涮涮鍋·壽喜燒 篝屋
日本〒850-0852 Nagasaki, Yorozuyamachi, 2−23 1F
+81 95-822-3700
https://maps.app.goo.gl/AwGN4cCTDNi35VQL6

嗌咗個SET首先有刺身食

另外有天麩羅

印象中好似嗌晒兩款鍋,我都係最鍾意壽喜燒

最後有蕨餅甜品係好食嘅蕨餅

跟住屋企人就係眼鏡橋SHOPPING,我就去原爆館到行。廣島同長崎呢兩個地方一直都好想去,因為好想行原爆館,可能因為高中讀歷史嘅關係,所以一直以嚟都鍾意去行歷史博物館
另外我都想去大久野島睇以前整化學武器嘅地方

基本上都冇咩點影相,一路行淨係感覺到戰爭嘅可怕由其睇住啲對比圖

好記得呢一日係6月9號,個時淨係諗應該都係普通遊行,會和平咁完
不過都好多謝呢個政府將所有黑暗嘅嘢掀晒出嚟

跟住因為路面電車資料館得番半粒鐘就收館,所以急急腳跑落去
上去之前係呢個位打個卡先

個資料館係個商場最高個層,但係扶手梯好似係上唔到,最方便就係係側邊搭𨋢上

雖然個資料館比起其他同類型嘅館嚟講唔算大,但資料都好齊全

みなと個架係第三日搭車個陣見到

場景都係有嘅係唔識郁啫
我諗就算認真睇嘅話半粒鐘都睇得晒,同原爆館放埋一齊去啱晒
不過個館真係冇咩人去,連STAFF都冇(定好似匿咗係房到)

待續
2020-01-23 22:28:40
我去呢個電車館都係冇STAFF
2020-01-23 22:40:06
我記得睇台仔BLOG話要㩒鐘先會係房到走出嚟
2020-01-24 02:07:58
羨慕樓豬買野可以唔睇價錢
2020-01-24 08:08:28
都唔係我俾錢
2020-01-24 15:42:30
DAY2 續
之後返眼鏡橋JOIN番屋企人之後就揸車入伊王島

伊王島係個島嘅名,實際上住個到係叫I+LAND NAGASAKI,係一個渡假村咁佢就有分好多個區,今次住嘅係PORT AREA~

有免費SHUTTLE BUS穿梭成個渡假村

PORT AREA嘅住宿

一入去左邊就係廁所同埋沖涼房,再行入嚟就係咁樣

呢個係住下面個層先會有嘅吊床
坐係到訓都幾舒服

房入面都會有成個渡假村嘅地圖

間房望出去嘅VIEW
出面呢塊草地係唔俾人入,所以唔驚會有人可以偷走到入嚟間房到

未夠鐘食飯就周圍行下
係呢到嘅感覺真係好寫意
另外入到嚟係冇便利店嘅,不過行番去相入面高個棟建築物到有得買嘢食同嘢飲等等

行一陣就去食晚餐

有前菜ssss

燒肉

個煲就係煮菜同埋雞肉,然後再倒啲飯落去整湯飯(好似係)

好似仲有其他嘢食但我冇影到,整體食物質素都唔錯,不過啲待應麻麻地食一餐兩個鐘見到兩次打爛嘢

餐廳門口嘅打卡位

後面個間嘢好似係賣麵包

中間有個帳幕

夜晚有埋啲燈飾之後靚好多

食完飯之後就走咗去玩ISLAND LUMINA

「源自加拿大的LUMINA概念是讓玩家在漆黑環境下,用五官感受與大自然融合的數碼藝術裝置」係蘋果COPY落嚟,唔識用自己文字打出嚟
成個故事就係講述你係個女仔要去屠龍,沿途會有聲同畫去營造個故事同氣氛等等出嚟,簡單啲嚟講係有故事性嘅夜行

係買飛入場前可以去間舖頭到買啲螢光劍、手環等嘅嘢入場用,另外開始玩前亦都可以用特別嘅筆係手同臉上面寫嘢畫嘢配合埋場入面嘅燈光效果係幾正

幾有FEEL
成程其實就係上上落落行嚟行去,沿途隔一段路都會有STAFF係到,所以唔駛驚蕩失路,都幾好玩嘅但唔好EXPECT係啲好刺激嘅嘢另外我去個陣唔多人,唔駛等之餘亦都有FEEL啲,多人就冇咗個氣氛
另外行行下個陣見到隻貍貓開頭俾佢嚇死
所以個島仲KEEP住俾啲野生動物生活冇趕走到佢地

DAY2完
2020-01-24 16:07:55
個島又幾靚
仲有野玩
2020-01-24 19:07:05
唔錯唔錯
2020-01-24 20:36:23
同埋佢遠離長崎市區 所以真係好靜
最重要係見唔到支國人
2020-01-25 00:12:31
個島好正,一晚幾錢?
2020-01-25 00:14:22
It's a safe bet that the yen will continue falling in the next six weeks so you may as well go on holiday in Japan this spring. I enjoy visiting the annual spring carnival where I ride the thrill rides and eat sushi and pancakes soaking up the nice christmassy atmosphere. The sun has been dazzlingly bright so you might just as well have a good long soak in an outdoor onsen soaking up the sun. In fact I've just got out of an onsen and dried myself off and am getting dressed. My cousin too has just tried himself on a towel and am dressing. There's a pageant of which the final will take place in February in Tokyo. I would've imagined Aiko seems quite likely to enter the final. My cousin said "I'll bet Fumi will enter the final" My friend Alex has accepted a commission to compose a waltz for the pageant as one of the contestants is going to showcase her waltz dance which we all can't wait to see. Let me offer Alex my congratulations for having got a commission for a waltz from the pageant since it's a rare opportunity. I too endorse the congratulations to my friend Kawai on progressing through the preliminary round. She's a contestant in the beauty contest and I won't be surprised if she progresses through the semifinal. I remember two decades ago there was a protest where the protestors clashed with the police in Osaka. I saw it on NHK then. I thought the police were not tough enough. All the riot police were holding a truncheon in one hand and a shield in the other hand. In this way you can't really fight the protestors and arrest them since you have no free hands to get hold of them. That's why it took four policemen to grab hold of one demonstrator. From a fighting angle, some of the police should be holding just a shield, some just a nightstick, the other both. And all of them should be trained on how they fight when they're holding just a shield, holding just a baton and holding both. It was absolute chaos. I didn't think Osaka had ever been so disastrous before. All the police who I wholeheartedly supported only used tear smoke in an attempt to disperse the demonstrators which was clearly not enough. The police shouldn't have been afraid of being criticised for using excessive force because it was utterly not the case. Firing rubber bullets and bean bags at the protestors was necessary, lawful and appropriate. Those who sabotaged the nearby buildings and the railings should've been put in jail. The train network was partially paralysed by the strikes for many weeks. The world had brought the city to the edge of a catastrophe. The united states had already imposed trade sanctions against Japan at that time. The then US president said he would take punitive measures against Japan if the police there used excessive force. Japan was afraid that America would toughen punitive import tariffs still further on alcohol, clothes, agricultural products and food and worse still they would convince other nations to impose international economic sanctions on the country. Of course the downside was that the costs of the products in America which they had imposed import duties on would rise still higher. The economic sanctions against Japan wouldn't be lifted until the then US president's presidency expired a year later. The next day everybody was warned of the danger of violent clashes around the place only to discover that it was a false alarm. There were half as many people in the street. However as long as you kept up with the news and stayed away from places where there were demonstrations, it was safe in Osaka. On the same day a bus crash killed twenty passengers. Detectives assigned the blame for the accident to a hailstorm. I expressed my condolences to the families of the people who died in the accident- and then a brutal murder took place in the capital. Detectives assigned jealousy as the motive for the horrendous crime.
2020-01-25 00:33:51
15120円包兩餐
ISLAND LUMINA嘅入場劵唔記得有冇包埋
2020-01-25 02:11:55
留名
2020-01-25 02:14:30
點解唔直接由香港搭飛機去長崎,然後福岡走?
2020-01-25 03:06:22
因為長崎班機個時間差
對於想玩到盡嘅香港人嚟講緊係揀超早機去
2020-01-25 15:25:42
條渡假村好似幾嘆,唔知有無公共交通可以去
2020-01-25 16:18:23
好似有巴士去但要事前預約
2020-01-25 16:58:41
DAY3

起身望住呢個景個人都開心啲
同埋坐係吊床到訓真係好爽

今天天氣晴朗

夜晚點燈靚啲

如果住PORT AREA就係嚟呢間餐廳到食
基本上唔同區都會各自有間餐廳唔使驚逼晒係同一間或者要行好遠去食嘢

起身之後就食早餐先
另外仲有煲麵豉湯

另外麵包同飲品就係自助形式係出面攞
麵包好好食

食完嘢就去咗玩滑板車同埋平衡雙輪車(即係兩個轆然後前面有個扶手俾你操控個啲)
我見仲有得租單車踩
跟住就CHECK OUT揸車走我覺得住兩日一夜唔太夠喉,住多一日就可以歎耐啲同埋玩多啲嘢,聽我家姐講呢到KEEP住有開多新嘅設施所以應該會再去多次(如果再去長崎)

揸車去BIO PARK途中等燈坐導航位緊係影下路面電車

影下一架電車.....咦點解咁特別嘅個樣

原來就係琴日電車資料館見到嘅みなと

たかまさ
230-5 Nagauramachi, Nagasaki, 851-3212日本
+81 95-885-2065
https://maps.app.goo.gl/4H2kV9G2BeSaaMwj6
跟住本身係諗住去呢間食LUNCH,但點知去到發現間嘢冇開,然後宜家SEARCH番原來已經執咗。。。
所以最後去咗附近間LAWSON買嘢食因為BIO PARK冇咩嘢好食

待續
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞