2020-04-05 21:59:04
我見樓主 po 去犬山和名古屋的相,我係分享少少經驗

名鉄名古屋站是其中一個遊客搭車會頭痛的地方,除了樓主所講的問題之外,還有部分名鉄線會同名古屋地下鉄一齊作聯合行駛,所以計劃行程時要好小心,否則會搞到一團糟

先講由名古屋駅至犬山 / 犬山遊園駅要點搭:
1. 可以選直接寫犬山為總站的列車 (普通、急行、特急 * 都可以)
2. 另外選總站為新鵜沼或新可児為總站的列車 (普通、急行、特急 * 都可以)
* 特急列車只可以上一般車,特別車要加購 μTicket

離開時,除了好像樓主這樣搭翻去名古屋駅,還有另一個方法,順便遊埋名古屋城

犬山駅有一條叫小牧線,可以直達名古屋地下鉄的平安通駅,如果買左名古屋市營地下鉄一日卷,可先用 IC card 由犬山駅搭去上飯田駅,出閘再用一日卷入站 (我自己覺得有一點煩 ,但當時買左一日卷,無理由浪費) ,之後由平安通駅搭去上飯田駅,轉名城線搭去市役所駅落車就可以 ,遊完名古屋城後,由市役所駅搭去久屋大通駅,再轉櫻通線直接返名古屋駅
2020-04-05 22:25:11
本身都想去熱田神社同榮嗰頭
但咁啱我去嗰陣名古屋城啱啱開始封城整修
所以索性等下次有機會連埋高山白川鄉先一炮過行哂
所以今次只係係名古屋訓+去犬山城達成成就

除非風景好靚/冇得揀
否則我都係揀特急黎坐
2020-04-05 22:27:09
CLS 行程
2020-04-05 22:44:00

再跟機
2020-04-05 22:46:35
想當年我都試過好似樓主咁搭Marine Liner去高松食烏冬
不過我之後行埋栗林公園先返岡山
Marine Liner來回都book咗下層
2020-04-05 22:49:28
嗰班仲要係こだま741号
可惜樓主嗰日唔係出Hello Kitty車
2020-04-05 22:56:33
I find the Japanese culture very different to the chinese culture. We enjoy yum cha whereas they enjoy drinking green tea at bars, soaking up the atmosphere rather than at home. My Japanese friend Jason is an Aries while his girlfriend is a Leo. He's faithful to her and would never cheat on her. When he broke up with his ex, he was driven over the edge. Even when a stranger talked to him, there was a definite edge of hostility to his voice. But as soon as he had a new relationship target, it took the edge of his emotional upset. His ex is a swimming champion who far outshines us in any swimming styles. She's tall and lean who definitely has the edge over lots of swimmers. Recently, Naoki was in scuffles with a guy who was hitting on his girlfriend. The police showed up later and assigned jealousy as the motive for the scuffles. Last Sunday, they dined in a restaurant in a hotel which is midway between his place and the post office. They stood in line outside the restaurant for almost an hour. The queue was so huge that it stretched from the counter through the lobby area and out the main entrance of the hotel. A stout guy tried to cut in line but was caught. We met at a midway point between his place and mine then he took me to the shuttle bus bound for his place. A group of people was in the way near the bus stop so he said "Excuse me." The queue was so big, stretching down the road to the furthest mini bus stop. We queued for half an hour until three shuttle buses came along at once. Meanwhile, some people mistook this long queue for the queue for other places. A couple came up to us and asked "Are you in the queue for Cluny Park?" as they wanna be sure that it's the right queue. A butoy man pushed in midway through the queue. Later, a slim guy jumped the queue. The lady behind him said "Excuse me. The end of the queue is back there." A woman stood beside a guy who was midway through the queue. While pretending to look at her phone, she edged furtively behind him who didn't realise she was there. Some people might have noticed it but ignored it. Jason seemed on edge. It turns out he has a job interview next week. Never has he felt so on edge before an interview. His elder brother is currently a head chef in a five-star hotel and feels he's found his niche. His younger brother has also found his niche as a professor, having worked as a researcher for three years. He sometimes takes a nap at lunchtime because he has so much work to do that he feels drained. He usually snoozes on the sofa by the fireplace or at his desk when everyone else's eating lunch outside. He once brought his work along to the library where I saw him doze off at the table. Having a doze especially in front of the fire is a marvelous way to replenish your energy though. His eldest brother has just completed his phd at Peking University and is on the way to becoming a professor. China is on the way to becoming the world's strongest economy. His elder sister is robust and healthy. She does lots of strength and conditioning exercises in her robust sneakers. After her gym session, she usually drinks a cup of robust coffee and a glass or robust wine. She lives in Japan where the economy and the political system are robust. His younger sister has opened an antique shop which created a favourable impression on me. There's an exquisite antique which engages my attention. I'll bet the shop engages lots of passers-by. I formed great impression of the store. Jason's uncle has recently passed away at the age of ninety. I offer my sincere condolences to his uncle's family. His friend Ed said "My condolences on the loss of your uncle." His mum sent her condolences to his uncle's family too. His dad wrote "Our condolences go to his family." Jason hadn't heard from his cousin for years until yesterday when he received a call from her.
2020-04-05 22:59:50
同啲人為咗用盡張關西廣域pass特登去轉高松有乜分別
2020-04-05 23:39:21
返到岡山先7點半
係度瘋狂行BIC CAM,Aeon,Donki
順便去supermarket買啲減價野當宵夜
好不容易捱到10點
拎番1X kg行李 (買左手信同野食而家 total 20kg)
入番岡山站好似廢老咁坐係度望住LED板

終於見到サンライズ出雲出現係LED板
可以落月台等了

首先入月台既係サンライズ瀬戸

佢將本來閉合既車尾打開

サンライズ出雲緊隨而上慢慢進迫
亦打開左本來閉合既車頭

然後佢地就合體了 (冇圖)

ノビノビ座席
啲人已經係四國/山陰上車了

走廊都幾窄

我間房,個窗係東京方向既左邊
個窗由床邊屈到上天花
夜晚可以睇星

擺低野,鎖門(密碼鎖,可自定密碼)
買張沖涼卡先,係第3同第10卡先有
盛惠320yen,先到先得,賣完即止
沖涼房係沖涼卡機後面

留念

一開車,有人就走過黎查飛

開左車有乜搞?梗係沖涼先啦
朝早長征新神戶,下午吉備津登頂
應該已經流左幾升汗
啲人實夜媽媽眼訓先去沖涼
而家沖實冇死

Bingo!冇人等冇人沖
一入沖涼房,左邊有個制,係用黎吹乾間房
抹緊身嗰陣唔小心禁到粒制
成間房開盡抽氣fefe聲,嚇死

有風筒,下面有個籃擺衫

風筒下面插番你張沖涼卡

右邊開門係淋浴間
你有6分鐘沖水時間
有齊洗頭水淋浴露

禁綠色出水,禁紅色停水
下面個圓形制較水溫
我沖涼既方法係將2隻腳夾係左右既去水位邊
咁樣就唔怕架車係開緊120km/hr chok下chok下而仆街

我用剩4分30秒,慢慢沖水
但係我唔記得我有冇用哂啲時間
總之張沖涼卡有嘔番出黎

最cheap既ソロ,平1000yen
無啦啦隔離多舊野頂住好壓迫

我間房床頭左邊係座席分佈同風口位
床尾有枱有電制有膠杯,有被鋪有睡衣
咁細間房都仲有個玄關位

23:35 姬路

開餐!
7折生果,半熟玉子飯團,8折燒雞塊

0:34 大阪

睇左陣星
架車fing下fing下
我係上層所以冇乜路軌既摩擦聲同引擎聲
本身張床又同我屋企張床硬度好似
1點幾就訓著左
2020-04-05 23:47:01
My Japanese friend Jason's cousin told him that there was a bully in her class at university so Jason told her not to engage with her. Just stay out of her way as much as possible. Jason lives in the most exclusive and expensive area in Tokyo and owns many houses. Unlike Floyd, he's never ostentatious though extremely wealthy. You can find out how ostentatious Floyd's lifestyle is on YouTube, such as his car and house collections. He always wears ostentatious jewellery such as gold necklaces, rings amd silver bracelets. He loves driving flashy cars and wearing flashy clothes. Do you remember the incident in Langham Place where the escalator stopped and reversed direction at a speed three times as fast as normal, causing proplev to fall and pile up at the base of the escalator? People were screaming as they tumbled down the escalator. Some people managed to grab the handrail and steady themselves. The incident occasioned a good deal of worry. When you were in secondary school, were there any subjects which you weren't interested in and so you didn't engage much in the classes? I remember I disnt really engage in geography classes. I was often daydreaming. Today many students learn piano, violin, painting, dancing, judo and Japanese. I honestly don't know how they juggle these activities with schoolwork. Some of their parents have to go to work every day and do they find it hard to juggle a family and a career. Perhaps they want to kindle their children's interest and see which one they have a talent for or can cultivate an interest in. Sometimes I wonder if the kids are truly enjoying their activities. Jason loves video games. I remember him playing Counterstrike in which he used a gun to single-handedly engage ninety nine enemies who only had knives lol. I'm reading a book called Parallel Worlds written by physicist Kaku. When he was explaining the theories, promoting the book on a television show, it captured my imagination. It's a fascinating book which explores the science of time travel, eleven dimensional hyperspace, parallel universes and wormholes, subjects that engage numerous readers around the world. I find the subject of black holes most engaging. It was an international bestseller for many months.
2020-04-06 00:29:50
Day 5
「xxxxxxx橫濱xxxxxxxxxx」
車長用把作狀聲chok住講
聽到我打冷震,之後彈起身

如果到左橫濱,仲有24分鐘就到東京站落車
拿拿聲執番好啲行李同換衫 (食香口膠當刷牙)

一開簾,好彩我係高處望落去
如果唔係一定俾人望住哂 (下層係咪有底底睇)

執好野之後已經見到山手線

1個車卡間到29間房
日本既劏房都劏得幾舒服

落車

加映交合現場

我個行程10日
冇理由拎住10日行李走黎走去
日本locker最多擺3日
多過3日有機會俾人當失物
因為第一個北陸關西大迴環要5日,擺locker唔work
所以我用ecbo cloak係東京站附近Tokyo VIP Lounge寄存5日行李
上網俾錢book左location
寫番邊日幾點寄邊日幾點拎,幾多件行李就ok
寄存之後佢會send番email俾你
話俾你聽件行李係邊同行李既相
同locker差唔多價錢又有人幫手看住
自己拎5日行李就得

轉車時間得1個鐘多少少
衝左上去Tokyo VIP Lounge拎番行李
將5日污糟衫換番3日乾淨衫
再衝去東京站locker塞哂啲手信同行李入去
因為今次個北海道大迴環就3日
放locker就得,方便快捷
行李由20 kg減到唔夠5kg,舒服哂
仲有時間剩買駅弁食

上車指示mark得好清楚,車卡數都mark埋

はやぶさ 5 (姐係而家既はやぶさ 7),E5系
全日東京 -> 新函館北斗停站最少列車
最快圈速4小時2分鐘 (而家已經係3小時58分鐘)

呢啲時間架車都大半滿,同上次北陸新幹線好唔同
老人家佔一半
2020-04-06 00:34:10
我下一次去日本就撞番哂hellokitty新幹線同去埋栗林公園
有機會下一次遊記會寫
2020-04-06 01:00:17
2020-04-06 01:09:56
lm
2020-04-06 01:37:05
2020-04-06 01:39:32
2020-04-06 01:48:51
Marine Liner𠴱卡雙層係指定席...咁點樣買飛

2020-04-06 01:56:10
2020-04-06 02:38:35
揸全國pass/西日本某幾款pass咪直接劃下層啲位 同平時搭特急一樣做法
散買咪同平時買新幹線飛嘅步驟差唔多
最後會出張二合一嘅飛俾你
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUBuznHKX20
2020-04-06 04:40:29
訓火車好似幾正
又話有星星睇既
淨係試過搭夜巴 東京去廣島 搭左9粒鐘 訓到周身骨痛
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞