
講下運動設施既需要係幾咁逼切

完個intro之前
講番你既stance
易睇啲呀嘛

你都可以選擇去加個outline :-)
會清楚知道你大概講乜少少既
尤其係鐘意爆字數既同學

講住咁多先 聽日再講
2017-01-06 22:15:05
今日我地講下DSE Writing最常見既letter to the editor 先

第一
搞清楚你寫比邊個先
好多同學以為letter to the editor既對象就係editor
咁我想問無啦啦寫封信比個編輯有咩用呢
比你發洩
記住letter to the Editor既對象係報紙既讀者
並非Editor

第二
睇下一篇真正既letter to the editor應該係點架啦

Letters to the Editor, January 6, 2017

Museum great, but not Carrie Lam’s tactics

I refer to Michael Chugani’s ­column (“We should not look a gift horse in the mouth”, January 4). As a lover of the arts, I ­welcome the establishment of a Hong Kong version of the Palace Museum and hope in time to see an exceptional permanent ­collection as well as touring ­collections.

However, the tactics used by Chief Secretary Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor are somewhat questionable. As a seasoned civil servant, Mrs Lam was able to ­circumvent the rigorous and ­laborious planning, consultation and funding procedures ­together with the associated checks and balances. Will Mrs Lam adopt an autocratic modus operandi if she becomes chief executive?

In terms of funding, it is admirable the Hong Kong ­Jockey Club is to pay for the building of the museum. ­According to minutes to the annual general meeting on August 31, the club’s donation to its Charities Trust, which supports charities, both large and at grass-roots level across Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories, was HK$3.5 ­billion for the year ended June 30, 2016. I sincerely hope the money for the museum’s construction is in addition to the sum earmarked for these local causes and communities.

While I am as frustrated as Chugani at the lack of progress in the West Kowloon Cultural District, the haste with which this deal was struck and presented to the Hong Kong public is very ­unseemly.

As chief secretary, Mrs Lam should have been able to achieve a middle ground with a level of transparency while ­accepting Beijing’s ­largesse.

Helen Cheung, Ho Man Tin

見唔見到第一段有咩元素呢
點解要無啦啦寫篇letter to the editor呢?
因為要考DSE想回應該份報紙既其中一篇文呀嘛
所以先要有reference article
DSE冇比我喎點算呀
作個似模似樣架啦

繼而三唔識七
介紹下自已啦好唔好
所以講下你有咩identity
作個好既identity對你成個argumentation 好有幫助架
例如上年opening sports facilities in schools to the public
如果你寫你係Hong Kong Athletic Team
咁就更加理想啦
講下運動設施既需要係幾咁逼切

完個intro之前
講番你既stance
易睇啲呀嘛

你都可以選擇去加個outline :-)
可以清楚知道你想講乜
尤其係鐘意爆字數既同學

講住咁多先 聽日再講
2017-01-06 22:26:50
可以點比到文你改 但係又想係到post...

Po係到大家都學到野呀
我又可以用手機改
同埋我仲有百幾份mock二百幾篇文未改
諗起都
你再send比我都唔會咁快改到呀
2017-01-06 22:33:13
Listening a part超越唔到75%
做左幾年past paper都卡住係75%
有咩改善方法
2017-01-06 23:12:22
Listening a part超越唔到75%
做左幾年past paper都卡住係75%
有咩改善方法

你要睇下自己點解唔過75%先
聽漏左
抄唔切
定唔識隻字?
2017-01-06 23:13:11
Reading 成日唔夠時間做 其實我睇得明篇文講咩 但成日卡係d長題目到卡好耐
可以點改善

長題目其實仲簡單過mc TFNG
你睇唔明條題目
定係唔知要答乜
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞